Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Bieber Has Become Spotify’s Most Listened to Artist Ever!

Justin Bieber just made Spotify history!

On Saturday (August 28), it was revealed that the 27-year-old singer has attracted more monthly listeners than any other artist.

The Chart Data Twitter account announced that Justin has broken the record the most monthly listeners, reaching over 83 million Spotify listeners.

".@justinbieber has broken the all-time record for most monthly listeners among all artists in Spotify history (83.3 million). He is the #1 artist on the platform," the account tweeted.

Behind Justin was The Weeknd in second place with 74.5 million monthly listeners and Ed Sheeran in third with 72.4 million.

Ariana Grande previously held the record with 82 million listeners, but that number has currently gone down to 56.7 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 21, 2021 2:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 29, 2021 11:39 AM

Wow, Spotify. The future myspace.

by Anonymousreply 2August 29, 2021 11:40 AM

She is losing her looks along with her hair.

by Anonymousreply 3August 29, 2021 11:48 AM

How did he get so popular? Didn’t he used to be a joke? His music is trash, and so is he.

by Anonymousreply 4August 29, 2021 11:55 AM

He’s not even an artist at this point. Like just a sound if that makes sense. Like he feels void of personality and a jaded guy going through the motions to make a couple more millions. Just like Britney, Janet, Grande, and Madonna, top producers just love him.

I’ll give him credit for one of the most successful transitions from pop boy to adult artists without losing a single fan. He just grew his base to include straight men. Brilliant management.

by Anonymousreply 5August 29, 2021 2:35 PM

[quote] Brilliant management.

Thank You

by Anonymousreply 6August 29, 2021 2:38 PM

So glad for him! I love his music and him As a person!

by Anonymousreply 7August 29, 2021 2:38 PM

R5, Bieber had tons of straight male fans as a teen. In fact, he was one of the few young male celebrities that grown men openly said they were attracted to in the early and mid 2010s.

by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2021 2:40 PM

Straight men have always been some of the most fervent Beliebers

by Anonymousreply 9August 29, 2021 2:41 PM

I actually don't believe this.

by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2021 2:43 PM

[quote]Ariana Grande previously held the record with 82 million listeners

Justin has been releasing a new song every other week for over a year, so that's how he broke Ariana's record. He's released 3 new songs just this month. He gets MASSIVE promo and 90% of his songs are collabs. Ariana doesn't even promote her music.

by Anonymousreply 11August 29, 2021 3:12 PM

I hate that I think he's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 12August 29, 2021 3:15 PM

I’m so Happy for Bieber! Love him

by Anonymousreply 13August 29, 2021 3:17 PM

Justin and Ariana tie Bridgerton in total number of households who listen and watch. That's what you call a cultural phenomenon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 29, 2021 3:26 PM

R14 not even a comparison but go off! You can listen to music throughout the work day and in more places than ever today. Not the same with a Netflix show. So while the numbers are impressive all around, it’s still not a great comparison.

R8 you Kay be right. He was the first big star of Gen-Z. I’m a young Millennial, now exactly 30, so Bieber was an annoying joke that we knew would never go away but not someone I’d ever admit listening to because his early music was pure crab. I guess I didn’t realize that Gen-Z guys took him seriously, I thought it was really just girls that liked boys with lesbian haircuts, but maybe other boys that age had that cut.

Anyway, I can’t hate his hustle but he’s still a personally boring person with his little full marriage. Just blah, I hope he’s like Eminem, still a bug name but someone that loses their spot at the apex of what’s hip.

by Anonymousreply 15August 29, 2021 3:31 PM

Does his music even get played these days on radio? I don’t even hear about him.

by Anonymousreply 16August 29, 2021 3:32 PM

Who even cares about the radio r16? Like literally, I think I go months without hearing the radio outside the occasional Uber. No one even wasted time on the radio and their commercials. Just hookup your phone for control and freedom.

