Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dune director ready to start working on Dune sequel.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2021 3:27 PM

Villeneuve is finally exposed for the hack that he is.

by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2021 5:53 PM

Great news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2021 6:06 AM

how delish!

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2021 6:07 AM

Does he have "an" OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2021 6:12 AM

R1 Here he is describing his film. Oscar Isaac, Javier Bardem, Timothée chalamet, Zendaya, Rebecca Ferguson and Josh Brolin are also there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2021 6:15 AM

There will not be any sequel if I have anything to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2021 6:16 AM

R6 Get vaccinated, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2021 6:20 AM

R7 Grow a sense of humour or at least learn to interpret what is humour (COVID presenting problems with making films). Just because I made a joke in relation to COVID doesn't mean I haven't been vaccinated. I have been vaccinated but also fully aware that I can still catch the virus and unknowingly pass it on to other even though I follow all the health guidelines.

Though just to add a comment in relation to cinema in general I'm not going to the cinema (or theatre) anymore because they are nothing but COVID breeding grounds - now devoted to discs and streaming for my viewing pleasure.

Delta = death to cinema and live shows.

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2021 6:27 AM

film the sequel simultaneously to keep the momentum going

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2021 6:30 AM

...there will be no sequel.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2021 5:50 PM

Chalatroll thread 2. Or is this 3, 4 or 5? What's the matter? Can't get off on shitting on Timeeeeeee just once?

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2021 5:57 PM

Timeeeeeee is ALREADY a huge star, with more projects lined up than most other working actors. Should you have strangled him in the crib 24 years ago? Or is there something even worse surrounding your obsession? See a therapist, hon.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2021 6:05 PM

Dune Deux.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2021 6:37 PM

Wtf. They should have greenlit it as soon as the first was finished. How sloppy. WB has really lost their way.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2021 6:46 PM

The film will be a major hit. Biggest box office of the year.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2021 1:35 PM

They think it's the next Star Wars. It's Star Wars without humor or heart.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2021 1:37 PM

R15: Between the leak and streaming on HBO Max, nobody is going to go to the theater and watch this snoozefest.

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2021 2:21 PM

R17, just watch. Old queens won't go, but everyone else will.

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2021 3:27 PM

Has this Chalatroll ran away from insane asylum or what

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2021 3:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!