Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Olivia Munn is pregnant with John Mulaney's baby

He announced it on Seth Meyers show.

by Anonymousreply 600September 15, 2021 6:38 AM

And away we go........

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2021 5:18 AM

Who is what with who?

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2021 5:20 AM

#mess

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2021 5:22 AM

She's 41. She's so desperate to have a kid that she's breeding with a married addict.

I love it!

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2021 5:23 AM

One Munn's meat is another mons pubis.

by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2021 5:26 AM

He talked about it on Seth Meyers and as you can see from the quotes in the People article, he's fudging the dates.

If he moved out of the house in October of last year, why was Anna Marie still on SNL with him? He was still calling her his wife on Kimmel in November, explicitly said he was living with her in an apartment in DC.

He didn't mention going into rehab in December, I notice. He claims he met Olivia Munn in the spring but she's already made sure we all know they met back in 2015. He and Seth also talk about this having gone on for a year when it obviously has not. Nice of Seth to lie for John, I guess.

That pissy little "maybe I won't be here when you get back from tour" from Olivia that a "source" told tabloids a few weeks ago, plus the recent sighting with her obviously pregnant, are clearly Olivia trying to get John to take responsibility.

This oughta be good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2021 5:26 AM

video of the announcement

11 claps from the staff in the audience

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2021 5:28 AM

That clip was so awkward, he's not happy. Should've worn a condom, buddy.

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2021 5:31 AM

So, he knocked up a perma beard. Congrats?

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2021 5:32 AM

Aren't you not supposed to make any major life changes the first year of sobriety?

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2021 5:32 AM

His idiot fans on Twitter are talking about how refreshingly honest he is about this.

by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2021 5:33 AM

[quote]Aren't you not supposed to make any major life changes the first year of sobriety?

Well, good news then, because I don't think he's sober. His act is largely about complaining that he even went to rehab in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2021 5:35 AM

Bruh...

by Anonymousreply 13September 8, 2021 5:40 AM

I'm not familiar with Munn. Do people think she's a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 14September 8, 2021 5:41 AM

He fucked up because when they split she is going to make his life hell holding that kid over his head.

by Anonymousreply 15September 8, 2021 5:41 AM

r14 more like very ambitious

by Anonymousreply 16September 8, 2021 5:41 AM

Munn reminds me of the Heather Graham character in Bowfinger

by Anonymousreply 17September 8, 2021 5:43 AM

Olivia Munn is like the other Olivia (Wilde).

A Hollywood mattress.

by Anonymousreply 18September 8, 2021 5:44 AM

He's not even divorced from his first wife, and you can bet that after everything that's happened, he's not going to fare well in the settlement. Now he's obviously having to be dragged into admitting he's the father after Munn pulled a couple of tabloid tricks to force it out of him, and he's lying about the timeline to make it look good for his few remaining fans, and THAT'S not a good sign, either.

by Anonymousreply 19September 8, 2021 5:44 AM

I barely know who this guy is, but is this the one who has said over the years that he didn't want kids? If he was screwin around on his wife with his biggest stan Olivia, I kinda think he deserves this trap baby. Maybe he'll really enjoy fatherhood but eh... something tells me he's going to be on a perpetual tour during that kid's life.

by Anonymousreply 20September 8, 2021 5:50 AM

This is kind of interesting because Munn never seemed like the type to suddenly go gaga for babies. She seemed like someone content to live her own life. I didn't get a " I MUST be a mommy " vibe from her at all.

by Anonymousreply 21September 8, 2021 5:53 AM

[quote]I didn't get a " I MUST be a mommy " vibe from her at all.

Maybe she felt the tabloids weren't paying sufficient attention to her anymore. That could have gotten her the "vibe" right quick.

by Anonymousreply 22September 8, 2021 5:55 AM

R14 not necessarily a lesbian but she was known as being a go to beard for a while. She's not a very professional beard however, as she has openly discussed an ex of hers being gay. Even Taylor Swift hasn't released a song about how gay all of her former boyfriends are.

by Anonymousreply 23September 8, 2021 5:56 AM

I'm disappointed in him for getting permanently involved with her.

by Anonymousreply 24September 8, 2021 5:56 AM

[quote]This is kind of interesting because Munn never seemed like the type to suddenly go gaga for babies. She seemed like someone content to live her own life. I didn't get a " I MUST be a mommy " vibe from her at all.

Her obsession with this guy is legendary. Having his kid means that he's in her life forever whether he likes it or not.

by Anonymousreply 25September 8, 2021 5:56 AM

Really, r25? I admittedly know little about either of them, but was it known that Munn had an obsession with Mulaney? That sounds so random.

by Anonymousreply 26September 8, 2021 6:14 AM

who was she supposed to have bearded for r23?

by Anonymousreply 27September 8, 2021 6:17 AM

The biggest shock is not that professional beard/gay courtesan got pregnant by the sexually ambiguous Mulaney but that Seth Meyers still has a show. Who in their right mind would watch such a snoozefest? People whose sleeping meds didn't put them to sleep but Meyers will do the trick instead.

by Anonymousreply 28September 8, 2021 6:22 AM

I felt like I’m the father when I read this! My stomach dropped and i felt claustrophobic.

He.fucked.up.

by Anonymousreply 29September 8, 2021 6:24 AM

Apparently John thought his life wasn't enough of a train wreck already. Paging Olivia Munn!

by Anonymousreply 30September 8, 2021 6:26 AM

This reminds me of a book I read long ago (Harold Robbins?) when the guy just wants to sleep with the girl for some sexual hijinks then she gets pregnant and he feels the vise close on him.

by Anonymousreply 31September 8, 2021 6:27 AM

[R30] just read my mind. "Nothing's going to stop this trainwreck!" - ex-Catholic hurtling towards destiny

by Anonymousreply 32September 8, 2021 6:28 AM

Isn't he getting a divorce from baby mama? If not, how long has he been dating this one? When did the gay thing come about? I'm kind of confused.

by Anonymousreply 33September 8, 2021 6:30 AM

John Mulaney seems to make one bad choice after another. Perhaps he needs a conservator.

by Anonymousreply 34September 8, 2021 6:30 AM

Seth is a good friend making it easy for him to announce it there

by Anonymousreply 35September 8, 2021 6:33 AM

Nooooooooo!!!

by Anonymousreply 36September 8, 2021 8:09 AM

No, r33, he's divorcing the first wife, after publicly (in stand-ups and in interviews) talking repeatedly about how neither wanted children and how much they hated being asked about having kids.

The basic timeline: in 2020 he was apparently struggling because of lack of work due to COVID and his pal Seth gave him a job on the talk show, but he was still struggling and you could see it when he would talk to Seth on the show. During the Halloween SNL he hosted, he was sniffling a lot and sweaty in a very Stevie Nicks sort of way. Probably not a summer cold! His wife was also on the show in a little cameo at the end and a lot of people noticed it seemed weird and tense.

Because of a joke on SNL about how Caesar was killed by his senators, Mulaney was allegedly investigated by the FBI for potentially threatening Trump. He talked about it on Kimmel in November and made sure to mention he was still living with his wife in DC while she worked at the Smithsonian.

A couple days before Christmas, Mulaney just FLEW into rehab, and apparently his wife removed "Mulaney" from her social media. He got out in 60 days at the end of February. In early May, he's back on tour and it's announced he's seeing Olivia Munn, even though no one had any idea he had split from his wife, it had just been speculation at that point.

Munn and Mulaney had a "milkshake date" in late June after people noticed we never saw Mulaney and Munn together. She was already wearing baggy sweatshirts by that point.

August 27, OK Magazine reports a friend of Munn's has said she doesn't like that he's back out on tour already and she wants someone more stable, and she may not be here when John's done with the tour.

Exactly one week later on September 3rd, Munn is seen looking pregnant in a parking garage.

Last night, four days later, Mulaney spills that she's pregnant with his kid.

Personal opinion: by the looks of her, she got pregnant within 30 seconds of him leaving rehab. We'll find out when she has the kid, though they'll probably try to fudge the date on that, too.

by Anonymousreply 37September 8, 2021 8:25 AM

r26, back in 2015 Munn told a story in an interview about how she was at a wedding that Mulaney and Anna Marie, just his fiancee at the time, were attending, and she tried to chat him up (even though she clearly knew he was there with his girlfriend) and she gave him her number, but he never called.

It was one of those very Olivia Munn moments that have earned her a reputation of being a thirsty-ass bitch.

Anyhow, the hilarious thing was that when we found out that they were hooking up in May this year, Mulaney had his PR people tell People Magazine that they had "met in a church." I mean... yeah, back in 2015, which he neglected to mention.

by Anonymousreply 38September 8, 2021 8:27 AM

But I thought DL said he was gay?

by Anonymousreply 39September 8, 2021 8:33 AM

I found the pregnancy less interesting, it's the talk of his intervention at the 7 minute mark that's interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 8, 2021 8:50 AM

This kid is gonna have some questions when they're old enough because his "no kids for me" stance is pretty well documented. Here's part of an article from 2019 when he was making/promoting his Netflix one off, The Lunch Sack Bunch, confirming he doesn't want kids:

[quote] the 37-year-old doesn’t want to have kids of his own — a fact he later confirms to EW on the phone. When his wife Annamarie arrived for her first visit on set, he got put on the spot immediately, giving him his own dose of anxiety: “Does your wife know you don’t want to have kids?” one of the girls asked him. The answer put simply was yes,

by Anonymousreply 41September 8, 2021 8:56 AM

The Sack Lunch Bunch thing was a weird show for him to do after his lengthy "I don't want kids" shtick. In retrospect, it seems like a cynical but clever ploy to appeal to that late Generation Z/early Millennial demographic who apparently think he can do no wrong.

by Anonymousreply 42September 8, 2021 9:04 AM

I just saw him on tv and he looks really good and surprisingly handsome. He's put on weight and it's filled out those hollow spaces on his face, making his face less angular and sharp and much more attractive.. I always thought he was too thin before. He may just be saying these wonderful things about Olivia and the baby but the important thing is he's sober and healthy. For a guy out of rehab, I think the pregnancy thing is just too much and overwhelming for a guy trying to remain sober.

by Anonymousreply 43September 8, 2021 9:35 AM

Um. What in the fresh hell is going on here? I'm a fan of Mulaney and I've been following this story fairy closely. Whatever was going on with the PR teams, it seems like they were close to neatly wrapping up John's 2020-2021 spiral into total insanity. But this? I'm so confused. I really thought we were onto something with the 'came out to himself in rehab' theory. And it's pretty well established that she is a beard, yes? About a week ago, her people even issued the 'taking a step back from the relationship' statement. And AFAIK, they were only photographed *once* together, all very casual, getting burgers etc. Also, she's rapidly turning into Jocelyn Wildenstein. Gay or straight there is no WAY this woman is his type. He went on and on about how he never wanted kids. And that seemed to be coming from him- not his wife.

So...what is the *real* nature of their relationship? Because I'm utterly baffled.

Scenario # 1: He is actually straight but she's still a GF for hire- meant to help him climb out of the bad press quagmire. Instead she dropped him right back in it when he (or someone else?) accidentally knocked her up. Now he has to go on a whistle stop press tour telling everyone how 'excited he is to be a dad'.

Scenario # 2: Everything they've said is true. The relationship is real. The like each other a lot and her support and erm....pregnancy... has been healing for him.

Scenario # 3: Fake pregnancy for attention and a tragic 'miscarriage' soon to follow w/ exclusive coverage rights granted to People magazine.

Scenario # 4: Preggo by someone else but he's very gay and very Catholic so it is now his trap baby.

Scenario # 5: They were only casually dating but she's feeling her age and went all Glenn Close on him and now he has to act like he's into it to save face.

When they announced the pregnancy in the press release did they actually indicate that they are still a couple? Or are just 'having a baby together'?

by Anonymousreply 44September 8, 2021 10:13 AM

Olivia would be best doing a Princess Diana and throwing herself down the stairs at this stage. Best for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 45September 8, 2021 10:51 AM

I knew that Munn girl was trouble and a hoe when she first leeched into public view. She is so average in every way. If John’s career is in a bad place Munn’s a permanent Z lister.

by Anonymousreply 46September 8, 2021 11:06 AM

[quote]Olivia would be best doing a Princess Diana and throwing herself down the stairs at this stage. Best for everyone.

And taking him with her. Make it a long flight of stairs, too.

by Anonymousreply 47September 8, 2021 11:06 AM

R44 scenario 5 for sure. Girl ain't getting any younger but dang Mulaney isn’t exactly Mr.Moneybags

Congrats to the DL’er who called the pregnancy in early July in the John Mulaney is Dating Olivia Munn thread

by Anonymousreply 48September 8, 2021 11:09 AM

Hope he's ready to pay out alimony AND child support. Thought he had financial woes (which is why he went back to writing on Seth's show.) What an idiot

by Anonymousreply 49September 8, 2021 11:15 AM

John gives Seth the exclusive, but it looks like Olivia had People lined up ready to go immediately after. The intro referencing some movie she's in that no one plans to see is the giveaway.

So did they really coordinate this, or did she force his hand with her set up belly shots right before the holiday weekend? I don't think John was pre-announced as Seth's guest, so was he scrambling to put together this save-face story or was the plan to let it fester on social media first for maximum attention?

by Anonymousreply 50September 8, 2021 11:17 AM

I remember that r48, some people said she looked pregnant when she was seen leaving his house in early July, and someone else said

[quote]I don't think Munn is acting as his beard, but this really amateur and juvenile aggressive push to sell their relationship as something new! innocent! and cute! is cover for something. Maybe she's pregnant (and he is a fucking idiot) or maybe he's trying to tamp down the ugly rumors about his stripper fetish, but hopefully not something worse.

They nailed it, I think. My first thought when I saw her looking pregnant in that parking garage was that SHE was the one who leaked that they were dating way back in May, because she was already pregnant. She definitely looked pregnant by the time she was papped outside his house and when they went on the milkshake date. She must be six months along.

by Anonymousreply 51September 8, 2021 11:18 AM

^ Ha, that was me!

The rumors of her being pregnant also started immediately after their relationship was revealed. She couldn't have been more than a month or two along then. So guess who put it out there that she was pregnant? Olivia herself.

John is so fucked.

by Anonymousreply 52September 8, 2021 11:22 AM

Oh, I think Olivia has been forcing his hand the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 53September 8, 2021 11:22 AM

Well, if she really has been obsessed with him since 2015 or whenever, as posted earlier, then that makes sense, r53. She must have been waiting to pounce on him the moment he started spiraling and his marriage hit the rocks and he became vulnerable to her "charms".

The whole situation still looks so totally random to me, though.

by Anonymousreply 54September 8, 2021 11:26 AM

[quote]Scenario # 5: They were only casually dating but she's feeling her age and went all Glenn Close on him and now he has to act like he's into it to save face.

I also think this is close to the truth. She was a side piece and I don't think he ever intended to leave his wife at all. Something happened to spook him in December and I think it may have been Olivia threatening to go public.

He went into rehab on December 21st, and 280 days from December 21st is September 27th. Can't wait to see when the baby is born.

by Anonymousreply 55September 8, 2021 11:28 AM

He should get a DNA test. He's probably scared of what she'll do for revenge if he demands one though.

by Anonymousreply 56September 8, 2021 11:29 AM

Wow, it’s rare to see a PR catastrophe of this nature. He is a fucking walking disaster. I bet we get a suicide attempt in the next year. Why would Munn want him? He’s a complete fuck up. There’s no turnaround for him at this point.

by Anonymousreply 57September 8, 2021 11:31 AM

He seems like an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 58September 8, 2021 11:36 AM

Both he and Munn better turn into different people in the next couple of months or that baby is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 59September 8, 2021 11:40 AM

I actually feel bad for his soon to be ex wife. This is mid-life crises level of messy breakdown. No way he wants this baby. He was probably fucked up while conceived.

by Anonymousreply 60September 8, 2021 11:44 AM

He's gay. She got him drunk, in fact he lost his sobriety, and then fucked him in a blackout. I've heard stories in AA where gay men came out of a blackout in bed with women.

by Anonymousreply 61September 8, 2021 11:47 AM

Not to mention she comes out looking foul in all this. Just no shame.

by Anonymousreply 62September 8, 2021 12:03 PM

Finally! Some messy public celeb drama not involving a Kardashian!

by Anonymousreply 63September 8, 2021 12:07 PM

R62 don’t worry about O-Munn she’s thrillingly shameless. The next month or two will be cringe inducing but fun to watch

by Anonymousreply 64September 8, 2021 12:07 PM

[quote] He's gay. She got him drunk, in fact he lost his sobriety, and then fucked him in a blackout.

Good to know that he has absolutely no responsibility in the situation. I'm glad you chimed in, Cassandra!

by Anonymousreply 65September 8, 2021 12:09 PM

Wow. Like most addicts he's going to somehow manage to crash harder AFTER rehab. His ex-wife was obnoxious, but they were together a long time. It's a real dick move to not only dump her after rehab, but then impregnate the seriel starfucker you started dating before the divorce was final.

I was rooting for him, but this news is disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 66September 8, 2021 12:15 PM

It's downright selfish and stupid for anybody, these days (pandemic, economic volatility, and, oh yeah, Earth has had a bellyful of us: climate change) to have a child.

Still, Munn was my favorite of Aaron Rodgers girlfriends because she was a thirsty, crazy-assed, running at the mouth spark for him. Rodgers, although very smart, off the field, has all the charisma of the 10 lb. bag of powdered cement leaning against the corner of my garage. She lent him interest, such as it is.

I never really got the DL hate for her.

by Anonymousreply 67September 8, 2021 12:21 PM

I don't like Olivia Munn because despite not being anything exceptional, there was a period in the early 2010's where she was being heavily promoted for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 68September 8, 2021 12:26 PM

She’s due any day now. Mark my words.

I bet he was dating Munn last fall. Then he went to rehab.

Did she get pregnant while he was in rehab / sober living? Then it’s obviously not his baby. That means the earliest she could have gotten pregnant with John is end of March.

She’s way more the five months pregnant.

Lots of very curious focus on giving a detailed timeline on Seth’s show. A veiled threat to Munn, maybe?

But he dresses it up with some “gosh, I’m so happy” so he can’t be accused of being ungentlemanly.

by Anonymousreply 69September 8, 2021 12:37 PM

The most interesting thing about all of this is how it seems like some of you are taking this so personally. Like he disappointed you in some way. People fuck up. People cheat. People make mistakes. People say stupid shit.

It's fun to gossip about this stuff, but stop acting like he cheated on you. This guy never said he had his shit together.

by Anonymousreply 70September 8, 2021 12:43 PM

He was full blown active addict, fucked around. She told him she was pregnant and wife unfollowed and dumped and he went to rehab for damage control. They’re not in a relationship, he done fucked up. Like he said in his act, he has always been self-destructive. She orchestrated...will he marry her? She’s due soon, by appearances unless she staged another fake bump, but it looks real.

He’s a gifted comic, but his own worst enemy. Addicts will break your heart, circling the drain with their compulsions and choices. the wife will be better off in the end..but that’s shitty.

by Anonymousreply 71September 8, 2021 12:45 PM

At least he has a speech ready for Thanksgiving when the kid turns on him - I never said I best father. Give me a little credit, would you? Credit for being a father the only way I knew how.

by Anonymousreply 72September 8, 2021 12:47 PM

The disappointment in him is more about him fucking himself over when fans hoped he was getting his life on track. The future: he’ll continue to be a train wreck, kid or not.

by Anonymousreply 73September 8, 2021 12:48 PM

Suicide watch?

by Anonymousreply 74September 8, 2021 12:49 PM

Boy, he really has the addiction gene.

