Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I LOVE Kanye’s new album!

Donda Donda Donda…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2021 3:26 AM

Listen to it on Apple Music or Spotify. Much better production than the messy YouTube version.

by Anonymousreply 1September 2, 2021 3:22 PM

It's funny that Kanye changed the best song because people leaked it last year. Now you have a shittier song because he was bitter about it.

by Anonymousreply 2September 2, 2021 3:25 PM

Nobody cares about this horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 3September 2, 2021 3:27 PM

Fuck off with this PR post. Smear your rotted shit somewhere else. Like dlisted.

by Anonymousreply 4September 2, 2021 4:03 PM

Yeah okay thanks Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 5September 2, 2021 4:05 PM

Another “Gospel” album?

by Anonymousreply 6September 2, 2021 4:06 PM

Blocking tasteless dumb cunt OP forever.

by Anonymousreply 7September 2, 2021 4:14 PM

I'm trying to care. But nothing is working.

by Anonymousreply 8September 2, 2021 4:36 PM

Kanye troll has arrived along with the markle trolls ad infinitum.

by Anonymousreply 9September 2, 2021 4:38 PM

Dang! U biatches are B I T T E R AF!

by Anonymousreply 10September 2, 2021 5:48 PM

Jesus Lord pt.2 is the best song of the past 5 years. Donda is not Kanye's most ambitious album, but he's the only true artist left among a sea of mediocrity. Pitchfork can suck it.

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2021 11:02 PM

Does he discuss how Kim’s pussy tastes after a heavy flow? I’d go in for a RAP on that.

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2021 11:06 PM

Will give it a listen. Like many an artist who is not afraid to take chances & go full out. Hits & major misses. How many painters burn the work they don't like. It's how art is.

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 11:07 PM

He sounds like a Momma’s boy.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2021 12:40 AM

[quote] How many painters burn the work they don't like. It's how art is.

Wouldn't know art if it skull-fucked him to death.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2021 1:28 AM

Yaye, hey, Ye!

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2021 2:08 AM

So I listened to it, OP. And it’s lazy, immature and terrible. He has devolved as an artist and somehow gotten worse.

Maybe the guy had a few tricks up his sleeve in the beginning, that is debatable, but it’s gone now. All that remains is a manic brat lashing out at a phantom adversaries and imagined slights.

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2021 2:14 AM

I love "Jail". All three versions even though the 3rd remix is just a mishmash of the first two versions because Kanye is crazy like that.

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2021 2:15 AM

This thread is great, an easy way to permanently block taste-free shit-for-brains rubes like R18.

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2021 3:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!