The streaming numbers show that listeners around the world flock to JB’s music when given a personal choice.

by Anonymousreply 17August 29, 2021 3:37 PM

His nee album is rather good though.

by Anonymousreply 18August 29, 2021 3:44 PM

Ugh, he's transformation into Aaron Carter continues.

by Anonymousreply 19August 29, 2021 3:54 PM

he got dat yummie yumz

by Anonymousreply 20August 29, 2021 3:56 PM

I've managed to occupy the same planet with the most successful artists of all time yet have never heard one note of their music. I assign the blame for this to many factors, but it used to be impossible to ignore famous people and popular music. It defies the definition of fame, yet here we are.

by Anonymousreply 21August 29, 2021 4:33 PM

R17 like, literally talks like a valley girl. Must be the same age as Justine.

by Anonymousreply 22August 29, 2021 4:50 PM

R21 we all are able to curate our own music because we aren’t slaves to radio DJs. It’s very easy to avoid stuff. Also, he’s been featured on tons of songs, so unless you’ve been a hermit, you’ve heard his songs. He’s also sung in commercials so I doubt you haven’t heard a Bieber tune.

by Anonymousreply 23August 29, 2021 5:40 PM

R22 I’d rather be young like Justin then an ancient queen that’s out of the loop.

by Anonymousreply 24August 29, 2021 5:49 PM

Spotify sends him checks of between $78.00-$83.00 each month.

by Anonymousreply 25August 29, 2021 6:14 PM

Has he finally exited the not bathing for a week phase? About time Justin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 29, 2021 6:16 PM

^ Love how utterly MISERABLE his body guard looks. Pretty much sums up my feelings about him and his music.

by Anonymousreply 27August 29, 2021 10:38 PM

He is the male Britney Spears or the white Chris Brown. Marginally talented at best yet gets propped up by the hottest producers who turn whatever shit he pushes out into gold. No creative bone in his body yet has one of the most loyal fanbases and expanded his fanbase from teenage girls and chickenhawks to straight dudebros. That said, he's way more tolerable now than he was as a teenager when he was just obnoxious, rude and unlikable.

by Anonymousreply 28August 30, 2021 1:31 AM

R26 Bodyguard is thinking about what sort of jury he would need to avoid prison time for crushing Biebs into a little red pile.

by Anonymousreply 29August 30, 2021 1:34 AM

Justin is just as big or bigger than Michael Jackson was during the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 30August 30, 2021 2:12 AM

R30 What drugs are you on? Because I need a good high.

by Anonymousreply 31August 30, 2021 2:14 AM

Can't you just buy Spotify listens and YouTube views nowadays? I mean the Kartrashians and other IG/Tiktok hoes can buy Instagram followers. I don't think any amount of streaming can compare to actually buying music or buying tickets and merchandise. I can believe Bieber sold a lot because he was a pre-Spotify artist, so he sold a lot on iTunes, Yahoo Music, as well as CDs and concert tours. He, Taylor Swift, Chris Brown, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry, were among the very last true MTV, pre-Spotify stars and YouTube was far less corporatized back then compared to now.

by Anonymousreply 32August 30, 2021 2:28 AM

Aren't he and Hailey wealthy? Why do their clothes @R26 look like 1970s Kmart specials? Actually Bieber looks like he's wearing Dickeys. Cheap, stiff material cut and fit poorly.

by Anonymousreply 33August 30, 2021 2:41 AM

What’s interesting is that he didn’t get #1 hits during Bieber mania all his singles didn't do as well except for baby which peaked at #3. When his popularity fell a bit and the girls replaced him with One direction is when his songs charted to #1.

by Anonymousreply 34August 30, 2021 2:51 AM

He was so arrogant and annoying when he was a popular teen idol. That's why he was the butt of so many jokes because he believed his hype and compared himself to rock stars despite having little talent. Thankfully, he grew up and matured a bit. You can see how damaged he is and how exploited he was. His redemption album "Purpose", him finding God, getting married and such made him endearing to Middle America. Compared to all the annoying trap rappers and TikTok stars, he is now preferable.

by Anonymousreply 35August 30, 2021 3:08 AM

And how much royalty money does that get him, five bucks?

by Anonymousreply 36August 30, 2021 3:27 AM

"In fact, he was one of the few young male celebrities that grown men openly said they were attracted to in the early and mid 2010s."

