Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sam Greismam

Sam Greismam, for those of you who don't know, is Sally Field's gay son (as People Magazine labeled him.) He seems to post on Twitter 24/7 and at first he seemed fun to follow but now he is decidedly less amusing. In fact, he comes across as increasingly-vacuous and needy, sort of like that bottom who is definitely not a power-bottom.

Does anyone else follow him on Twitter? Does anyone know him in real life? What's his deal?

by Anonymousreply 13August 15, 2022 12:08 AM

Leave the young man alone, OP. GFY!

by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2021 12:24 AM

We like him! We really like him!

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2021 12:32 AM

He's ok, but his entire public personality is about being gay and having inside jokes with other gay men in their 30s.

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2021 12:33 AM

Hi Sam aka @r1 !

by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2021 12:40 AM

How could Sally's son have been otherwise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2021 12:53 AM

My brief fascination with Sam faded, although I still enjoy following him on Twitter.

All of that being said, J am surprised my post received so few comments.

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2022 8:58 PM

Does he actually do anything?

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2022 9:00 PM

He's written three shorts, that's the extent of his work. I have no idea where his money is coming from. None of the smiling gays on his Insta who have actual jobs can stand him, btw.

r6 There was another thread about him just yesterday, but I can't find it now.

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2022 9:09 PM

How can anyone know what they think of a man without seeing a picture to judge his looks???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2022 9:28 PM

[quote]I have no idea where his money is coming from.

Sally signs over her Flying Nun residual checks.

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2022 10:00 PM

The Girl with Something Extra checks just cover the cost of her dog's food.

by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2022 10:02 PM

Whoa r9, that article about "rising" young director was 5 years ago!

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2022 10:57 PM

Seemed appropriate, R12, for a year-old thread...

by Anonymousreply 13August 15, 2022 12:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!