Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are you more of a beer or wine person?

I like beer more myself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2021 3:39 PM

Neither screams “DRINK ME NOW” OP (I’m more of a whiskey person), but I voted beer.

by Anonymousreply 1August 6, 2021 12:10 AM

Where is the zoo! option?

by Anonymousreply 2August 6, 2021 12:11 AM

Wine or liquor only. Even the smell of beer makes me gag. Whichever was a problem when I dated because I only really like dirtbags and rednecks and bikers.

by Anonymousreply 3August 6, 2021 12:13 AM

Yes, yes I am.

by Anonymousreply 4August 6, 2021 12:14 AM

I don't like either one. I'll have a cocktail once in a while, but never beer or wine. Since I'm not in AA, I had to vote for Viv.

by Anonymousreply 5August 6, 2021 12:18 AM

Beer only because good beer is easy to find and a fraction of the price of good wine.

by Anonymousreply 6August 6, 2021 12:19 AM

Wine all the way. It's what I grew up with -- seeing adults and family drink it with meals, etc.

by Anonymousreply 7August 6, 2021 12:22 AM

Beer. I like the bubbles.

Nothing better than a cold Pilsner on a hot August night.

by Anonymousreply 8August 6, 2021 12:24 AM

I don't drink anymore, but it was always wine for me. Beer was strictly for a ballgame or a BBQ.

by Anonymousreply 9August 6, 2021 12:27 AM

Brett Kavanaugh: "Sometimes I Had Too Many Beers. I liked beer. I still like beer."

Get a look at the wife sitting behind him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 6, 2021 12:33 AM

R8 Speaking of lighter beers in summer, the only time I like Corona is during very hot weather. Same with gin & tonic.

by Anonymousreply 11August 6, 2021 12:33 AM

Brett Kavanaugh's favorite song, probably sings it in the halls of the Supreme Court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 6, 2021 12:47 AM

Both.

by Anonymousreply 13August 6, 2021 2:50 AM

I'm resurrecting this thread, rather than starting a new dedicated one.

For those of you who shop at Total Wine, I strongly urge folks to read reviews of the wine under consideration at the store before purchase. There was one recent bottle where the cork broke while I was trying to get it out, and the wine ended up not so great. After the fact I learned that this was the experience of a couple of other reviewers as well.

My local store has a far better beer selection than most other area sources. Moreover, I found their customer service to be excellent in terms of returning items, as well as being sure that I received my member discounts.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2021 1:21 PM

Beer.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2021 1:24 PM

Depends on which county I'm in

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2021 1:49 PM

Depends on which *country* I'm in!

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2021 1:50 PM

I liked county better.

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2021 3:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!