Chickenhawks who want to bang him aren't necessarily fans of his music

by Anonymousreply 37August 30, 2021 3:30 AM

He's cute and has a better singing voice than most male singers. (Heh, puberty didn't seem to affect either much.) Both make him compare favorably to, say, Shawn Mendez.

by Anonymousreply 38August 30, 2021 3:38 AM

No straight guy was listening to 2009 Bieber. Sure, straight guys listened to Usher, Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake because they had macho energy to them and they were taken seriously as R&B artists with hip-hop features and received tons of airplay on MTV and urban stations. Bieber was too fem looking at the time and had a high-pitched voice, so homophobia from straight guys made them avoid his music like the plague. In fact, he was severely hated back then because not only was he this manufactured marginally talented white pretty boy trying to do R&B music, he was an arrogant piece of shit who treated his fans like garbage and said rude and outrageous things for attention. He was at one point, the most hated celebrity on the internet. It wasn't until Journals or Purpose, that you saw a massive amount of support from a male fanbase (straight and gay) and he rehabbed his image moreso after that, doing tons of collaborations with popular trap and house artists. Bieber is liked now and has made tons of effort to seem unproblematic. But he was a complete douchebag when he had his rise to fame and kept his douchiness for a while.

by Anonymousreply 39August 30, 2021 3:43 AM

Who would've guessed he'd be the last Justin standing? Heh.

by Anonymousreply 40August 30, 2021 3:45 AM

Justin Timberlake hasn't progressed as an artist much and he has a lot of creative control which may not have been a good thing, his sound is distinctively 2000s which didn't help make him a favorite to Gen Z. Bieber is more versatile and flexible and lets a lot of collaborators take the lead which results in him managing to continue to get hits.

by Anonymousreply 41August 30, 2021 3:48 AM

R41 Timbersnake is a better actor than singer.

by Anonymousreply 42August 30, 2021 4:01 AM

R42 Nah, he can't act at all. But he can sing. His range is tiny but never goes outside of it and he chooses songs suited to his voice. He sang live many times and never went off-key. Out of most male pop stars, he has actually improved the most. Vocally, he is better than Justin Bieber, Trey Songz, Chris Brown and Shawn Mendes. I would say Bruno Mars is better than all of these jokers combined though.

by Anonymousreply 43August 30, 2021 4:08 AM

[quote]^ Love how utterly MISERABLE his body guard looks.

[quote]Bodyguard is thinking about what sort of jury he would need to avoid prison time for crushing Biebs into a little red pile.

Do pop stars pay for their own protection or does the record company foot the bill? On whose payroll is the bodyguard?

by Anonymousreply 44August 30, 2021 4:29 AM

He’s Justin Timberlake Jr.

And the radio is not relevant anymore but for some reason, radio artists still reign supreme.

I find it weird how there’s so much good music and so many good artists out there and it’s still the same old crappy pop acts being pushed.

When I was growing up with MTV and the radio, there was no choice but to listen to it. Now there’s Spotify with millions of artists and people choose to listen to Justin and Ed Sheeran. Casual listeners are just incurious I guess. Then bitch that music today sucks.

by Anonymousreply 45August 30, 2021 4:51 AM

TikTok and Spotify rule music

by Anonymousreply 46August 30, 2021 5:04 AM

[quote] I’ll give him credit for one of the most successful transitions from pop boy to adult artists without losing a single fan. He just grew his base to include straight men. Brilliant management

His album sales continue to shrink (selling hundreds of thousands less) so you’re probably wrong about that.

by Anonymousreply 47August 30, 2021 5:18 AM

And pop music continues to descend into the shitter. If you lived to see the highs of Michael, Madonna, Prince, Bowie, etc...it really begins to show how low the bar as become.

This boy is the living example of male mediocrity. And yet this country loves him. Surprise, surprise.

by Anonymousreply 48August 30, 2021 5:46 AM

I’m surprised because these songs don’t seem to be big hits anymore.

by Anonymousreply 49August 30, 2021 5:59 AM

His new song is everywhere esp on tiktok.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 30, 2021 8:05 AM

His wife is fug and now he has to pay her deadbeat dad's bills as well as his deadbeat dad's.

by Anonymousreply 51August 30, 2021 8:08 AM

I was browsing through the top YouTube channels list and surprised to see two Bieber channels in the top 50, I didn't know he was still popular. I'd honestly thought he was old news, same with Ed Sheeran, but they're still cranking out hits. So boring.

Back in the 1980s I was irritated when 60s and 70s acts were still charting singles, so it's weird to me that the proverbial kids these days want to listen to someone whose first hit was in 2009.

by Anonymousreply 52August 30, 2021 9:21 AM

Looking at the Spotify Top 50 (I don’t know what it means except I’m assuming it’s most-played or most-popular), it’s all the same kind of music.