I enjoyed Seths description of uptight, sober, dry drunk Mulaney. The self-righteousness is always a dead giveaway that something weird is going on.

by Anonymousreply 75September 8, 2021 12:51 PM

Where are the gays claiming John were family now?

by Anonymousreply 76September 8, 2021 12:59 PM

They always do this.

“I don’t want kids” —> knocks up side piece

“Marriage isn’t my thing” —> married to a new one five months after breakup

“I’ll never marry again” —> married to a new one five months after divorce/widowed

Like clockwork. The more they protest, the quicker it happens.

by Anonymousreply 77September 8, 2021 1:00 PM

The guy didn't murder anybody. He was doing coke (which got out of control) and fucking around on his wife. Some of you act like he drove a bus full of cancer kids off a cliff. And he does not owe his fans anything but a funny show and there are many, many safety nets in place for a guy like John Mulaney. He's gonna be just fine.

by Anonymousreply 78September 8, 2021 1:01 PM

They were fucking before he went to rehab.

She didn’t yet know she was pregnant when he went in.

Which means crazy bitch John found out he was going to be a daddy… WHILE HE WAS IN REHAB!

What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 79September 8, 2021 1:02 PM

These seem like the stupid antics of a couple of teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 80September 8, 2021 1:05 PM

Could some of you can it with the self-righteous "stop being so harsh" crap? This is a gossip website and this is some juicy shit about a well-known asshole and a guy who turned out to be a giant asshole after years of selling himself as this wholesome rehabbed innocent but troubled kid.

These two are actively trying to patchwork a wholesome story out of a total shitshow. You bet they're going to get called out for it.

by Anonymousreply 81September 8, 2021 1:06 PM

Phew!

by Anonymousreply 82September 8, 2021 1:12 PM

Her Wikipedia says she is a black belt in taekwondo. So they got that goin’ for them!

by Anonymousreply 83September 8, 2021 1:24 PM

Oh, shit...ya'll are probably right. Olivia getting pregnant was probably the last straw in the eyes of his friends and family, who held an intervention and encouraged him to go to rehab. As noted above, she would be due this month, which could be why he's suddenly talking about it now (when he left rehab in February).

by Anonymousreply 84September 8, 2021 1:35 PM

I bet I'm the only one here who remembers her first TV gig as a co-host on Attack of the Show. I knew then that she was messy based on all the sexual jokes she'd make with her male cohosts.

I'm surprised no one has cast her as some femme fatale in a neo-noir. She has all the characteristics to play a fierce one.

by Anonymousreply 85September 8, 2021 1:36 PM

LMAO, R82. There are a lot of male celebrities who are less apprehensive about the restraining order expiring now that Olivia is preoccupied.

by Anonymousreply 86September 8, 2021 1:38 PM

R84 but they wouldn't have known that soon. Even if she did get pregnant before he went in, the conception had to be sometime in Dec. and there's no way anyone knew that fast, not even her.

It is an interesting theory though, that he came out of rehab to an already pregnant side-piece. Hence ending the marriage immediately because there's no salvaging it. That would be another explanation to the pregnancy rumors back in May--I think Olivia was just putting it out there the second she gots the results on the pee stick, but maybe she was 4-5 months already and their friends were in the know and chatting about it.

I guess we'll know if they try to hide or fudge the birth date. We should expect Olivia to be in our face now with her new mommy rebrand. If she's unexpectedly shy, well....

by Anonymousreply 87September 8, 2021 1:59 PM

She's 6 months pregnant

by Anonymousreply 88September 8, 2021 2:01 PM

[quote]It's fun to gossip about this stuff, but stop acting like he cheated on you.

Unless I've missed some responses on here (and I don't think I have) no one is acting this way.

by Anonymousreply 89September 8, 2021 2:06 PM

[quote]Some of you act like he drove a bus full of cancer kids off a cliff.

Again, I haven't seen a THING like this. A couple of people saying they were disappointed but that's it. Where are you coming up with this stuff?

by Anonymousreply 90September 8, 2021 2:10 PM

Lots of people say that they don't want kids and then ~somehow~ end up with them. If he were serious about it, he would have gotten a vasectomy. Otherwise, there was always a chance.

His ex-wife is a fucking nutcase. I wouldn't want kids WITH HER either.

by Anonymousreply 91September 8, 2021 2:11 PM

O-Munn will def want to do the requisite maternity bikini pick that’s why he is announcing now. I suspect she is 7-8 mos along.

by Anonymousreply 92September 8, 2021 2:17 PM

If she was already pregnant in January when she posted that picture on IG with the fake pregnancy pillow I am going to absolutely plotz.

by Anonymousreply 93September 8, 2021 2:21 PM

Nah, no bikini shots. I think she'll go the Jennifer Garner route and start rehabbing his image. They'll get married (once his divorce is final) and then once the kid is born, farmers market pap strolls with the baby. They'll probably have at least one more kid. Eventually he'll get a job hosting a late night show for $30M a year and she and the kids will fade into the background.

by Anonymousreply 94September 8, 2021 2:47 PM

[quote]I knew then that she was messy based on all the sexual jokes she'd make with her male cohosts.

I'm not of a fan of hers but it was a show about video games and movies for teenage boys. She was doing what she was expected to do.

[quote]Some of you act like he drove a bus full of cancer kids off a cliff.

You can take this self-righteous stuff back to Twitter.

This is Datalounge.

It is literally a gossip board. That is the whole purpose of this place. Yes, it includes other things but it doesn't include people going, "Wow, we shouldn't talk about this!"

by Anonymousreply 95September 8, 2021 2:50 PM

R94, so basically a Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes type relationship?

by Anonymousreply 96September 8, 2021 2:55 PM

All this thanks to Japanese sweet potatoes.

by Anonymousreply 97September 8, 2021 2:56 PM

R94, I'm not sure Olivia can stave off her attention grabbing assholery long enough. She's been lucky so far that she's not really well known, but now that this spotlight is coming on her like never before, even more of her horrible words and behavior are going to come to light. And the more attacked she is, the nastier she gets. Plus the stress of trying to keep up that image is going to keep him in and out of rehab for a while. I think between him being too risky to insure and her antics, his chances of a big mainstream gig like late night host are pretty slim.

by Anonymousreply 98September 8, 2021 2:58 PM

The reason people are suspicious is because she has been an attention whore / climber for years and known for bearding. Past bfs include Chris Pine, where “somehow” her explicit texts to him about fingering her tight pussy were released, and Aaron Rodgers, who is now in a healthy, heterosexual marriage with Shailene Woodley.

by Anonymousreply 99September 8, 2021 2:58 PM

I see people still think he's gay and these two are bearding. Idiots gonna idiot, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 100September 8, 2021 3:01 PM

Straight white guys with friends in the right places will always fail upwards. Too risky to insure, lmaoooo. He's sober and a family man now.

by Anonymousreply 101September 8, 2021 3:02 PM

I can't imagine watching the two of them going at it.

The awkwardness, her pushing herself on top of him, his pasty undeveloped child body, her faking an orgasm while watching the clock.

Oh John - tsk, tsk, tsk. You went from one dominating crazy woman to another.

by Anonymousreply 102September 8, 2021 3:02 PM

^ Meant to add: just look at her stunt of calling the paps to catch her leaving John's home (before his wife had even moved out if it) at the same time some interview of her in a nothing magazine quoted her saying how annoying it was that the tabloids lie about her. The entire internet was laughing at her because as pretty much everyone pointed out, she sets up all her pap shots and leaks stuff herself because she'd never get any attention otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 103September 8, 2021 3:03 PM

The entire internet was laughing??? *clutches pearls* Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 104September 8, 2021 3:06 PM

R101, normally I'd agree with you (and cite Jimmy Fallon as the perfect example). But Mulaney's problems are public now, and his next trip to rehab will be as well, and he's paired with someone who makes an ass of herself on a regular basis. Mulaney is very talented, but he's not going to be worth that kind of headache.

by Anonymousreply 105September 8, 2021 3:07 PM

I usually don't care about celebrity pairings. But I'm here for this mess! I look forward to following the ups and downs of this one.

by Anonymousreply 106September 8, 2021 3:09 PM

No one’s going to go ON and ON about how difficult it is for a 37-year old woman to get pregnant without reproductive assistance?

That was a big theme in the Meghan Markle threads.

by Anonymousreply 107September 8, 2021 3:10 PM

Because I think it's obvious that she planned this. We just don't know how much he was in on it.

by Anonymousreply 108September 8, 2021 3:12 PM

You act like Mulaney is some huge A lister. He's like B+ comedian, if that. The average American has never heard of him. The fact that he went to rehab won't affect his career, especially not if he stays sober and presents himself as a doting husband and father going forward.

The frauen are having fucking meltdowns this morning and I am loving it.

by Anonymousreply 109September 8, 2021 3:12 PM

[quote]Because I think it's obvious that she planned this. We just don't know how much he was in on it.

If he was having unprotected sex, he was in on it.

by Anonymousreply 110September 8, 2021 3:14 PM

He's a B-lister who wants an A list career. He's no longer on the path to that.

Olivia tried for an A-list career and flopped hard. She's not set for an Instagram mommy Kardashian style career.

by Anonymousreply 111September 8, 2021 3:16 PM

I think he's hilarious even though his sitcom was a piece of shit. If he gets his act together, there's a good chance he'll be around for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 112September 8, 2021 3:16 PM

[quote]He's a B-lister who wants an A list career. He's no longer on the path to that.

Says who, you? Go back to Celebitchy, Karen.

by Anonymousreply 113September 8, 2021 3:18 PM

Why is he so popular on DL? Most of the world has no idea who he is.

by Anonymousreply 114September 8, 2021 3:21 PM

R113 I think you're entirely missing my point because you yourself are oddly invested in some kind of narrative here. I think his career as is will be fine, I just don't think he's on the path to some big mainstream America TV gig.

by Anonymousreply 115September 8, 2021 3:26 PM

IOW, he's not an RDJ heading for a bigger career than ever before. He's a Ben Affleck, who peaked before his massive addiction problems were fully known and is now getting more attention for his personal relationships than his work.

by Anonymousreply 116September 8, 2021 3:29 PM

R107 she’s 41

by Anonymousreply 117September 8, 2021 3:32 PM

I think you underestimate the power of good PR. Or are terribly naive to how the entertainment industry operates. Or both.

by Anonymousreply 118September 8, 2021 3:33 PM

He's a very successful comedian. The curiosity factor surrounding his personal life now will only help drive viewers to his next comedy special and club performances. He'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 119September 8, 2021 3:35 PM

Olivia seems to have gotten pregnant pretty easily at age 41.

by Anonymousreply 120September 8, 2021 3:37 PM

They are both so severely narcissistic, it won't be long before they forget to pick up the baby from the baby sitter. They won't remember where it is. Or just leave it behind in a restaurant.

This child is must be reincarnating into this sure-to-be miserable life to work off some awfully bad karma from a previous existence. The baby was probably Richard Speck or the Boston Strangler.

by Anonymousreply 121September 8, 2021 3:38 PM

Uh what? Ben Affleck was an intergalactic disaster and joke during the (OG) Bennifer years. He had been to rehab, was known to have a gambling addiction, blew up his engagement by partying with strippers, the works. Garner and her PR army gradually turned it around with a baby and a shotgun wedding and some well-timed press.

by Anonymousreply 122September 8, 2021 3:39 PM

R122 and he blew it up again because he couldn't stay sober and started pairing up with thirsty messes. That's my whole point. I don't think John can pull and RDJ and stay straight, especially not with Olivia holding a baby over his head.

R118 no one buys this PR. The response by and large is how obvious and amateurish it is. They can't even manage a narrative that makes sense when things are seemingly going well between them, forget about when it all goes to shit-hell.

The internet derailed the new Jeopardy host with some old tweets. Just wait and see how Olivia embarrasses him when she's on a rampage because he doesn't talk about how awesome she is as much as he did about the ex wife. You know she'll be counting the minutes he mentions her in his act.

by Anonymousreply 123September 8, 2021 3:41 PM

His PR isn't that good, as I think has been pretty obvious the last few months. He's been reactive, not proactive, and that's not going to sustain even a B-list career. If Olivia Munn is running circles around him, then his PR isn't great.

His SNL performance shows he can't be trusted to not cause problems that producers don't like to deal with. It wasn't just the Caesar-Trump joke and the subsequent investigation, but the obvious coke sniffles, bringing on his estranged soon-to-be-ex who was so irritated people were talking about it almost immediately, and also that snotty comment he made about how it didn't matter if you voted Trump or Biden, they were both old guys. He'd been mostly known for the whole "horse in a hospital" bit and he undermined it because he was a petulant Bernie supporter.

by Anonymousreply 124September 8, 2021 3:42 PM

What if this is my baby? He could come out in wearing a Packer's helmet. Takes a long time for a woman to make one of those.

by Anonymousreply 125September 8, 2021 3:47 PM

[quote]and he blew it up again because he couldn't stay sober and started pairing up with thirsty messes. That's my whole point. I don't think John can pull and RDJ and stay straight, especially not with Olivia holding a baby over his head.

Even comparing Ben Affleck and John Mulaney is foolish--you don't have a point. Mulaney doesn't have a fraction of Ben's problems or fame. Nine out of 10 Americans probably couldn't pick him out of a lineup. Whether or not JM can stay sober remains to be seen. I'm sure people like you will be watching/stalking, though!

Just because you are frantic and having a psychotic break today, doesn't mean that anyone else is.

by Anonymousreply 126September 8, 2021 3:47 PM

Enough, r126. This is a gossip board. Stop whining because people on a gossip board are gossiping. Go find something else to do.

by Anonymousreply 127September 8, 2021 3:49 PM

R126 what on earth are you on about? I'm responding to your claim that he can parlay this mess with Munn into a big late night TV host type of career. I just disagree. No one is having a psychotic break.

R124 one thing that's very interesting about his talk with Seth is they both made a point of saying John was totally sober during his last SNL appearance because the Halloween episode is sacred, or some such shit. (And conveniently no mention of whether he was sober during prior appearances.) That last appearance was in the midst of his massive downward spiral, he claims he had just left his wife, but sure he managed to stay sober during something that high stress. He is obviously desperate to save face with Lorne Michaels because at least publicly Lorne claims to have a strict no-drugs policy.

by Anonymousreply 128September 8, 2021 3:54 PM

What a bizarre shit-show.

by Anonymousreply 129September 8, 2021 3:55 PM

I didn't watch the whole interview with Seth so I didn't know they'd said he was sober on the SNL appearance, r128. In one of our other Mulaney threads people posted clips and he seemed really off, especially in comparison to the pre-recorded clips.

by Anonymousreply 130September 8, 2021 3:59 PM

Munn Munn Munn Munn

Munn M-Munn Munn-Munn

Munnnnnnnn!!!

by Anonymousreply 131September 8, 2021 4:00 PM

So he just got out of rehab and could have a new baby before his divorce is even final. Yeah...great life choices.

by Anonymousreply 132September 8, 2021 4:03 PM

Saying he was sober during the show isn’t really that significant.

You know how your brain is fucked op and hazy when you have a hangover?

It’s not like laying off the coke for 24 hours was going to make him fit as a fiddle when he’d been on a year-long binge.

Of course he was off during the Oct 31 show.

by Anonymousreply 133September 8, 2021 4:04 PM

I am not religious at all, but the “baby with a tacky ho before he’s even divorced from his crazy wife” thing is a bit much.

I can only imagine what John’s super Catholic family thinks about it.

by Anonymousreply 134September 8, 2021 4:07 PM

His wife's lawyers are very grateful.

by Anonymousreply 135September 8, 2021 4:08 PM

His wife's lawyers are going to layout that timeline on a giant poster board as soon as that baby is born.

by Anonymousreply 136September 8, 2021 4:41 PM

You know it's possible that he accidentally knocked her up. Maybe he wore a condom, but Olivia lied and said she was on birth control, when she wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 137September 8, 2021 4:47 PM

R137 he's a man of considerable means who was very vocal about not wanting children. He could've gotten a vasectomy.

by Anonymousreply 138September 8, 2021 4:51 PM

No pressure, fetus!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139September 8, 2021 4:53 PM

I am utterly shocked that he is capable of fucking a woman.

He seems like the gayest gay who ever gayed.

by Anonymousreply 140September 8, 2021 4:54 PM

He seems borderline retarded in that Seth Meyers clip.

Saying all kinds of things you should NEVER say in his situation.

Very fucking strange. I wonder what led to this seemingly hastily arranged appearance.

by Anonymousreply 141September 8, 2021 4:56 PM

DL's gaydar strikes again.

The most reprehensible part of all of this is the "dinner" being set for 7pm, and him going to get the haircut at 7. So seems like his chronic lateness is deliberate.

by Anonymousreply 142September 8, 2021 5:00 PM

R139 that’s such a terrible thing to say for so many reasons. As much as I dislike Munn, she does not deserve this passive aggressive setup to take the blame when he relapses or something worse. Not to mention that baby, after years of saying he never wanted one.

by Anonymousreply 143September 8, 2021 5:05 PM

Olivia Munn ii the hot girl who complains that everyone thinks she's just a hot girl.

by Anonymousreply 144September 8, 2021 5:07 PM

[quote]And he does not owe his fans anything but a funny show and there are many, many safety nets in place for a guy like John Mulaney. He's gonna be just fine.

What a bizarre thing to say. How many addicts in show business have come to bad ends, despite the "many safety nets in place"?

by Anonymousreply 145September 8, 2021 5:12 PM

What a douchey thing for him to say, R139. How must his ex-wife feel? No matter how eccentric she appears, she doesn't seemingly deserve being passive-aggressively compared to Munn.

Comedians are not known for being emotionally or mentally stable but he is messy on another level.

by Anonymousreply 146September 8, 2021 5:16 PM

I just don't understand straight people. Why would he cum in this woman who is 41 and never married without kids? I'm sure she's had abortions. Why is she NOT on birth control? She wants a steady paycheck for the next 18 years?

by Anonymousreply 147September 8, 2021 5:17 PM

R147 Yes, cause he's so rich. If she wanted a steady paycheck there are a lot of richer, single men out there. Maybe they, you know, love each other and wanted a child. I know, a weird concept on this site.

by Anonymousreply 148September 8, 2021 5:21 PM

Yes, a minute out of rehab at the very start of dating (so they claim)is the time you decide to bear a child together out of love.

by Anonymousreply 149September 8, 2021 5:24 PM

She was pregnant when he went into rehab. That’s the only way this timeline checks out. I doubt she knew she was pregnant at the time.

They delayed any kind of announcement about the pregnancy as long as possible.

Maybe Munn decided to force his hand for whatever reason (pap photos.)

But she’s due any minute, that much is clear.

by Anonymousreply 150September 8, 2021 5:28 PM

R147 She is now in the news, and not for her talent. Do you get it?

by Anonymousreply 151September 8, 2021 5:28 PM

She's already the Bearding Contract Queen

I guess she has to offer some additional services as she gets older....

by Anonymousreply 152September 8, 2021 5:28 PM

She is now free to marry him or not, fight over the baby or not, give tearful interviews of his relapses or not, whenever she has a project to promote.

by Anonymousreply 153September 8, 2021 5:29 PM

He knows/knew how to NOT impregnate a woman. He made damn sure he didn't knock up that freakish wife that he used to have and they were together for years. If he truly didn't want children, he should have nipped it in the bud. His own fault.

by Anonymousreply 154September 8, 2021 5:30 PM

He should have just kept it to anal. Then Olivia would not be knocked up.

by Anonymousreply 155September 8, 2021 5:31 PM

He filed for divorce in New York, a no fault state. The instagram nutbag might have to sell her house, though. Equitable distribution and all. Could be why she's calling it her "first house" these days.

by Anonymousreply 156September 8, 2021 5:32 PM

I am guessing that she is in the 3rd trimester. We will all be doing some quick math, once this kid is born!

by Anonymousreply 157September 8, 2021 5:35 PM

He seems to be curiously incapable of shaking off the Catholic upbringing. So this pregnancy could be part of that.

