Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why doesn’t DeFecto attack the Fanta Menace for not going away?

DeFecto only freaks out on the Democrats who defeated he and Prima Donald when we have to mention the Godtoddler’s ongoing money scams, “kingmaking” endorsements, deluge of lawsuits, trolling Biden, promoting COVID and 2022/2024 election ambitions.

How are we supposed to “never hear about Trump again” if DeFecto can’t get the Trumpster Fire to shut his big, fat McMuffin hole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141November 1, 2021 10:15 PM

Learn English

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2021 2:01 AM

Learn to read English that’s inconvenient, shitstain.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2021 2:06 AM

Anyone else noticed there's more stalking and sniping at other posters and less gossip here nowadays? The items on celebs or showbiz personalities are all putdowns.

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2021 5:40 AM

DeFuckwit is on every thread and he hates all arts.

He has an arch-conservative agenda to tear down anything that gives people pleasure, so we get to hear how “no NYC club music ever made money,” all actors are whores who have to do “Weinstein stuff” and Hollywood is run by pedophiles.

In the aughts, the posters here all loved show business. But now DL is worse than the comments section of Deadline or TMZ thanks to no-life Boris DeFuckwit, who camps out to denigrate every artist on every thread.

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2021 6:22 AM

We also have the straight fraus who are obsessed with pedos and blame Hollywood for it all, R4, even though pedos have been proven to be more often their kid's boy scout leader, the church group lady's DH, or Republican, in general.

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2021 2:42 PM

B U M P

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2021 3:15 PM

Eh - they all hated and loved show business. A lot of the posters were IN show business.

These days, Americans are divided into two camps - half of America is so obsessed with show biz that they have OPINIONS about casting choices and whether the new host of Jeopardy was mean to a barista 10 years ago. The other half of America is so fucking ignorant of show business that they think The Apprentice was a fucking documentary and Donald really is decisive and smart.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2021 3:21 PM

Let me get this straight r6.

You hate me for bumping threads, so you bump a hate thread about me?

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2021 3:25 PM

No, I think he hates you for being a humorless Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2021 3:27 PM

It's a week-old thread, so you can just fuck off with your bumping thread excuse, DeFugTard.

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2021 3:45 PM

I NURSE FROM GORILLAS ON THE DARK WEB!!!

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2021 10:36 PM

Dejure. Why don’t you just go away? You aren’t wanted here. We hate you.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2021 11:31 PM

Yas kween

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2021 11:34 PM

[quote]DeFecto only freaks out on the Democrats who defeated he and Prima Donald

I find Defecto as reprehensible as the next DL'er, but not even he would create this egregious an "Oh, DEAR!"

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2021 11:43 PM

I can't anything he types. It's nice.

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2021 11:53 PM

R12 you don’t speak for everyone, miss thang.

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2021 12:24 AM

He's ONE poster, OP.

So instead og putting him on ignore and going aboutyour day you instead choose the start 25 threads about how much you hate him?

Fuckwit. You're too dumb for Datalounge.

And that, OP, is really saying something.

by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2021 12:29 AM

R17 types unschooled.

by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2021 11:50 AM

I second R12's opinion!

by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2021 5:48 PM

Defacto, Cinesnatch, rescue-chick... can all die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2021 5:49 PM

This just makes me even more certain DeFacto et al. is Davida.

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2021 6:12 PM

Wow R16-20 is missing. Troll posting madly?

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2021 6:28 PM

[quote] He has an arch-conservative agenda to tear down anything that gives people pleasure, so we get to hear how “no NYC club music ever made money,” all actors are whores who have to do “Weinstein stuff” and Hollywood is run by pedophiles.

Yes, it's only conservatives who are trying to cancel everything in popular culture that gives pleasure or call people racist who call them out for making a shitty product.

by Anonymousreply 23August 20, 2021 6:30 PM

Care to give reasons why R21? I wouldn't doubt it. I suspect she's also the weird Greg poster. Exact same MO and stilted writing.

by Anonymousreply 24August 20, 2021 6:46 PM

DeJure is a crazy person who claimed they got on meds to stop trolling. We see how well that worked out. You can’t ban it with all of its accounts.

by Anonymousreply 25August 20, 2021 6:48 PM

r20, I like rescue-chick. I don't see how anyone could put her in the same category as Defecto or Cinesnatch.

by Anonymousreply 26August 20, 2021 6:48 PM

Defecto has rabies.

by Anonymousreply 27August 20, 2021 7:04 PM

My stalkers are clearly more unhinged and obnoxious than I am and troll this board more than I do at this point.

by Anonymousreply 28August 20, 2021 7:04 PM

Dejure, is it true that you're a tranny who goes by the name of ”Foxxy Girl Tamara”? Just read that about you in the 'Chris Crocker is dead to me' thread.

by Anonymousreply 29August 20, 2021 7:56 PM

You know, r28, all you have to do is switch from Dejure to Anonymous, and people wouldn't pay that much attention to you. As long as you lie low on immigrants and gay marriage, that is.