Back in the day, there was a huge variety of jondras in the Top 40. There were different sounds. Pop music just keeps solidifying into one narrow groove. It’s not even fun and light anymore, it’s all debasing studio twerk music with meaningless lyrics.

I despair.

by Anonymousreply 53August 30, 2021 9:30 AM

Justin and Hailey are the GenZ Ellen and Portia.

by Anonymousreply 54August 30, 2021 9:31 AM

r40 Excusez-moi?

by Anonymousreply 55August 30, 2021 9:37 AM

And I am the LEAST played artist on Spotify!!! We should collaborate Justin. One record holder to another. I’m thinking we can get some publicity by having you rip off my Depends during my next A-List appearance at the Hollywood Museum. We are the new Justin and Janet!

by Anonymousreply 56August 30, 2021 9:38 AM

I LOVE that I'm at the age where I no longer give a fuck about popular music. Not being pretentious--I've been this way for quite a while, actually--but I've always low-key kept some sort of connection to it (videos, magazines, etc.) but no longer. I can't be bothered. It literally ALL sounds the same. Vocals, beats, blah, blah SHIT.

Every now and then, I'll hear a song in a commercial or TV show and break out the Shazam. I can't even remember the last music video I watched.

by Anonymousreply 57August 30, 2021 9:52 AM

Totally agree, R57. Ever since I discovered alternative in my 20’s I never looked back. There’s a lot of fantastic music out there, but most of what I love will never feature on the Spotify charts or whatever. Pop is generally trash these days, utterly generic, soulless conveyor belt product.

by Anonymousreply 58August 30, 2021 10:44 AM

I have a female friend who looks just like that photo at OP. Her hair is a little longer, though.

by Anonymousreply 59August 30, 2021 10:48 AM

jondra

Oh dear

by Anonymousreply 60August 30, 2021 11:39 AM

If you didn’t know Bieber’s music currently is red hot popular, that just shows how out of touch with the current culture

by Anonymousreply 61August 30, 2021 12:36 PM

He built his career copying from black people (same as Ariana).

You won’t support real R&B from talented black artists on this level, but you’ll support knockoff white imitators.

The public sucks. Well, at least Bieber promoted Giveon. But artists like him will never be respected on the same level again.

by Anonymousreply 62August 30, 2021 2:11 PM

R62

And Daniel Caesar

by Anonymousreply 63August 30, 2021 2:27 PM

R61 they will just pretend that they didn’t know because current music is terrible, as if pop music from the 70s and 80s were God’s gift to the world. Pop music will always suck, especially to those that can’t just enjoy simple beats or those that age out of the youthfulness connected to pop music. Notice how many songs aren’t about marriages, mortgages or medical issues (outside of County music).

by Anonymousreply 64August 30, 2021 3:37 PM

People have different tastes and a lot of people hated pop music even in their youth. People didn't like Madonna or Whitney in the 80s. I actually think the 50s to 70s had some really awful pop music too, tons of manufactured teen idols given contracts. The crap just faded from public consciousness while the above-average songs remained remember.

Yes, pop music has always been mediocre because it is designed to appeal to the widest audience possible. It's purely about sales for record companies and is designed to be disposable. Pop and dance music also is mostly supported by women and gay men. While rap, jazz and rock has mostly straight male fans. Country I've noticed has an equal gender ratio of fans.

by Anonymousreply 65August 30, 2021 5:45 PM

Yes, as a black guy, I know nonblack people heavily borrow and even steal from African American culture. But that’s the nature of culture. No one culture or ethnicity exclusively owns modern urban music. Yes, some white artists will excel in popular culture because they have more widespread appeal, but it’s not their fault they have an advantage. Justin is talented, and to many of us, very likeable. I support him

by Anonymousreply 66August 30, 2021 5:58 PM

I think the biggest problem today is the producers. Or should I say, producer.

If you look at, for example, the 80s you had Madonna (Stephen Bray, Pat Leonard), Janet (Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis), Michael Jackson (Quincy Jones), George Michael, Prince, Whitney Houston (Michael Masser, Kashif) they all had different producers which gave them different sounds!

Today all the big artists have one sound because it’s the usually the same producer!