As he nears 40, maybe he realized he does want kids. A lot of my friends had a kid in their early 40s as they realized time was running out. For most of them, it worked out great.

Don’t know about John, though. This is an inauspicious start.

by Anonymousreply 158September 8, 2021 5:35 PM

Every state in the US is a no-fault state. New York was the last state to amend its domestic relations law to create no-fault.

Mulaney and Tendler were married only 7 years. There will be plenty to divide and lots of trouble doing so. But not until 10 years of marriage would the presumption be 50//50. But his income is all over the place. This will be a mess.

by Anonymousreply 159September 8, 2021 5:37 PM

R150 nails it, knocked her up pre-rehab, now they *have* to announce, girl is about to give birth by end of the month I suspect. Will they go with the "preemie" excuse to spare the spurned wife embarrassment?

I'd be in Silver Hill too if my man not only slept with Olivia Munn but reproduced with her! Did no one think of poor big sis Petunia?

by Anonymousreply 160September 8, 2021 5:37 PM

Is John’s mom crazy? He seems to be attracted to crazy women.

by Anonymousreply 161September 8, 2021 5:38 PM

Wonder what Aaron Rodgers thought of this news.😄

by Anonymousreply 162September 8, 2021 5:39 PM

While I know that Olivia Munn is a batshit crazy ho, I don’t know much about Mulaney’s ex-wife, except that she’s some artist who makes lampshades. Could someone summarize why she’s considered mental? Just trying to get a fuller picture.

by Anonymousreply 163September 8, 2021 5:40 PM

Comedians and Comediennes should not have children.

by Anonymousreply 164September 8, 2021 5:41 PM

Another DL gay man impregnates a woman.

by Anonymousreply 165September 8, 2021 5:41 PM

If the baby is John’s, she’s either 8 months pregnant or 5 months pregnant.

Because she already looked REAL pregnant back in early June, I’m going with 8 months pregnant.

Or not John’s.

by Anonymousreply 166September 8, 2021 5:42 PM

Never trust a straight man who claims he doesn’t want kids. So many of them have a biological clock of their own where suddenly in their late 30’s/early 40’s they do a 180 and want kids.

by Anonymousreply 167September 8, 2021 5:42 PM

How long do we give this? Two years?

by Anonymousreply 168September 8, 2021 5:43 PM

When he made the announcement even the audience read it as a fuck up..few claps, it was odd. Seth looked so anxious and uncomfortable. He had to acknowledge after the pap shots. John looked to be putting on a brave face, but the vibe was sad. Funny for us, but I like the guy.

by Anonymousreply 169September 8, 2021 5:45 PM

Upside down on the stairs in a Titanic t-shirt and no pants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170September 8, 2021 5:45 PM

[quote]When he made the announcement even the audience read it as a fuck up..few claps, it was odd.

There is no audience. Seth Meyers has a staff (who were the ones heard clapping) but refuses to bring back a studio audience due to covid.

by Anonymousreply 171September 8, 2021 5:46 PM

John better take his and Munn’s ass down to Maury as shown as the frog is popped. I’d demand DNA confirmation before as Kanye put it “18 Years.”

by Anonymousreply 172September 8, 2021 5:49 PM

Does she have 1994 tattooed on her arm? Is she 26?

by Anonymousreply 173September 8, 2021 5:50 PM

The wife went to her own rehab following his....eating disorders, MH stuff, so maybe not able to become pregnant. With drug use, he was preoccupied and sex life probably suffered. Although there was a BI about married comic sleeping with young female fans on tour. The timeline is funny as he was whisked in to rehab and then stayed on for 2-3 months? Can he get conjugal visits then?

by Anonymousreply 174September 8, 2021 5:50 PM

Will it be a coke baby?

by Anonymousreply 175September 8, 2021 5:50 PM

Mulaney's ex-wife also has lengthy histories with eating disorders, for which she went to rehab. What man in his right mind would want someone like that to bear him children? She doesn't even properly feed herself.

by Anonymousreply 176September 8, 2021 5:52 PM

John’s micro expressions and body language read very “sad” as he was announcing the pregnancy. He seemed pretty happy snd animated when discussing everything else.

Also, his language when discussing Munn and the pregnancy had an over-the-top, inauthentic Tom Cruise quality to it.

by Anonymousreply 177September 8, 2021 5:52 PM

r171 thanks I didn't know about the audience...it was awkward as fuck. Then John explained why he was looking to the floor.. He said they are both excited, but no mention of relationship, so maybe he will support and coparent and move on?

by Anonymousreply 178September 8, 2021 5:54 PM

Their occupation, a coke problem and a love child can’t even make these people interesting.

by Anonymousreply 179September 8, 2021 5:55 PM

R139 I can’t believe he said that out loud. Not even trying to hide his desperation.

by Anonymousreply 180September 8, 2021 5:56 PM

John is like an old school GenX train wreck and I’m here for it!

by Anonymousreply 181September 8, 2021 5:56 PM

"We're having a baby....together,....we're both really really happy. " Im convinced, straight from the happy man's mouth.

by Anonymousreply 182September 8, 2021 5:57 PM

NY is an equitable, not equal distribution state. She won't get maintenance (alimony) for too long because they were only married 7 years, but NY compensates for dissipation of marital assets so if she wants she can clean up by collecting the bulk of what's left of their money/assets.

I wondered why he was making all those admissions in his stand up act about losing so much money to drugs just as his divorce started. I guess with this baby he figured he's completely fucked anyway so may as well milk some of it for his act.

by Anonymousreply 183September 8, 2021 5:58 PM

She's way richer than he is.

by Anonymousreply 184September 8, 2021 6:05 PM

Would John be able to see Munn during his sober living stint (end of Feb through mid April)?

by Anonymousreply 185September 8, 2021 6:06 PM

I think John likely sees Munn as a “movie star.” He sees her as a catch.

His fan base is intense but fairly niche.

by Anonymousreply 186September 8, 2021 6:08 PM

The wife, R184? What is she rich from?

by Anonymousreply 187September 8, 2021 6:11 PM

[quote]What man in his right mind would want someone like that to bear him children? She doesn't even properly feed herself.

Stop acting like John was some prize himself.

[quote]He filed for divorce in New York, a no fault state. The instagram nutbag might have to sell her house, though. Equitable distribution and all. Could be why she's calling it her "first house" these days.

He filed as, "matrimonial - contested" so yes, they were already fighting over "something."

by Anonymousreply 188September 8, 2021 6:11 PM

His job is to be on the road traveling and only working at night. This is gonna work out great!

by Anonymousreply 189September 8, 2021 6:27 PM

[quote]I think John likely sees Munn as a “movie star.” He sees her as a catch.

That's hilarious. The drugs destroyed his brain.

by Anonymousreply 190September 8, 2021 6:34 PM

Oh Auntie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 8, 2021 6:41 PM

Who's going to clean up after it?

by Anonymousreply 192September 8, 2021 6:45 PM

John will be changed 3 times a day.

by Anonymousreply 193September 8, 2021 6:48 PM

R138 True, but men don't like the idea of having their testes tied. It's a matter of pride and shame. No matter how fem John comes across, he's still a man and they do get sensitive about this sort of thing.

R154 Accidents happen. Perhaps because of his upbringing, he didn't want to have the baby aborted, so they went through with the pregnancy. He's not going to go on TV and say that his newborn is an accident baby. Like, can you imagine how fucked up that child would get in the future if John made that kind of admission to a national audience? So yes, he could have taken things into his own hands (tied his tubes, not had sex with her), but even using protection and shit, pregnancies can and do happen, no matter how careful you are.

by Anonymousreply 194September 8, 2021 6:49 PM

I think he's just being a classic dry drunk and the Munn thing is tied up with the split from his wife. It's not sequential.

For Munn I think this is an ego boost and a way to re-charge her sex symbol clout at 41. The man who was madly in love with his wife but didn't want kids leaves his wife to have a baby with Olivia Munn. She did that. I'm not saying Mulaney and wife were all that he pretended - at times his humor about marriage was caustic and not what his fans seemed to think. But that's the image.

I think they were fucking around (him and Munn) and he went into rehab the second time as a way of running from the mess he made.

Caustic would be his riff on "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" and how he went on a long bit about what if the cow is constantly bugging you to buy it and what if you have to constantly go to the sales of other cows which makes your cow upset.

by Anonymousreply 195September 8, 2021 6:49 PM

[quote]Accidents happen. Perhaps because of his upbringing, he didn't want to have the baby aborted, so they went through with the pregnancy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196September 8, 2021 6:51 PM

Turns out John gets a combo nursery/dumpster fire after all.

by Anonymousreply 197September 8, 2021 6:56 PM

[quote]For Munn I think this is an ego boost and a way to re-charge her sex symbol clout at 41. The man who was madly in love with his wife but didn't want kids leaves his wife to have a baby with Olivia Munn. She did that.

Absolutely. That's why she wanted him in the first place years ago. He's such a gentleman with his wife/gf who's not nearly as hot as Olivia (so Olivia thinks). Easy prey and what a catch.

I'd love to see her reaction to the reaction. I know she's all about the attention at any cost, but it must chap her ass that no one except the outlets who work with her PR are taking this as good news. There's no "oh they make such a great couple and that will be a beautiful baby!" The nicest reactions on SM are hoping for the best despite the red flags. Most reactions seem to be pretty negative.

by Anonymousreply 198September 8, 2021 6:59 PM

Fresh off double rehab into the nursery. That's going to go well...

by Anonymousreply 199September 8, 2021 7:00 PM

Why didn't she have a baby when she was with Aaron Rodgers?

by Anonymousreply 200September 8, 2021 7:05 PM

[quote]Stop acting like John was some prize himself.

Exactly! They’re both sleazy trash and belong together until it all falls apart miserably.

by Anonymousreply 201September 8, 2021 7:08 PM

Re: Seth’s audience’s reaction - I don’t think he has full live audiences back, it sounds like a few staff. You can hear the lack of applause when he walks out.

by Anonymousreply 202September 8, 2021 7:12 PM

[quote]As he nears 40

He apparently turned 40 on August 26th. Just after midnight on that same day, a "source close to Olivia Munn" told OK Magazine that she wasn't happy with him touring and might not be there when he got back. Whatta birthday present!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203September 8, 2021 7:13 PM

TWO absentee parents. Great. Can I abort myself?

by Anonymousreply 204September 8, 2021 7:14 PM

People on DL hate her, r163, but they forget that a lot of the hate came from a troll we had who insisted they had insider information, and that his ex was a layabout housefrau who spent all of John's money and didn't lift a finger or have a job. There was a lot of anti-semitic "lazy JAP" stuff flying around, and she was blamed for driving John to drink and drugs.

Later we found out his ex had gotten an advanced degree in textile conservation and was working at the Smithsonian and at a company that does historical artifact conservation. The troll left at that point (since their "insider info" turned out to be a lie) but the dislike of his ex remains.

She seems a little pretentious based on her IG and was acting like a teenage drama queen for a while, and it was irritating, but all that has died down. I don't think she's mental or evil.

by Anonymousreply 205September 8, 2021 7:20 PM

Olivia is Eurasian. Her brother is a physicist. Her sister is a lawyer. Here's a photo of her with her mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206September 8, 2021 7:23 PM

John Mulaney's baby what?

by Anonymousreply 207September 8, 2021 7:25 PM

[quote]Why didn't she have a baby when she was with Aaron Rodgers?

Because Aaron Rodgers is a fag, and Olivia's the dame that can prove it.

by Anonymousreply 208September 8, 2021 7:31 PM

Yeah, the “I might not be here” plus pap stroll equals “I WON’TBE IGNORED, JOHN!”

by Anonymousreply 209September 8, 2021 7:32 PM

I take back one thing that I said at r205: the troll did NOT leave, they are in fact posting on this thread, they're just not pushing their fake insider information anymore.

Let's hope it stays that way. They should be too embarrassed to show themselves on Datalounge after getting everything wrong; they said he was in a mental health institution, not rehab, that his wife was unemployed, and that she was divorcing him. They kept saying they knew this because they ran in the "same circles" as he did.

by Anonymousreply 210September 8, 2021 7:40 PM

Yeah, amazing how the "same circles" troll didn't know about Munn.

by Anonymousreply 211September 8, 2021 7:45 PM

For me it's just that John Mulaney is really good at what he does in a world full of a whole lotta crap. I stumbled on the What's New Pussycat bit a long time ago and have been enjoying his rise. But like Louis CK, it turns out that the stage persona he was trading on doesn't hold up in real life and it's disappointing that now a comedian I liked has all this shit surrounding him that can't help but color it and I liked it before. I'm still looking forward to his next show but I'll have a hard time listening to his old routines, particularly ones about his wife.

Perhaps he'll synthesize all of this into a new phase of even more brilliant comedy, but past examples of people in similar situations suggest otherwise. I guess Bo Burnham can officially pick up the mantle of reigning genius woke-ish straight white young male comedian.

by Anonymousreply 212September 8, 2021 7:51 PM

Munn had a lead role in the Netflix-released romantic comedy film Love Wedding Repeat (2020), a remake of the French feature Plan de Table.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213September 8, 2021 7:54 PM

R169 Seth knows he’s a fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 214September 8, 2021 7:58 PM

He’ll never live to see 50

by Anonymousreply 215September 8, 2021 8:27 PM

NO!

That should’ve been my kid!

by Anonymousreply 216September 8, 2021 8:36 PM

Will he buy this cow?

by Anonymousreply 217September 8, 2021 8:38 PM

[quote]But like Louis CK, it turns out that the stage persona he was trading on doesn't hold up in real life

If someone is talking about his love for Anna, then fine. That obviously stopped being true at a certain point.

The people who keep saying this in relation to his drug and alcohol abuse / erratic behavior weren't paying much attention to his act. He had entire bits about it. He didn't hide the fact that he was messy.

Also John/Anna/Oliva's mess is a far cry from Louis "I masturbate in front of women I work with" CK's issues.

by Anonymousreply 218September 8, 2021 8:43 PM

And they all said I was weird!

by Anonymousreply 219September 8, 2021 8:57 PM

John Mulaney's baby what?

by Anonymousreply 220September 8, 2021 9:01 PM

R205. Exactly. She is an artist. I’m sure she had her idiosyncrasies but he did her foul with this. No wonder she checked herself in.

by Anonymousreply 221September 8, 2021 9:02 PM

R163 " can someone explain why she's considered mental?". I don't know much about her but there's no actual evidence to indicate that she's crazy. 90 percent of this came from a few trolls ranting about spoiled Jewish women who browbeat their husbands but she has her own line of work. An " elitist" sort of job but a job nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 222September 8, 2021 9:02 PM

[quote]I bet I'm the only one here who remembers her first TV gig as a co-host on Attack of the Show. I knew then that she was messy based on all the sexual jokes she'd make with her male cohosts.

I remember G4 and “Attack of the Show”, R85, I liked her in small doses.

From 2015:

[quote]Olivia Munn thinks she knows why John Mulaney’s yet to respond to her email.

[quote]“We were at a wedding together and I was like ‘Oh my gosh, do you and your fiancè want to go have dinner or something and go hang out?” the “Mortdecai” star recalled in a Wednesday conversation with HuffPost Live.

[quote]But the actress’ fangirling did not end there.

[quote]“At first it was cool, and then I kept going up to him at the wedding like ‘So you having fun?’” She continued: “I was just so obsessed with hanging out with and talking with him.”

[quote]Shortly after, when the “Newsroom” star sent the comedian an email, she noted that “he never emailed back.”

[quote]“I might’ve got the wrong email — probably,” she laughed. “That’s what I tell myself.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223September 8, 2021 9:02 PM

[quote] John Mulaney's baby what?

Why do you keep posting that? What’s the joke?

by Anonymousreply 224September 8, 2021 9:04 PM

R218

[quote]The people who keep saying this in relation to his drug and alcohol abuse / erratic behavior weren't paying much attention to his act. He had entire bits about it. He didn't hide the fact that he was messy.

But his whole act was that was in the past, and now he's a boring guy in a suit. There are tons of examples from his stand up where he compares former mess John to dorky responsible current John. He even went on SNL with Pete and explicitly said he was an example to Pete of how he could have a "sober domestic life" while working in comedy. We know now he was already relapsing by then. Even talking about his anxiety issues came as something he had under control.

And he's still trying it. In the interview with Seth he calls himself a "coke free Bambi" (or something like that, he definitely said Bambi). He's trying to push the narrative that as long as he's sober, all is good and he's the nice guy who'd never hurt anyone. Meanwhile anyone with eyes can see this kind of entanglement with the likes of Olivia Munn says the exact opposite.

by Anonymousreply 225September 8, 2021 9:10 PM

This isn't PC but there's a percentage of former alcoholics and addicts who become absolutely insufferable ( and visibly unhappy) when they stop completely. It's partly from the ongoing tension of having no release. Call me crazy but I've seen this often enough to wonder if there is a way for some drunks to transition to a happy medium, maybe some medicalised method where they drink sometimes but not to excess. Yes I know how naive this sounds, just a thought....

by Anonymousreply 226September 8, 2021 9:15 PM

Do you think Aaron Rodgers is sad or do you think he could care less?

by Anonymousreply 227September 8, 2021 9:18 PM

I’ve never thought he was funny, and he will probably be even more lame now. All of his “jokes” will be about domestic life.😴

by Anonymousreply 228September 8, 2021 9:19 PM

I have absolutely no idea who Olivia Munn is. I have basic cable and movie going hasn't been possible, so my show biz data bank is sparce. I had a colleague who had a great line - "the fucking you get isn't worth the fucking you had". Mulaney has been had.

by Anonymousreply 229September 8, 2021 9:22 PM

R205 Oh please, an “advanced degree in textile conservation”? Really?? Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 230September 8, 2021 9:24 PM

Aaron is fine R227.

He sends his love.

by Anonymousreply 231September 8, 2021 9:26 PM

R225 The Bambi comment was a self-deprecating reference to him trying to navigate his new sobriety like Bambi trying to walk and flopping around.

by Anonymousreply 232September 8, 2021 9:29 PM

She didn't have a baby with that good looking billionaire who was a decade younger, but she decided to have one with a plain looking addict who still isn’t legally divorced? Wow, she’s stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233September 8, 2021 9:30 PM

R229 Bless your heart but you won’t find Olivia Munn in movie theaters.

by Anonymousreply 234September 8, 2021 9:31 PM

She’s 41 now. Maybe she was concerned that the clock was about to stop ticking.

by Anonymousreply 235September 8, 2021 9:33 PM

R233 Billionaire was smart enough to keep it wrapped and probably washed the condom out himself to make sure there were no shenanigans on her part. He knows the code: You fuck crazy, not marry or have kids with them.

by Anonymousreply 236September 8, 2021 9:40 PM

R236 You might be right. Maybe he was the one who ended things when he realized what she’s really like.

by Anonymousreply 237September 8, 2021 9:49 PM

So was it an upgrade or downgrade to go from that to Mulan?

by Anonymousreply 238September 8, 2021 9:57 PM

HOlivia always claimed she didn’t feel a need to get married. How much you want to bet she flip-flops on that real fast?

by Anonymousreply 239September 8, 2021 10:04 PM

Gigantic, Notre Dame Cathedral, white dress with veil, c-list studded, Catholic Covid era shot gun wedding PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 240September 8, 2021 10:13 PM

[quote]But his whole act was that was in the past, and now he's a boring guy in a suit.

