Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man City footballer charged with rape

Four counts of grave sexual assault.

The accused Ben Mendy has been known habitually to creep on young girls since he signed with club, but only now suddenly is punitive action being taken.

Fuck this toxic Oil club. Hope they collapse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 21, 2021 2:52 PM

damn. RIP

by Anonymousreply 1August 26, 2021 9:29 PM

The BBC writing about a rapey BBC.

by Anonymousreply 2August 26, 2021 9:49 PM

Not even an apology in the official club statement. Fucking jackals.

Then again, they are owned by a Sheikh. So there’s that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 26, 2021 9:51 PM

He's fugly anyway, therefore guilty as charged.

by Anonymousreply 4August 26, 2021 9:57 PM

Of course if he was ugly and white he definitely would get a pass right?

by Anonymousreply 5August 26, 2021 10:02 PM

R5 ahem...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 26, 2021 10:03 PM

R4 right? You know groupies are actually trolling for Stones or Foden or Sterling or Dias or Santana or Couto or literally anyone else actually remotely cute who plays for City. This guy ain’t it.

Of course, any groupie worth her salt knows you NEVER condescend to throw pity-pussy to the ugly vultures or submit to their gaslighting, because then the hot apex will see you as sloppy seconds and won’t want to fuck you anyway. Keep it klassy.

by Anonymousreply 7August 26, 2021 10:12 PM

Anybody who lives in a place called Man City should expect it to be kind of rapey already.

by Anonymousreply 8August 26, 2021 10:21 PM

Is an apology likely before a conviction, R3? Just wondering, I'm not familiar with how clubs usually deal with such things.

Also, Ronaldo is almost certainly coming to City. Awkward timing...

by Anonymousreply 9August 26, 2021 10:22 PM

R9 usually a club would at least assuage the fanbase by suspending the player and letting everyone know that’s what’s happening, then once police are more fully involved release a statement update. It’s how Everton handled Sigurdsson so far.

by Anonymousreply 10August 26, 2021 10:30 PM

[quote] Ronaldo is almost certainly coming to City. Awkward timing...

He ought to fit right in.

by Anonymousreply 11August 26, 2021 10:31 PM

This is a Ted Lasso episode, right?

by Anonymousreply 12August 26, 2021 10:33 PM

doesn't even say what happened.

by Anonymousreply 13August 26, 2021 10:45 PM

R12 that shows irks me, if only because it’s giving Americans a very falsely saccharine idea of what English League football is all about.

A realistic take on the football would have a completely different tone, more of a very black comedy.

by Anonymousreply 14August 26, 2021 10:47 PM

Jurgen Klopp dragged City last week over the Grealish debacle (should have gone to LFC Jack!), and he was right to say it.

This club is falling apart at the seams and not a minute too soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 26, 2021 11:04 PM

rip to the united fans still with a rapist as their pfp on twitter

i would feel bad but i actually don’t babes✌️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 26, 2021 11:12 PM

R5 He's butt ugly, his skin color doesn't matter here, what matters is he's a bastard who raped young girls.

by Anonymousreply 17August 26, 2021 11:14 PM

His weirdly pale cock and weirdly yellow cum was all over the timeline an hour ago.

I hope all his victims have been thoroughly tested.

by Anonymousreply 18August 26, 2021 11:22 PM

Nasty man ejaculating pus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 26, 2021 11:32 PM

City should be removed from the UCL at once, for both this and for asset-stripping during the whole transfer window.

Let West Ham play, since they’re currently at the top of the table. Or Liverpool, who are one of the three main challengers for the League. Or Everton or Brighton, who both currently have more points than City. Or Brentford, since they only just came up to the Prem. Might as well put any other Prem team in— not like an English team’s gonna win the UEFA Cup this year anyway.

by Anonymousreply 20August 26, 2021 11:46 PM

Mendy has been suspended.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 27, 2021 6:56 AM

so now it’s come out that city were allowing mendy to play for them in the 2020 season while on bail for committing 3 rapes?? what the actual and genuine FUCK.

@Scotland Yard release all the secret files of every other footballer with a past

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 27, 2021 3:05 PM

How did he rape them? drugs?

by Anonymousreply 23August 27, 2021 3:08 PM

If he were white and fugly, he would be guilty too. But if he were white, fat, and fugly, he would be so doubly guilty. That's just the way the world operates, R7, and I hope this comment doesn't hit you too close to home though.

by Anonymousreply 24August 27, 2021 4:38 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 27, 2021 7:12 PM

Messi to PSG

Ronaldo to United

Mendy to Strangeways

by Anonymousreply 26August 27, 2021 7:32 PM

If I were a juror in a rape trial, I would judge the defendant’s guilt based on whether or not I would want to be fucked by him. If the answer is yes, then he cannot possibly be guilty of rape. Only ugly men rape.

by Anonymousreply 27August 27, 2021 7:35 PM

R27 ah, yes, the Jean Genet Principle in effect.

by Anonymousreply 28August 27, 2021 8:38 PM

R19 ‘moutarde’ is trending on French twitter🤮

by Anonymousreply 29August 27, 2021 8:39 PM

Jack is getting hauled up the station for a round of questioning about his last stint partying in Chinawhite. Apparently Mendy raped a teen girl he picked up literally a couple of hours after parting ways with Grealish and their teammate Riyad Mahrez in Manchester city centre before heading home😨

Good luck to the on-duty coppers tasked with grilling Jack, about this offence or about anything else besides football. Most he’ll be able to come up with in his single braincell is “huh? Y’wot? Oi dunnow, sorray🥅”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2021 9:45 PM

Well at least he didn't do it while dressed as a woman in a public restroom.

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2021 9:49 PM

R31 ummm...I feel like this isn’t one of those moments where we can “at least he didn’t”. I’m sure the poor little schoolgirl who got held down and assaulted by this creep didn’t care what he was wearing or what he was identifying as—point is, unwanted cock was present and being used as a weapon.

And as for the setting, again I don’t believe it does or should matter. It’s the most violent non-fatal common crime on can commit against someone’s fundamental autonomy and self, but you’re worrying about public indecency? That ain’t it😞

When women are straight up raped by men—hell, when anyone is raped by anyone—there’s no degrees or ifs & buts about it.

by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2021 10:00 PM

A rapist shouldn’t get to call themselves a man.

by Anonymousreply 33October 19, 2021 12:06 PM

^^meant in reply to R8

by Anonymousreply 34October 19, 2021 12:06 PM

Now we’re getting news that Aaron Wan-Bissaka just got taken into police custody?

Prison FC has subs now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 19, 2021 1:03 PM

Between this, CR7 creeping back in the Prem, and now Steve Bruce leaving Newcastle to retire after being pushed out by Sheikhs, this has been a disappointing few months for football.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 21, 2021 2:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!