Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Charges Filed Against Male 'Transgender' Serial Sex Offender In Wi Spa Case

In June, a group of women complained that a person who identified as female exposed their penis at the Wi Spa in Los Angeles. The incident led to months of sometimes violent protests, with media outlets declaring it an example of bias against the transgendered, or even that it didn’t happen. Slate said it was a “transphobic hoax.”

But on Monday, charges of indecent exposure were discreetly filed against a serial sex offender for the Wi Spa incident, following an investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.

Sources with knowledge of the case but not authorized to speak publicly say four women and a minor girl came forward to allege that Darren Agee Merager was partially erect in the women’s section of Wi Spa. Besides being a suspect in this case, Merager is facing multiple felony charges of indecent exposure over a separate incident in Los Angeles.

Merager, who spoke exclusively to The Post, denies the allegations and says that he is actually the victim of transphobic harassment.

On June 23, several women confronted staff at the Wi Spa in Los Angeles’ Koreatown over accusations that a person exposed male genitalia in the women’s section. Video of the interaction was posted the following day on Instagram by a woman using the name “Cubana Angel.”

“It’s okay for a man to go into the women’s section, show his penis around the other women, young little girls — underage — in your spa?” she asked the staff. “He’s a man! He is a man!” The three-and-a-half-minute video was reposted across social media and promptly went viral.

“Cubana Angel” spoke at a press conference on July 7 in Pasadena next to her attorney. “As I was walking, I noticed something that was really disturbing, something that caused me to feel that I was transported into the men’s locker room,” the woman said.

She said some women and girls were uncomfortable and began putting their robes back on. She complained to staff, where the video was recorded, but they legally could not do anything because of California law. “We as women have rights to be safe in public spaces and they are being violated by men,” she said.

Both “Cubana Angel” and her attorney, Marc Little, declined to comment for the story.

The video was followed by weeks of sometimes violent face-offs between right-wing and Evangelical Christian protesters at the Wi Spa, and Antifa and far-left counter-protesters. On July 3, after police formed a line to separate the two groups, 40 people were arrested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200September 14, 2021 5:46 AM

The LAPD so far have confirmed few details about the Wi Spa incident. Inquiries sent to the department were responded with statements saying the investigation is “ongoing.”

Then, this week, a warrant was issued in Los Angeles County for the arrest of 52-year-old Darren Merager, of Riverside, Calif., based on five felony counts of indecent exposure in connection with the Wi Spa incident. As of publication, Merager has not been arrested.

“Everything about the Wi Spa was a bunch of garbage and lies,” Merager said in an interview. He says he is legally female in California and was in a jacuzzi in the women’s section when he was accosted by “Cubana Angel.”

“She never saw me naked. I was underwater with water all the way up to my chest.” Merager denies ever being erect or around children at the spa. He says he is actually the victim of sexual harassment by transphobic women at the Wi Spa.

Law-enforcement sources revealed that Merager is a tier-one registered sex offender with two prior convictions of indecent exposure stemming from incidents in 2002 and 2003 in California. He declined to comment on the convictions. In 2008, she was convicted for failing to register as a sex offender.

A law passed by California Democrats that went into effect this year replaced the state’s lifetime registration requirement to a tiered system. The law allows lower-tiered sex offenders to petition to be removed from the list. However, Merager is not eligible due to ongoing criminal charges. He also has a long criminal history in California that includes nearly a dozen felony convictions for crimes ranging from sex offenses to burglary and escape.

In addition to Merager’s new felony charges of indecent exposure, he is also facing six felony counts of indecent exposure over a separate locker room incident in December 2018. Los Angeles County prosecutors accuse Merager of indecent exposure to women and children in a changing area at a swimming pool in West Hollywood Park.

“Merager claims to identify as female so he can access women’s locker rooms and showers,” reads an internal flyer by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department that was sent to law enforcement departments in southern California in late 2018. Merager has pleaded not guilty to all six counts and his next court date for the incident is on Sept. 8. Merager told law enforcement he’s transient but bail was set at $150,000 in early 2019, which was paid.

Merager says his open cases involving accusations of indecent exposure show a “pattern of abuse” from a state and society that punishes transgender people. “You allow [trans women] to go in there [women’s spaces] and then people simply claim indecent exposure and you’re arrested,” he says.

Merager says he is speaking with progressive California lawmakers, like state senator Scott Wiener, in the hope that they change state law to better protect trans people.

“If you go into an area where you’re expected to be nude, there has to be an indecent exposure exemption,” she says. Merager says he may file complaints or lawsuits for the discrimination he says he has been made to suffer by law enforcement and women in the Wi Spa. He says he has been in contact with the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office since learning of the warrant and plans to turn himself in.

by Anonymousreply 1September 2, 2021 5:27 PM

Excellent news! There is hope for the world yet. Spas can't kick people out for being transgender but they can (and should) kick people out for individual misbehavior regardless of their gender.

by Anonymousreply 2September 2, 2021 5:30 PM

Believe women! A twice convicted sex offender was showing his erect dick to child! Believe women!

Oh wait? It was a transwoman? It was a girldick?

Fuck those lying transphobic cis scum!

by Anonymousreply 3September 2, 2021 5:31 PM

"Throw his "fake transgendered ass" in a male prison. That's bullshit(and the trans know it too)

by Anonymousreply 4September 2, 2021 5:32 PM

r4, he'll be sent women's prison thanks to Scott Weiner and Cokehead Newsom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 2, 2021 5:34 PM

He was probably getting changed, they saw his penis by accident and overreacted.

by Anonymousreply 6September 2, 2021 5:36 PM

I thought trans inc was claiming this whole incident was a right wing hoax.

by Anonymousreply 7September 2, 2021 5:40 PM

I feel for you ladies.

And they ruined DL's annual Michfest threads, too.

by Anonymousreply 8September 2, 2021 5:42 PM

r7, yes, many sites people post here as "trustworthy sources" claimed this never happened, that it was made up by bigots.

r6, watch the videos Cubana Angel posted from Wi Spa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 2, 2021 5:44 PM

What a gross MAN

by Anonymousreply 10September 2, 2021 5:53 PM

[quote]He declined to comment on the convictions

And any doubt that he may have been guilty has now been eliminated.

by Anonymousreply 11September 2, 2021 6:00 PM

I'm sure Slate will post an immediate retraction and apologize to the victims!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 2, 2021 6:07 PM

r12, ha! Not a chance. That would not be approved by the Ministry of Truth.

by Anonymousreply 13September 2, 2021 6:11 PM

While I dont dispute that there are faux trans, look at this womans instagram and her postings. Shes lying. Im inclined to believe this is a right wing stunt.

by Anonymousreply 14September 2, 2021 6:15 PM

The threads on this incident were repeatedly deleted, because it was deemed "offensive" and "transphobic" to ask whether this person may have intentionally gone into the spa's women's area in order to commit a sexual offence.