The only issue is, can you live without the negative attention?

by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2021 8:01 PM

R30 I get that, but I also think it proves that I’m not chickenshit whereas the nameless idiots who constantly post things about me are.

by Anonymousreply 31August 20, 2021 8:06 PM

Explain to us what's wrong with that sentence, r14.

This is not the first time you've assailed perfectly proper English just because somebody posted a fact or opinion you don't like.

by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2021 10:03 PM

You don't speak for all my sock puppets!

by Anonymousreply 33August 20, 2021 10:05 PM

R32 [italic]him[/italic] and Prima Donald.

by Anonymousreply 34August 20, 2021 10:08 PM

DeBore switches to anonymous accounts all the time.

But people can still smell his tired cunt. Everything he says is Fox News and incel propaganda on a broken record.

And BITCH PLEASE you're brave because you have fake monikers like DeBore, DeFuckwit and Cassandra.

Give us your full, legal name, address, driver's license photo and social media profiles, tough guy.

OOPS, YOU'RE A CHICKENSHIT. Especially because you disguise half of your conservatard troll posts as, "I'm a lifelong Democrat who can't stand Trump, BUT ..."

by Anonymousreply 35August 20, 2021 10:11 PM

No I don’t r35. Find a signed post where I ever said that.

by Anonymousreply 36August 20, 2021 10:13 PM

DeBore why are you even here? Like what is the purpose to your trolling? Do you need attention that badly? You talked about psych meds: do you tell your psychiatrist what you get up to here? Spreading hate and just writing nasty troll shit? Why do you bother? You have no converts to Nazism despit your one million posts.

Really: Why not go to Newsmax or somewhere where your hate will be appreciated? Let us discuss old movies and houses in peace.

by Anonymousreply 37August 21, 2021 2:59 AM

Find any post that anyone can know with certainty is not one of your sock puppets, r36.

Why does everything you say come directly from the right-wing hive mind? Why do you say what other douchebags have already oversaid? Why do you accept blindly whatever Fox News or Christian churches manufacture for you?

Why don't you point to one, single post in which you expressed an original idea prior to this date?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 21, 2021 4:15 AM

DeFugTard stays on DL 24/7, responding to every comment here. What a sad and pathetic life she has, not to mention her morbid obesity and hideousness.

by Anonymousreply 39August 21, 2021 6:03 AM

Trump’s balls got her tongue.

by Anonymousreply 40August 21, 2021 6:25 PM

Dejure = Moronic Asshole attention seeking Boris

by Anonymousreply 41August 21, 2021 6:26 PM

Too bad none of you are tops or I bet I would get a mean hate fuck from one of you.

by Anonymousreply 42August 21, 2021 6:29 PM

The Defacto troll hunter troll strikes again!

by Anonymousreply 43August 21, 2021 6:31 PM

No. That is part of your problem Boris DeJure: you are an incel getting sex from no one. Hence your 24/7 trolling. Have you spent time in a mental hospital? I suspect that you have…

by Anonymousreply 44August 22, 2021 1:28 AM

Republicans are sewer dwelling cowards and Fascist wanna beal.

Dejure aka DeNut Job beats off to pics of the Senatrice’ hole.

by Anonymousreply 45August 22, 2021 1:40 AM

R45 I am a total bottom. I don’t beat off to anyone’s hole. If you must troll me at least be accurate in your trolling.

by Anonymousreply 46August 23, 2021 4:39 AM

It's feels so good to block Defucktard and all the other Daily Fail posters!

by Anonymousreply 47August 23, 2021 4:46 AM

If only I could feed off the hatred of jealous bitter old prissy bottom cunts, I wouldn’t be such a lardass.

by Anonymousreply 48October 6, 2021 7:44 PM

17 WWs for R1....hmmm, I smell a troll.

by Anonymousreply 49October 6, 2021 7:53 PM

R48 Do you not like that you are gay? A reoccuring theme in your posts is your dislike of gay men and a sense of self loathing.