It was in the past and then at a certain point it wasn't. That's how being an addict works. He went right back to his old behaviors as soon as he started up again. That's not the same as saying they were never there. People are complicated. He can both be the boring guy in a suit and a person that gets crazy drunk and blacks out. He never denied he wasn't the second thing.

When people tell you who they are, believe them, the first time. Once he went right back to you shouldn't be shocked. He told you was like that.

Also whatever act he was doing he probably came up with a long time before he actually did it on a special. I know you know comics add things in every now and then but his act is his act.

[quote]In the interview with Seth he calls himself a "coke free Bambi" (or something like that, he definitely said Bambi). He's trying to push the narrative that as long as he's sober, all is good and he's the nice guy who'd never hurt anyone. Meanwhile anyone with eyes can see this kind of entanglement with the likes of Olivia Munn says the exact opposite.

You pulled something out of what he was saying that was incorrect and not at all what he was saying.

He was explaining what it was like for him, right out of rehab. He said it was like he had, "newborn Bambi legs." Because when Bambi was born in the movie he stumbles and can barely walk then eventually he finds his footing. He said it was nice being with someone who knew him when he was Bambi or rather not on drugs and trying to find his footing. She held his hand through it.

by Anonymousreply 241September 8, 2021 10:18 PM

R232, yes I'm aware. The point it he is still trying to sell himself the way he did before.

by Anonymousreply 242September 8, 2021 10:25 PM

^ That was in reply to R232 and R241.

by Anonymousreply 243September 8, 2021 10:27 PM

R227 why on earth would Aaron care? You think with his NFL money if he wanted a baby with her she wouldn't have jumped on that chance (whatever magic they had to work to conceive it)?

by Anonymousreply 244September 8, 2021 10:28 PM

Countdown to the announcement that Olivia Wilde is expecting a baby with Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 245September 8, 2021 10:36 PM

John Mulaney is not a "billionaire'

by Anonymousreply 246September 8, 2021 10:39 PM

I’m so happy for Olivia! I loved her work in Broadchurch.

by Anonymousreply 247September 8, 2021 10:39 PM

R247 I preferred her performance in Grease

by Anonymousreply 248September 8, 2021 10:54 PM

I looked up Anna Marie since I'd just seen pictures. In addition to textile conservation she's done other things has a degree in writing and psychology and I like an MA in costume studies and of course has a background in being an influencer - make-up and hair. Worked with Amy Poehler on "Smart Girls" which looks like a youtube thing. Her niche was make-up, the paranormal and Leonardo DiCaprio mashed up a series called The Other side.. I thought she was pretty, likeable and low key. Was kind of expecting a pocket narc like Meghan Markle or Hilaria Baldwin but she didn't have that vibe at all.

I can see her falling in love with Maloney because it seems like they're cut from the same cloth the way they see the world. However I think he's fucked up and she's not, and she's gonna end up in a better place.

by Anonymousreply 249September 8, 2021 11:11 PM

He's lucky Anna doesn't have Olivia's desperate thirst. He's counting on her not publicly challenging his sketchy timeline or revealing any more dirt.

by Anonymousreply 250September 8, 2021 11:18 PM

I bet Seth Meyers wife hates Olivia.

I saw a clip of John interviewing Seth late last year and they were talking about Colin Jost/Scarlett and Muloney said he didn't know they were allowed to date SNL hosts and sounded like he was sad he missed out on that. Munn was most likely a fling and now he is stuck.

by Anonymousreply 251September 9, 2021 1:39 AM

I'm just happy it took away publicity from Kylie Jenner's pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 252September 9, 2021 1:41 AM

This reminds me of when I was carrying Bradley Cooper's baby

by Anonymousreply 253September 9, 2021 1:44 AM

R170, Her legs look so freaking small.

by Anonymousreply 254September 9, 2021 1:56 AM

I’ve said it before, but John has that peculiar brand of Catholic boy arrested development where they do stupid shit at age 40 that normal people do at age 16.

Knocked up the first girl you actually enjoyed having sex with? You might be 16… NOT 40.

by Anonymousreply 255September 9, 2021 2:14 AM

R255 Totally.

by Anonymousreply 256September 9, 2021 2:15 AM

Is Anna Marie going to design a lampshade for the nursery?

by Anonymousreply 257September 9, 2021 2:28 AM

A woman?

Pregnant?

She’s 41?

Sounds like a Bradley Cooper deal to me.

by Anonymousreply 258September 9, 2021 2:34 AM

“Olivia and this baby have helped save me from myself in this early journey out of recovery”.

I wish them well but I can’t help but think that this too will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 259September 9, 2021 2:38 AM

R251, Olivia was at Seth's wedding. That's where her obsession with John started.

They're all close friends, which makes John's sad stumbling "we met in the Spring, well not met met because we met at your wedding" timeline all the more ridiculous. And why Seth let him sit there and BS his way through it.

by Anonymousreply 260September 9, 2021 2:39 AM

I'm pregnant too!

by Anonymousreply 261September 9, 2021 2:51 AM

Seth is the one who led the led the intervention last year. Bill Hader and Fred Armisen were there too.

by Anonymousreply 262September 9, 2021 2:55 AM

I just gave birth!

by Anonymousreply 263September 9, 2021 2:58 AM

Considering John’s been trying to fuck Bill Hader for years, I would expect him to be there.

by Anonymousreply 264September 9, 2021 2:58 AM

A long time ago again when nobody cared about him, someone posted gossip on here that a friend had dated him back in Georgetown. The scoop was that he was super paranoid about her ever pregnant. He also talks about this on a podcast with comedian friend Pete Holmes, who also has hangups about sex and women because he was raised as a devout Christian. They talk about waiting to break up with girls 'after they get their period again to make sure they're not pregnant' .

And now let's reverse engineer this for a second so that I can under better something. This is a real, human baby right? That will be born? Ok. So....

What does SHE get out of this?

Who willingly procreates with someone who has *just* gotten out of rehab, filed for divorce *fiveseconds* ago and is still, it seems, very sloppy? I mean, this is who you have selected to father your offspring?

She's pretty, moderately intelligent, famous, etc. I know we're characterizing her as this kind of last choice, wrong-side-of-40 cum dumpster.....but in the real world, (and in Hollyweird) a lot of men who would line up to be with her. Some of them even he So it's not that she couldn't get a guy and start a family. Which means that obviously, up until now, she DID NOT WANT TO.

But this fey, hot mess comes into her life and she's all "Hold my beer."

So again I ask: What is she getting out of this? The working theory this whole time is that she's trying to trap him. But maybe she's going ahead with it because he's telling her they'll burn in Hell for all of eternity unless they have this FAS baby together?

I can't believe I'm saying this but....is Olivia actually the honorable one here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265September 9, 2021 2:58 AM

Fraus like her like to have "projects", that's what he is to her. She loves that she is his "savior", she's helping him change, influencing his behavior and life. She thinks this baby will "heal" him and "mend" all his hurt and whatever the fuck is wrong with him. She loves that control. she's definitely ordering him around and telling him what to do.

He's just going along with it because he's trying something new and so far it's working.

by Anonymousreply 266September 9, 2021 3:03 AM

You all get excited over the most basic looking men.

by Anonymousreply 267September 9, 2021 3:06 AM

I’m sorry, John’s trying on the role of “pussywhipped” for size?

I guess it’s an improvement over “eating disordered, doesn’t have a period, breasts, or a sex drive frigid bitch whipped.”

But only a bit.

by Anonymousreply 268September 9, 2021 3:07 AM

You’re right that men would have no qualms being with her, that is, sleeping with her for a while and eventually dumping her. She has a reputation for being a beard, for being conniving, desperate for fame, etc. She’s dated a bunch of men but no one made a housewife outta that ho.

What does she get out of it? Well, being on the wrong side of 40, she gets a kid (which like most straight women, has been on her to do list, but now bolded and underlined after hitting 4-0). She’s also betting that his career will remain on the rise and she’ll be enjoying the fruits of his labor for at least 18 years (money, possible marriage, fame adjacency). And she’s getting a TON of fame out of this. The last time I paid attention to her was when she got her whack plastic surgery and blamed Japanese potatoes. She’s probably lapping up all this publicity with a spoon and orgasming at each bite. Don’t forget she’s an actress—the very definition of vain and narcissistic. They live for publicity, good or bad.

by Anonymousreply 269September 9, 2021 3:10 AM

She's a well used whore and I'm surprised if she doesn't have herpes, she's fucked just about everyone in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 270September 9, 2021 3:11 AM

That was for R265

by Anonymousreply 271September 9, 2021 3:11 AM

She’s 41, and wanted a kid. When they inevitably break up, she’ll get child support and use his past and possibly present drug use to get full custody.

He’s an idiot for not seeing this coming a mile away.

by Anonymousreply 272September 9, 2021 3:11 AM

Munn should have settled down with a nice, anonymous, minor entrepreneur. Silicon Valley is full of them.

She seems rather stupid.

Someone who would think she hung the moon AND would get their kids into Stanford.

by Anonymousreply 273September 9, 2021 3:16 AM

Did he miss the class when it was advised that recovering addicts have no major life changes during their first year out of recovery?

by Anonymousreply 274September 9, 2021 3:16 AM

r265 I assume because her biological clock is ticking at 41

by Anonymousreply 275September 9, 2021 3:18 AM

He’s 16, r274. What do you expect?

by Anonymousreply 276September 9, 2021 3:18 AM

this baby is gonna be retarded.

There was a study that found babies born during the pandemic had much lower IQ than before the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 277September 9, 2021 3:19 AM

R210 Jesus fucking Christ you've posted like 30 times in this thread alone.

by Anonymousreply 278September 9, 2021 3:27 AM

Don’t forget!

According to Petunia, John will die on Aug 7, 2037.

Sad for his 15-year-old child.

by Anonymousreply 279September 9, 2021 3:33 AM

Do we know who got custody of Petunia? What about the RAV4?

by Anonymousreply 280September 9, 2021 3:34 AM

[Quote] Oh please, an “advanced degree in textile conservation”? Really?? Give me a break.

Oh, but don't you get it? That's a really lucrative field. More than enough to pull a former Manhattanite couple through when one spouse is unemployed in the midst of a deadly pandemic.

🙄

But in all seriousness, you really can't blame any of John's recent behavior on drinking and drugs, since he's been sober. He has clear mental health issues and those will only become more obvious to people as the excuse of "oh he's on coke" goes away as his sobriety continues.

by Anonymousreply 281September 9, 2021 3:37 AM

[quote]She’s 41, and wanted a kid.

Years ago on Anna Faris' podcast Munn said she harvested some of her eggs for when she decided to have kids. I guess she wanted to do it the usual way instead.

by Anonymousreply 282September 9, 2021 3:39 AM

^^^Supposedly the usual way. This entire thing sticks like rotten eggs.

by Anonymousreply 283September 9, 2021 3:47 AM

R265, I feel like it's pretty obvious. Munn wants a baby. If she didn't, she knows how to prevent it or get rid of it. She's independently wealthy and not young. No begging from a recovering druggie Catholic is going to convince her to upend her life if she doesn't want to. She couldn't get any of her prior conquests to cooperate (or maybe she really wasn't ready) and was likely heading to single motherhood via IVF. Then here comes her obsession John and he's in a state where it would be pretty easy to either get him to go along in a fit of bad judgment, or pull off an oopsie. He's drug seeking and probably on some serious meds, so the sex is such a mess that he probably has no idea who is responsible for the oopsie.

If she just wants a baby, she's good. Even if she wants that child support, she doesn't need it so no real problem for her if he relapses again (and again). Even better, she can use that on him as needed: you're not even paying child support, so the least you can do is this photo opp with me, or give me a good role in your new project, and so on. Also let's face it, as much of a mess as she is he'll never be able to really challenge her for custody, so he'll be involved as much as she wants him to be. If she wants HIS baby, because she's been obsessed all these years, all the same applies plus she now has a lifelong attachment to him.

by Anonymousreply 284September 9, 2021 3:49 AM

[quote]“Olivia and this baby have helped save me from myself in this early journey out of recovery”.

There's a reason you're not supposed to make major life changes or be in any kind of a serious relationship after coming out of rehab and John is going to probably learn this the hard way. They don't just tell people that for no reason. It's tried, true, and tested.

[quote]What does she get out of it?

Or maybe it was an accident and she decided to go ahead and have a kid. If John is there, he's there. If he's not, he's not. You don't make it as long as she has in Hollywood by being stupid. If she was as conniving as some people think she is, she also wouldn't have done it with John.

by Anonymousreply 285September 9, 2021 3:53 AM

Olivia is an idiot, but she's not stupid, if that makes any sense. She wants a baby or she wants John's baby, but for whatever reason doing this now with John makes sense for whatever she's after--attention, validation of her being the cool girl no man can resist, total control of the parenting arrangement, money, his connections for future work, etc.

by Anonymousreply 286September 9, 2021 3:58 AM

She found a man she can lead by the nose. Pretty sure that's why she's having his kid. She will always have the upper hand, she's more successful than him, he will have to listen to her.

by Anonymousreply 287September 9, 2021 4:03 AM

John joked about his wife being a bossy Jew. If Olivia is the same way, minus the Jewish part, then I guess that's his type. Part of me thinks that John is so different from Olivia's usual type that it just might end up working out. But he really should have waited to get into a relationship let alone have a baby as well.

by Anonymousreply 288September 9, 2021 4:10 AM

John seems to be a gay man who is fascinated with female archetypes.

His wife was the “controlling, frigid bitch” archetype.

Olivia seems to be the “slutty, crazy bitch” archetype.

At some point he will run out of female archetypes and show up on Bill Heder’s doorstep holding a boom box.

by Anonymousreply 289September 9, 2021 4:30 AM

And then when they inevitably break up, she will trash him just like she did with every other ex. Because she’s NEVER the problem….

by Anonymousreply 290September 9, 2021 4:37 AM

is she catholic like him?

by Anonymousreply 291September 9, 2021 4:43 AM

It’s not easy to get pregnant at 41. It will be interesting if she has twins. None of this makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 292September 9, 2021 5:05 AM

The DL Gods developed this situation in a lab, using only the finest ingredients. It hits ALL the buttons...

Cute, messy closet case

Loathed professional beard

Obnoxious ex-wife who sells crafts

Seth Myers

by Anonymousreply 293September 9, 2021 5:16 AM

At least I waited for the wife to die before I pounced.

by Anonymousreply 294September 9, 2021 7:45 AM

I also think she seems just fine, r249. Those previous threads about how Anna Marie was an evil-crazy Jewish psycho harridan were lead by the insider who obviously wasn't, and they took off because there's a certain kind of Datalounger who just wants to say mean and bigoted things 24/7 and doesn't care if it's true.

It's kind of crazy to me that the fake insider is still here and posting away as if that never happened, but we had a fake doctor on one of the "family of hikers" thread who just did the same thing, basically. We get some very odd ducks around here.

by Anonymousreply 295September 9, 2021 9:44 AM

R265, it’s in no way “honorable” to bring an innocent child into that dysfunctional mess. The honorable thing would have been to get an abortion. I truly believe this.

by Anonymousreply 296September 9, 2021 9:48 AM

r280, there's a photo on Anna Marie's IG from March or so where she's holding Petunia, so she apparently got the dog. I would bet John left for rehab and then post-rehab moved to another place, so she got the dog by default.

If his whole persona was a lie he may not have even liked Petunia that much.

by Anonymousreply 297September 9, 2021 9:49 AM

[quote]What does she get out of it?

Like you said, attention. I don't think she was ever going to be the kind of person who got pregnant without massive amounts of drama. The other day I was trying to look something up about her (before we knew she was pregnant) and I found tons of articles over the years on gossip sites asking, "Is Olivia Munn pregnant?" Then in January on IG she even wore a fake pregnancy belly pillow for some reason. She was always teasing a possible pregnancy. Now she has it and she's gonna make it a big ol' gossipy MESS that no one will ever forget.

by Anonymousreply 298September 9, 2021 9:53 AM

[quote] His wife was the “controlling, frigid bitch” archetype

Where on earth are you getting this? John never described her that way.

by Anonymousreply 299September 9, 2021 10:34 AM

He definitely called her a bitch in one of his stand-ups, but he said that he loved her because of it. I didn't get "controlling" necessarily, just irritated at him when he was being a dumbass, and definitely never got "frigid."

by Anonymousreply 300September 9, 2021 10:41 AM

Her younger billionare ex-bf looks boring. Olivia seems wild in bed. I think Mulaney likes danger and no, I don’t think he’s gay. He’s replacing drugs with sex and an affair with a wild woman. His eyes will wander when she gets too pregnant. They’ve only been together for a couple of months so this pregnancy doesn’t make sense. She definitely trapped him or needed to have a baby before her ovaries dried up.

by Anonymousreply 301September 9, 2021 12:53 PM

Why would John Mulaney fuck Olivia Munn? Was he being paid?

by Anonymousreply 302September 9, 2021 1:10 PM

No one believes these two lying cunts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303September 9, 2021 1:12 PM

Why did she let this loser near her cooze?'

The only thing worse than his body is his face. UGH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304September 9, 2021 1:17 PM

John Mulaney isn’t even a millionaire R246.

by Anonymousreply 305September 9, 2021 1:29 PM

[quote]“She has a demonstrated history of hanging out with and spending time with ‘SNL’ guys, so no way did their paths not cross, and there is the video of them together back in 2017,” the agent said.

I'm sure his divorce lawyers are delighted to hear this.

by Anonymousreply 306September 9, 2021 2:00 PM

[quote]Sources who know Tendler, now living on the West Coast, confirmed that Mulaney had actually asked her for a divorce in February and not after leaving his September-through-October rehab stint, as he said.

Well, that's what we were told at the time, too. John's trying to lie about stuff from a few months ago, not a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 307September 9, 2021 2:03 PM

On Seth’s show, he said he moved out of his and Anna’s house in October 2020. He didn’t mention the date he asked her for a divorce.

Seems he’s trying to establish the date of separation.

by Anonymousreply 308September 9, 2021 2:21 PM

[Quote] Those previous threads about how Anna Marie was an evil-crazy Jewish psycho harridan were lead by the insider who obviously wasn't,

I have been deciding to ignore this frau for a while, but you continue to blabber on and mischaracterize what I had said previously, so I have to call you out on your shit.

First off, the reason I hadn't posted here for a while is because *gasp* I have a life. I don't waste all of my time posting on gossip boards, when I am busy with my work and have a million other things to do throughout the day. Just because you have no life and have posted nearly a quarter of the posts in this thread doesn't mean everyone else is a frau loser like you.

[Quote] his ex was a layabout housefrau who spent all of John's money and didn't lift a finger or have a job. There was a lot of anti-semitic "lazy JAP" stuff flying around, and she was blamed for driving John to drink and drugs.

I stand by all of this and it's not "anti-semitic" "lazy Jap" stuff to point out that she wasn't working at the beginning of the pandemic and that John was paying for her useless "costume studies" degree at NYU. He's obviously not going to be paying for it anymore, but she wasn't pulling her weight financially at the time he had his issues with unemployment.

[Quote] Later we found out his ex had gotten an advanced degree in textile conservation and was working at the Smithsonian and at a company that does historical artifact conservation

Which is another way of saying she was "pursuing her passions" making shit pay at a time they were on one income. Really very helpful there. 🙄

[Quote] She seems a little pretentious based on her IG and was acting like a teenage drama queen for a while

Might have something to do with why he eventually divorced her.

I stand by a lot of what I said at the time. I had said that John's problems are largely mental health related and that is obviously the case due to his recent behavior. You can't blame drugs for any of this, considering he has gone back to being sober. I had said that the person I spoke to said they didn't think John was gay, which seems more apparent now that he knocked up Olivia Munn. I had said that Anna Marie had threatened to divorce John, but evidently, while in rehab, he decided to file for divorce first. Their marriage was obviously on the rocks and the fact that they are no longer together proves it.