Now we find out that he has a history of sexual offences....

by Anonymousreply 15September 2, 2021 6:17 PM

r14, how do you define "true trans"? Are you claiming, like Slate and the Tran Industry, as a whole, that this event never happened and using your bigotry against her religious beliefs as a reason to dismiss an event the police found valid enough to allow criminal charges to be pressed?

by Anonymousreply 16September 2, 2021 6:20 PM

A true trans is someone who has had the full operation and is physiologically their desired gender.

by Anonymousreply 17September 2, 2021 6:23 PM

r17, it's impossible to change sex. Amputating your sex organs doesn't change your sex. The vagina is an organ. The cervix is an organ. The uterus is an organ. An inverted penis is just a surgical pocket. Plastic surgery doesn't make a man into a woman anymore than it made that Canadian into a Skeleton or that dude in California into a cat. It's cosmetic. Sex, in biology, is defined by the structures for gamete production. In humans there are only two gametes: males produce small mobile gametes and females produce large, immobile gametes. Your definition of "true trans", the requirement for any physical modification at all, is actually considered transphobic by the flying monkey TRAs.

by Anonymousreply 18September 2, 2021 6:28 PM

"Merager claims to identify as female so he can access women’s locker rooms and showers,” reads an internal flyer by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department that was sent to law enforcement departments in southern California in late 2018."

So not only was he known to police, he was known to police for doing SPECIFICALLY what those women and girls accused him of doing.

And yet, the Transtapo, not content with screaming that the women were lying and that this is a 'right-wing stunt', then showed up and inflicted physical harm on people who protested this man's crime.

The sickness of the TRA's knows few bounds.

by Anonymousreply 19September 2, 2021 6:29 PM

[quote]Believe women! A twice convicted sex offender was showing his erect dick to child! Believe women!

[quote]Oh wait? It was a transwoman? It was a girldick?

[quote]Fuck those lying transphobic cis scum!

R3 I was thinking the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 20September 2, 2021 6:33 PM

This guy was also involved in a million dollar Santa Monica art robbery in 2012:

"Nieto and Cadiz's cooperation with investigators led to the arrest, on January 4, 2013, of a known burglar named Darren Agee Merager. Charged with first-degree residential burglary and receiving stolen property, the 43-year-old Merager faced up to nine years in prison.

The Los Angeles prosecutor also charged Merager's 68-year-old mother, Brenda Merager, and his two brothers, Wanis and Ely Wahba, with receiving stolen property. According to detectives, Merager's mother and his brothers had tried to sell some of the loot. Eventually the prosecutor dropped the charges against the mother."

He got 4 years in prison, and in the comments below, 2 people mention that he was writing real estate agents from Prison, asking them for a list of their Beverly Hills listings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 2, 2021 6:39 PM

It was described by the LA Times as a "man" when it went to prison the last time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 2, 2021 6:50 PM

A brief reminder of the misinformation campaign on this episode that was run by the TRAs and their media outlets such as the Guardian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 2, 2021 6:54 PM

[quote] "Merager claims to identify as female so he can access women’s locker rooms and showers,” reads an internal flyer by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department that was sent to law enforcement departments in southern California in late 2018."

Why are the police so transphobic to put up flyers like that? They are the police, they’re supposed to serve and protect the vulnerable. The flyers should read "Merager IS a female so he can access women’s locker rooms and showers, periodt!”

There, fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 24September 2, 2021 11:22 PM

I was hoping the 'charges' against this pervert would include a few hundred volts of electricity coursing through wires attached to his girly testicles.

by Anonymousreply 25September 2, 2021 11:29 PM

r24 = rapist who identifies as a sexy lady

by Anonymousreply 26September 2, 2021 11:32 PM

r25, hopefully, one of the female lifers will finally perform that gender confirmation surgery on him when he gets sent to women's prison.

by Anonymousreply 27September 2, 2021 11:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 3, 2021 12:01 AM

I was just thinking someone needs to find douche brah stache for a comment now. He was probably the most infuriating part of that video, going up to a group of clearly upset women and children to lecture them about trans acceptance with that smug shit eating smirk on his face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 3, 2021 12:26 AM

He's probably a sex offender, himself.

by Anonymousreply 30September 3, 2021 12:36 AM

And people wonder why the press doesn't have much trust among Americans.

by Anonymousreply 31September 3, 2021 12:49 AM

r31, people from countries under dictatorships or like China get it. But when you try to talk about the level of propaganda and just outright fraud spewed by our media to people in the UK, even, where these genderist lies have, also, run rampant but which are usually at least partially counter-balanced with opposing views, they can't quite grasp it.

by Anonymousreply 32September 3, 2021 12:54 AM

Can I say EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME??

I know there are real deal trans out there. Not as numerous as the media pushes.

I do feel bad for them being lumped in with these woman hating autogynephilia fucks.

by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2021 3:12 AM

Slate updated the article and the writer made his twitter account private.

by Anonymousreply 34September 3, 2021 3:35 AM

And Slate still has the gall to refer to the perp as “she”!

by Anonymousreply 35September 3, 2021 3:52 AM

Is this the guy who wrote the Slate article? Evan Urquhart?

“It is with great annoyance…”

What a CUNT. He and that mustached guy need to fucking eat a couple bowls of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2021 3:54 AM

That’s some awesome journalistic integrity right there.

by Anonymousreply 37September 3, 2021 4:02 AM

[quote]He's probably a sex offender, himself.

R30, he is indeed. Tier 1.

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2021 4:13 AM

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard. I'd fuck me so hard.

by Anonymousreply 39September 3, 2021 4:14 AM

What is Tier 1, R38?

by Anonymousreply 40September 3, 2021 4:30 AM

DLs trans guys thought they would get away with this one.

𝑭𝒂𝒓-𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒑𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒂𝒙 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊-𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

Trans Safety Network @trans_safety · Jul 8

"There is increasing doubt among law enforcement and staff at the Wi Spa whether there was ever was a transgender person there to begin with. Anon sources at LAPD tell the Blade they've been unable to find evidence that there was a trans person present."

