Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kate's "gay" brother...MARRIED!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 14, 2021 7:36 AM

Those are BAD teeth.

by Anonymousreply 1September 12, 2021 7:44 PM

They look like the genuine article, although she has a LOT of wrinkles for 32.

by Anonymousreply 2September 12, 2021 7:47 PM

Requisite 'he always pinged to me' goes here.

by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2021 7:52 PM

He was much better with hair on top of his head.

by Anonymousreply 4September 12, 2021 8:10 PM

I love his body. I think I love the entire package.

by Anonymousreply 5September 12, 2021 8:19 PM

He's very handsome despite the premature widow's peak and wrinkles. He has probably spent too much time in the sun, and is also probably a smoker. he shouldn't have skin like that at his age (neither should his bride).

The Middletons are such a beautiful family. All three of the adult children are gorgeous. I hope their genes shine through in George, Charlotte, and Louis as they get older, although those dominant Mountbatten genes with the giant teeth always seem to dominate.

by Anonymousreply 6September 12, 2021 8:25 PM

Looks like Jude Law. I wasn't even aware Kate had a brother (was aware of sister Pippa). He's not pinging to me in the photos as OP's link.

Teeth look good, just have a space between the two front (top) teeth. Not a big deal, IMO.

Love the wife's square sapphire ring. Nicer than the Diana ring, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 7September 12, 2021 8:31 PM

I think he's very sexy, has exquisite taste in clothes and looks like he lives his life to the fullest. So, of course, most here hate him.

by Anonymousreply 8September 12, 2021 8:32 PM

[quote] So, of course, most here hate him.

"Most"? I see no proof of that on this thread nor anywhere on DL.

by Anonymousreply 9September 12, 2021 8:35 PM

r1, r2, r3. r4 and r6 are all negative comments about him, r9, as well as the OP's snark. That's 6 out of 8.

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2021 3:24 AM

Shave the beard. He looks like an old man.

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2021 5:52 AM

The beard is hot.

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2021 6:07 AM

Mine is not fairly characterized as a negative comment, r10, since I called him both "very handsome" and "gorgeous."

Clearly you think anything less than 100% unqualified praise for him is somehow "hate." May I suggest you then either go to a stan forum associated with Royalty Magazine, or that you get a life... whichever is easier for you.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2021 6:18 AM

He has huge mental health problems, tried to kill himself, can't read and is not very smart. Also, like all the Middletons, is pretentious. Grows a beard just to look like George V and wears a wanky signet ring despite his mother growing up in council housing. People talk about Meghan but the Middletons are nouve riche social climbers. That's an old 34

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2021 7:42 AM

R10, R3 was a negative comment about us. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2021 5:21 PM

[quote]People talk about Meghan but the Middletons are nouve riche social climbers.

If they are, at least they know the form. Something of which the Duche$$ of $u$$ex will never be accused.

by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2021 5:23 PM

Perennial question - he was he gay or just british answered!

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 5:45 AM

One sister will be Queen and the other married an absurdly wealthy heir. He's the Rob Kardashian of the group.

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2021 6:11 AM

He has incredibly sexy hands. Look at how burly his fingers and wrists are.

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2021 6:12 AM

I HATE her hair so fucking MUCH! It looks like cheap chav extensions and is too damn STRAIGHT. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2021 6:29 AM

Carole Goldman? Is Kate's mother Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 21September 14, 2021 6:33 AM

R14 - what a horrid snob you are.

by Anonymousreply 22September 14, 2021 6:39 AM

[quote] People talk about Meghan but the Middletons are nouve riche social climbers.

They're pretty successful, if they are. One is married to a billionaire, the other is an HRH and beloved by millions, and will be Queen of the United Kingdom and mother to a future king.

And then there's you. You clearly despise them... but where do you stand in the social hierarchy? Are you richer than the Middletons (who are self-made multi-millionaires)? Or, are you a genuine aristocrat of a grand old family, so that you can despise their class aspirations?

Or are you just being pretentious?

by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2021 6:49 AM

He's cute like Czar Nicholas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 14, 2021 6:49 AM

I want him in me, balls deep, fucking me like a dog. I'd do him and Mike - together.

by Anonymousreply 25September 14, 2021 7:09 AM

The transformation from the guy in the blue blazer standing next to Kate in a white coat to what he looks like today is pretty striking. Looks like a completely different person.

by Anonymousreply 26September 14, 2021 7:18 AM

Where on earth do they get all their money from? Their party business doesn't seem particularly big. I think there must be another source. James has had funding in the millions for his failed businesses as well which sucks for people with actual talent. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 27September 14, 2021 7:25 AM

You;d be surprised how much money there is in things like paper party bags R27

by Anonymousreply 28September 14, 2021 7:31 AM

R28, possibly but I find it very hard to believe. All three children went to £32,000-a-year Marlborough school, the homes, lifestyle.. I vaguely remember that that the Mail doesn't believe it's just from the party business either and tried digging about but I don't think they found much. It's a bit mysterious to me.

by Anonymousreply 29September 14, 2021 7:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!