by Anonymousreply 50October 6, 2021 8:08 PM

Thankfully most of the posts on this thread are blocked due to my automatic ban on all Daily Fail posters.

by Anonymousreply 51October 6, 2021 9:35 PM

R3 I'd put that down to one or two trolls running sock puppets. For instance, boring, narcissistic Greg has a "friend" who immediately jumps to his defense and tries to insult any criticism or snark of Greg. Pretty sure it's a sockpuppet of his because it's immediate.

by Anonymousreply 52October 6, 2021 9:45 PM

I must agree witchoo, [R26].

by Anonymousreply 53October 6, 2021 9:47 PM

I don't know about that, r52. I used to defend Greg in his initial incarnation, because I thought the people making fun of him were assholes. But then there were all these faux Gregs, and the real Greg wouldn't "go orange," so I didn't bother with him before long. Too much to decipher.

I don't assume sockpuppets, though. It's just not how I think.

by Anonymousreply 54October 6, 2021 11:00 PM

R48 is Boris. DeJure, Cinesnatch, ElderLez, etc., all Boris.

by Anonymousreply 55October 7, 2021 1:24 PM

[quote] I'd put that down to one or two trolls running sock puppets. For instance, boring, narcissistic Greg has a "friend" who immediately jumps to his defense and tries to insult any criticism or snark of Greg. Pretty sure it's a sockpuppet of his because it's immediate.

Sorry you think I'm boring and narcissistic.

If I have a "friend" who defends me out here (and he does so immediately!), it's news to me. A few guys have been nice and appreciative of my comments but many, like you, are just horrible people.

In any case, I don't have any sock puppets.

You are still a bad person.

by Anonymousreply 56October 8, 2021 9:46 PM

[quote] I don't know about that, [R52]. I used to defend Greg in his initial incarnation, because I thought the people making fun of him were assholes. But then there were all these faux Gregs, and the real Greg wouldn't "go orange," so I didn't bother with him before long. Too much to decipher. I don't assume sockpuppets, though. It's just not how I think.

Yeah, I have no sock puppets. Thanks for your initial defense. I do think that the people who say such unkind things to me are assholes.

In truth, anyone who reads what I write knows that I am always kind and don't lower myself to the level of so many people out here.

Datalounge used to be a much nicer place. Perhaps the young gay men out here are just not nice people.

by Anonymousreply 57October 8, 2021 9:49 PM

Greg is Boris

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2021 9:22 PM

R57 I believe Greg doesn’t have sock puppets because the exact same thing happened to me. I said some things that the hive didn’t agree with and now one or two posters won’t shut their fat holes about me having sock puppets. It is literally a campaign to discredit me by saying I posted a million threads about Afghanistan for example (I never posted even one.)

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2021 10:11 PM

R59 Dejure is Boris

by Anonymousreply 60October 12, 2021 12:51 AM

[quote] 17 WWs for [R1]....hmmm, I smell a troll.

Speaking for myself, I saw this thread tonight for the first time and when I read OP’s words, I thought it would suit him better if he provided a translation of his gobbledegook. Seeing R1’s statement and its similar sentiment, I have added a WW, so it’s 18 now.

by Anonymousreply 61October 12, 2021 1:20 AM

You're a recovering alcoholic, aren't you, Dejure et al? How is hanging out on a board where so many seem to loathe you and are keen to denigrate you, good for your sobriety?

I don't know you, have no beef with you as I haven't been here long enough to discern any pattern surrounding your posts (aside from your sobriety posts which I appreciated). Having said that, I wonder why one would want to continue to expose themselves to such loathing if they 1- weren't seeking it 2- were undeserving of it. Yet here you remain, the aggrieved pugulist that the board has come to hate, to the extent of repeated threads about how much you're hated.

Personally speaking, I would not want to expose myself to that.

by Anonymousreply 62October 12, 2021 1:32 AM

R62 I think like many people who so badly want to be loved, I’m tragically accustomed to not being loved.

by Anonymousreply 63October 12, 2021 2:03 AM

R62 DeJure is a troll identity.

by Anonymousreply 64October 13, 2021 1:51 AM

R64 why do you keep dehumanizing me?