---------------------

What's Antifa's next move?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 3, 2021 4:31 AM

r38, is that scrote seriously on the sex offender list?

by Anonymousreply 42September 3, 2021 4:46 AM

r41, they're worse than junkies with their pathological lying

by Anonymousreply 43September 3, 2021 4:46 AM

[quote] What is Tier 1,

IIRC it's by penis size.

by Anonymousreply 44September 3, 2021 4:47 AM

hahahaha r44

by Anonymousreply 45September 3, 2021 4:47 AM

“He has a penis…. You sir are not a real man!”

by Anonymousreply 46September 3, 2021 6:52 AM

[quote]I was just thinking someone needs to find douche brah stache for a comment now. He was probably the most infuriating part of that video, going up to a group of clearly upset women and children to lecture them about trans acceptance with that smug shit eating smirk on his face.

He's been ID'd. I'm surprised he hasn't locked down across the board. He's also got a profile on a "Butt Magazine"? I wasn't familiar, looks like Scruff before there was Scruff. So he's a homeaux and supposedly knows what a man is...

He's an art director in LA. Describes himself as "Designer. Feminist. Gay human. Mental health advocate."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 3, 2021 11:18 AM

We need to get a new statement from him!!

by Anonymousreply 48September 3, 2021 2:00 PM

His name r47?

by Anonymousreply 49September 3, 2021 2:35 PM

Parents should not bring their children to spas and spas should not allow children.

by Anonymousreply 50September 3, 2021 2:47 PM

Perhaps, R50, but that doesn’t make or break the case here.

by Anonymousreply 51September 3, 2021 2:49 PM

[quote]His name R47?

I’m not R47 but there was only one result when I searched for the quote R47 used:

[quote]"Designer. Feminist. Gay human. Mental health advocate."

Forest Martin

I don’t think this counts as doxxing because this is publicly available information; there is a link to his Instagram on the menu page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 3, 2021 3:02 PM

I knew that I had chatted with Forrest Martin on Scruff when he lived in Portland. His resume lists him being in Portland through 2007-2018. I was not attracted to him, being that I find soy boy beta cucks sexually repulsive…and his doughy body didn’t help.

Anyone want to to slide into his DMs on Instagram and ask if he’s still willing to defend a known transvestite sex offender over actual women of color?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 3, 2021 3:34 PM

It’s a Korean traditional that all ages go to spa. I have been to many Korean spas in LA, and there were always toddlers with their parents. It is no way sexual, despite American’s prudish attitudes about nudity r50.

Korean families should not have to give their cultural traditions to accommodate male transvestite sex offenders who claim to women in order to get access the women’s section of the Korean spa.

by Anonymousreply 54September 3, 2021 3:44 PM

Bravo, R54!

Has Forrest Martin had any comment about this case on *any* social media platform since it happened? Is he on Twitter? He NEEDS to answer for his actions. What he did was essentially as bad as what the sex offender did. Truly.

by Anonymousreply 55September 3, 2021 4:08 PM

I don’t know that I would trust a “designer” with such badly placed tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 56September 3, 2021 5:00 PM

That’s just what tattoos look like now, R56. He’s on-trend in that regard. (This is not an endorsement of those tattoos, or any tattoos.)

by Anonymousreply 57September 3, 2021 5:42 PM

Forrest helps people better their tweets.

[quote]. Concepts and illustrations for Twitter posts.

He dscribes himself as

[quote] Digital Art Director with 12+ years on the design side of advertising, emphasizing paid and organic social media. Former publisher of Death: a magazine for the enthusiast and non-enthusiast alike. Designer. FEMINIST. Gay human. MENTAL HEALTH ADVOCATE.

He's from Portland. What a surprise.

Former clients included The Right Brain Initiatve and Rock'n Roll Girl Camp.

by Anonymousreply 58September 3, 2021 6:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 3, 2021 6:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 3, 2021 6:51 PM

Ignore OP. He's anti-trans, anti Newsom, anti-Trudeau and anti-vaccine mandates.

by Anonymousreply 61September 3, 2021 6:59 PM

Right r61….because the actual story never existed, you disgusting tranny fucker

by Anonymousreply 62September 3, 2021 7:16 PM

R61, it wouldn't matter if OP sucked the blood of Albanian virgin boys, the article he shared actually happened.

by Anonymousreply 63September 3, 2021 7:25 PM

I think it makes more sense to ignore you, R61. You are a danger to the gay community. Not to mention women and children.

Wouldn't you be more comfortable at some NAMBLA or P.I.E. forum?

by Anonymousreply 64September 3, 2021 7:33 PM

Has Antifa commented yet? After all, they celebrated one of their own stabbing a Latino man in the heart and lung over the latter's claim that this person was a sex offender.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 3, 2021 7:45 PM

It was the roots that done him in.

Girls, girls - when you gonna learn to keep up with the roots. A real woman would know that.

by Anonymousreply 66September 3, 2021 7:48 PM

Speaking of Andy Ngo, turns out that LAPD didn't want anyone to know that the suspect had been found and charged, presumably so they could avoid the crazy TRAs stabbing more people in order to defend the pedo autogynephile posing as a woman.

They filed charges on the quiet, but Ngo kept up with the case and found out, which is how the NY Post got the story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 3, 2021 7:58 PM

Andy Ngo is no hero.

He’s a fat con artist fug who happens to be right this one time.

by Anonymousreply 68September 3, 2021 8:00 PM

He broke this story, and many others.

Antifa members such as yourself don't like him because he exposes Antifa for the violent, destructive, money grabbing bunch of racist, sexist, pro-pedo terrorists that it is.

by Anonymousreply 69September 3, 2021 8:04 PM

R69, don't forget their main occupations as larpers and anime characters.

by Anonymousreply 70September 3, 2021 8:06 PM

Andy, giving yourself WW is the height of your tragicness

by Anonymousreply 71September 3, 2021 8:13 PM

I see that the TRAs and antifa activists who swarm the DL anytime a Trans story appears have greyed out the OP and the link to the news that this guy is a serial sex offender and has been arrested for this.