If the things I were told were wrong, John would either still be married to Anna Marie or out of the closet, neither of which is the case. Certain details may have been a bit off, but most of what was told to me is true. You can take your obnoxious posts trashing me and shove them up your asshole.

by Anonymousreply 309September 9, 2021 2:23 PM

On Reddit, theres an active thread in r/askgaybros about celebrities people can't believe are straight. John Mulaney was mentioned a couple of times.

by Anonymousreply 310September 9, 2021 2:30 PM

he will repair his image with this baby and relationship with this whore and get his career back on track.

She will have a baby before it's too late and she can make money off her social media with product ads for baby.

They both gain.

by Anonymousreply 311September 9, 2021 2:54 PM

I wonder if he'll be able to rebuild a big audience for his stand-up now that he's alienated what seemed to be a large portion of fraus who developed a parasocial relationship with him and idealized his successful, arty, dog-friendly millenial life: old-timey in some respects (arts and craftsy wife, decency, suits) but at the same time kid-averse, edgy, progressive.

by Anonymousreply 312September 9, 2021 3:40 PM

I hope his addiction doesn't kill him

by Anonymousreply 313September 9, 2021 3:44 PM

Sorry, R313, but it would be fine with me if it does.

He has lots of problems. He needs to go far, far, away from the public eye and work on them. Mulaney belongs on an ashram where he can contemplate all the things in his psycho-social profile which are broken and cause him harm. And, yes, maybe even heal some of it.

Being in the thick of show business and in front of TV cameras being smart-assed and glib and laughing at everything is not ever going to work for him. Never. It is, in large part, how he got into this mess that he's living. So maybe he should just OD and stop dragging this out. You know, give the kid a chance. Addicts don't make great parents and right now, Mulaney is poised to dump all his shit on a baby.

by Anonymousreply 314September 9, 2021 3:52 PM

He really needs to stick to written statements until some of this drama blows over. He doesn’t have a good poker face.

by Anonymousreply 315September 9, 2021 4:06 PM

He seemed to say on Seth’s show that he and Munn started dating in the spring, which would be around April.

She looked pretty pregnant in those photos taken outside John’s house. Those were June or early July?

She posted that obnoxious “sending SO MUCH LOVE” to John Mulaney” on IG when he went into rehab in December.

Sounds like they were already dating at that point.

by Anonymousreply 316September 9, 2021 4:15 PM

[quote]Her younger billionare ex-bf looks boring.

So does John.

by Anonymousreply 317September 9, 2021 4:17 PM

He might not have wanted a baby, but she FOR SURE did. You don't accidentally get pregnant at age 40 (except for my aunts who thought they were in menopause and had OOPS pregnancies). Olivia Munn is not my aunty.

by Anonymousreply 318September 9, 2021 4:45 PM

[R302]

It was his turn.

by Anonymousreply 319September 9, 2021 4:50 PM

With a penchant for SNL guys, I'm relieved Olivia didn't go after Jason Sudekis.

by Anonymousreply 320September 9, 2021 5:22 PM

R312, fraus aren't "kid averse"

No you guys even know what a frau is or do you just use it to describe any woman you dislike?

by Anonymousreply 321September 9, 2021 5:32 PM

[quote]Sounds like they were already dating at that point.

The recent Page Six article has some of his ex's friends saying she knew he was screwing around on her, and he'd even used hookup apps while she was in DC, then he would later tell friends he was so drunk he didn't remember ever trying to hook up with anyone.

Maybe I read it wrong but it sounded like the wedding where Olivia tried to pick up John was actually Seth Meyers' wedding. They were both at Seth's wedding, at any rate. Maybe it wasn't THE wedding, but it sure sounded like it.

by Anonymousreply 322September 9, 2021 5:45 PM

Agree r321, I think what he's trying to describe is that kind of Millennial who prioritizes pets and eschews having kids, which isn't a "frau."

There don't seem to be many people who are upset, anyway. There are a lot of people who feel like he was lying too much about the created persona he had, and that he's still lying now, and they're disappointed and irritated. The few legitimately upset people I've seen online have been his fans defending him, the Millennials saying "he's perfect, he's sober and happy now, you aren't allowed to say anything about his personal life you GHOULS."

by Anonymousreply 323September 9, 2021 5:51 PM

So the soon-to-be ex-wife now lives on the West coast where Olivia lives and supposedly, John?

Does it sound like she wants to be close to him in case things don’t work out?

by Anonymousreply 324September 9, 2021 5:51 PM

I was surprised to read she lived in CA now, I thought she was just there for an art show this month.

by Anonymousreply 325September 9, 2021 5:53 PM

I don’t understand the timeline. I’ve tried to follow along, but I can’t make sense of this. Not the fake timeline, but the real one.

by Anonymousreply 326September 9, 2021 6:07 PM

[quote]Maybe I read it wrong but it sounded like the wedding where Olivia tried to pick up John was actually Seth Meyers' wedding. They were both at Seth's wedding, at any rate. Maybe it wasn't THE wedding, but it sure sounded like it.

I believe it's the same wedding. In the Seth Meyers interview Mulaney stated he "met her for the first time in life" at Seth's wedding which was in 2013. In an interview where Munn talked about meeting him she referred to Anna as his fiancée so unless they went to another before 2014 (when Mulaney got married), it's the Meyer wedding they're referencing.

by Anonymousreply 327September 9, 2021 6:09 PM

He's going to kill himself.

He'll relapse and OD with some of this bad coke cut with fentanyl that's going around NYC and LA.

Mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 328September 9, 2021 6:29 PM

Maybe it's just gas.

by Anonymousreply 329September 9, 2021 6:33 PM

41-year-old eggs.

40-year-old junkie sperm.

This kid is going to be mongoloid.

by Anonymousreply 330September 9, 2021 6:36 PM

The pics outside John’s house were June 30.

Munn’s already pretty big in those pics. So, more than 2-3 months (which is how far along she would have been if we’re using their bogus timeline of getting together in the spring.)

Then there’s a pretty long blackout period (no pun intended) when Mulaney was in rehab and sober living.

So she either got pregnant the second he got out of rehab (early March) and she blew up immediately, or she’s due any minute and got pregnant before he went into rehab.

It would be unusual for a fit, petite woman with her first pregnancy to blow up immediately. Her thighs already have that stout preggo look to them in the June 30 pics. That usually doesn’t happen until later in the pregnancy.

Also, it seems they started telling friends about the pregnancy in the spring? Would they share the news before she was past the first trimester?

by Anonymousreply 331September 9, 2021 6:37 PM

If he OD's mid-divorce, do the widow and the fetus fight over his money?

by Anonymousreply 332September 9, 2021 6:41 PM

It's astounding how bad their PR game is. Do they even HAVE publicists?

by Anonymousreply 333September 9, 2021 6:46 PM

Liv darlin, middle aged and swollen with a married man’s seed is not this year’s look.

by Anonymousreply 334September 9, 2021 6:51 PM

I think he knocked her up pre-rehab #1 (so Dec?) meaning she pops out a kid by end of this month. Do they pretend it’s a preemie? Hmm?

OM was pretty thin before this, so that chunky june pic is very likely her at 6-7 month along.

You think it’s messy now? Just wait!

by Anonymousreply 335September 9, 2021 6:55 PM

I don't think she got pregnant before he went to rehab the last time. She doesn't have that telltale basketball belly of someone ready to pop.

She looks about 6 months along, so she got pregnant the second he got out of rehab. Still trashy.

It will be interesting to see how long he grits his teeth and plays happy family. I suspect he'll go into "happy wife, happy life" mode, which means he'll pretend it's all good when Olivia merches designer baby diapers on her Instagram, or bodyshames women whose tits aren't still perky after breastfeeding. Their first red carpet or similar event together, she'll rush the mic and say something stupid and/or offensive and he'll laugh SO HARD like it's the funniest thing ever. And it will all be SO GREAT until he breaks.

by Anonymousreply 336September 9, 2021 7:00 PM

[quote]Would they share the news before she was past the first trimester?

She would. He may have because he needed the support.

by Anonymousreply 337September 9, 2021 7:05 PM

If they're together by the time the baby has its first tooth, I'll be shocked.

by Anonymousreply 338September 9, 2021 7:09 PM

[quote]Does it sound like she wants to be close to him in case things don’t work out?

No.

Someone like her is going to live in New York or Los Angeles. It's not strange that she left New York for a new change of venue especially after she and John spent so many years there.

I would have moved to a new place too if I didn't want to live in the place I lived in with my ex or walk around a city I spent years in with my ex.

by Anonymousreply 339September 9, 2021 7:16 PM

If he thinks the drug use makes him edgy, it doesn’t. He comes off try-hard in all this; solidifying himself in comedy history along with the off-the-rails greats. He looks like a stunted man-child with Catholic hang-ups, like so many posters have said in this thread. He literally looks like a teenager. This is just messy and sad.

by Anonymousreply 340September 9, 2021 7:16 PM

He had a serious coke problem when he was younger. I don’t think he uses drugs to seem edgy.

by Anonymousreply 341September 9, 2021 7:17 PM

R341 To resurrect it at this age is suspect, considering the publicity it is bringing him.

by Anonymousreply 342September 9, 2021 7:19 PM

R28 is right. Who watches the LATENITESOWHITEMALES? Kimmel, Cordon, Meyers and Fallon are so boring, one-note, unappealing and unfunny.

by Anonymousreply 343September 9, 2021 7:42 PM

R333 some people don't listen to their PR

by Anonymousreply 344September 9, 2021 7:47 PM

I'm surprised this whore didn't try to fuck Pete Davidson

by Anonymousreply 345September 9, 2021 7:47 PM

Over on LSA a thread about it linked a tiktok from a long while back where a NYC comic (not famous), not in Mulaney's circles - said Munn is pregnant, that's the word on the street. Someone in the comments who claimed to know a lot of people in PR said, "I can confirm."

They didn't start dating in the spring. IMO the likeliest scenario is they've been fucking. And John has been using. And the wife found out (about Munn) so he goes into rehab in the fall - does not move out then he is full of shit. I don't think his wife unfollowing his social media reflected the end of their marriage but an attempt to tone down the drama and maritally lie low - social media in the mix isn't good. And then Munn is like, "I'm pregnant!" And bam Mulaney goes back into rehab and when he comes out it's I want a divorce. I wonder if he even told his wife in Feb. that Munn was pregnant and insisted on having it or if this was something he let his wife find out on her own. In December he was still in his wife's house wearing his wedding ring talking with Jimmy Fallen about life. But also in December when he went into rehab Olivia Munn tweeted "SO MUCH LOVE" to him and that "You got this."

IOW this is a guy who fucked around and found out. It's not bad choices before rehab. It's rehab as a bandaid for bad choices that were coming home to roost with a vengeance. And a pre-hoc pretext to spin what happened.

by Anonymousreply 346September 9, 2021 7:47 PM

R345, to be fair she's neither as young nor as good-looking as the girls Davidson usually falls for.

by Anonymousreply 347September 9, 2021 7:50 PM

R318 I think she wanted HIM, and to be on blast in the tabloids, and to be the hot chick who took the cool guy from his cool wife. That's how hot she is.

by Anonymousreply 348September 9, 2021 7:50 PM

PS - and the only way people would know they hooked up for sure would be this pregnancy. She wanted people to know she got there.

by Anonymousreply 349September 9, 2021 7:51 PM

r347 Pete did date Kate Beckinsale, I actually liked them together. This also adds to my theory that Pete is well hung.

by Anonymousreply 350September 9, 2021 7:52 PM

R348, you mean the Angelina Jolie playbook?

by Anonymousreply 351September 9, 2021 7:54 PM

I adore Kate Beckinsale R350. She has a “no more fucks to give” attitude and seems like she’d be a great person to hang with.

by Anonymousreply 352September 9, 2021 7:57 PM

I wonder what Channing thinks of all this.

He’s Munn’s bestest gay pal (besides John)

by Anonymousreply 353September 9, 2021 7:57 PM

R351, sort of. A poor man's kind of thing. Before she landed Brad Jolie was advertising she would never have bio kids because that would be one less spot for an adopted kid. Five minutes after being with Pitt she's pregnant. Couldn't resist the I got him and also he wanted a baby with me when he didn't with you or you couldn't.

Munn's doing the same thing. This is a pick me girl's win. Get the guy who says he loves his wife and is his hero, a wife who is a cool and talented non-problematic person and pretty (and younger). But they don't want kids. Lets the world know she (the pick me) fucked him and not only that SHE's having his baby. I don't think she is thinking ahead. This is just a scalp for her. He's the cool nerd guy the audiences identified with. He's not supposed to want a Munn. But the power of her p*ssy is so that he went there and even knocked her up.

by Anonymousreply 354September 9, 2021 8:00 PM

I wonder if he told her Munn was pregnant when he asked for a divorce or if he just let her find out through the grapevine.

by Anonymousreply 355September 9, 2021 8:16 PM

I'm not convinced they were actually fucking pre-rehab, mostly because they were on opposite coasts last fall and she was putting moves on another divorcing rehab alum (and making sure the press knew about it) Ruston Kelly at that time. I'm sure she knew through their many mutual friends that her longtime obsession was spiraling and having serious marriage trouble, so she very likely started reaching out with her pick me bullshit, including some nude selfies as inspiration. And that continued while he was in rehab, hence that tweet. He confirmed onstage that he had his phone and was in communication with friends while inpatient. He comes out in Feb. and knows Olivia is ready and waiting to do whatever he wants, no strings no pressure of course because Cool Girl, so no point in trying to work it out with the wife anymore. And then she immediately and conveniently gets pregnant. Oops.

by Anonymousreply 356September 9, 2021 8:23 PM

After being strung out on drugs, in and out of rehab and getting clean (who knows if there will be another relapse), why not take some time off from relationships and having a friggin baby?!

Get your life together for a year or so before having a goddamn baby! So fucking irresponsible. He was barely out of rehab before Munn was pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 357September 9, 2021 8:27 PM

r356 I didn't know she went after Kacey Musgrove's ex. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 358September 9, 2021 8:28 PM

WHORES, both of them.

by Anonymousreply 359September 9, 2021 8:28 PM

Well god bless ya, Olivia. I thought maybe the Aaron Rodgers stunt was as high as you could go and look at you now! I am as sure you planned and trapped this guy as I am sure Mulaney is dying inside you've trapped this guy.

by Anonymousreply 360September 9, 2021 8:31 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361September 9, 2021 8:32 PM

R343 This times a thousand. Who can stomach these schmucks?

by Anonymousreply 362September 9, 2021 8:49 PM

Channing is too busy canoodling with Zoe Kravitz to notice, R353.

by Anonymousreply 363September 9, 2021 9:49 PM

r363 that is a real meeting of the minds, I can imagine their conversation my be scintillating

by Anonymousreply 364September 9, 2021 10:16 PM

Aaron Rodgers and Shailene Woodley are trying to take Olivia’s attention away. Pathetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365September 9, 2021 10:17 PM

Olivia's already forgotten, because she's forgettable. It's Mulaney getting all the attention on this and it's already off the radar except for his extremely online fans.

Don't fear though, Olivia will not stay quiet for long.

by Anonymousreply 366September 9, 2021 10:50 PM

Olivia is peak “I mostly just get along with the guys!” type of girl.

by Anonymousreply 367September 9, 2021 11:29 PM

Her cheeks look like Teigen's in that picture from June. She is really not that great looking.

by Anonymousreply 368September 9, 2021 11:31 PM

she is OK. but Teigen is ugly as fuck and a fat cow

by Anonymousreply 369September 9, 2021 11:56 PM

I am super curious about Mulaney's shame levels at this point. Stans aside his brand is taking a hit and I'd bet the situation confessing to his parents wasn't easy. He liked to walk that line "I'm a relatable conflicted Catholic boy - with an edge! So maybe darker than you think!" And also, "My wife nag nagged nagged me into marrying her ---- but she is so cool!"

The Page Six article reports that when Anna Marie was in DC working with the Smithsonian on a project he would go on benders and slide into women's DMs for hook-ups, and his friends claim they don't know if he actually hooked up ever and HE claims he could never remember cause he was too drunk which of course leads me to believe he was fucking around. Then when he'd wash up on shore he'd call his wife and beg to be let back in.

Seems to me he's had it both ways for awhile - crashing and falling off the wagon and then fucking around - then shaking it off and begging his wife to re-set. This time, and even though he asked for a divorce, I think that Munn was not going to get rid of the baby started the tire fire. I really wonder if Mulaney even told his wife or was just, "I want to divorce!" because the "rehab/divorce/new love" spin was easiest. Good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 370September 10, 2021 12:04 AM

there is a dailymail article questioning the time line of this relationship

by Anonymousreply 371September 10, 2021 12:10 AM

Something ain’t right.

by Anonymousreply 372September 10, 2021 12:12 AM

You think R372?

by Anonymousreply 373September 10, 2021 12:16 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374September 10, 2021 12:18 AM

If he let Tendler find out via the media after he asked for a divorce because he and his PR decided the spin he spouted on Meyers was the way to go, God help him.

by Anonymousreply 375September 10, 2021 12:20 AM

I’ve only seen Olivia Munn in a few things and on chat shows and she’s very funny and self-aware and I thought she was sweet to beard girl all those fellows. She’s a pal.

by Anonymousreply 376September 10, 2021 12:21 AM

[quote]A source told People the relationship with Munn is in the early stages. 'This is very new, they're taking it slowly,' the insider said. 'They met at church in Los Angeles.'

That "source" was full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 377September 10, 2021 12:26 AM

This seems a little too convenient:

1) Baby creates this “edgy” straight-dude persona for him

2) She has a meal ticket…and a sympathetic story for the inevitable People follow-ups

I bet she was already knocked up when/if they fucked.

The narrative works for everyone involved.

by Anonymousreply 378September 10, 2021 12:29 AM

Also, the baby means no one with a conscience can ride them too hard about the tastelessness of the situation, "oh a baby, an innocent, well, let them be."

by Anonymousreply 379September 10, 2021 12:32 AM

R379. This.

by Anonymousreply 380September 10, 2021 12:34 AM

Does this mean John Mulaney fucked Olivia Munn?

by Anonymousreply 381September 10, 2021 12:36 AM

What I really want to know is how much John is going along with this because he wants to and how much she's just forcing his hand. Is he really that into her, just chasing a new high, or is he really just stuck and maybe trying to make the best of it? It seems obvious she forced the reveal of the relationship and then the baby bump, but he did obviously cooperate with the People photo shoot and gave her the opportunity to set up pap shots outside his home. So maybe they planned and coordinated the reveals? And it's doubtful he rush bailed on his marriage right out of marriage if he didn't have something lined up--guys like him cannot be alone. Also, with all their friends in common, how much could she force on him without risking some serious backlash? He's genuinely liked and has some serious connections behind the scenes, so it would be a big risk for her to piss off all those people if she's perceived as manipulating him when he's vulnerable. And as bad as it was, you just know she's stupid and insecure enough that she absolutely loved his big red flag line about how she and the baby are saving him and all that crap. So is he just placating her or did he meant it?

by Anonymousreply 382September 10, 2021 12:46 AM

^ That should read "And it's doubtful he rush bailed on his marriage right out of rehab."

by Anonymousreply 383September 10, 2021 12:47 AM

I'd like to point out, as mentioned in the Daily Mail article at R374, that lots of different people representing various camps in this drama have given different versions of events.

[Quote] It was also claimed by People in May that Munn and Mulaney had met at church as [bold] the Tendler insider [/bold] responded

[Quote] 'Olivia and John are going strong,' [bold] the insider [/bold] told US Weekly. 'She has been sneaking into some of his shows and loves them … Olivia is so smitten.'