It’s funny that I’m constantly called a homophobe but I’m a gay man and two or three of you constantly shit on me.

by Anonymousreply 65October 13, 2021 1:55 AM

Because you are a troll identity of an inane troll aka Boris and you know it. You are likely a failed crossdresser, vampire and a photographer. Spamming for over a decade. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 66October 13, 2021 3:13 AM

R66 I’m a human being

by Anonymousreply 67October 13, 2021 4:00 AM

Dejure is probably Davida. Come on, it's obvious: the massive amount of sockpuppets, the overly earnest posts mixed in with complete meltdowns, the desperate need for attention, the obsessive stalking and bumping, pretending to be other people, the rightwing propaganda and anti-gay sentiment, the knowledge that certain morbid make-you-feel-bad topics (AA, what do you hate the most, is life worth living, why are gays all so awful) all get tons of replies. It's all there.

by Anonymousreply 68October 13, 2021 4:11 AM

R68 the sockpuppets are all in your delusional mind, dear.

by Anonymousreply 69October 13, 2021 4:14 AM

R69 Boris. Don’t you ever get tired of trolling?

by Anonymousreply 70October 13, 2021 10:31 AM

Hilarious reply from Dejuncto or whatever she's going by now at r69, not even bothering to defend her behavior except to address just one (1) of the many points I made.

It's like that old Porky Pig cartoon where he calls Daffy a "web-footed,no good, two-timing, double-crossing, double-dealing, unsanitary old snake in the grass!" and the only thing Daffy objects to is being called "unsanitary."

by Anonymousreply 71October 13, 2021 10:36 AM

R71 the other things were a matter of opinion, the only objectively false things you said were that I’m davida and that I employ sockpuppets. I clearly have no problem signing my name to controversial opinions so the sockpuppet slander that you’re so desperately trying to defame me with is provably false.

by Anonymousreply 72October 13, 2021 6:43 PM

DeJure is a Boris account.

by Anonymousreply 73October 14, 2021 12:26 AM

Wrong r73. You’re just jealous.

by Anonymousreply 74October 14, 2021 12:32 AM

Shut up Boris.

by Anonymousreply 75October 14, 2021 12:32 AM

How many accounts you got Boris, er DeJuice?????????????

by Anonymousreply 76October 14, 2021 12:34 AM

Lol… De-It is the worst… I’ve blocked it. It’ll respond to me and I’ll never know! Fabulous!

by Anonymousreply 77October 14, 2021 12:35 AM

R75 r76 r77 you’re clearly the one with multiple accounts, accusing me of what you’re doing.

by Anonymousreply 78October 14, 2021 12:37 AM

Is anyone else not bothered by Defacto? I hardly know who any of these regular posters are, nor do I care. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 79October 14, 2021 12:47 AM

Boris^^

by Anonymousreply 80October 14, 2021 12:49 AM

BORIS is a TROLL Take a stroll

by Anonymousreply 81October 14, 2021 12:50 AM

Did you see it crying in another thread, “Stop calling me an ‘it’!!!”

Fucking trash IT!

by Anonymousreply 82October 14, 2021 12:53 AM

All of the Trolls that Boris do DeJuicey, Eldertroll, Cinesnatch, Rescue-chick, Greg and many other personalities brought to you by BORIS.

A little schizo, eh Boris?

by Anonymousreply 83October 14, 2021 1:35 AM

Rabid anti-trans, Rescue Chick?

by Anonymousreply 84October 14, 2021 1:42 AM

I visit DL dozens of times a day yet I couldn't tell you exactly what defacto posts that pisses everyone off. If I, with my DL addiction, am barely aware of this guy, how often or obsessive are the posters who chronicle his every move and brain fart? The defacto haters should join the klan granny accuser troll and take a chill pill!

by Anonymousreply 85October 14, 2021 1:45 AM

[quote] All of the Trolls that Boris do DeJuicey, Eldertroll, Cinesnatch, Rescue-chick, Greg and many other personalities brought to you by BORIS. A little schizo, eh Boris?

I have no idea what you all are talking about. I only post using my own name. No idea why I am being lumped in with these other posters.

Some of you need to take a deep breath or go for a walk.

by Anonymousreply 86October 14, 2021 2:30 AM

Boris^^

by Anonymousreply 87October 14, 2021 3:58 AM

Asshole ↑↑

by Anonymousreply 88October 14, 2021 4:18 AM

Troll and Asshole^^

by Anonymousreply 89October 14, 2021 2:12 PM

Sad and pitiful little person. ↑↑

Just because you think I'm Boris, doesn't mean I am. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 90October 14, 2021 4:26 PM

Greg is not a Boris. He is a "real good cooker," as a friend's grandmother used to say, who is fortunate enough to live in Boston's Back Bay. Not a Boris.

by Anonymousreply 91October 14, 2021 4:44 PM

[quote] Greg is not a Boris. He is a "real good cooker," as a friend's grandmother used to say, who is fortunate enough to live in Boston's Back Bay. Not a Boris.