Very telling thaqt they don't want people to know about this latest development in their most recent cause celebre...

by Anonymousreply 72September 3, 2021 8:24 PM

[quote] antifa activists

You are rock stupid r72

There’s no antifa on this backwater shit hole website, except maybe Ooze and Cinesnatch…and they’re universally despised

Troll better next time

by Anonymousreply 73September 3, 2021 8:27 PM

Them....and you, r73.

by Anonymousreply 74September 3, 2021 8:29 PM

Then let it be repeated:

harges Filed Against Male 'Transgender' Serial Sex Offender In Wi Spa Case In June, a group of women complained that a person who identified as female exposed their penis at the Wi Spa in Los Angeles. The incident led to months of sometimes violent protests, with media outlets declaring it an example of bias against the transgendered, or even that it didn’t happen. Slate said it was a “transphobic hoax.”

But on Monday, charges of indecent exposure were discreetly filed against a serial sex offender for the Wi Spa incident, following an investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.

Sources with knowledge of the case but not authorized to speak publicly say four women and a minor girl came forward to allege that Darren Agee Merager was partially erect in the women’s section of Wi Spa. Besides being a suspect in this case, Merager is facing multiple felony charges of indecent exposure over a separate incident in Los Angeles.

Merager, who spoke exclusively to The Post, denies the allegations and says that he is actually the victim of transphobic harassment.

On June 23, several women confronted staff at the Wi Spa in Los Angeles’ Koreatown over accusations that a person exposed male genitalia in the women’s section. Video of the interaction was posted the following day on Instagram by a woman using the name “Cubana Angel.”

“It’s okay for a man to go into the women’s section, show his penis around the other women, young little girls — underage — in your spa?” she asked the staff. “He’s a man! He is a man!” The three-and-a-half-minute video was reposted across social media and promptly went viral.

“Cubana Angel” spoke at a press conference on July 7 in Pasadena next to her attorney. “As I was walking, I noticed something that was really disturbing, something that caused me to feel that I was transported into the men’s locker room,” the woman said.

She said some women and girls were uncomfortable and began putting their robes back on. She complained to staff, where the video was recorded, but they legally could not do anything because of California law. “We as women have rights to be safe in public spaces and they are being violated by men,” she said.

Both “Cubana Angel” and her attorney, Marc Little, declined to comment for the story.

The video was followed by weeks of sometimes violent face-offs between right-wing and Evangelical Christian protesters at the Wi Spa, and Antifa and far-left counter-protesters. On July 3, after police formed a line to separate the two groups, 40 people were arrested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 3, 2021 8:32 PM

I’m putting you on ignore r74 because your trolling is so bad

by Anonymousreply 76September 3, 2021 8:58 PM

That mustached douche has normal nails on one foot and undeveloped baby nails on the other. What causes this on one side?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 3, 2021 9:32 PM

Dude is not just a registered sex offender, who refused to register at one point, also has a rap sheet for other crimes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 3, 2021 9:35 PM

Now that he's been arrested and it's clear he's done this exact thing before, he's suddenly no longer "Trans", according to the Guardian revisionists:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 3, 2021 9:57 PM

It's not doxxing R52. He chose to publicly insert himself into this situation.

by Anonymousreply 80September 3, 2021 10:11 PM

How old is this guy? I thought he was young in the original video but he looks old AF and haggard in R47.

by Anonymousreply 81September 3, 2021 10:13 PM

[quote]Now that he's been arrested and it's clear he's done this exact thing before, he's suddenly no longer "Trans"

No true Scotsman. They love this one!

by Anonymousreply 82September 3, 2021 10:15 PM

Exactly, r82.

So pathetically predictable of them.

by Anonymousreply 83September 3, 2021 10:50 PM

My hero!

by Anonymousreply 84September 3, 2021 11:07 PM

Interesting to see that DL was so loud on this when it happened, claiming it was a hoax, and is now so comparatively quiet on it now that's it's been exposed for what it was: a fake trans who has been using Trans laws in order to sexually assault girls and women.

by Anonymousreply 85September 3, 2021 11:37 PM

Nothing to see here. Women just need to get used to the idea that other women can have semi-erect penises that can, from time to time, be on display. Men have been putting up with this in locker rooms for ages.

by Anonymousreply 86September 3, 2021 11:41 PM

A “fake trans,” R85? How is he not trans?

by Anonymousreply 87September 3, 2021 11:42 PM

Genuinely cannot tell if R86 is sarcastic or serious.

by Anonymousreply 88September 3, 2021 11:43 PM

If he's not got the chop, r87, then he's not trans. I don't give a fuck what the TRA's have convinced the lawmakers to say.

Chop your dick off and I'll accept you as Trans.

by Anonymousreply 89September 3, 2021 11:45 PM

The autogyns don't like to get the surgery. Ruins the whole feedback loop that drives their fetish.

by Anonymousreply 90September 3, 2021 11:51 PM

I suspected as much, r90.

Fake trans.

by Anonymousreply 91September 3, 2021 11:55 PM

That Guardian subheading is ridiculous, R79. "Charges filed two months after woman's claims sparked anti-trans protests"?

by Anonymousreply 92September 3, 2021 11:55 PM

“I ain’t gone leave this place until he goes. I am sorry ma’am but we have little kids in the locker rooms with their mamas. MA’AM THEY DON’T NEED TO SEE PENIS.”

by Anonymousreply 93September 3, 2021 11:59 PM

The majority of trans people don’t get “the chop,” and yet they’re accepted by the vast majority of the public as “trans”. Doesn’t matter what your definition is.

These are the people who have ruined “LGBT”, Twitter, women’s spaces, etc., and perverted and distorted things like the history of Gay Pride. They—and that includes the perp in this story—are every bit as “trans” as anyone who actually does mutilate their genitals. All that matters is self-ID. If someone says they are trans, or if they claim to be the opposite sex, the mainstream media, liberals, conservatives, TRAs, everyone really, will accept that they ARE trans. The perp in this case identified as trans? Guess what, he IS trans, and the TRAs, Antifa, Slate, The Guardian, and Forrest with the baby big toenail have to accept him as trans and reckon with his crime.

