Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Rodgers Says That Time away from Shailene Woodley will be a ‘good thing’

I’m sure it will.😉

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 29, 2021 3:41 PM

It'll definitely make it easier for him to bring twinks back to his house to fuck, that's for sure!

by Anonymousreply 1September 2, 2021 7:41 PM

Are they breaking up and asking for privacy during this difficult time?

by Anonymousreply 2September 2, 2021 7:59 PM

The final nail in the coffin, I’d say.

by Anonymousreply 3September 2, 2021 8:03 PM

"Baby come back!"

by Anonymousreply 4September 2, 2021 8:07 PM

Conveniently, about a month into the season, they'll issue a statement saying that, due to their busy schedules and extended time apart, they've chosen to end their relationship, but will remain close friends.

by Anonymousreply 5September 2, 2021 8:09 PM

Does this mean I can come over to your house, Aaron?

by Anonymousreply 6September 2, 2021 8:10 PM

R6 Sorry, Kev. Aaron's busy raising his deductible with me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 2, 2021 8:11 PM

Another beard bites the dust.

by Anonymousreply 8September 2, 2021 8:13 PM

The best thing for us is to be as far away from each other as possible. You think I want to be around a smelly dyke who doesn't shower and reeks of patchouli?

by Anonymousreply 9September 2, 2021 8:15 PM

Take me out.

by Anonymousreply 10September 2, 2021 9:27 PM

[quote]Conveniently, about a month into the season, they'll issue a statement saying that, due to their busy schedules and extended time apart, they've chosen to end their relationship, but will remain close friends.

I actually think that the convenient breakup statement won’t come until after the season is over, because if they don’t have to see each other for several months due to their “schedules,” then he can keep looking “engaged” during that time without having to deal with her.

by Anonymousreply 11September 2, 2021 9:28 PM

Her eyes look sad

by Anonymousreply 12September 2, 2021 9:53 PM

R9, is a homophobe

by Anonymousreply 13September 2, 2021 9:54 PM

LOL! Even TMZ picked up on this and called it “Breaking News” and said that it was a “surprising admission.”😄 Yeah, it’s a little surprising when you’re engaged and already thinking time apart will be good for your relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 2, 2021 10:02 PM

"So, will we be hearing wedding bells soon?"

"No!"

by Anonymousreply 15September 2, 2021 10:21 PM

He needs a break from the smell of patchouli & weed

But really, Helen Keller could've seen this coming...from a mile away

by Anonymousreply 16September 2, 2021 10:21 PM

Aaron is ugly and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 17September 2, 2021 10:42 PM

She’s 20lbs and a box of hair dye away from looking like my white trash cousin who has a pit bulls and kids with two different baby daddies.

by Anonymousreply 18September 2, 2021 10:50 PM

I wonder if actresses think of their bearding arrangements as acting exercises. Like, I think of Shailene (that name!) as a lesbian. And not a pillow princess one. And then I see her with a lot of makeup and trying to look femme, and I wonder what that feels like. Do you feel like a fraud? Or just duping your toe into a different world and it’s like being a tourist.

by Anonymousreply 19September 2, 2021 10:53 PM

R18, true if she doesn’t clean up. Aaron looks like a hillbilly deliverance type of guy .

by Anonymousreply 20September 2, 2021 10:54 PM

His fine ass self

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 2, 2021 11:01 PM

Just the words every girl wants to hear from her man, time away from you will be a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 22September 2, 2021 11:06 PM

R17 Bingo. I have no sympathy. I thought he was quite attractive during his first few years in the NFL, but his physical appearance is now as hideous as his pathetic personality. What he's lost, he'll never regain.

by Anonymousreply 23September 2, 2021 11:51 PM

Love never seems to last!

by Anonymousreply 24September 2, 2021 11:57 PM

Living in the closet and bearding make you ugly.

by Anonymousreply 25September 2, 2021 11:58 PM

He looks okay to me, R23. But, I can see why many don't agree.

by Anonymousreply 26September 3, 2021 12:01 AM

[quote] What he's lost, he'll never regain.

