Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anyone watch these guys?

They had Van Wives to assist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2022 12:13 AM

Just between you and me….I think Tyler and Todd might just be, um, homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2021 2:24 PM

R1 I hear your...implication....I need more evidence.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2021 2:26 PM

Had a look and they’re a really cute, likeable couple.

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2021 2:31 PM

Um, if they're posting YouTube videos, are they really "off-grid"?

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2021 2:36 PM

R4 Yes, their electricity is powered by solar and they grow their own food. I guess it all come down to your definition of "off grid".

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2021 2:39 PM

These guys just haven't met the right girls...

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2021 2:42 PM

They look like twins.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2021 2:42 PM

I think Tyler has a girlfriend...in...um Canada

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2021 2:43 PM

R7 Maybe in the thumbnail they do, but if you watched the video, I would strongly disagree.

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2021 2:44 PM

Discovered their youtube channel right before the pandemic started. They are cute and seem authentic.

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2021 6:50 PM

I love them! They post every Sunday usually. "My shows are on." Plus Tyler looks like my cousin Koner.

by Anonymousreply 11July 31, 2021 6:58 PM

Straight? I could hear purses falling out just a few a seconds into that video.

by Anonymousreply 12July 31, 2021 7:39 PM

That water on their property is gross, just mud water.

by Anonymousreply 13July 31, 2021 7:44 PM

I've seen them before and put them in the column of "This is why heteros hate us".

by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2021 7:48 PM

Why would anyone think these 2 were straight? Their youtube cover photo shows them canoodling.

by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2021 7:53 PM

Great feets

by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2021 7:56 PM

I HATE their taste in music.

If they're living in an RV, why do they say they live in a tiny house?

by Anonymousreply 17July 31, 2021 8:06 PM

It’s nice to see two big city gays live off-grid, and in Canada no less. Both are very cute, it would be great to see them crossover to a DIY mainstream cable channel. Not all effeminate guys are into fashion and make up.

It also shows parents of queeny boys that they don’t need to transition them into M2F. They’re Just queens that work hard, work the land and when needed can put up solar panels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2022 11:24 PM

I watch these guys every weak they set a great example to younger gays on regarding working hard in your twenties and saving money! They both work together in flipping houses to come up with the funds enough to build this off-grid existence they have! All without subscribing to the gay mainstream!

by Anonymousreply 19August 13, 2022 11:41 PM

They’re fun to watch. Like us, we miss-calculate the cost, the time it takes, and the multiple trips to Home Depot also.

by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2022 12:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!