Don’t complicate this.

by Anonymousreply 94September 3, 2021 11:59 PM

I see your point, but as far as I'm concerned, only people like Jan Morris are real Trans to me. The rest are fake Trans.

by Anonymousreply 95September 4, 2021 12:02 AM

And I see your point, but these are the times we live in, and unless and until public perception shifts drastically, we have to go with the un-mutilated, self-ID nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 96September 4, 2021 12:06 AM

These pervs & kids, needs to be stopped. As does the Orwellian language.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 4, 2021 12:09 AM

R97 Yeah yeah lady looks like duuuuude yeah yeah

by Anonymousreply 98September 4, 2021 12:14 AM

Do you think Owen Jones will apologise to the black woman he accused of lying about a white man? He's normally so quick to point out white privilege, after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 4, 2021 12:15 AM

Most of DL didn’t think it was a hoax R85, just a few TRA’s that try to get these threads shut down.

by Anonymousreply 100September 4, 2021 2:33 AM

Why are TRA's ever even on here? Trans interests are diametrically opposed to Gay interests.

by Anonymousreply 101September 4, 2021 2:34 AM

Of course DL knew this guy was a perv.

I remember several crazies trying their best to bully DLers into not calling out the obvious Trans disillusion. The Trans brigade would rather protect a perv than little children. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 102September 4, 2021 2:55 AM

[quote] They filed charges on the quiet, but Ngo kept up with the case and found out, which is how the NY Post got the story.

Thank goodness there are still a few reporters with enough integrity to slip the truth past the LA Times and MSNBC trans curtain.

by Anonymousreply 103September 4, 2021 3:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104September 4, 2021 4:44 AM

R101, it was a carefully engineered strategy to hide behind the goodwill our movement had

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 4, 2021 4:52 AM

r54 you're correct in that American views on nudity/sex is puritanical. However, r50 didn't say what they said because of that. 'Kids shouldn't be in a spa' is one of the counter arguments TRAs have been using to minimize the situation. They're basically pushing the idea that this is only an issue because children were at the spa, and this gentle flower that's totally not a sexual predator like those TERFs keep claiming could swing her lady dick to and fro in peace in the spa's women only nude spaces around unsuspecting women.

r101, Are you really surprised? FTMs on Grinder and Scruff, MTFs in gynecologist offices,... they have no sense of boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 106September 4, 2021 5:20 AM

Can't remember where I heard this but:

"How do you recognise a man who would be safe in a women's changing room? He doesn't want to be in one."

by Anonymousreply 107September 4, 2021 5:42 AM

Didn't that Precious Child person rile ANTIFA up to begin with around this incident and then inject himself into the story to be the martyr that literally no one asked for?

by Anonymousreply 108September 4, 2021 6:53 AM

[quote] And they ruined DL's annual Michfest threads, too

OMG! I just finished Alison Bechdel’s autobiographical ’The Secret to Superhuman Strength,’ where she describes her first trip to MichFest, and I reflected how the trans got it shut down. Those women were so fucking happy to be somewhere that was just for THEM! But the trans wouldn’t have it, and they destroyed it.

[quote] Ignore OP. He's anti-trans, anti Newsom, anti-Trudeau and anti-vaccine mandates

Okay! Let’s ignore HIM! How about the article?

by Anonymousreply 109September 4, 2021 9:06 AM

Someone in Los Angeles got arrested for (allegedly) exposing themselves to children!!!...Good!!!..That took long enough. Will they be talking to Bryan Singer or the Daily Family next?

by Anonymousreply 110September 4, 2021 9:27 AM

It never happened. The whole charge is transphobic. Or if it happened it wasn't as bad as described. That's transphobic. Or if it happened it wasn't a real trans. To say so is transphobic. Ok, it's a real trans but straights are doing worse. To not concentrate on this is transphobic.

by Anonymousreply 111September 4, 2021 10:10 AM

[quote] Okay! Let’s ignore HIM! How about the article?

If he’s anti all those things then the article would not be credible anyway so you can ignore it too.

by Anonymousreply 112September 4, 2021 10:47 AM

Imagine banding together to beat and harass women to defend a literal sex offender. I can't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113September 4, 2021 11:10 AM

Move along toots, nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 114September 4, 2021 2:09 PM

Excellent point, R107.

by Anonymousreply 115September 4, 2021 2:15 PM

And then a T murdered 2 women and their child, R109. Dude who had been a school teacher and perved on kids too. Hmmm, seems to be a theme.

by Anonymousreply 116September 4, 2021 2:17 PM

^link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 4, 2021 2:18 PM

He was not fired for gender change but for being inappropriate with CHILDREN. Then he went from harassing women and kids to murdering them in cold blood. FREAK. So many of these people are not safe around women or children due to their paraphilias.

by Anonymousreply 118September 4, 2021 2:20 PM

^link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 4, 2021 2:20 PM

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that people were willing to brawl in the streets in broad daylight while cameras rolled, all for the sake of this person. And it went on for [italic]days[/italic]!

Granted, it did come off as a continuation of the long-simmering feud between Antifa et al and the Proud Boys et al, which had been on the back burner for a long time because of Covid, but still, it makes one think that people's priorities are completely out of whack.

by Anonymousreply 120September 4, 2021 2:51 PM

[quote]I just can't wrap my head around the fact that people were willing to brawl in the streets in broad daylight while cameras rolled, all for the sake of this person.

It's called misogyny and perversion.

If an individual sees nothing wrong with a grown man swinging his semi-erected penis at children, it's because they are most likely predators themselves.

It's heartbreaking to see people (some of them gay themselves) throw out the acronym LGBT while defending this pervert because they are using the gay rights movement in vain. Gay and Lesbian rights were not involved or harmed in this ordeal, so why are gay and Lesbians being mentioned at all? Shame on those who insist on dragging gay people into Trans politics. They are not real gay allies.

by Anonymousreply 121September 4, 2021 5:12 PM

r50 translation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122September 4, 2021 6:15 PM

r120 or the Trans Movement is an incel hate group comprised of sex offenders.

Why were The Proud Boys standing up for a Blatino woman?

by Anonymousreply 123September 4, 2021 8:16 PM

Maybe because the Proud Boys aren't what the media tell you they are.

by Anonymousreply 124September 4, 2021 8:35 PM

r124, are you telling me that the American media lies????

by Anonymousreply 125September 4, 2021 8:43 PM

[quote] I just can't wrap my head around the fact that people were willing to brawl in the streets in broad daylight while cameras rolled, all for the sake of this person. And it went on for days!

Because they got away with it all last summer and in Portland and Seattle, at least, they are still getting away with it.

