Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How inappropriate: Trump and Don. Jr. Will Provide Pay-Per-View Boxing Commentary on Sept 11

Trump and his oldest son signed a contract to provide commentary during the event, headlined by Evander Holyfield vs. Vitor Belfort.

The Trumps are a disgrace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 14, 2021 6:44 AM

ESPN reports that the father-son duo signed a contract to comment during the telecast, which also happens to be the 20th anniversary of the Sep. 11 terrorist attacks.

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2021 8:24 PM

You think that MFer cares that it's the anniversary when his instincts were to comment in the aftermath about his building now being the tallest?

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2021 8:29 PM

Evander Holyfield? Isn’t he like 100 years old?

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2021 8:45 PM

I'm sure he calls those killed on 9/11 "losers and suckers," so it can't be too meaningful to him.

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2021 8:48 PM

They're allowing Hollyfield to fight? Wow. That's insanity.

by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2021 8:49 PM

Seeing as how most of his constituents think 9/11 was a false flag or inside job, this makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2021 8:51 PM

You're expecting appropriate behavior from Trumps?

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2021 8:52 PM

Whores!

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2021 8:57 PM

Classy!

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2021 8:57 PM

For attention and to have some media exposure....also, he base!

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2021 9:02 PM

True billionaires would never stoop so low

by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2021 9:03 PM

Wasn't Trump going to tour around with some conservative commentator (Hannity?) in stadiums?

What happened to that?

by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2021 9:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 8, 2021 9:14 PM

Sick rabid creature and his cursed pup. Just when you thought you couldn't hate him more, he pulls this heinous stunt. The bastard has to ruin this country's attempts at unity at every turn.

What about the memory of all his slain friends whose funerals he claimed to have attended 20 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 14September 8, 2021 9:19 PM

Modern day post presidential.

by Anonymousreply 15September 8, 2021 9:23 PM

He had friends?? I'd hardly call one's mob associates "friends".

by Anonymousreply 16September 8, 2021 9:24 PM

That family will do anything for a buck.

by Anonymousreply 17September 8, 2021 9:28 PM

He's probably going to use it to fund-raise, he will have a huge audience and will tell them to send money to his pack. The one good thing is that he will keep all the donations and not share it with the RNC.

by Anonymousreply 18September 8, 2021 9:30 PM

Lawrence O'Donnell will be all over this, as it was he who challenged Orange It's claim to have "lost hundreds of friends" on September 11.

by Anonymousreply 19September 8, 2021 9:33 PM

[quote] send money to his pack

Melania, Don Jr., Eric, Ivanka, Jared, Barron and the fatty one?

by Anonymousreply 20September 8, 2021 9:33 PM

Ugh, he's a boring man. But of them actually. It is going to be a complete snoozefest.

by Anonymousreply 21September 8, 2021 9:38 PM

When you're dirt poor, you do things you would not ordinarily do.

by Anonymousreply 22September 8, 2021 9:44 PM

He has cheapened the presidency beyond belief. How in the hell can any fool think this shady, tacky, thieving, tacky, hateful, tacky, stupid, tacky, classless, tacky, ignorant, tacky buffoon doesn't make the country look like absolute trash? Jesus Christ, just look at the shits they elect to Congress now. You are fucking insane if you think people like AOC or Ilhan Omar compare to MTG or Gaetz or Jordan or Cawthone or Gosar or Brooks.

by Anonymousreply 23September 8, 2021 9:44 PM

Yeah, well, Obama wore a tan suit. And Michelle went sleeveless!

by Anonymousreply 24September 8, 2021 9:46 PM

I'm sure they'll do some lines together and wish us a happy 9/11

by Anonymousreply 25September 8, 2021 9:49 PM

Since Don Jr. is doing $500 Cameo shoutouts, this seems to be a step up in the world for him.

What’s really surprising is he didn’t try to get Melania as gig as the card girl.

by Anonymousreply 26September 8, 2021 9:50 PM

Is money THAT tight now?

by Anonymousreply 27September 8, 2021 9:52 PM

R27, there is nothing those people won't do for a buck. They're like gypsies.

[quote]Since Don Jr. is doing $500 Cameo shoutouts, this seems to be a step up in the world for him.

If someone burned $500 in front of me, that would be less insulting than receiving this as a gift.

by Anonymousreply 28September 8, 2021 9:59 PM

[quote]What’s really surprising is he didn’t try to get Melania as gig as the card girl.

She's going to make a surprise appearance in the background shooting ping pong balls from her cooter.

by Anonymousreply 29September 8, 2021 10:01 PM

The more I think about it, the more this scheduled live event sounds like a staged prearranged alibi.

by Anonymousreply 30September 8, 2021 10:03 PM

It's gonna get really tedious listening to their limited grade 6 vocabulary pretty fast.

by Anonymousreply 31September 8, 2021 10:06 PM

How many times is he going to brag that this was the glorious day where 40 Wall Street, aka Trump Tower, suddenly became the tallest building in downtown Manhattan?

by Anonymousreply 32September 8, 2021 10:13 PM

He must really hate this country with a passion.

How can he call himself a true American when he’s committed so much treason against it.

