Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

LuLaRich docuseries on Amazon Prime- MLM, ugly leggings, and lawsuits.

I'm tuning in for this to get chuckles at the people who fell into the crap MLM company.

by Anonymousreply 29September 23, 2021 2:28 PM

Just starting it. You can tell the husband and wife founders can barely stand each other, fake fake fake.

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2021 8:45 AM

You know they are all Trumpsters

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2021 11:03 AM

I feel it needed one more wrap up episode but it was really good. I still don’t understand if the 2 owners had a vision of making this into a cult or it just started heading that way. Crazy.

Why are mormons so involved with mlms?

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2021 11:22 AM

The wife was all giggles and smiles in the interview and then when they cut to the court scenes you could see she was a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2021 11:26 AM

R4 in the interview bits with the husband she had to be “on” and fawning over everything her man said. When he’s not around she doesn’t have to put on that act.

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2021 11:28 AM

Hard to watch the couple who started it between their salesman voice, the fake happy, the bullshit parable stories (mom throwing the money at the wife-never happened) these people act like they know nothing. They are ripoff artists. They are so awful they seem like Florida people. The military wives and all of these awful fraus buying this shitty cheap designer ripoff if lululemon.... garbage people.

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2021 11:54 AM

I was waiting for someone to do a thread on this. This doc is a treasure chest for frau hating DL. I wouldn’t even know where to start. Overweight fraus selling horrid , cheap leggings being brainwashed in a Mormon led MLM money making scheme. How hard did your gaydar go off at some of the men that were involved in this thing? I know mine did.

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2021 12:28 PM

I only got through the first episode! I’ll watch 2 today. It’s a real challenge. The son who puts on the concerts! He sings crap he identifies as “sing them something from their sophomore year” and the fat fraus swathed in polyester dance around. Chilling.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2021 12:37 PM

I remember driving through rural Maine i summer 2016 and there were LuLa Roe lawn signs all over the place. I had no clue wtf that was. How many leggings are you going to sell in rural Maine?

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2021 1:13 PM

WTF Kelly Clarkson? I can see Mario Lopez and Katy Perry being sellouts but I thought you were better than that.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2021 1:44 PM

I hope Lou LaRiche sues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2021 2:08 PM

It has been discussed at length in this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2021 2:21 PM

Thank God Lady June isn't like this.

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2021 1:51 AM

I'm becoming fascinated with the whole thing. We need desperately to outlaw ALL MLM schemes in this country!

They are destructive and predatory!

by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2021 1:53 AM

Lularoe seems to the biggest predator MLM because the buy in to become a rep is 5 to 6k. A few years ago, on the anti-MLM subreddit, there was some divorce case that was discussed in which a guy divorced his wife in part because she got into Lularoe and never made back the investment.

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2021 4:18 AM

If you go to any thrift shop, you're likely to find the LuLaRoe leggings for $5 each because a #momboss decided to clean out of her garage of the stock that she was pressured and pressured to buy.

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2021 5:01 PM

I bought a Luluroe dress at a Goodwill it was in the nightwear section. I bought it for her because she is fat and I thought it make a comfy nightgown. I paid about $4. There was a ton of it and it was hideous but the one I got wasn’t too heinous. She loves it wears it to sleep in . This was over a year ago just before the covid hit.

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2021 8:25 PM

I wonder WHET hot mess Sha'Nann's Lularoe collection. She had boxes and boxes of the crap.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2021 8:31 PM

R18 I'm guessing her parents probably sold that crap at yard or garage sale. Or, maybe they donated it to some thrift store.

by Anonymousreply 19September 19, 2021 2:27 AM

Does the email guy post here?

by Anonymousreply 20September 19, 2021 2:34 AM

Interviewer: Can I ask you how you feel you've made a case for female empowerment?

Wife: I--

Husband: Can I say something here about how we've empowered women?

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2021 3:04 AM

I also noticed the wife cut the husband off when he started actually giving figures for something, she then talked over him with some feel good bullshit. She is dumb like a fox.

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2021 3:06 AM

R18, Shanann did not sell Lularoe. A friend had a Lularoe party at her house while Shanann hawked her Thrive crap. I think this was the party where some of the proceeds were to go to a Lupus place, since Shanann and her friend claimed to be Lupus sufferers.

This link offers a fascinating read into a UK gal’s brief Younique experience.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 19, 2021 3:30 AM

[quote] Why are mormons so involved with mlms?

A lot of it has to do with the LDS church encouraging women to be a stay at home moms even if money is tight. MLMs are set up to reel stay at home with "opportunities" to earn money while not working full time outside the home.

by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2021 4:33 AM

This gallery is hilarious if you haven't seen it yet...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2021 5:20 PM

Probably made by 8-yr. olds in Cambodia..

by Anonymousreply 26September 22, 2021 8:37 PM

Ghastly

by Anonymousreply 27September 22, 2021 8:51 PM

[quote]Probably made by 8-yr. olds in Cambodia..

Lucky bitches.

by Anonymousreply 28September 23, 2021 1:10 PM

In the docuseries, one of the designers said that they were expected to come up with 100 designs a day. No wonder they are so hideous.

by Anonymousreply 29September 23, 2021 2:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!