Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Former Trump press secretary Stephanie Grisham is writing a damaging memoir about her time working for him and Melania

"I'll Take Your Questions Now: What I Saw in The Trump White House," will be published by HarperCollins on October 5, according to prepublication details posted on Amazon.

It is due to join a number of other memoirs by former Trump aides containing damaging behind-the-scenes details of Trump's chaotic style of governing, among them an exposé by the former national security advisor John Bolton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 14, 2021 4:32 AM

Grisham was the only White House press secretary in history not to hold in-person briefings for journalists, instead delivering remarks to pro-Trump networks such as Fox News, where she attacked the media.

At the time, she was critical of journalists seeking to "get famous" by writing books about Trump.

"They're writing books now. They're all getting famous off of this presidency," she told host Brian Kilmeade of "Fox & Friends" in September 2019.

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2021 11:05 PM

It would have helped if they all would have mentioned this SOONER

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2021 11:08 PM

Right r1. She was constantly running her mouth on Fox and never held press conferences.

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2021 11:11 PM

NOW a warning?

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2021 11:15 PM

Right, I’m sure it’ll be real damaging. She’ll toe the line. At the end if the day, none of these GOPers wants to do anything that’ll endanger their business circles and country club memberships.

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2021 11:17 PM

I doubt it will be anything that bad. Maybe just that melanoma doesn’t wear under pants and gives the SS a free shot.

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2021 11:30 PM

[quote] Former Trump press secretary Stephanie Grisham is writing a damaging memoir about her time working for him and Melania

Groundhog Day

The New York Times reported that in the last four years, there have been more than 1,200 titles about Donald Trump, compared to around 500 books about President Barack Obama and his administration during his first term, according to an analysis by NPD BookScan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2021 11:32 PM

The press secretary who had zero press conferences. She is a deplorable piece of garbage, and no one should pay to read her books. And if she had stuff to expose during her short tenure, then why didn't she expose it then?

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2021 11:34 PM

She’s led an interesting life.

[quote] Early life - Stephanie Ann Sommerville was born in Colorado to Robert Leo Sommerville and Elizabeth Ann Calkins. Her parents divorced, and her mother remarried, first to Dave Allen, with whom she had another daughter, and then to Roger Schroder. Stephanie’s father was a pig farmer. Grisham began voting in Arizona as a registered Democrat in 1997. Grisham attended Colorado Mesa University, but did not earn a degree.

[quote] Career - Grisham was the spokeswoman for AAA Arizona in 2007, but was fired within a year after being accused of cheating on expense reports. Grisham was fired from a subsequent job at ad agency Mindspace over plagiarism charges, copying AAA material verbatim into her client's web page.

She was also one of the rats who jumped ship after the January 6 attack on the Capitol, resigning her WH post that evening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2021 11:35 PM

Pro-Trump books don't sell. She will include negative (aka the truth) stories if she wants it to sell.

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2021 11:43 PM

Just another unqualified grifter rRump hired

by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2021 11:45 PM

[quote]damaging behind-the-scenes details of Trump's chaotic style of governing

Bitch, we been knew. Ain't nobody gonna buy your shit-ass "memoir". Go take some horse pills and die.

by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2021 11:48 PM

Rather odd but Grisham is a typically slimy Trump staffer who has a book coming out titled, "I'll Take Your Questions Now: What I Saw in The Trump White House,"

...when she was the only White House press secretary in history not to hold in-person briefings for journalists, instead delivering remarks to pro-Trump networks such as Fox News, where she attacked the media. So what "questions" was she taking--and from whom? Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 13September 10, 2021 12:08 AM

What could she possibly say that we don't already know?

She's writing a book because she probably can't get a job and she needs the money.

by Anonymousreply 14September 10, 2021 12:10 AM

How many people are still so obsessed with Trump that they would buy a book now about his administration? It seems like a dwindling market as time goes by.I had forgotten by now that this person was even press secretary. I have no interest in her book.

by Anonymousreply 15September 10, 2021 12:10 AM

Where did the Trump administration find her? She was connected initially with someone in the Trump orbit.

by Anonymousreply 16September 10, 2021 12:40 AM

[quote]She was connected initially with someone in the Trump orbit.