The cemetery is not calling him fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 33September 8, 2021 11:07 PM

Trump is scum.

by Anonymousreply 34September 9, 2021 3:00 AM

Not only that but if you buy a ticket Donald Trump will reveal the truth about Area 51. Because revealing secrets in regards to national security (whether real or imaginary) for money is totally legit and legal.

by Anonymousreply 35September 11, 2021 10:28 PM

To be fair, he did visit various police and fire departments in NYC today.

by Anonymousreply 36September 11, 2021 10:32 PM

I tuned in briefly to the 9/11 stuff at Ground Zero and there were the Bidens, the Obamas, and the Clintons all looking somber and respectable. I wondered about George W. until I saw later he spoke at Shanksville. But, no Trump. The New Yorker who lost more friends than anyone else on 9/11(kidding of course) was nowhere to be found. Now I know why. What a pathetic turd.

by Anonymousreply 37September 11, 2021 10:37 PM

Haha in addition to his useless dick, wrap around skullet, orange color correcting cream and highlighter powder. He's literally a carnival barker and snake oil salesman

by Anonymousreply 38September 11, 2021 10:57 PM

Is this really a big deal? I prefer him doing this than desecrating some 9/11 tribute somewhere.

The orange fuckwit and the come head are doing a PPV boxing match. Melania is releasing another OnlyFans video with Hank. Eric is playing with play dough while Jared fucks him in the ass and Ivanka video tapes. Tiffany is eating twelve cheesecakes. Just another day with ‘murica’s favorite fucked up family.

by Anonymousreply 39September 11, 2021 11:30 PM

Will Trump advise the loser of the boxing match to claim it was rigged and that the loser actually won?

by Anonymousreply 40September 12, 2021 12:33 AM

[quote]Not only that but if you buy a ticket [bold]Donald Trump will reveal the truth about Area 51[/bold]. Because revealing secrets in regards to national security (whether real or imaginary) for money is totally legit and legal.

I’m disappointed in myself for thinking you were kidding.

I hate these people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 12, 2021 12:49 AM

[quote]The more I think about it, the more this scheduled live event sounds like a staged prearranged alibi.

Great, now I’m thinking about staged, prearranged chaos among spectators during the fight.

by Anonymousreply 42September 12, 2021 12:52 AM

So what’s going on? Did he say anything stupid? (Of course he did, what am I thinking?)

by Anonymousreply 43September 12, 2021 3:42 AM

[quote]But, no Trump. The New Yorker who lost more friends than anyone else on 9/11(kidding of course) was nowhere to be found. Now I know why. What a pathetic turd.

You forgot that he said anyone who died fighting for their country are "losers and suckers", so there's no surprise he was not around to honor those who died.

by Anonymousreply 44September 12, 2021 11:13 AM

You homosexuals are missing the forest for the trees

Trump and son are doing this because they need they money.

They realize they are broke, that their properties are poisonous and no one wants to buy them.

by Anonymousreply 45September 12, 2021 11:18 AM

They are cunts

by Anonymousreply 46September 12, 2021 11:26 AM

Seconding R37. I watched the opening arrivals and mingling of the Clintons, Obamas and Bidens, and admired the grace, dignity and solemnity they brought to the occasion. The most recent 'POTUS' would have degraded that mood, and I was sincerely relieved at his absence. Long may that absence prevail.

by Anonymousreply 47September 12, 2021 11:42 AM

He followed his MMA stint by giving a speech to the Moonies and praising Sun Moon yesterday.

For realz

by Anonymousreply 48September 12, 2021 11:47 AM

GTFO ^ Are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 49September 12, 2021 4:46 PM

Nicely worded "Newsweek" reader comment: "Gypsies, trumps and thieves ..."

by Anonymousreply 50September 12, 2021 5:20 PM

Trump’s fans aren’t actually going to pay to hear him

by Anonymousreply 51September 12, 2021 6:51 PM

For only $500!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 12, 2021 7:04 PM

R49

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 12, 2021 11:17 PM

My greatest wish is that his mouth breathing cult turn on him and do a Sebastian on him just like in Suddenly, Last Summer.

by Anonymousreply 54September 12, 2021 11:48 PM

Was Miss Lindzay at the boxing match or waiting back in the hotel room?

by Anonymousreply 55September 12, 2021 11:51 PM

If Putin had told DJT to be at 9-1-1 commemorative ceremonies, he would have shown.

by Anonymousreply 56September 12, 2021 11:55 PM

R5- She is ready and waiting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 13, 2021 12:03 AM

When have the Trumps ever been appropriate?

by Anonymousreply 58September 13, 2021 1:27 AM

But the question is did they ever dish on Area 51?

by Anonymousreply 59September 13, 2021 2:41 AM

Trump was invited to attend the Sept 11/New York memorials on Saturday along with Biden and the former presidents, Obama, Bush and Clinton. Trump chose not to attend.

Why was Trumpbdeclining to attend and instead giving a speech at the Moonies and being a hired gun at that disgusting pay-per-view boxing match not bigger news? Trump should be worldwide shamed for blowing off the Sept 11 memorials.

by Anonymousreply 60September 13, 2021 7:00 AM

The quiet dignity of Donald J. Trump.

by Anonymousreply 61September 13, 2021 7:08 AM

[quote]Trump should be worldwide shamed for blowing off the Sept 11 memorials.

He chose his own typically crass and vulgar form of shame. Had he attended with that obviously superior set of Presidents, their subtle blanking and snubbing of him would have been visible globally.

None of them would have wished to be civil to the man who provoked January 6, let alone all else. (Nancy Pelosi was also of that super A-List grouping. ) They wouldn't want to breathe the same air, especially on such a day.

Rather than be upstaged by real human beings who correctly despise him, of course Trump took the cowardly monetary option. Mourning the dead wouldn't get a look-in.

by Anonymousreply 62September 13, 2021 7:25 AM

Actually, it could be rather entertaining while Orange Bone Spurs and Junior are doing commentary, Miss Lindzebelle in a bikini is the ring girl, sashaying about holding up the right placards for each round. Proud boyz would go wild!

Pic is another lady:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 13, 2021 6:18 PM

I suppose we should be grateful that the Orange One didn't pull this stunt when he was actually president.

by Anonymousreply 64September 14, 2021 6:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!