For example, look at someone like Dr. Luke. He worked with Katy, Kesha, Britney, Rihanna, Miley, Pitbull, Maroon 5. Pretty much all the biggest pop acts worked with him for years! It was all the same music!

by Anonymousreply 67August 30, 2021 11:29 PM

R67 Bingo!

by Anonymousreply 68September 1, 2021 1:34 AM

R60, “jondra” is the joke. It’s like “WHET” or “Lens”.

by Anonymousreply 69September 1, 2021 11:00 AM

R61 Bieber isn’t culture, he’s industry..

by Anonymousreply 70September 1, 2021 11:23 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 13, 2021 2:08 AM

Funny enough as soon as blasian queen (in her mind) ariana signed on to be managed by scooter she became the biggest female pop star in the world, that douche scooter is the male Kris jenner.

by Anonymousreply 72September 13, 2021 2:14 AM

Crack is wack.

by Anonymousreply 73September 13, 2021 2:30 AM

[quote] but it used to be impossible to ignore famous people and popular music. It defies the definition of fame, yet here we are.

Even artists you hated, you knew every one of their songs.

by Anonymousreply 74September 13, 2021 3:08 AM

I agree with r57.58. Everything sounds the same and it's all the same computer-generated hooks. They don't even bother to hide the Autotune, none of these assholes can sing or have any talent. Technology has overwhelmed the music business and made it soulless and repetitive.

by Anonymousreply 75September 13, 2021 3:16 AM

VIDEO = Andy Cohen perving over how he would have sex with Bieber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 13, 2021 3:19 AM

It's like Payola was never banned.

by Anonymousreply 77September 13, 2021 3:32 AM

Musicians who play instruments have to get paid and receive royalties, so it's a helluva lot cheaper for producers and record companies to make music that's 100% created by software programs. The invention of Autotune eliminated the need for people who actually can sing and have talent, any talentless twat could be made into a famous pop singer because technology no longer required the ability to sing.

by Anonymousreply 78September 13, 2021 3:34 AM

Post-production manipulation of singers with limited ranges is nothing new, R78. Still, this current wave of no-talent hacks makes Annette Funicello sound like Maria Callas.

by Anonymousreply 79September 13, 2021 3:43 AM

[quote] Musicians who play instruments have to get paid and receive royalties

That's why the record companies pushed this noisy crap on us: to keep real musicians poor and hungry.

by Anonymousreply 80September 13, 2021 3:45 AM

King

by Anonymousreply 81September 13, 2021 3:57 AM

R78 R79 The elimination of background singers is what’s really wrong with today’s pop music. It’s not just the digital music without musicians or autotune technology, it’s the fact that background singers are no longer cool and with all this technology it’s so soulless. There are no harmonies!

Even if you had shitty singers in the 80s and 90s, they would have background singers drown them out. Like TLC had Debra Killings, who sang more on their albums than they did. Debra definitely sang more than Chilli. Debra sang every part that needed a harmony. The song that comes to mind without Debra is “Kick Your Game” and it’s obvious. Then listen to “Creep” or “Red Light Special” and can hear Debra just tie everything together.

Same thing with J. Lo. On her first few albums, she only sang the verses. Everything else was sang by background singers. Britney had a lot of help from background singers too. And then you just had contrast - like Toni Braxton’s “He Wasn’t Man Enough For Me”.

Rihanna was the one who really ended background singers. She proved you could sing a chorus badly without needing to be drowned out by talent.

And today there’s hardly any choruses. People don’t write real choruses anymore they’re not even the strongest parts of songs today.

by Anonymousreply 82September 13, 2021 4:14 AM

That's why I can barely stand anything after the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 83September 13, 2021 4:16 AM

If he wasn't famous he'd be hanging out in his 1992 Nissan lowrider with neon lights underneath and rented rims, cruising around the parking lot, hitting on 15 year olds. At 30.

by Anonymousreply 84September 13, 2021 5:39 AM

God this is depressing.

He really is the literal definition of mediocrity.

by Anonymousreply 85September 13, 2021 5:49 AM

He'd have to be better than he is to be mediocre, R85. He looks like what would happen if an anal wart became sentient.

by Anonymousreply 86September 13, 2021 6:07 AM

He's not even mediocre, he's just a talentless white trash piece of shit.