Isn't this every asshole's CV who worked for that orange pile of shit?

by Anonymousreply 17September 10, 2021 1:02 AM

R9 - wow - she really was a lying, grifting piece of shit from nowheresville and was completely unqualified for her position.

Now she's going to turn around and write a book because - well, frankly, Subway probably wouldn't touch her with a 10 ft pole.

Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 18September 10, 2021 3:07 AM

the downside of not holding press conferences on camera is that NOW nobody knows who the hell she is.

by Anonymousreply 19September 10, 2021 3:13 AM

Someone should swipe the manuscript and repeatedly post it for free-download.

by Anonymousreply 20September 10, 2021 3:14 AM

Oh my godness

by Anonymousreply 21September 10, 2021 3:19 AM

She was the cuntiest of cunts, releasing her nasty Trumpian statements from an undisclosed location. I didn't even know what she looked like.

I hope Melontits sues her.

by Anonymousreply 22September 10, 2021 3:36 AM

[quote]according to an analysis by NPD BookScan.

by NPD, how appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2021 4:52 AM

I completely forgot about this woman. Am I the only one?

by Anonymousreply 24September 10, 2021 5:00 AM

There are thousands of books because people are STILL obsessed with Trump. The either they love him or the love to hate them. The Trumps will never win in the press because they generate money for everyone. Move on, peoples!

Personally, I really don't care? Do you, DL?

by Anonymousreply 25September 10, 2021 5:08 AM

R26, I did too. Sarah Huckabeast was a stellar press Secretary compared to this abomination.

by Anonymousreply 26September 10, 2021 12:50 PM

Ole Steph had a few DUIs. On one of them, she didn't show for court.

by Anonymousreply 27September 11, 2021 12:32 AM

Vairst Ledee take peekshur vit rug. Not care about peeplez storming dat pless over dere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2021 4:27 PM

Well, r25, also the fact that he is still the head of the Republican Party and their almost certain nominee in 2024. And not just some nominal head, the only person in the party who really matters. His brain farts are the Republican Party Platform for now.

Also he's a criminal and a mobbed up Russian agent and treasonous fuck who occupied the Oval Office. That should be of interest to people, even now.

by Anonymousreply 29September 13, 2021 4:29 PM

[quote] the downside of not holding press conferences on camera is that NOW nobody knows who the hell she is.

I, too, had forgotten completely about this woman.

by Anonymousreply 30September 13, 2021 4:34 PM

[quote]the downside of not holding press conferences on camera is that NOW nobody knows who the hell she is.

Well, they know her on Fox, because that was the only outlet she ever talked to - she showed up over there on a regular basis. But the Fox crowd isn't interested in attacks on Trump, so I don't know who she thinks is going to buy her book.

by Anonymousreply 31September 13, 2021 4:38 PM

R31 Listen, as long as I generate enough sales to fill my liquor cabinet for a few months, I'm good.

by Anonymousreply 32September 13, 2021 4:41 PM

TL;DR= They're all Qunts.

by Anonymousreply 33September 13, 2021 4:49 PM

I admit I'll be watching for the promotional "leaks" and quotes. But if it's just the usual shit, like Ivanka and Melania hated each other, well gee, no shit, bitch. Hopefully there is an actual portrait of the shittiest, most corrupt president in American history, and his fraudulent marriage.

I'm telling you now, Stephanie, so I don't need to tell you then.

by Anonymousreply 34September 13, 2021 4:57 PM

Meh, bitter old drunk tries cobble together some juicy bits as a means to stay solvent & support nightly boxed wine & weed habit. Story at 11:00

by Anonymousreply 35September 13, 2021 5:55 PM

Hey, bitter old drunks sometimes have interesting tales to tell.

by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2021 5:58 PM

Wouldn't that make him a "drunkle", r36?

by Anonymousreply 37September 13, 2021 6:08 PM

“I have my cake and eat it!” 🍰

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 14, 2021 4:27 AM

Melania Trump is a fucking illegal immigrant whore - and that's all she will ever be. She's a gross pig.

Does she even have friends?

by Anonymousreply 39September 14, 2021 4:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!