This is pernicious and it permeates the entire society.

by Anonymousreply 126September 4, 2021 9:21 PM

[quote] This is pernicious and it permeates the entire society

FAT VIETNAMESE MARY

by Anonymousreply 127September 5, 2021 12:42 AM

r123 The leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, is quite literally Blatino. In fact, he's Afro-Cuban, just like cubanaangel, so...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 5, 2021 1:37 AM

But is he a Blatino husbear?

by Anonymousreply 129September 5, 2021 1:42 AM

r128, it's all so confusing...Are The Proud Boys racists or not?

by Anonymousreply 130September 5, 2021 1:42 AM

^ And it makes perfect sense that a Latino man spearheaded the Proud Boys. Latino culture is very "macho" and pro-masculine "be a man", etc. If anything, White American guys jumped on the bandwagon after a bunch of Latino men told them to stop being pussies and get their shit together. Then, that's when they became labeled a far-right, White supremacist organization; when White, American men starting joining.

But yeah...The Proud Boys began with Brown and Black men. I don't know why this is surprising considering how masculinity is viewed in our culture.

by Anonymousreply 131September 5, 2021 1:43 AM

*Started joining. No they're not racist r130. They're self-proclaimed chauvinists.

I don't mean to be funny, but umm...White guys did let kinda feminism happen and get to the radical point it is today. Black and Latino men basically said fuck that shit, started The Proud Boys, a light bulb went off with a bunch of White guys with mommy issues and a laundry-list of cuckery incidents, and the rest is history.

Don't get me wrong, feminism was needed (I'm a woman, of course I acknowledge the good of it), but it's gotten out of control and sometimes it takes a man to tell us when to stfu, sit down, so they can introduce reason back into the situation.

It physically hurt me to type that shit, but I know it's true to an extent. God help me. -_-

by Anonymousreply 132September 5, 2021 1:48 AM

"Don't get me wrong, feminism was needed (I'm a woman, of course I acknowledge the good of it), but it's gotten out of control and sometimes it takes a man to tell us when to stfu, sit down, so they can introduce reason back into the situation."

Wow, pathetic. Because men are so "reasonable."

by Anonymousreply 133September 5, 2021 1:52 AM

I think the Pround Boys would make the claim that they are defending Western Civilization and Cuban Hispanics fall within it.

But I suspect there is a type of continuum of acceptance with Mexicans and Central Americans further out. Not sure why on their grounds but they are "illegals". It's probably not a completely rational ideology. Most ideologies aren't.

by Anonymousreply 134September 5, 2021 1:55 AM

I thought it was the Canadian guy who started the Proud Boys?

by Anonymousreply 135September 5, 2021 1:58 AM

[quote]Because men are so "reasonable."

Yes r133. On average, men are more logical than emotional compared to us. On the flip side, we are , on average more emotionally intelligent and know how to better manage and nurture emotion. Whereas males, on average, struggle in that area. That's why developmental delays that affect social communication, like Autism, are more prominent in males.

It's yin and yang. Both sexes have our strengths which contributes to balance the universe. It's also why sex-segregated spaces are so important. A perfect example of this is the clown who called cubanaangel a "dick" for being offended by seeing a man's penis made a flippant comment about not being bothered or offended by a naked female body. Well, it's not the same because our brains process information differently. And seeing a man's penis (uninvited) is going to, on average, freak out a lot more women than seeing a naked woman (uninvited) would men. Most men, would either be indifferent or intrigued. We are wired different. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 136September 5, 2021 2:09 AM

[quote]but it's gotten out of control and sometimes it takes a man to tell us when to stfu,

Typical incel tranny talk. No woman speaks like that. The proud boys is a product of a black Cuban with inferiority issues and the racist whites that permeate the Eastern US. It is no surprise the two demographics are hardcore red.

by Anonymousreply 137September 5, 2021 2:11 AM

r137 First of all, don't sit up here and try to tell me how I should think based upon you're narrow-ass worldview of the minds of women. We don't all think the same. And, Imma keep it 100 and just let you know that most Black women (which I am) who are straight prefer Black men more because, on average, they carry themselves in the masculine manner. In fact, Black and Latino men tend to be considered more "sexually attractive" because hypermasculinity and anyone sexually attracted to males will automatically be drawn to that more.

So, have a seat, stop assuming you know how all women think (let alone women of color) be quiet, and go kick rocks.

by Anonymousreply 138September 5, 2021 2:17 AM

Your*

Got me fucking up my grammar and everything. -_-

by Anonymousreply 139September 5, 2021 2:17 AM

[quote] So, have a seat, stop assuming you know how all women think (let alone women of color) be quiet, and go kick rocks.

Not who you were addressing but there are many more similarities between women of all races due to biological and other factors than similarities between black men and black women. Black women may want to identify with black men more than they do with white or Asian women but in reality their differences are way more than with other women.

by Anonymousreply 140September 5, 2021 2:26 AM

I love the Reddit thread linked at R97. Some people had this to say about that predator in Toronto:

[quote] I would always see this person ride a bike with a small doll near Dufferin and Eglinton Walter Saunders park and he would give me and my wife some creepy vibes I would also see them with an older man who looked like a father it was really strange.

[quote] THAT'S why they look so familiar! I've seen them walking around pushing the doll in a stroller with heels and sometimes raggedy clothes but I've never seen the older man.

[quote] I feel like it should just be a general policy: if you see an adult, any adult, walking around a park in high heels while pushing a doll in a stroller, avoid at all costs and keep them the hell away from kids.

by Anonymousreply 141September 5, 2021 5:55 AM

[quote] The leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, is quite literally Blatino. In fact, he's Afro-Cuban, just like cubanaange

We scam more cash contributions to slip into our overseas accounts by calling 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 white supremacists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142September 5, 2021 5:58 AM

r140 I was moreso referring to Black straight women tending to be more attracted to Black men due to the fact that Black men, on average, come off as the most masculine. Biologically, they also have more testosterone than, for example, White men, so that probably has a lot to do with it, as well. Culturally and historically, on average, we tend to deal with a lot of "dangerous" situations and are in "fight-mode" more often which means, we're drawn to men who come off as strong and able to "protect" us.

As messed up as this sounds (and this is a whole other discussion about why there are so many dysfunctional and toxic relationship dynamics going on in our communities), subconsciously, the universal thought is "if he can't even beat my ass, he's weak, can't protect me, my kids, etc, and is not worth my time." I'm not even going to bore you with the "emasculation tests" that too many of us pull on men when in relationships, but, just know there's an unfortunate reason for it. A culture surrounded by violence and economic strife is obviously going to look to any and all reservoirs of strength to survive. Masculinity, traditionally = strength. That's basically all I meant by that.

by Anonymousreply 143September 5, 2021 6:02 AM

Basically, that's why the below "types" get the most women. Just saying...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144September 5, 2021 6:07 AM

Holy shit, how could I forget this one? Case closed, lol:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 5, 2021 6:12 AM

The TRAs and the media are doing everything they can in their power to “Serena’s” this sex offender even calling her by her dead name and using he/him pronouns.