All the wrong people get famous today.

by Anonymousreply 87September 13, 2021 6:09 AM

I'm happy to report that after all these years I still couldn't name a single song by this self-absorbed twat to save my life.

by Anonymousreply 88September 13, 2021 6:11 AM

r88 you're not missing anything!

by Anonymousreply 89September 13, 2021 6:18 AM

R87 Well, I was essentially going to say 'white male mediocrity' on my post above, but I didn't want to trigger some folks... LOL!

by Anonymousreply 90September 13, 2021 7:25 AM

R76 I mean...his music's shit, BUT he could STILL get it. I have no problem admitting that.

by Anonymousreply 91September 13, 2021 8:58 AM

I love his music. His current album is fire

by Anonymousreply 92September 13, 2021 12:24 PM

Who cares. This is a commercial achievement, not an artistic one.

by Anonymousreply 93September 13, 2021 12:33 PM

Exactly. And JUSTIN is actually making good music

by Anonymousreply 94September 13, 2021 12:40 PM

Unless you actually purchase a physical CD or a paid for digital download, then all this streaming BS doesn't count.

I can listen to spotify for free all day and buy nothing.

An artist real worth is when people take the time to actually buy that individual song or album not just listen to it via streaming for free.

by Anonymousreply 95September 13, 2021 12:49 PM

And do you think today's crop of so-called popular artists like Bieber will be listened to in forty years time like The Beatles, Stones, Abba etc.?

Doubt it. They will be just footnotes in history.

by Anonymousreply 96September 13, 2021 12:53 PM

Justin isn’t “making music”. Please.

by Anonymousreply 97September 13, 2021 1:19 PM

What the fuck is a "jondra"? Holy shit, the stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 98September 13, 2021 1:50 PM

R96, I don’t listen to old music. I’m not interested in the Beatles, Abba, the Stones, or Enya. I like current, relevant music of today. My peers are likewise

by Anonymousreply 99September 13, 2021 2:07 PM

What a culturally barren place you and your friends must dwell R99.

by Anonymousreply 100September 14, 2021 12:26 AM

R99 Enya?! Who the fuck under 30 knows who Enya is?

by Anonymousreply 101September 14, 2021 12:25 PM

All those Spotify streams and STILL no talent!

by Anonymousreply 102September 14, 2021 1:02 PM

ABBA is an exception r99. Thanks to Mama Mia and TikTok they’ve have a small resurgence with Gen-Z so you can put your knives away when it comes to ABBA.

by Anonymousreply 103September 14, 2021 11:26 PM

I love Justin Bieber

by Anonymousreply 104September 14, 2021 11:52 PM

Your "peers"? Christ, you must be at least 70, pretending to be 25.

by Anonymousreply 105September 15, 2021 12:00 AM

Will Bieber still be listened to in 40 years time?

Nah.

R105 seems to have anger issues. like a lot of his contemporaries.

by Anonymousreply 106September 15, 2021 12:12 AM

So what? We are living in the now.

by Anonymousreply 107September 15, 2021 12:48 AM

Fit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 21, 2021 4:57 PM

My eye and Betty Martin, OP.

by Anonymousreply 109September 22, 2021 9:43 AM

I've never listened to a Justin Beebo song.

by Anonymousreply 110September 22, 2021 9:48 AM

R108 Did they spray paint him to hide the neck ink?

by Anonymousreply 111September 22, 2021 10:10 AM

Forgotten within a decade. Never heard of or played again in 20 years. time

by Anonymousreply 112October 3, 2021 10:52 PM

When I’m going through insta stories I frequently hear this annoying as fuck yummy yummy song played by frauish “influencers” of a certain age. I eventually discovered it’s Bieber. It vindicated my current complete lack of interest in current top 40/pop music.

by Anonymousreply 113October 3, 2021 11:06 PM

Bieber is a dumb-as-a-post white trash piece of shit who got very, very lucky. No, creativity, talent or smarts whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 114October 3, 2021 11:47 PM

I’m a huge Bieber fan. He’s making great music, and I’m stoked to see his huge commercial success

by Anonymousreply 115October 4, 2021 12:13 AM

R115 = his father/father-in-law's debt collectors

by Anonymousreply 116October 4, 2021 12:53 AM

Nothing says class like paying for your father's trashy tropical wedding.

Bridesmaid's dresses designed by Ghislaine Maxwell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 4, 2021 12:56 AM

Coolness

by Anonymousreply 118October 4, 2021 1:09 AM

Evolution

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 21, 2021 2:18 PM

You had me at neck tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 120October 21, 2021 2:21 PM

Tasteless listener base.

by Anonymousreply 121October 21, 2021 2:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!