Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cute animal thread

We need a space that's relaxing and calm, no arguments, no trolling.

Feel free to post any wild animals here. You may also post domesticated animals but please no, and I mean absolutely NO comments/arguments/hissy fits about any breeds or animals as to their behavior, suitability, etc.

We're just appreciating nature and trying to exhale and experience some calm among the madness.

First, a video from an account that films wildlife in a park in PA. Bears (not THAT kind) are splashing around!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2021 6:00 PM

Dollface thread.

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2021 5:08 PM

Blobfish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2021 5:09 PM

This lady was my resident fox for a large number of years. There's a big wooded area behind my house, and she arrived one day and made herself at home, stayed close for a number of years and finally drifted back into the forest. This picture is not taken with a telephoto lens. She was that close to me. Quite a character, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2021 5:43 PM

My apologies to the OP of this thread......if my first post is too similar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2021 7:37 PM

Otter orgy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2021 7:39 PM

[quote] Otter orgy!

Otters and wolves. Theys my favorites.

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2021 7:40 PM

orange kitties are the best

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 5, 2021 3:57 AM

Puppy loves camel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 30, 2021 8:12 AM

National Zoo Cheetah Cam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2021 5:37 PM

Corgis fighting in Chinese. Hilarious. The guy who does the voices is apparently a pop star. The timing is absolutely perfect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2021 5:47 PM

On YouTube, Choo Choo the chipmunk is hilarious.

Choo Choo and friends are being taken care of by a couple who live by a lake. The chipmunks even come into their home!

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2021 6:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!