[Quote] Page Six also claims they have sources

So for the frau troll who claimed I was "lying" when I shared a while back what I was told by someone I knew who had insights.

🖕

by Anonymousreply 384September 10, 2021 1:16 AM

That whore goes to church??? Lol

by Anonymousreply 385September 10, 2021 1:20 AM

I saw Munn on TV a few months ago (MSNBC or CNN) when there was a string of Asian hate crimes. She was speaking out against racism against Asians. Her father is of German, Irish, and English ancestry[5] while her mother is ethnically Chinese from Vietnam and arrived as a Vietnamese refugee in the United States in 1975 after the Vietnam War, and settled in Oklahoma where she met Munn's father.

Olivia Munn is supposedly worth $25 million. John Mulaney is supposedly worth $6 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386September 10, 2021 1:26 AM

10+ years of hustling and only a C-list career to show for it, so she rebrands as an anti-racism "activist" to jump on a bandwagon after spending lots of money to de-Asian her face.

She doesn't give a shit about racism:

[quote]“In the first 10 minutes of my meeting with Jon, I made some kind of Holocaust joke—and by the way? It’s always too soon—and he died laughing. He was like, ‘Wow, you open up with the Holocaust?’” Munn recalled. “I said, ‘No, no, it's cool. I dated a Jewish guy!’” (That would be actor Bryan Greenberg of HBO’s How to Make It in America.) “See I date different guys of different religions and races so I can always make the joke,” she continued. “I date the blacks, I date the Mexicans. I date 'em all for comedy. You can't buy that kind of gold. Having sex with a guy once is worth it.”

And she's lying, she sticks to white men only.

by Anonymousreply 387September 10, 2021 1:35 AM

Sorry, messed up the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388September 10, 2021 1:35 AM

The awful cunt.

by Anonymousreply 389September 10, 2021 1:37 AM

Oh please, she's fucked all of Hollywood. She would go to sets uninvited to fuck directors, try to get acting gigs, that's how she fucked Brett Ratner.

by Anonymousreply 390September 10, 2021 2:19 AM

^^^ Brain bleach, please.

by Anonymousreply 391September 10, 2021 2:21 AM

This child will be born with Down Syndrome, FAS, and blind from its mother's scorching herpes infection.

Olivia will be thrilled because it will give her multiple causes to front (and get paychecks from).

John will commit suicide and go down in history as the Freddie Prinze of 2021.

by Anonymousreply 392September 10, 2021 2:25 AM

[quote]If he let Tendler find out via the media after he asked for a divorce because he and his PR decided the spin he spouted on Meyers was the way to go, God help him.

He's so lucky that Anna hasn't run and done an interview about it. I'm sure she has enough ammo to completely obliterate him with his women fans. So far she has been too classy for that but if he pushes her enough, she'll do it.

by Anonymousreply 393September 10, 2021 2:59 AM

I wonder if there's some kind of gag order or agreement during the divorce proceedings.

It is pretty shitty that he can take full advantage of the huge platform his friend Seth can give him to talk up his cute! new! romance!, which results in all kinds of implications about his marriage no matter how much he carefully tiptoes around it, while relying on Anna being unable or unwilling to tell her story.

by Anonymousreply 394September 10, 2021 3:08 AM

R393, I think her friends or the "sources" are doing the work for her, slipping little details to Daily Mail, etc.

Why would a magazine or tabloid even want to interview her? She's a nobody. I guess is if she was a celebrity herself, maybe but her image in the public is of an artist/wife who mostly relied on him financially. He's a popular comedian but not that popular. And I don't get how this diminishes his popularity. The fact that he went to Rehab when his image was that of Mr. Stable Guy just made people sympathize with him more. In his comedy routines, he described his ex as a bossy, touch chick. It wouldn't do her any good to give an interview. Someone said he's losing fans. I digress, he came out of a bad marriage, went to Rehab and got sober like many in the public did. He's more relatable in that case. However, hooking up with Munn and getting her pregnant seems like a bad move but it's his life.

by Anonymousreply 395September 10, 2021 3:09 AM

Her sources are doing the same thing as his. That's not the same as hearing it directly from her in a friendly setting designed to elicit maximum sympathy and support.

by Anonymousreply 396September 10, 2021 3:11 AM

^And that's not even factoring in garbage-mouth Olivia telling "her story."

by Anonymousreply 397September 10, 2021 3:12 AM

R395, it sounds as though you find him sympathetic. I respectfully disagree and find his behavior really shitty.

He deserves every bit of the trouble that’s coming his way.

by Anonymousreply 398September 10, 2021 3:16 AM

I've always liked him. His ex came off as very high maintenance and very dependent on him. At least he's getting involved with someone who has more money than him. I looked up her filmography and was surprised to see she's been in a lot of tv projects and films. With his new notoriety, people are more curious about him so he'll probably have a new comedy special with Netflix.

I think her allies are doing their best to bring him down but if I were his publicist, I'd tell him to keep a low profile until the divorce is finalized.

by Anonymousreply 399September 10, 2021 3:30 AM

Asians like nerdy guys especially if they are hot.

by Anonymousreply 400September 10, 2021 5:25 AM

[quote]Why would a magazine or tabloid even want to interview her? She's a nobody.

Well, look at these John Mulaney threads. People have spent almost as much time focusing on her as they have him. She wouldn't get Oprah. Ole girl could write a book and go on Wendy Williams, do a tabloid interview with Inside Edition or, more likely, write an article about what it was like to be married to an addict and publish it to any of the countless women's magazines that would totally publish it. It could be used as her chance to "set the record straight" since so many people have so many opinions about her but no one knows anything about her. No one has heard it from her mouth. Tons of interviews have been done with these kinds of women.

Saying who would want to interview her is silly. A lot of people would.

by Anonymousreply 401September 10, 2021 5:41 AM

[quote]That whore goes to church??? Lol

Did the walls of the church collapse when she walked in?

by Anonymousreply 402September 10, 2021 5:44 AM

The only reason people are curious is mainly because of John Mulaney and Munn. Off on her own, she's a nobody.

When Eddie Cibrian left his wife for LeeAnn Rhimes, Brandy was already famous in that reality housewife show. Maybe the ex can become a reality show housewife.

by Anonymousreply 403September 10, 2021 7:04 AM

No, Brandy wasn't on the show until after the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 404September 10, 2021 8:54 AM

[quote]In December he was still in his wife's house wearing his wedding ring talking with Jimmy Fallen about life.

That's interesting, I knew he'd been talking about living with her in DC in November, but still doing it in December and NOW trying to say he'd moved out in October? Not believable. Especially since Tendler was on SNL with him on October 31st.

[quote]IOW this is a guy who fucked around and found out. It's not bad choices before rehab. It's rehab as a bandaid for bad choices that were coming home to roost with a vengeance. And a pre-hoc pretext to spin what happened.

Definitely agree but also cannot help but wonder why he flew into rehab just days before Christmas, because it seems like he was trying to cover for something. It's possible he was just trying to cover all his cheating and hookup app shenanigans that Page Six talked about the other day.

by Anonymousreply 405September 10, 2021 9:39 AM

[quote]her image in the public is of an artist/wife who mostly relied on him financially

No, that's the Datalounge image, brought here by an obsessive anti-semitic fan who I suspect is back to using sock puppets like she was on the earlier threads.

The public image of Tendler comes almost entirely from Mulaney's stand-up, which never went into her being an artist or that she "relied on him financially." She was also on SNL and a Comedians In Cars episode, and she has social media. That's what her public image is, not what some person pretending to be an insider said on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 406September 10, 2021 9:45 AM

[quote]Don't fear though, Olivia will not stay quiet for long.

That's the real danger here, I think. Just look at what she said in r387. Massive, massive yikes. Plus when she implied (twice, I think?) that Aaron Rogers was gay as an insult, taking advantage of the bearding rumors to try to hurt him.

If John doesn't do what she wants, she will run to the biggest outlet she can find, saying he was an addict, a cheater, abusive, a liar, never around enough (she's already pulled that one) and didn't want the baby and is a terrible father. And she might even be telling the truth, which is even worse.

This guy is in for a world of hurt, and that's why people are paying so much attention. We're watching the trainwreck as it happens, and we know what's coming next.

by Anonymousreply 407September 10, 2021 9:58 AM

[quote] His ex came off as very high maintenance and very dependent on him

???? Based on what? Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 408September 10, 2021 10:20 AM

R386 How the fuck is this Munn chick worth 25 million? I certainly don't see Mulvaney worth 6 million. Link?

Please don't tell me it is from one of those useless celebrity net worth sites.

by Anonymousreply 409September 10, 2021 10:35 AM

Just like our former First Lady, Olivia will make a fine mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410September 10, 2021 11:49 AM

Right, Anna Marie Tendler is high maintenance, not the neurotic, alcoholic, perpetually stressed drug addict who got his side piece pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 411September 10, 2021 3:15 PM

[quote]How the fuck is this Munn chick worth 25 million? I certainly don't see Mulvaney worth 6 million. Link?

I'm not whomever you're talking to but she probably is worth that much.

People always forget that smart celebrities invest or they're at least surrounded by people who tell them to invest.

Besides working for decades, she was also an early investor in a little company called Uber when it first appeared and they only had 45 investors.

Also from this interview

[quote]I invest only in brands that I actually use or that solve a need. For example, I work a lot with Cavu Venture Partners, a company that helps small disruptive brands grow. Through them, I’ve invested in products like Chef’s Cut Real Jerky, Skinny Dipped Almonds, Bulletproof Coffee, Health-Ade Kombucha, and Vital Proteins, all products I love. I also invested in (and am the creative strategist for) Wag, which is like Uber for dog walkers. So many people need their dogs walked when they can’t be home. It’s a service that just makes sense.

So yes, she does have more money than John and most other people who only act/host.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412September 10, 2021 4:08 PM

She has a head for business and a bod for sin.

by Anonymousreply 413September 10, 2021 4:47 PM

She has a head for sin and a body for business.

by Anonymousreply 414September 10, 2021 5:04 PM

It is kind of weird that a savvy businesswoman would hook up with a guy just as he's losing income from COVID, rehab and divorce.

by Anonymousreply 415September 10, 2021 5:48 PM

It's CDAN, so likely bullshit, but still:

[quote]Over the years in this space, I have written about the A list comic/writer who recently announced he was going to be a dad. He has been in here for hooking up with random college students while he was married. He would find them on social media before traveling to their cities and arrange a hookup. His now ex wife has recently been told that often over the course of the marriage he would also hook up with the actress he is now dating. Didn't this guy make his living talking about how much he loved his wife? All crap.

in fairness, I have to note CDAN insisted several times this was a strict bearding contract and it was practically over before it started because he couldn't afford her rates. So, again, CDAN is not trustworthy. I do hope though this is a sign lots more dirt is coming out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416September 10, 2021 6:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417September 10, 2021 6:35 PM

R416, can you explain? "in fairness, I have to note CDAN insisted several times this was a strict bearding contract and it was practically over before it started because he couldn't afford her rates. So, again, CDAN is not trustworthy. I do hope though this is a sign lots more dirt is coming out." Why would he need to pay her rates as a beard when he'd got a wife he was supporting for that purpose?

by Anonymousreply 418September 10, 2021 6:39 PM

I originally didn't really care about Olivia Munn or John Mulaney, but after skimming the bitchy remarks in this discussion, which have given me many laugh out loud moments, I'm now enthusiastically following this thread. Laughs have been in short supply for the last year and a half, so I'll take what I can get!

by Anonymousreply 419September 10, 2021 6:45 PM

R418, CDAN had a series of blinds over the summer about how Mulaney hired Munn for her professional bearding services. I think we can agree that while she may have been a pro beard for several years, this is not the case here. Besides, she probably torpedoed that income stream when she she lobbed homophobic insulted at a barely veiled Aaron Rodgers.

Here's one of those blinds, there are more:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420September 10, 2021 6:46 PM

R420, I can believe that Enty published it, I just can't believe that anybody BELIEVED it.

by Anonymousreply 421September 10, 2021 6:58 PM

hmmmm, so some of you follow his every move on social media and tabloids, why?

by Anonymousreply 422September 10, 2021 6:58 PM

R421, well in theory if the wife was done covering for him, he'd need someone to step in quick before any gay rumors surfaced and Munn is always for hire. There's an alternate theory that he didn't need a beard because he was closeted, but to tamp down the strippers and prostitutes rumors.

I never believed it either, but just playing devil's advocate.

by Anonymousreply 423September 10, 2021 7:07 PM

He's a fucking drug addict. Has been for years. He has mountains of ugly secrets in his past. Why would he worry so much about appearing straight. Really. Pole smoking is the least of this loser's problems.

by Anonymousreply 424September 10, 2021 7:33 PM

Munn has a B.A. in journalism. She is also fluent in Japanese.

Here's a clip about Olivia Munn debating Piers Morgan about celebrity and journalism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425September 11, 2021 2:01 AM

445. I’m not watching that shit…both the host and guest are vile.

by Anonymousreply 426September 11, 2021 2:12 AM

She makes sense in that interview.

by Anonymousreply 427September 11, 2021 2:18 AM

I'm sure it's been noted a dozen times that many of his fans seem to have a para social relationship with him. But it will be very interesting to see which way he goes career wise. A lot of his female fans liked that he seemed to be the proverbial nice and safe guy. Will he go a darker route in his comedy routines and talk about what a screw up he is? Or will he now do the whole " I'm a suburban dad and I'm just so boring because it's all about the kids now" shtick many comedians do when they have children?

by Anonymousreply 428September 11, 2021 2:22 AM

I don't know why I read Pajiba since most of the writers there are so up their own ass. The owner of it stuck up for Mahoney and tried to scold posters.

by Anonymousreply 429September 11, 2021 3:12 AM

^^^^ oh dearing myself, I meant Muloney

by Anonymousreply 430September 11, 2021 3:13 AM

OH SHIT it's Mulaney.

by Anonymousreply 431September 11, 2021 3:21 AM

Leave Jenna Maroney alone!

by Anonymousreply 432September 11, 2021 3:23 AM

LMAO r432. That was some brain fart I just had, oh dear doesn't cut it.

by Anonymousreply 433September 11, 2021 3:25 AM

Between her advanced age and John's drunk seed the baby will be lucky to be born with just one head.

by Anonymousreply 434September 11, 2021 3:26 AM

I don't want to watch the interview again but I think Seth Meyer called Olivia beautiful. She banged Will Forte before him, John's friends have got to be laughing behind his back that he was dumb enough to knock her up. Hopefully if they are good friends they are worried for him. But the more I hear from him Mulaney sounds like kind of a jerk, but that is an addict for you.

by Anonymousreply 435September 11, 2021 3:32 AM

R428. Mulaney whored out his relationship for his for fans, presenting him and his wife as the paragon of hip ironic Obama era millennials who were wiser than their parents. It seems that was all an act. I find him more interesting now, but he will need to find a whole new fan base. The fraus who thought John was a nice guy won't allow their pussy whipped husbands and boyfriends to go to his shows.

by Anonymousreply 436September 11, 2021 3:34 AM

^^^ Oh crap it's Seth Meyers. I need to give it up and go to bed.

by Anonymousreply 437September 11, 2021 3:34 AM

I love that someone in this thread is determined to convince us that Munn has depth and all these accomplishments.

We know what she is, dear. She’s left a long ugly trail in her years of hustling all the way to the C list.

by Anonymousreply 438September 11, 2021 3:34 AM

I can see Munn being a frenemy with Chrissy Teigen and Meghan Markle.

by Anonymousreply 439September 11, 2021 3:37 AM

R438 probably the same imbecile in the last few threads who thought Anna Marie Tender had an accomplished career as a lampshade designer and instagram influencer.

by Anonymousreply 440September 11, 2021 3:38 AM

^^^ I swear that isn't me who typed Tender instead of Tendler. Must be catching.

by Anonymousreply 441September 11, 2021 3:39 AM

The last time I saw Munn act it was in Sorkins The Newsroom. Horrible sanctimonious show. I can't remember anything about her performance only about how much I disliked the writing.

by Anonymousreply 442September 11, 2021 3:42 AM

Well the whole timeline mess is trending on Twitter now. Who knew it would get this much attention?

by Anonymousreply 443September 11, 2021 3:52 AM

I saw that, they are mocking Munn's tweet to John when he went to rehab

by Anonymousreply 444September 11, 2021 3:53 AM

Well it was a Sorkin production, so sanctimonious is what you get.

Nice reminder though of the ridiculous story of how Olivia supposedly dazzled them in her audition. Cause she’s so known as a great thespian.

[quote] This interview is a regular treasure trove of information, including some bits about Olivia’s casting process. She spills that she was incredibly nervous about her audition, went in and nailed it, then got a phone call and found out that not only did she get the part, but she was the only one that auditioned and they were closing the auditions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445September 11, 2021 3:54 AM

[quote]I saw that, they are mocking Munn's tweet to John when he went to rehab

They're not "mocking" it. None of it is cruel at all.

They're saying it as if it's a mantra to get what they want since that's essentially what Olivia did after tweeting that tweet.

They're having fun with it, in a good way. I hope she thinks it's funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446September 11, 2021 3:59 AM

Oh really r446?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447September 11, 2021 4:01 AM

R447,

Yes, really. You don't know how to use Twitter do you? That's a response to the original tweet in the same thread. That has nothing to do with it turning into a meme which is why it's trending.

"Responses" to tweets don't trend unless they themselves are Retweeted. Or they're quote tweeted.

Either way, the tweet you posted said that she was "straight macking." Macking is slang for flirting with someone. There's nothing negative about that tweet either.

by Anonymousreply 448September 11, 2021 4:07 AM

When did John Mulaney become such a thing? Why is such a big deal made over him? He seems kind of meh, funny but not that funny.

by Anonymousreply 449September 11, 2021 4:09 AM

Papped together in NYC today. She shifted operations to the east coast quick.

by Anonymousreply 450September 11, 2021 4:09 AM

Munn's PR has entered the thread!

by Anonymousreply 451September 11, 2021 4:09 AM

I agree with r477. I would be very embarrassed, even if it is in fun. But then again she seems shameless.

by Anonymousreply 452September 11, 2021 4:13 AM

r447 is who I meant to agree with, I saw a lot of tweets mocking it. I think John would be embarrassed even if Olivia likes the attention.

by Anonymousreply 453September 11, 2021 4:14 AM

R448 The whole "fun" thing as you call it is that she "manifested" (is that what it's called these days?) their relationship while he was still married, and is now knocked up and on the pap stroll flaunting it. People are indeed mocking it. I'm not a huge fan of his soon to be ex wife, but this is all tacky as hell. And as r452 shameless.

by Anonymousreply 454September 11, 2021 4:15 AM

It’s not escaping many people’s attention on Twitter or elsewhere that she’s been after him for years but only got him at his lowest.

by Anonymousreply 455September 11, 2021 4:17 AM

[quote]People are indeed mocking it.

Not the definition of mocking. And I have zero doubt that Oliva Munn knows exactly what she did and I doubt she's upset about it.

What she would be upset by is people straight-up calling her a whore like many people on this these threads have tried to do.

by Anonymousreply 456September 11, 2021 4:18 AM

r456 have you read many of the tweets? They may have not used the actual word whore but they certainly implied it.

by Anonymousreply 457September 11, 2021 4:22 AM

I hope they have taken Petunia's iPad from her while all this mess is going down.

What's next, she'll be papped holding a Petunia 2.0?

by Anonymousreply 458September 11, 2021 4:24 AM

The people on Twitter defending John are somehow also saying that he's being open and honest now, which is not the smartest assessment of the situation.