Thank you, R91. I've never been anything but kind and polite on this site...until provoked.

by Anonymousreply 92October 14, 2021 4:51 PM

R85 = DeFucktard the Nazi Incel, pretending he doesn’t puke right-wing propaganda and minority insults all over every thread.

by Anonymousreply 93October 14, 2021 4:59 PM

If you've got them on ignore, then you won't see what they post, r85. Since a lot of it is angry and rightwing nutjobbery, you may have put them on ignore.

People bring up the Ed. guy all the time but I've been able to keep most of his accounts on ignore, so when he goes on a rampage I'm usually unaware of it until others bring it up.

by Anonymousreply 94October 14, 2021 5:02 PM

[quote]Some of you need to take a deep breath or go for a walk.

Personally, I plan to do both.

by Anonymousreply 95October 14, 2021 5:07 PM

R93 more lies and defamation from my biggest fan on DL. It’s really too bad you’re not a top, bet you’d give me the hate fuck of a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 96October 14, 2021 5:11 PM

Boris^^

by Anonymousreply 97October 14, 2021 6:54 PM

Funny how “Greg” the cooking dude suddenly turns up in this thread to sefend Boris, eh?

by Anonymousreply 98October 14, 2021 6:58 PM

[quote] Funny how “Greg” the cooking dude suddenly turns up in this thread to sefend Boris, eh? You are so stupid and obvious

You are clearly the stupid one. I have not defended Boris. I have no idea who Boris is and I have no opinion about him. All I said was:

[quote] I have no idea what you all are talking about. I only post using my own name. No idea why I am being lumped in with these other posters.

So, you can revel in your conspiracy theories all you like and you can put my name in quotation marks, but you clearly are the one who sounds really pathetic.

Furthermore, I don't really care if you and others think that I am Boris. Means nothing to me. I was stating a fact for anyone who is not a simpleton.

by Anonymousreply 99October 14, 2021 7:33 PM

You can always tell a gaslighting troll when he says that "you can always put trolls on Ignore and you won't see what they post."

Boris DeFuckwit the Nazi Incel @ r99, r96, r94, r85 etc. knows damn well that the Block and Ignore functions on DL DO NOT WORK.

DL caps the number of posters you can block and Boris creates legions of sockpuppets you CAN'T BLOCK or know about to coat every thread with his regurgitated, right-wing horse shit and minority denigration no matter what you do.

Boris knows this, all but the newest DLers know this, yet Boris gaslights you about it @ r94 and every other time DLers complain about the right-wing propaganda, horse shit and bigotry that defines this site.

So you can't "Block" or "Ignore" on Datalounge. But you can ignore Datalounge completely and stop spending time here, because it's almost always just Boris DeFuckwit the Nazi Incel talking to himself, anyway.

He's a complete and utter loon who's not worth your time.

P.S., r96, I wouldn't fuck you with a toadstool on a 2,000-foot border wall, like most of the human race.

by Anonymousreply 100October 14, 2021 8:44 PM

Why doesn't IT just go through gay conversion therapy?

NO MAN WILL EVER WANT IT.

IT is not a gay man. IT'S and IT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 14, 2021 9:53 PM

R100 you wouldn’t fuck me because I don’t let bottoms fuck me, Princess Poopy Pants.

by Anonymousreply 102October 15, 2021 2:24 AM

R102 diseased.

by Anonymousreply 103October 15, 2021 10:44 AM

Seriously: who owns Datalounge and why is this Right Wing loon and his DeJure, Cinesnatch, ElderLez, Greg, and all of the rest running rampant here? (I love how Greg the cook shows up her to defend Boris and his accounts when he claims he doesn’t know who he is…..) Why on an “alleged” gay site where Boris posts homophobic shit also?

Is it about time for Advocate (or other media) to do an investigation about what is going on here in the name of the Gay community?

by Anonymousreply 104October 15, 2021 10:56 AM

By naming the valuable ElderLez r104 you identify yourself as the troll.

And a troll unworthy even of the name Boris.

by Anonymousreply 105October 15, 2021 10:59 AM

With the block function not working (if it ever did) Boris can claim that there are many trolls when it in reality is one racist, transphobic, Anti-Gay Master Troll.

by Anonymousreply 106October 15, 2021 11:00 AM

ElderLez is just another of your accounts, Boris, Go to Hell Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 107October 15, 2021 11:01 AM

“I make a Big Hate on Tranny, Meghan, Black, Jew and Gay with many accounts very sneaky work for Putin and Trump.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 15, 2021 12:03 PM

[quote] (I love how Greg the cook shows up her to defend Boris and his accounts when he claims he doesn’t know who he is…..)