That is a mortal sin of course except for when it suits the TRAs! Lol

by Anonymousreply 146September 6, 2021 5:18 AM

*de trans

Damn this auto correct!

by Anonymousreply 147September 6, 2021 5:20 AM

r147, autocorrect is a TRA and does not believe in the existence of detrans

by Anonymousreply 148September 6, 2021 11:08 AM

Here is Nina getting arrested at the Wi spa protests where countless pro women protestors were brutally assaulted by antifa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149September 6, 2021 1:15 PM

Forrest Martin is pretty hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 6, 2021 1:51 PM

You have no taste r150

by Anonymousreply 151September 6, 2021 2:02 PM

Wait, I missed something. Who is Forrest Martin and what does he have to do with all of this?

by Anonymousreply 152September 6, 2021 2:42 PM

It's MA'AM!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 153September 6, 2021 2:44 PM

The Proud Boys were started by Gavin McInnes who bragged about it on the Joe Rogan podcast and then disowned it all when things became a little too real. Don’t let him off the hook.

by Anonymousreply 154September 6, 2021 2:54 PM

R152, you missed the first third of this thread?

by Anonymousreply 155September 6, 2021 3:05 PM

R152 Forrest Martin is the "Wi Spa Hipster". In the video he marches up to the upset women and girls and starts questioning them with this condescending expression like "Oh you poor stupid hateful women." Then later he says the women and girls are being "dicks" for not wanting penis in their changing area.

by Anonymousreply 156September 6, 2021 3:18 PM

R156 thanks! I knew about the incident but never watched the video

by Anonymousreply 157September 6, 2021 3:19 PM

Lol @ the dork at R47 who's never heard of Butt Magazine

by Anonymousreply 158September 6, 2021 3:42 PM

Antifa doesn't exist!

by Anonymousreply 159September 6, 2021 3:56 PM

This was grayed out.

by Anonymousreply 160September 6, 2021 3:58 PM

R160.

by Anonymousreply 161September 6, 2021 5:49 PM

RI am the OP and I despise anti vaccine people. But I hate people like Nina Cohen who dress up in riot gear to stab people in the heart for having a different opinion 10x more.

She did this shit in defense of the sex offender at Wi spa too.

by Anonymousreply 162September 6, 2021 7:37 PM

Eric "Nina" Cohen is a man. HE did this shit in defense of the sex offender at Wi Spa. Do not fuck up female crime statistics.

Cohen has been arrested in Olympia, Wa, for attempted murder of a counter protestor yesterday or the day before. The shooting was captured on video. I think it may have been reduced to Assault with a dangerous weapon by the prosecutor. Or maybe that was the stabbing case in LA.

Before that he was arrested September 1 for a stabbing that took place a month earlier. So how was he out so quickly?

[quote] One person was arrested Wednesday in connection with last month’s stabbing at a protest against vaccines outside Los Angeles City Hall, LAPD Chief Michel Moore announced on KTLA. Officers arrested 30-year-old Eric Cohen of Long Beach in connection with the stabbing that took place on Aug. 14, after a fight broke out during the anti-vaccine demonstration near First and Spring streets, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

[quote] He is accused of using a knife or a sharp object to stab the victim once in the upper right chest area, LAPD said. Cohen was booked on suspicion of attempted murder and is being held on $1 million bail. Police previously released images of the assailant, now identified as Cohen, when he was being sought in connection with the City Hall attack. The person in the photos, who appeared to be holding a sharp object, was clad in black with his face and head covered with a hoodie and bandana.

[quote] LAPD also has images of a second person who appears to have been stabbed during the melee, but that victim has yet to step forward, according to the chief. No victims or witnesses have come forward in that second attack, police said.

by Anonymousreply 163September 6, 2021 8:02 PM

R161.

by Anonymousreply 164September 6, 2021 8:43 PM

R160 and R160.

by Anonymousreply 165September 6, 2021 8:48 PM

R165.

by Anonymousreply 166September 6, 2021 8:49 PM

Did she call them witches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 7, 2021 12:40 AM

I have so many of the tranny sociopaths blocked here I can't keep up!

by Anonymousreply 168September 7, 2021 1:52 AM

There's opportunities for the transvestites down under

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169September 7, 2021 3:13 AM

Does anyone know why this thread has been greyed out?

by Anonymousreply 170September 7, 2021 3:25 AM

Because it makes all the people supporting the trans agenda look really bad R170!

by Anonymousreply 171September 7, 2021 3:26 AM

Tans activists ff any thread that isn't pro-trans, because their only way of defending themselves is to shut people up.

by Anonymousreply 172September 7, 2021 3:34 AM

Mansplaining TRA Forrest Martin who supports pedo/sex criminals like TRAs do:

Woke white douche bro. Dirty beards and tattoos. Gay. From Portland. From "Ever Green College" - woke loons central!

by Anonymousreply 173September 7, 2021 4:35 AM

Apparently Forrest is capitalizing on his fame. He just did an innane podcast with his roommate where he plugs his Youtube ASMR channel.

The roommate characterizes us as a right wing mob of transphobes and homophobes so I think he's doubling down on his actions at the spa. He thinks himself a "Queer Hero".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174September 7, 2021 5:08 AM

But....the liberal press said this was a lie, and the tranny did not do anything. Fuuck, did the liberal press lie?

by Anonymousreply 175September 7, 2021 5:09 AM

OP, you do realize that the same Bio-Medical psychopaths brainwashing people about the trans lie and tricking people into medically experimenting with their bodies are also funding the propaganda about mRNA shots and tricking people into medically experimenting with their bodies, right? It's the same monster, the same men, the same NGOs.

by Anonymousreply 176September 7, 2021 5:19 AM

Forrest Martin went to Evergreen? LOL! Did he participate in the crazy days of wokery 4 years ago? Did he harass and threaten professors and students on campus who called them out for their craziness?