The defenders are acting like they're better than the disappointed fans because they "didn't have a crush on John's fictional persona," but they're pretty much both the same. At least the disappointed fans will eventually come to terms with the fact that John's talk about his personal life in his stand-up and interviews was a lie, but the holier-than-thou defenders are setting themselves up for disappointment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459September 11, 2021 4:24 AM

I don't care for Gabrielle Union either

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460September 11, 2021 4:25 AM

r459 she is "greatful".

by Anonymousreply 461September 11, 2021 4:26 AM

I browsed the "SO MUCH love" meme and it's a mix of people who think it's a positive affirmation, and people who are using it to dunk on Munn and Mulaney.

The ones who think it's a positive affirmation are nuts. I'm just not understanding the people who think Mulaney is "happy and healthy and finally living the life he wants" or whatever. Maybe they've never known an addict.

by Anonymousreply 462September 11, 2021 4:29 AM

No mocking?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463September 11, 2021 4:29 AM

It's a relatively new relationship, I don't know many couples who decide to get pregnant with 3 months of dating. IMO, this looked like a desperate act by Munn and she probably forced Mulaney to happily announce it. For his mental health and sobriety, I hope it ends well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464September 11, 2021 4:33 AM

So is R440 the former fake insider or something? Annamarie Tendler has an advanced degree and just had a job with the Smithsonian. Who's still pushing the "fake lampshade job" crap?

by Anonymousreply 465September 11, 2021 4:40 AM

R464 It won't. When things start from a fucked up place, they tend to end in an even more fucked up place.

by Anonymousreply 466September 11, 2021 4:42 AM

John's ex was very thin. He strikes me as the type who would not be attracted to you when you're pregnant. After all the comments Munn made about overweight people I hope she takes that baby weight off fast.

by Anonymousreply 467September 11, 2021 4:43 AM

I think we should stop presuming he was forced into anything. Looks like he's all in on the pap strolls and PR strategizing. He seemed to be better than this kind of celebrity, but he's telling us he's not and it's time to believe him.

by Anonymousreply 468September 11, 2021 4:44 AM

I agree r468, I think a lot of his fans thought he was above that sort of thing but he's not.

by Anonymousreply 469September 11, 2021 4:46 AM

Lorne likes family men to host his shows so Mulaney better shape up

by Anonymousreply 470September 11, 2021 5:08 AM

Was he around Horatio Sanz and the underage fans?

by Anonymousreply 471September 11, 2021 5:16 AM

There's nothing so bad

That it couldn't be worse.

by Anonymousreply 472September 11, 2021 11:46 AM

She’s such a pickme girl.

by Anonymousreply 473September 11, 2021 1:39 PM

She probably has herpes from all the men she fucked in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 474September 11, 2021 3:35 PM

What a bunch of stone throwing, sex phobic fraus in this thread.

“Whore”? Really? What is this thread? A sewing circle?

Good for any and all, male, female, trans, animal, vegetable mineral or furry who get as much sexual activity as they can, and judgments on quantity be damned.

I’m on record as saying in this day and age anybody having a child is stupid and selfish, but the criticism of Munn’s sex life is straight outta the Old Testament.

by Anonymousreply 475September 11, 2021 3:45 PM

And it’s sequel the New Testament.

by Anonymousreply 476September 11, 2021 3:49 PM

[quote]She probably has herpes from all the men she fucked in Hollywood.

Not from me!

by Anonymousreply 477September 11, 2021 3:52 PM

[quote]And [bold] it’s [/bold] sequel the New Testament.

Judgmental AND dumb, two fantastic personality traits that combine into a supertrait known as "tiresome."

Here's the thing: Datalounge has been non-stop joking, snarking and complaining about celebrities who sleep around for the better part of 20 years, at least. You've been here longer than me so I know, simplemindedness aside, you are aware of this. The fact that you went on at length and with maximum melodrama makes it obvious that you're taking this personally.

That's a personal problem of yours, though. It's not our problem. Stop trying to make it our problem.

Best of luck to you as you work to overcome the heartbreak of Dataloungers being bitchy about an attention whore of a D-list celebrity, Della. You can come out on the other side of this struggle as a strong, independent woman. I believe in you.

by Anonymousreply 478September 11, 2021 4:00 PM

Aaron Rodgers breathes a huge sigh of relief and plows it ever deeper into a twink who bears a striking resemblance to the young Kevin Llanflisi

by Anonymousreply 479September 11, 2021 4:12 PM

Oh, dear me, r478, I wrote it’s (*eyeroll*).

I’ll channel Bob Wallace from “White Christmas” to say when I figure out what your point is , or care enough what your point is, maybe I’ll come back with a crushing reply.

Of course Munn is a d- list celebrity. That’s beside the point.

And I don’t know what Datalounge you’ve been reading but its always , deservedly so, ridiculed pearl- clutching Frau Karen sex scolds.

by Anonymousreply 480September 11, 2021 4:26 PM

R480 so then you turn around and scold the posters here? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 481September 11, 2021 5:31 PM

[quote] Words can’t describe how happy I am for John Mulaney

I find this just plain creepy.

by Anonymousreply 482September 11, 2021 5:58 PM

R465, someone who really doesn’t like Anna Marie. She’s got an eating disorder, she’s a JAP who spent all John’s money, she’s a nag. I can’t be fuckered to see if the same person is trying to convince us that Munn is an intellectual, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

I think Mulaney is funny, but I always assume funny people are seriously fucked in the head, so I’m not disappointed by him.

by Anonymousreply 483September 11, 2021 6:04 PM

John Mulaney is straight?

Everyone knows what a no-talent gold digger Olivia Munn is, that's no surprise. But, to beard for John Mulaney reeks of desperation.

by Anonymousreply 484September 11, 2021 6:05 PM

I do too, r482.

Saw a few people on Twitter say "stop scolding us, just let us have our hot messy gossip in peace" and that's pretty much my thought as well. We haven't had a good train wreck since Hilaria. Let us have this!

by Anonymousreply 485September 11, 2021 6:23 PM

This is not a new relationship. It's completely obvious what happened. He's been fucking Olivia Munn all along and had no intention of divorcing his wife. Olivia made like she was cool being the No. 1 side piece. When she sent her thoughts and prayers tweet in December, they were fucking, and had been fucking.

But she was not cool being the side piece especially when she contemplated the sex appeal hot topic cred she'd get taking a man whose entire career was based upon his marriage. A younger, better educated, pretty, but not thirsty or bombshell type wife. But the fact that the standup comic built so many sets around his wife was a challenge.

So after twenty years of fucking everything around without getting pregnant here's an oops. Bet the news sent him into rehab a second time.

His options were to stay married and let Olivia Munn run around pregnant with his baby, or pull the plug on the marriage and try some spin.

This ain't no relatively new relationship. It was concurrent with his marriage for likely at least a year or more. Now he's trying to save his career ass cause she checkmated him. In her eyes this is the best she can do in the celebrity and publicity sphere at 41. I mean a 41 year old thirst trap is "chosen" over a smart 36 year old wife. Got to be worth something.

by Anonymousreply 486September 11, 2021 6:42 PM

Ok anyone who thinks this is a "relatively new relationship' is living in a convent.

Here's the obvious.

They've been fucking for a long time. During his marriage. Pre re-hab. In addition to the others he's fucked (his dm game). When she sent her "Thoughts and prayers" post on twitter in December. Wouldn't surprise me if she was at the intervention which was why his wife wasn't invited.

He had no intention of leaving his marriage, he was happy to perpetuate the cycle of acting out, fucking around, penitence, please forgive me, rinse repeat. Guessing this is what his first rehab stint was about.

Olivia Munn played it like she was cool being the side piece but she wasn't. She's 41, we can see by the expensive PR here that Mulaney is considered a hotter property than we may assume. She wanted the cred of being the woman who took him from his wife to reignite her hot girl cred, and also her cool girl cred cause if she wasn't cool would Mulaney make her his baby daddy? Obviously she's cooler than his wife.

So after a couple of decades of humping tons of celebs and sports stars without becoming in the family way, oopsie she's in the family way. She's 41. You don't expect her to get rid of it, do you? This is her last chance to be a mommy. Translation, this is the last time she can make herself the center of a media storm as a hot sexy thing who took what everyone thought was a man with taste. Well he does have taste. That means Olivia is quality too.

Mulaney's choices were staying married (maybe - but I also sort of doubt he told his wife) while Olivia went around pregnant with his baby. How would that work? She's not the reticent type.

Or he can do the Seth spin. Crashed and burned with drugs, coming out of it he refreshed his life by leaving his marriage, then he met this awesome woman and now they're gonna be parents. Happy ending!

Good luck with it John.

by Anonymousreply 487September 11, 2021 6:58 PM

Oh shut the fuck up sewing circle poster. The fact that you're here says you care. You're as invested as anyone you just want this spun differently

by Anonymousreply 488September 11, 2021 7:24 PM

I agree that they were already hooking up when she sent that SO MUCH LOVE tweet. By the way she has been getting roasted pretty hard on twitter for that.

by Anonymousreply 489September 11, 2021 7:26 PM

Short interview with Olivia where she talks about her pregnancy. It has a very single pregnant woman vibe in her answers giving the impression she and John aren’t really together. But then page six has photos of the two of them in NYC this week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490September 11, 2021 7:34 PM

She didn’t even mention John’s name and neither did Mario, which means it was agreed upon that he not come up. Maybe catering to the at home mommies who don’t know her and her ways and just think there’s a new quasi-celebrity mom out there.

I think she’s going to rebrand as another Hilarious Baldwin. She’s already changed her ethnicity, soon we’ll be seeing her doing yoga while breastfeeding. Cool Girl becomes Cool Mom.

by Anonymousreply 491September 11, 2021 7:53 PM

You know his sobriety isn't gonna last.

by Anonymousreply 492September 11, 2021 7:57 PM

She wants to star in his act.

by Anonymousreply 493September 11, 2021 8:15 PM

Again, Mulaney is STRAIGHT?

Humping everything in sight? Surely you mean men.

by Anonymousreply 494September 11, 2021 10:19 PM

Los if people START drinking for the first time in their lives when they have a kid.

My sister was a “couple of margaritas at Saturday brunch” person who became a daily wine drinker after having baby at 41. And my niece was an easy baby and great kid.

Imagine if OJ have a badass kid. He’s going to lose his mind! He’s already neurotic.

by Anonymousreply 495September 11, 2021 10:28 PM

Lots of

by Anonymousreply 496September 11, 2021 10:30 PM

I've tried to post this a few times and it doesn't come up so here goes. If I end up with three posts that are mostly alike I'll just hide out and not come back to this thread for awhile.

I want to say what's obvious.

Munn and Mulaney have been fucking for ages - since 2020 and wouldn't be surprised before. He had no intention of leaving his wife. It was lets keep doing Olivia and my dms side action and then if it blows up in my face I'll do my penitent routine and Anna Marie will take me back.

Olivia pretended to be happy with the status quo but she wasn't - she wanted the scalp. They were fucking when she tweeted support in December, she may have been at his intervention as his wife wasn't invited and Munn is in the SNL crowd.

So after years of fucking around without getting pregnant 41 year old Olivia gets pregnant and of course is going to keep it. John's choices become stay married with a pregnant side piece who has a big mouth, or attempt the narrative sleight of hand he's trying now.

I'm confident that because Mulroney's stand up was based upon his marriage, and his wife was a particular type of woman, that motivated Olivia even more to "win".

by Anonymousreply 497September 11, 2021 10:56 PM

Olivia will raise the kid alone. John will (probably) send a check every month.

John and Olivia will probably never fuck again.

by Anonymousreply 498September 12, 2021 2:22 AM

I wonder what they will name the kid.

by Anonymousreply 499September 12, 2021 2:28 AM

They don’t call her HOlivia for nothing!

by Anonymousreply 500September 12, 2021 2:34 AM

R497, you may just have yourself accidentally on ignore and can’t see your posts. It’s happened to me before. Good points.

by Anonymousreply 501September 12, 2021 3:21 AM

Does that interview go anywhere because I got 3 and a half minutes in and had to turn it off for being boring. Interesting that there's no mention of John, that really speaks to them still figuring out how to handle this/perhaps not being a 100% happy, normal couple who are having a baby.

She wasn't stupid to do this if she wants a baby, though. She's aging out of being the hottie, now she can go full Hollywood/InStyle mawm.

by Anonymousreply 502September 12, 2021 3:42 AM

R502, she is stupid, though. She could have found a better sperm donor with better genes.

by Anonymousreply 503September 12, 2021 3:52 AM

Everyone should listen closely to the original interview where Mulaney breaks the baby news on Seth Meyers show: he seemed to try to choose all his words *very* carefully and any time he talks about Munn and their relationship, he calls her or the relationship “amazing” or “incredible” but he never once uses the word “love” at any point in time.

He *does* tell Seth that he “loves” him about 3 separate times and thanks him for being such a great friend to him and for helping to save his life with the intervention.

So it seems that Mulaney purposefully never says that he and Munn are “in love” or that he “loves” her (for whatever reason), even though he purposely uses that word multiple times when talking about his close friend.

Make of that what you will, but I found it interesting....

by Anonymousreply 504September 12, 2021 4:12 AM

R504 Great observation. Munn is a calculated bottom feeder and shameless, all out whore. Mulaney is a simp who got played bad. Shoulda pulled out and cum in her hair. Buckle up Johnny boy, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride.

by Anonymousreply 505September 12, 2021 4:27 AM

[quote] may have been at his intervention as his wife wasn't invited and Munn is in the SNL crowd.

It tells you something when his closest friends do not invite the wife to an intervention. The marriage was obviously not working and it could have been a toxic relationship. Tendler went to Rehab also, likely an effort to work on herself in order by to save the marriage. So he goes to Rehab for 60 days and realized the marriage was not working and he ended it.. But to announce that he was divorcing his wife and then release information days later that he was dating Munn seemed intentional to hurt his wife. Then the announcement that he's happy that Munn is pregnant, it's like he was digging the knife and grinding it. The marriage didn't seem to end well and there's a lot of animosity he has towards her.

This happens to everyone. A relationship or marriage is not good or healthy for you. It's too bad that he got involved in another relationship so soon which is a no-no after Rehab but he's probably that type of person who can't be alone; he was probably scared he'd go back to his wife and relapsed again so he attached himself to Munn.

by Anonymousreply 506September 12, 2021 4:44 AM

I think they should have their own variety show Mulaney & Munn—kind of like Sonny and Cher.

by Anonymousreply 507September 12, 2021 4:46 AM

[quote]It's too bad that he got involved in another relationship so soon which is a no-no after Rehab

Girl, he was in that relationship before he went to rehab, probably before he even went to the September rehab.

The people holding the intervention may not have had Annamarie there because they wanted to specifically mention his hookup app problems and his side piece(s).

by Anonymousreply 508September 12, 2021 5:05 AM

R508, how do you know that? Were you personally there or know them in real life?

by Anonymousreply 509September 12, 2021 5:09 AM

[quote] The defenders are acting like they're better than the disappointed fans because they "didn't have a crush on John's fictional persona," but they're pretty much both the same. At least the disappointed fans will eventually come to terms with the fact that John's talk about his personal life in his stand-up and interviews was a lie, but the holier-than-thou defenders are setting themselves up for disappointment

Just because his side piece is having a kid, doesn't mean he wants a kid

His career would not survive him coming out and saying, "I don't want that kid"

He was raised a catholic. He'll try to make the best of this very, very bad situation he got himself into

He's on my deathpool list or at least attempted suicide (but it will be called "accidental")

by Anonymousreply 510September 12, 2021 5:12 AM

Munn has been having nonstop orgasms over the branding potential associated with this fetus.

The geriatric pregnancy may result in a special-needs child, so she can be a spokesperson for that.

She can reinvent herself as a sassy mommy and write books and start a product line like Jessica Alba's Honest.

Mulaney will surely OD or kill himself, so she can be the widow and rake in bank by promoting mental-health concerns.

by Anonymousreply 511September 12, 2021 5:20 AM

[quote] They've been fucking for a long time. During his marriage. Pre re-hab. In addition to the others he's fucked (his dm game). When she sent her "Thoughts and prayers" post on twitter in December. Wouldn't surprise me if she was at the intervention which was why his wife wasn't invited. He had no intention of leaving his marriage, he was happy to perpetuate the cycle of acting out, fucking around, penitence, please forgive me, rinse repeat. Guessing this is what his first rehab stint was about

He's an addict. The thing about addicts is they're "avoiders". They take drugs/alcohol to avoid handling things. If he admits to going to rehab twice, he's probably been about 6 times

This munn slag totally manipulated all of the recent drama. This will not end well.

Mulaney doesn't even have a lot of money

by Anonymousreply 512September 12, 2021 5:21 AM

I don't get the demonization of Munn. People here are talking like she's a prostitute or call-girl who goes to yacht parties with rich Arabs. She has her own career, money and investments. She has a degree in journalism, her brother is a physicist and sister a lawyer so she must be smart. She just happens to go through men like a man-eater like a lot of posters here would like to do.

Mulaney will be okay, he has friends in high places. If Pete Davidson survived Ariana, Mulaney can survive Munn.

by Anonymousreply 513September 12, 2021 5:44 AM

Munn likes to fuck and more power to her for that.

But she also gives off the vibe of trying to MONETIZE liking to fuck.

And that’s gross.

Mulaney fancies himself a wannabe Ivy League dude (Georgetown is decidedly NOT Ivy League) with a elite family.

But, honestly, his family is pretty middlebrow midwestern.

Again, that’s fine… but he needs to drop the attitude.

by Anonymousreply 514September 12, 2021 5:53 AM

[quote] her brother is a physicist and sister a lawyer so she must be smart

This kind of reasoning proves you aren't smart

by Anonymousreply 515September 12, 2021 6:05 AM

The women at work follow Jennifer Garner and Reese Witherspoon because they think they are terrific moms and they can relate to them. I don’t think Munn is going to fit into that niche, she is more of a Teigen but look how she got herself in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 516September 12, 2021 7:31 AM

Munn is being demonized on here because she isn't some trainwreck diva "legend". They're the only women DLers champion.

Mulaney is white, a man, a neurotic fuck up and addict, who cheated on his wife and knocked up some woman after claiming publicly that he didn't want kids. So naturally, he gets sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 517September 12, 2021 7:41 AM

If he got Britney pregnant he would be demonized.

by Anonymousreply 518September 12, 2021 7:46 AM

I'm not seeing a whole lot of sympathy for Mulaney on this thread, R517.

He had a fanbase on DL that has evaporated.

The consensus seems to be that they're both pretty much trash.

by Anonymousreply 519September 12, 2021 7:59 AM

Vox describes people who get too involved in a celebrity's private life a parasocial relationship. Maybe Mulaney and Munn should have gotten advice from Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes--their 2nd baby wasn't confirmed until after she left the hospital. IMO, I think this is a PR disaster.

[quote] The Mulaney/Munn pregnancy announcement raised eyebrows across social media, especially on Twitter, as onlookers recalled how Munn had previously declared herself an “obsessed” fan of Mulaney’s — the implication being that she somehow moved in and stole Mulaney from Tendler. Many people focused on Mulaney’s previous conviction, aired in one of his more famous comedy sketches, that he didn’t want kids — while others stressed that people are allowed to change their minds.

[quote] As the Mulaney/Munn discourse gained steam, so did backlash to the backlash. “John Mulaney doesn’t owe you squat,” Slate declared. Much of the discussion focused on the presumed toxicity of “inappropriate” parasocial relationships — imagined relationships between members of the public and public figures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520September 12, 2021 8:05 AM

Please spare us, r509. That might work on some TikTok comments where the average age is 17 but we're all old hands at gossip around here, and the petulant whine of "you don't KNOW" isn't particularly effective.

by Anonymousreply 521September 12, 2021 8:14 AM

The only thing I know about Olivia Munn is that she was the chick who had those lingerie photos with sex instructions.

