Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Spotify: Meghan and Harry - Facing the AXE?

Spotify is looking for a six-part series before the end of 2021.

Maybe it will be easier to produce some content now that their maternity and paternity leave is coming to a close from their nonexistent jobs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2021 2:55 PM

It doesn't matter what they might want to prepare for Spotify, nobody wants to listen to them.

by Anonymousreply 1September 10, 2021 4:45 AM

As I’ve said before, they want to be like The Kardashians and Beyonce & Jay-Z but are too “high brow” to make the type of entertaining content needed to be The Kardashians / The Carters.

They’re absolutely boring people with boring thoughts doing boring things. I bet they sit around all day and talk about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 2September 10, 2021 4:53 AM

[R2], They also talk about The Royal Family. And talk. And talk. And... get the picture?

by Anonymousreply 3September 10, 2021 5:53 AM

I wonder if each has realized yet that they married a dud.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2021 12:36 AM

r4 I wonder if they are very far into the journey of realizing that they are not going to be as big a deal, as large a splash and as popular and wealthy as they thought?

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2021 12:42 AM

As long as simps like you people exist, they'll always have an audience.

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2021 1:01 AM

What were they planning to do for Spotify? Sorry I haven't watched the YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2021 2:21 PM

No refunds!

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2021 2:34 PM

They seem to be an... interesting family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2021 2:51 PM

r9 oh sorry was meant for West Side Story thread

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2021 2:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!