It seems that R104 is likely the troll who likes stirring the DL pot. As I said in R99, I don't know who Boris is. And, why won't you quote one instance of me defending him? Because I never have. I have nothing to do with Boris or his accounts.

Nevertheless, I'm glad you love it. Keep having fun boring everyone with your sophomoric invective. You are helping make DL a ridiculous self-hating place for the mentally ill.

I wish you peace.

by Anonymousreply 109October 15, 2021 2:53 PM

Keep drinking to kill the nonstop pain, R109.

by Anonymousreply 110October 15, 2021 7:52 PM

[quote] Keep drinking to kill the nonstop pain, [R109].

Okay!

by Anonymousreply 111October 15, 2021 7:55 PM

Good, Greg/DeFacto.

by Anonymousreply 112October 15, 2021 8:23 PM

[quote] Good, Greg/DeFacto.

I'm not DeFacto!

by Anonymousreply 113October 15, 2021 8:24 PM

r113

by Anonymousreply 114October 15, 2021 8:32 PM

DeFacto, DeJure, ElderLez, Cinesnatch, ⬆️⬆️ BORIS

by Anonymousreply 115October 15, 2021 8:33 PM

Yes?

by Anonymousreply 116October 15, 2021 8:33 PM

r116 Defacto.

by Anonymousreply 117October 15, 2021 8:35 PM

R117 Defacto

by Anonymousreply 118October 15, 2021 8:36 PM

R118 GGG/Defacto/Greg/Rescue-Chick.

by Anonymousreply 119October 15, 2021 8:40 PM

Boris^^

by Anonymousreply 120October 15, 2021 8:46 PM

Meghan Markle is one of the world’s most beautiful women.

by Anonymousreply 121October 15, 2021 8:47 PM

Boris go DIE

by Anonymousreply 122October 15, 2021 8:47 PM

Lots of crazy people out here today!

by Anonymousreply 123October 15, 2021 8:50 PM

Boris^^ Speak for Yourself^^

by Anonymousreply 124October 15, 2021 8:52 PM

President Joe Biden is rising in the polls btw.

by Anonymousreply 125October 15, 2021 8:52 PM

Can someone tell me who Boris is?

by Anonymousreply 126October 15, 2021 8:52 PM

You would know, Greg, aka Boris aka Cinesnatch aka DeJure, Aka

by Anonymousreply 127October 15, 2021 9:39 PM

[quote] You would know, Greg, aka Boris aka Cinesnatch aka DeJure, Aka

Okay, it's true! I confess: I am Boris. Please forgive me!

But now, I have to go make some fish and chips.

by Anonymousreply 128October 15, 2021 9:44 PM

Boris^^

by Anonymousreply 129October 15, 2021 9:46 PM

Cod and chips Greg.

by Anonymousreply 130October 15, 2021 9:47 PM

r123

by Anonymousreply 131October 15, 2021 9:51 PM

No, R128 Greg! I'm Boris! Oh wait, no. We're the same person! lmao

Honestly, atp, whoever is lumping us together needs to be banned.

Oh wait. That person keeps creating new sock-puppets ...

: irony :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 16, 2021 2:17 AM

[quote] Cod and chips Greg.

That's exactly right. It was cod. Beer battered and deep fried.

Not vodka, beer. Why did you say "apparently washed down with vodka?"

by Anonymousreply 133October 16, 2021 3:22 AM

This is Boris. How is everyone tonight?

by Anonymousreply 134October 16, 2021 3:23 AM

^^Boris

by Anonymousreply 135October 16, 2021 3:37 AM

Boris has a foot fetish and is a failed crossdresser. Now an incel. Trolling 24/7: A real winner in life.

by Anonymousreply 136October 16, 2021 6:19 PM

r132

by Anonymousreply 137October 16, 2021 6:34 PM

Boris is an incel that smells so bad the garbage truck picked his ass up and threw the bitch in.

by Anonymousreply 138October 17, 2021 2:22 AM

Boris Karloff here. Where am I?

by Anonymousreply 139October 22, 2021 8:49 PM

Not that Boris. The DL Nazi Boris.

by Anonymousreply 140October 23, 2021 12:24 AM

Dejure/facto is now TROLL 5901!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rejoice!

by Anonymousreply 141November 1, 2021 10:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!