"Stick your dick here."

"Slap my pussy til I come."

"Choke me with your dick."

by Anonymousreply 522September 12, 2021 8:16 AM

She just always comes across like an asshole. Before John. She has a likability problem. John may be an asshole too, but I have enjoyed all of his stand up at least.

by Anonymousreply 523September 12, 2021 8:20 AM

Munn certainly gets around and her reputation is taking a beating. She may have to give an interview with Oprah now.

by Anonymousreply 524September 12, 2021 8:21 AM

[quote]Vox describes people who get too involved in a celebrity's private life a parasocial relationship.

What bothers me about this "parasocial relationship" discourse is that everyone who is questioning the timeline, even if they aren't a fan or aren't particularly critical of Mulaney or Munn, is being dismissed as some overinvested fangurl who got her feelings hurt that John wasn't the perfect boy.

I've also noticed that the "stop being so weird about John" people are the ones who are emotionally invested, while they're screaming at everyone else that THEY'RE emotionally invested. Some blue check named @judysquirrels (never heard of her, no idea who she is) blocked me because I asked someone else, not even her, how anyone would know if John was telling the truth now, especially since he was clearly playing a character and not entirely truthful before. This Judy Squirrels nutjob posts tweets about how everyone else is "strange" for having a "parasocial relationship with John" yet SHE was the one who got so upset at a comment not even directed at her that she started blocking people.

That's the attitude all the "parasocial relationship" scolders have, I've noticed. They're judging and scolding and clearly taking this personally, while accusing everyone else of doing the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 525September 12, 2021 8:24 AM

[quote]People here are talking like she's a prostitute or call-girl who goes to yacht parties with rich Arabs.

But we like yacht girls. We like the gossip that goes with yacht girls, that's why we like the Olivia Munn gossip. In fact, I am kicking myself for skipping all the old Olivia Munn threads we had, because I didn't know she was entertainment gold.

I don't like her as a person but I am ENTHRALLED with this woman, her bad decisions, her Holocaust jokes, her six years of teasing "is she pregnant?" gossip until she finally DOES get knocked up by a guy who was at a personal and career low. She's got all these investments and is worth about $24.5M more than she should be, because all she did to get famous was be a nerd bimbo on some show and go to cons in Slave Leia costumes, and give interviews where she said awful things. It's fascinating.

[quote]She has her own career, money and investments. She has a degree in journalism, her brother is a physicist and sister a lawyer so she must be smart.

Intelligence does not work that way. I personally think that she isn't that smart because of all the sideways and nasty comments she's publicly made, and because she got knocked up by a guy who may very well not be able to provide anything much by way of money or publicity. This kind of crazy bad PR is not sustainable. If they turn respectable, everyone will lose interest. If they become a trainwreck, they'll eventually get to a point where everyone just tunes out because it's too depressing to keep watching the disaster unfold.

She may very well be smart in some instances (investing, for example) but she isn't great with personal decisions or PR.

by Anonymousreply 526September 12, 2021 8:33 AM

Yes, r522, that was probably the kind of sex John was having with her too. Isn't she known for being some kind of freak in the sack? I doubt he's getting that kind of action these days. Look at those pap pics of her looking slovenly in sweats. It's all about the baby now.

It's a logical step for her. She's aging out of the beard thing anyway. He's a selfish dumbass who's probably nonplussed he's in this situation. He'll be back fucking teenagers on tour in no time. lmao

by Anonymousreply 527September 12, 2021 8:35 AM

Oh yeah, he is absolutely going to do something indefensible within a few years and all the people defending him today are going to say they had NO IDEA he was like this. And I am going to point and laugh at them.

by Anonymousreply 528September 12, 2021 8:42 AM

[quote] This is kind of interesting because Munn never seemed like the type to suddenly go gaga for babies. She seemed like someone content to live her own life. I didn't get a " I MUST be a mommy " vibe from her at all.

Olivia Munn might behave like she’s 26, but she’s 42.

by Anonymousreply 529September 12, 2021 8:51 AM

Reports are that he has been fucking around on his wife for years. I don't have a problem with people having an active sex life when they are SINGLE, but he was banging strippers and teenage fans and then coming home to his wife. And as for Della's comments, I don't have a problem with Munn having an active sex life either but not when it is with a married man. If you want to fuck around get divorced first. John wanted to have his cake and eat it too, I think he would have kept coming back home to his wife if he could get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 530September 12, 2021 8:53 AM

Olivia Munn was raised by a tiger mom. She was also a socially awkward teenager. This is why she could relate to geeks and the geek culture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531September 12, 2021 9:03 AM

The Page Six article that spilled everything about his hookup apps and such said Annamarie knew he was sleeping around, it made me wonder if they had an agreement or even an open marriage. It might explain why everyone in their little social circle didn't seem to have a problem with them having an affair. It was apparently Seth's own wedding where Olivia tried to pick John up even though Annamarie was right there, and I guess none of these celebrities and comedians had an issue with it.

Gotta wonder what Will Forte is thinking right now.

by Anonymousreply 532September 12, 2021 9:06 AM

Every time I read something about her, there's a new guy I learned she dated or hooked up in the past. I didn't know she dated Will Forte. In fact, Forte is engaged to someone who looks like her.

by Anonymousreply 533September 12, 2021 9:12 AM

R525 their response reminds me of that slate article titled " John Mulaney doesn't Owe You Squat". No he sure doesn't but this is fantastic gossip material, a fact that seems to escape the sanctimonious and hysterical writer.

by Anonymousreply 534September 12, 2021 9:35 AM

If you dance out onto the public stage, your private life is fair game.

If you ask people to pay money to watch you do routines about your relationship with your wife and your sobriety, and then that relationship and that sobriety implode under very questionable circumstances, then of course people are going to talk about it.

That's not a parasocial relationship. It's ticket-buyers wondering exactly what bill of goods they were sold, and if they should continue to invest in this act.

by Anonymousreply 535September 12, 2021 9:41 AM

I’ve always had trouble believing the concept of the camp straight man. If there is an all consuming need to conform it forces that individual to make choices which are often destructive not only for themselves but also for others in their orbit.

by Anonymousreply 536September 12, 2021 9:59 AM

He has a comedy tour coming up. I think people will see him for curiosity factor. I wonder what he'll talk about.

by Anonymousreply 537September 12, 2021 10:06 AM

The people who are parroting this "you're in a twisted parasocial relationship with John!" BS seem way more invested in him than 99% of people in any of the places that aren't buying his "honesty" or timeline or have commented that getting into a new relationship and having a baby 5 minutes after your 2nd rehab stint in 12 months with a divorce on top is extremely messy.

There are people on here claiming what's happening to Olivia is like Old Testament stoning but that doesn't come close to what people were actually saying about either of them.

It's weird I'm not really seeing it come up with most other messy celebs.

by Anonymousreply 538September 12, 2021 10:32 AM

That was quick! Any idea why he didn't have one with previous wife?

by Anonymousreply 539September 12, 2021 10:52 AM

R538, it’s the most fascinating part of this thread/discussion.

by Anonymousreply 540September 12, 2021 11:44 AM

well, you’re getting your panties in a twist, R538!

by Anonymousreply 541September 12, 2021 11:47 AM

Who keeps calling Mulaney, Mulroney?

by Anonymousreply 542September 12, 2021 11:57 AM

No R541 I'm not American and I'd never heard of him until all this blew up. I've since watched a couple of clips and eh. I'm not into dorky catholic even if I wasn't a lesbian.

I just think it's interesting that so many people (including gossip blogs) are freaking out about "OMG, parasocial obsession!" if anyone expresses the idea that this might not be the greatest thing in the entire universe or questions if his persona will or should survive this.

They seem waaayyy more invested in both John and getting off on the scolding than anyone else commenting.

by Anonymousreply 543September 12, 2021 1:02 PM

Wish I never heard the word “parasocial.”

by Anonymousreply 544September 12, 2021 1:03 PM

Olivia Munn was a straight up Maxim/FHM ho bag cool girl wannabe who is too old to be sexy. Is this a last grasp at staying relevant?maybe? Plus it seems she’s had a hard in for him for about 10 years now.

Will they be a couple? No but OM will trot that 1/4 asian child out at every opportunity. My gut feeling is she is going to try and develop a brand to rival Jessica Alba’s Honest.

by Anonymousreply 545September 12, 2021 1:29 PM

Be careful of what you wish for, Olivia…

by Anonymousreply 546September 12, 2021 1:49 PM

I'm not that into him, but a big portion of his fanbase were SJW females who will only watch nice guy/girl comics. This makes him look like a total phoney. They really hate him now.

by Anonymousreply 547September 12, 2021 2:59 PM

Alcohol and drugs do weird things to people. Their focus is never 100%. An understatement.

by Anonymousreply 548September 12, 2021 3:07 PM

I have such a hard time imagining him having sex.,

by Anonymousreply 549September 12, 2021 4:23 PM

Parasocial is the new Heatstroke.

by Anonymousreply 550September 12, 2021 11:54 PM

Olivia Munn’s publicist is all over this “parasocial” whatever trying to flip the narrative because everybody with 2 brain cells know their story doesnt add up. Meanwhile Olivia is just overjoyed she became todays z-list version of Angelina Jolie. I have to give it to her though, she didnt trap Aaron Rodgers, she didnt trap the billionaire heir, but here she goes thinking that John Mulaney’s geeky dorky addict borderline bipolar genes are omg amazing!

by Anonymousreply 551September 13, 2021 12:47 AM

Trash, both of them.

by Anonymousreply 552September 13, 2021 12:55 AM

Maybe John Mulaney was the first boy to nut in her without protection.

by Anonymousreply 553September 13, 2021 12:56 AM

Look, I don't care what these people are really like. I'm imagining Mulvaney's descriptions of his uptight Yale educated, Midwestern lawyer, lace curtain parents googling Olivia Munn to at least see what their grandchild will look like and finding her slutty porn pics inscribed with "choke me with your dick".

This is a disaster for just about anyone, famous or not unless you live in a trailer park, and it's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 554September 13, 2021 1:11 AM

I also have trouble envisioning John having sex. He seems so tightly-wound I’d assume he’d lie on the bed and let the woman direct the action.

by Anonymousreply 555September 13, 2021 1:14 AM

She may think she has a hot pussy, but he's a drug addict. He'll take the pussy, but he would really rather have cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 556September 13, 2021 2:12 AM

What a very STRAIGHT thing to do. Bang the town bike and knock her up.

by Anonymousreply 557September 13, 2021 3:14 AM

Munn is pals with Patton Oswalt, Meredith is lucky she didn't set her sights on that troll doll.

by Anonymousreply 558September 13, 2021 5:01 AM

These sites like Slate and Pajiba are fools for trying to shut down the gossip, it would be a gold mine for them because any article about them gets a lot of comments.

by Anonymousreply 559September 13, 2021 5:05 AM

r556 I learned that when I dated an addict, he would rather get high than screw. Ain't nobody got time for that ;) I didn't stay in the relationship long.

by Anonymousreply 560September 13, 2021 5:06 AM

Olivia Munn's Super Dirty Alleged Naked Pics: 'Lick My Tight Asshole and Choke Me'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561September 13, 2021 5:19 AM

[quote]Olivia Munn's Super Dirty Alleged Naked Pics: 'Lick My Tight Asshole and Choke Me'

Such a classy lady.

by Anonymousreply 562September 13, 2021 5:23 AM

"she's a very kinky girl, the kind you don't take home to mother"

by Anonymousreply 563September 13, 2021 5:38 AM

Slut-shaming her for her private pics is gross.

by Anonymousreply 564September 13, 2021 5:41 AM

Slut-shaming Olivia Munn would be a full-time job. Who has the time?

by Anonymousreply 565September 13, 2021 5:57 AM

R561 That’s a hell of a lot of instructions for Chris Pine. Snort.

by Anonymousreply 566September 13, 2021 7:26 AM

How exactly did her photos get hacked, does anyone remember? The articles about it are from 2012 and hard to find these days. The few comments I found online seemed to be from people who were implying they were leaked rather than hacked.

by Anonymousreply 567September 13, 2021 7:42 AM

.....you guys wished Chris Pine did that to you.

by Anonymousreply 568September 13, 2021 9:24 AM

It was easy enough to hack accounts back in 2012.

by Anonymousreply 569September 13, 2021 9:58 AM

BUMP!

by Anonymousreply 570September 13, 2021 1:36 PM

Olivia Munn is a compulsive liar and a dumb whore.

Years ago, I remember she was on some talk show, she told this lame 'story' about how she 'accidentally' got onto showbiz, it was the biggest load of shit I've ever heard. for any celebrity,

OM told the talk show host, " I was with a friend, we were driving around and he dropped me off at some film studio where they were filming a TV show, I walked in, then on to the set and I was hired on the spot." No one can simply walk into any film studio, what did she do, blow all the security guards?!

Whether she was joking and this were her trying to be funny, it sure didn't come off that way. It came off as smug and delusional. OM made it seem as if she was so talented, so gorgeous, so charming and so witty, the director, dropped everything to ask who she was and then immediately hired her. Yeah, riiiiight!

It's obvious OM isn't very talented, she basically blew and fucked her way into showbiz.

Also a few years back, there was also an incident in the NY Daily News gossip section, reporting she was causing some trouble at a NYC club, she was screaming, "Do you know WHO I am, who is in my family??" WTF was she going on about? OM doesn't come from any sort of important family. Not that I know of.

by Anonymousreply 571September 13, 2021 5:01 PM

To quote the great philosopher Miss Blair Warner, Olivia is “the kind of girl boys need in their past.”

Mulaney’s taking up with her just proves his severely arrested development. He’s acting like a dumb, horny teenager.

by Anonymousreply 572September 13, 2021 8:30 PM

I wonder if Aaron Rodgers sent congratulations to the happy couple.

by Anonymousreply 573September 13, 2021 8:36 PM

Munn can be sexy but her body is meh. Flat chest, no waist, kinda short and stumpy. She does know how to position her body well and she seems willing to pose with her legs spread in all directions, so I guess that’s what makes her “hot.”

by Anonymousreply 574September 13, 2021 8:54 PM

Olivia has been trying all weekend with the set up pap shots, with John playing right along like a stooge. She must be fuming that the real celebrities at the VMAs and upcoming Met Gala, as well as Britney announcing her engagement are effortlessly taking up all the attention.

by Anonymousreply 575September 13, 2021 10:11 PM

I laughed when she mentioned getting so much support from the "mommy squad". Most mommies are not cheering on the side piece, plus they wouldn't trust her around their men.

by Anonymousreply 576September 14, 2021 6:29 AM

Who cares about her. I wanna talk about him.

Who IS this guy *really*?

Is it possible he's actually a full on sociopath? I'm starting to wonder. This is a convo he had with Colbert in January of 2020 and it's eerily prescient now. He's telling Colbert about a convo he had with his then wife....about how you can never really know a person. Even if you are married to them. Do tell John!

I'm including the whole segment but just skip ahead to the 4:20 mark for the clip mentioned above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577September 14, 2021 10:07 AM

"And Anna said 'How do I know when I'm with you, that it's the real you?' And I said 'You don't!'"

by Anonymousreply 578September 14, 2021 10:30 AM

If my husband was an addict who was hooking up with others all the time and who had repeated failed attempts at rehab under his belt, and he said that to me, I would have been out of there in under 30 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 579September 14, 2021 10:33 AM

When that interview came out, I noticed Colbert was pretty cold towards Mulaney. I wonder if Mulaney was pulling shit behind the scenes already.

I think he was using again at that point (had been since 2019.)

by Anonymousreply 580September 14, 2021 10:33 AM

r577 Ted Bundy's coworkers said he was nice.

by Anonymousreply 581September 14, 2021 11:53 AM

John is a closeted gay man raised by neglectful yet intensely image conscious parents. That combo would do a number in a kid.

I also suspect he was molested at some point. A lot of his comedy points to it.

by Anonymousreply 582September 14, 2021 11:58 AM

Are we even sure Olivia is having Mulaney's baby?

by Anonymousreply 583September 14, 2021 12:47 PM

Yup. He mos def needs to get that kid DNA tested BEFORE he signs anything that could be construed as acknowledging paternity.

by Anonymousreply 584September 14, 2021 1:08 PM

Can someone attend and report back?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585September 14, 2021 3:46 PM

I notice it says Annamarie lives in Connecticut, which is what I thought. That previous PageSix article said she'd moved to LA but that doesn't seem to be true.

by Anonymousreply 586September 14, 2021 3:50 PM

That dress and earrings are beautiful at R585. Unrelated, but people who have degrees in the arts, even if they never do anything useful with them, have such a great eye for beautiful things.

by Anonymousreply 587September 14, 2021 5:14 PM

She really has Keep passing the open windows from Hotel New Hampshire tattooed on her arm. My sympathy for her is getting shakier.

by Anonymousreply 588September 14, 2021 6:53 PM

She’s probably a trust fund kid who has struggled with depression or something,

by Anonymousreply 589September 14, 2021 8:16 PM

Wife seems ok. I like her photography and fashion sense. She is keeping quiet, I respect that. Stark contrast to O Munn.

by Anonymousreply 590September 14, 2021 9:11 PM

Her photos are just okay, looks very stagey. If she was just a nobody going through a divorce with another nobody, she wouldn't even get an exhibition.

by Anonymousreply 591September 14, 2021 11:38 PM

The photos were driven by a pre-planned week-long article and photo shoot project.

by Anonymousreply 592September 14, 2021 11:41 PM

Who in the fuck says that her photos look "stagey." There are many kinds of photographs - most modern ones are staged. The rest are selfies. On a different stage. Someone who pursues real photography is to be admired. It can still be an art, but is no longer viewed as such. Kudos to Tendler.

John Mulaney is an ugly douchebag who turned out to be a huge disappointment as a comic and a man. His wife had talent. Olivia Munn is willing to have him. He's a fucking mess. Maybe the baby will "heal" them. Of course it's his kid - he announced it on Seth Meyers! No one clapped or cared. Mulaney is weirdly proud of his complete personality collapse. What a cliche.

by Anonymousreply 593September 15, 2021 12:08 AM

Do we think Mulaney is hung?

I’m thinking yes, otherwise it would be challenging to keep his cock in that walking bowling lane — long enough for him to unload.

by Anonymousreply 594September 15, 2021 12:14 AM

The bowling lane of his shapeless putrid white legs? R594. Blue veins and all. Mulaney got a thigh gap. Usually reserved for old white men over 70. He's more of a woman than his wife OR Olivia Munn. Strippers and cocaine and whining about not enough funny people at his intervention? Hanging with Pete Davidson? This man is the biggest collapse since 9/11. John's a flabby ruddy white man with Fetal Alcohol Face, wide hips and eyes that can look both ways at once. Nobody cares about Olivia Munn and he has fast become irrelevant himself. What a cliche.

The only one to feel sorry for is that baby. Cuz Mulaney will be back in the crack house before its born.

by Anonymousreply 595September 15, 2021 12:27 AM

Wow, catch the deranged on this thread

by Anonymousreply 596September 15, 2021 6:11 AM

Actually, I think Mulaney is more attractive after the weight gain.

by Anonymousreply 597September 15, 2021 6:15 AM

Mulaney reminds me of the prep school boys I grew up with, not my type but he isn't ugly. But I think because his looks are benign that he got away with acting up more because people thought he looked like a nice preppy guy.

by Anonymousreply 598September 15, 2021 6:29 AM

What is wrong with his eyes?

by Anonymousreply 599September 15, 2021 6:35 AM

FAS face. Obvious.

by Anonymousreply 600September 15, 2021 6:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!