Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wendy Williams Snorting Coke Again

She's taking time off to "deal with ongoing health issues."

Yeah, blow causes all sorts of health issues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 12, 2021 8:52 PM

Lots of rumors that she lied about being vaccinated for CV-19, and then she's actually got CV-19.

If she lied about the vax, she has put any number of her employees (and guests, and even her limited live audiences) at risk for infection.

She already has Grave's disease. She shouldn't fuck around with her health.

by Anonymousreply 1September 11, 2021 5:00 PM

R1 What an idiot she is if this is true.

by Anonymousreply 2September 11, 2021 5:09 PM

Her return has been delayed again.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2021 11:19 PM

She's a hot mess and an evil woman.

Karma came and bit her on the ass. Her husband was supporting another woman with Wendy's money and all the other crap which happened to her. Serves her right after all the shit she said on her old radio show.

WHY does anyone care about her? What is her talent?

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2021 11:36 PM

It’s not Covid, it’s her ongoing drug/alcohol addictions.

[quote] Talk show host Williams had expected to begin the 13th season of her series on Monday, Oct. 4. Due to "some ongoing medical issues," that premiere has been delayed for at least two weeks. "Wendy will not be returning with new shows on Oct. 4," read a statement posted to the "Wendy Williams Show" Instagram account on Thursday morning. "She has been and continues to be under a doctor's care and is still not ready to return to work. We plan to return with new shows on Oct. 18." A day prior, the show's social media accounts had teased Williams' return to television, counting down the days until the show was back on the air.

[quote]"Her breakthrough COVID case is no longer an issue and she has tested negative," Thursday's statement explained, "but she is still dealing with some ongoing medical issues."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2021 11:47 PM

She seems to be on a downward spiral.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2021 11:48 PM

She's a junkie mess!

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2021 11:49 PM

Who's her demographic?

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2021 11:53 PM

Here she is on Sept. 10 returning to her apartment from whatever medical facility she had been taken to. Wearing a robe and hospital footies (no shoes) on the wet rainy street and leaning heavily on an assistant.

Kinda reminds me of Whitney Houston’s final days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2021 11:56 PM

I don't believe that Wendy Williams has ever had COVID-19. I feel the same way about that girl Kelly Price (gospel singer) too. They're both just using the tragic horror of this disease to cover up their other messes in their lives and to try and gain sympathy from the public. It's all very "Jussie Smollett" to me.

It's offensive to those who have died from COVID-19, their families, and friends.

Even if it is true though, I don't feel sorry for Wendy Williams at all. She has hurt A LOT of people for many decades in her quest for fame and fortune. It's all caught up to her. It's said that karma is a bitch. Well... she sure is!

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2021 12:03 AM

It was never COVID. I can sympathize where addiction is concerned, but this show needs to be cancelled. If she really cared about it, she'd have stayed drug-free. Period. Hell or high water. Whatever it took. She certainly has the resources. This isn't even the first time her show has been effected by her drug use. It's just tedious, and pathetic at this point.

Perhaps if she lost the show, she'd actually think about getting her shit together. She's been taking WAY too much for granted, for WAY too long.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2021 12:06 AM

She's possessed by the demon Whituhou (Whitney Houston).

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2021 12:12 AM

R12.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2021 12:14 AM

R11 It’s a top-rated show. A lot of people want to keep that gravy train going for their own benefit.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2021 12:17 AM

Why does she have a show? Who on watches? I've never even heard of her until recently.

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2021 12:19 AM

[quote]this show needs to be cancelled

I think that decision has been made for her. These reports about her walking away from the show come across as very "PR" to me. I believe the money people have had enough and are actively looking for replacements.

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2021 12:31 AM

[quote] "It’s a top-rated show. A lot of people want to keep that gravy train going for their own benefit."

I get it, R14. I understand it provides work for quite a few people as well. I just wonder what the breaking point will be, regarding cancellation. How long will the suits put up with this? She's clearly not in any condition to work.

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2021 1:04 AM

Nick Cannon could potentially take over Wendy Williams’ timeslots if Williams does not return to her talk show, according to sources.

“The executives have been talking,” said a source. “They are keeping a close eye on [Williams’] recovery and hoping for the best. But they have pushed back [her] show premiere several times so they are already thinking of a backup plan,” a source close to the show told Page Six.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2021 8:10 PM

Hi!

Anyone hiring?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2021 5:19 PM

gorg!

by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2021 5:22 PM

SHE AIN'T COMING BACK ON MONDAY!

This show is finished. THANK, GOD!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 12, 2021 6:49 PM

R21 The article says the show will go on with guest hosts, so it's not dead yet.

by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2021 6:54 PM

The show is dead, R22. How do you come back from this to gossip about other people's business next week, next month, or even 3 months, from now. Every celebrity will have a clap back should Wendy get out of line. This is all PR now in order to make the company not look like heartless fools for firing someone when they're down.

by Anonymousreply 23October 12, 2021 7:03 PM

R23 I said it's not dead YET.

by Anonymousreply 24October 12, 2021 7:08 PM

Kween Wendy is OVAH

by Anonymousreply 25October 12, 2021 7:44 PM

The show might not be over but Wendy is. She cannot be insured anymore if she cannot commit to start dates and this is the second time they have had to do this. My guess is they will pay out her contract for the year and give it to Nick Cannon.

by Anonymousreply 26October 12, 2021 8:16 PM

Miss Patty has the news (first 3 min) but lots of GOOD info in this clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 12, 2021 8:36 PM

When is Wendy going to admit he is a male? He isn't aging well.

by Anonymousreply 28October 12, 2021 8:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!