I can easily see him doing ASMR - he would put anyone to sleep. With the occasional desire to wake up and strangle him.

by Anonymousreply 177September 7, 2021 6:40 AM

Born in 1977. Proud Evergreen State Alumnius.net profile here. Took 7 years to get BA in the... arts. No listed experience... for the next 5 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178September 7, 2021 6:53 AM

He’s 44? I thought he was some young hipster. I guess he did pull off looking 15 years younger than his actual age.

by Anonymousreply 179September 7, 2021 7:01 AM

You're too generous.

by Anonymousreply 180September 7, 2021 8:14 AM

How dare you, R73, call this site a back water shit hole!

We are back water, FRONT HOLE, you asshole.

by Anonymousreply 181September 7, 2021 8:14 AM

The copium though...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182September 7, 2021 8:33 AM

Dear Trannies with Gender Dysphoria. Go get your own movement and leave gays out of it. A man in dress is not a WOMAN. Never has been. Never will be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 7, 2021 9:08 AM

[quote]Tans activists ff any thread that isn't pro-trans, because their only way of defending themselves is to shut people up.

There are no trans activists on Datalounge. You guys call anyone you don't like a trans, but there are almost none on here. If there were, your threads would be bloodbaths instead of largely ignored by DL regulars.

Historically, you've gotten your own threads deleted because you were FFing anyone who didn't agree with you, and that would trigger the automated moderation system into deleting the thread. Later, you guys gamed the same automated moderation system and would get threads deleted that didn't go your way.

The automated thread deletion was shut off because you guys were abusing it, and these days, nobody even bothers to delete your threads. They're all still up. There's no moderation to speak of on here so it's laughable that you're pretending to be victims of censorship. Mediapolis won't even ban your anti trans pal Matt A. who goes around calling for the extermination of all Asians, and says all heteros should be thrown into gas chambers. And you think they're going to ban YOU, just because you're a dork? They don't even know you post here.

by Anonymousreply 184September 7, 2021 9:28 AM

Thank you, R183! And yes, leave us out of this fuckery, I want nothing to do with it. Just let me be my gay cock-hungry ass-in-the-air gay.

by Anonymousreply 185September 7, 2021 10:27 AM

They’re already saying he was never trans.

by Anonymousreply 186September 7, 2021 10:29 AM

Graham Linehan (paraphrasing): "...all the letters beyond LGB are for straight people -- Q, T, etc., it's straight people who want to march in Pride parades."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187September 7, 2021 1:44 PM

UK's first trans minister: "Homosexuality doesn't really exist."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188September 7, 2021 6:34 PM

[quote] They’re already saying he was never trans.

And 2 seconds ago they were saying he was always a woman if he believes he is woman now.

Like the Wachowskis were ALWAYS female filmmakers and belong on historical lists of female directors.

I think one thing seems evident besides the rampant delusion in the trans community: they are mostly all pathological liars.

by Anonymousreply 189September 7, 2021 6:46 PM

r187 When you have conservatives and liberals vehemently agreeing on a thing to a point where they're appearing on each other's podcasts, talk shows, etc, just to discuss said thing like normal people that's a sure sign that said thing is ass-backwards.

TRAs are upsetting the balance in more ways than one. It's highly irritating.

by Anonymousreply 190September 8, 2021 12:30 AM

Anyone who disagrees is automatically conservative, problem solved.

It's the identity shell game.

by Anonymousreply 191September 8, 2021 12:35 AM

r191 The devil is a lie!

by Anonymousreply 192September 8, 2021 4:15 AM

R188, I think there is at least one other trans minister in the Church of England. Is that person trans?Apparently she's a deacon and university chaplain. I assume glb students come to her for spiritual advice or whatever and it doesn't sound to me that she would be affirming of their identities.

Also, I don't know how you get to that point from anything in Christianity. Regardless of what you think of it there is a history there and that appears to have zero connection to historical Christianity. The Church of England really is fucked and irrelevant isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 193September 8, 2021 8:54 AM

I'm mistaken. She's a Methodist Church in the UK minister. And yes, first trans ordained there. Criticisms still stand. Just substitute denominations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194September 8, 2021 9:00 AM

R189 I think one thing seems evident besides the rampant delusion in the trans community: they are mostly all pathological liars.

They start by continuously lying to themselves; they're delusional.

by Anonymousreply 195September 13, 2021 11:46 PM

Trans ex-Green Beret amazes world by defeating female MMA opponent

Alana McLaughlin, 38, the second transgender MMA fighter to compete in the sport, used a powerful choke hold to beat Celine Provost, 32.

The latter was demonstrably a more skilled and experienced fighter during their bout on Friday night – McLaughlin only took up MMA earlier this year, whereas Provost’s been doing it for a decade - but just couldn’t compete with the overwhelming physical strength of her opponent.

Provost’s punches bounced off McLaughlin like a baby lion’s off its father, and when she was pinned to the ground, she couldn’t move and quickly tapped out.

None of which is entirely surprising given that McLaughlin spent six years serving in the US special forces as a man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196September 13, 2021 11:58 PM

Fuck him. Ex-Green Beret. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 197September 14, 2021 12:37 AM

This is probably a good a thread as any to recommend this brilliant woman and author: Helen Joyce has just published a book in the UK (available as an affordable import in the US, though no American publisher has dared to sign her here), called ‘Trans’.

I’ve been listening to her appearances on various podcasts the past few days, and she is BRILLIANT. A PhD in mathematics and an editor at the UK edition of The Economist. Her book is a look at the radical trans rights insanity, the different types of trans people, the history of them and of the ‘movement’. I haven’t gotten my copy of the book yet, but she is perfection. You can’t argue against anything she says because her arguments are airtight, well researched, compassionate, and gloriously articulated. So many of her answers to questions in the various interviews I’ve read took my breath away.

And yes, she’s a liberal, atheist, feminist, hates Donald Trump, etc. And yes, she talks about how ridiculous it is that people try to call her right-wing.

Anyway, I can’t recommend her enough. If you have an iPhone, go into Apple podcasts and search “Helen Joyce” and listen to the first five episodes that come up. Or go on YouTube and watch her 70-minute appearance on Meghan Murphy’s show, The Same Drugs. She should be a DL hero, if she isn’t already. I’d love to hear her take on the Wi Spa incident but it hasn’t come up in anything I’ve heard so far.

by Anonymousreply 198September 14, 2021 1:19 AM

Thank you, R198, Helen Joyce is indeed an important voice. SHE is a brave and stunning woman.

by Anonymousreply 199September 14, 2021 5:01 AM

A link would be helpful, ladies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200September 14, 2021 5:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!