MARY

by Anonymousreply 27September 3, 2021 12:04 AM

I hope the Packers lose big this season. F him

by Anonymousreply 28September 3, 2021 12:57 AM

R28 I’m sure they will. And he will blame it on everyone except himself.

by Anonymousreply 29September 3, 2021 1:00 AM

I feel really sorry for Aaron. He's (when I dictated this, for some reason the program went through as "she's", which I think defines irony l) brought on a lot of his own problems based on his background, but it's almost too late for him to get out from under it since he keeps going on with this fiction.

by Anonymousreply 30September 3, 2021 1:04 AM

And of course there were tons of comments on the Daily Fail where people were pointing out that he is gay and of course the Daily Fail is deleting all of them. His PR people are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 31September 3, 2021 6:34 AM

Maybe he was Chris Burros’ Mr Fister?

by Anonymousreply 32September 3, 2021 7:12 AM

Aaron can come to my arms any time. I still think he is a hot top Daddy who will always find a hole for his big dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2021 7:26 AM

Holy fuck, Daily Fail deleted my comment pointing out Miss Aaron is a homo, AND threatened me not to do it again. This means war, Rodgers, you faggot.

by Anonymousreply 34September 3, 2021 9:25 AM

R33 That’s not Aaron, dummy. That’s one of his brothers.

by Anonymousreply 35September 3, 2021 1:58 PM

Just come out already, homo. We all know it. Jesus Christ!

by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2021 2:03 PM

It is seriously pathetic how he doesn’t have the guts to be himself at almost 40.

by Anonymousreply 37September 3, 2021 2:19 PM

Do his “people” spend all day flagging every comment that doesn’t fit the narrative they want under every story about him on the Daily Fail until they get deleted? Because just about every comment where people where people said they weren’t falling for this “relationship” was deleted. His dumbass people don’t realize that’s just going to make it all the more obvious and attract more attention.

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2021 2:25 PM

Britain has very strict libel laws, almost like ambulance chasing in the USA. Are we sure it isn't the paper bring paranoid, rather than Aaron's "people" bring that vigilant?

by Anonymousreply 39September 3, 2021 2:27 PM

Aaron looks terrible in OP's photo

by Anonymousreply 40September 3, 2021 2:33 PM

R39 I’ve seen plenty of comments under articles about other celebs that people think are closeted that never get deleted, so you can’t help but to wonder.

by Anonymousreply 41September 3, 2021 3:47 PM

[quote]Aaron looks terrible in OP's photo

That’s nothing compared to the one at R14!

by Anonymousreply 42September 3, 2021 3:48 PM

This is so hilarious and embarrassing at the same time...lol

by Anonymousreply 43September 3, 2021 3:52 PM

I don’t know why the DM bothered deleting the comments because recent posters are still posting comments saying he’s gay.

by Anonymousreply 44September 3, 2021 4:07 PM

Aaron is POZ.

He can't play in Sunday's game.

He is also unvaccinated against covid and earlier in August said he was immunized.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 3, 2021 3:50 PM

He doesn't look good with the stringy greasy long hair. He needs to get a short hair style...then he could still get it. He has big arms and a big chest in R33's picture.

by Anonymousreply 46November 3, 2021 4:01 PM

This guy doesn't hide it anymore. He's so far deep in the closet, he's finding Christmas presents.

by Anonymousreply 47November 3, 2021 4:25 PM

Translation: the bearding contract is up.

by Anonymousreply 48November 3, 2021 4:47 PM

[R46] I think he is sexy mature beef. His greasy hair after a hard fought game can be shampooed to soft shiny fullness. He has that tall, lean , and lanky build that in my experience indicates a big dick. Big Dick Build (BDB). He'd be a mighty fine top daddy. I'd love to have him for my partner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 4, 2021 7:34 PM

Word

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 29, 2021 3:40 PM

R50 What a fucking idiot. Science is science, not speculation.

Aaron is a fucking closet case nutcase.

by Anonymousreply 51December 29, 2021 3:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!