Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Monica Lewinsky still on the average persons mind?

Or does she think she’s more important than she is, 24 years later?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91August 17, 2021 11:34 PM

Is that recent pic of her? Because she looks good.

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2021 3:58 AM

Public trollop.

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2021 4:03 AM

Every 45 seconds, an American tweets that we owe her an apology.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2021 4:03 AM

Borderline is a helluva drug

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2021 4:04 AM

She went away for a long time, but now she never stops tweeting about blowing a President. Sometimes they're funny but GET A LIFE

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2021 4:13 AM

The epitome of 'loose lips'

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2021 4:37 AM

This cunt has tried to extend her 15 minutes more than Angelyne.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2021 4:39 AM

Fox keeps her relevant to their audience. Most of us have forgotten her. Does she work?

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2021 4:45 AM

It’s difficult to believe her blowjobs were really that good.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2021 4:57 AM

Has she learnt to swallow yet?

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2021 5:19 AM

Sexual Abuse is sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2021 5:43 AM

Whenever I give my partner a blowjob/rimjob combo (which is often, as we are not big fans of anal) I always think of it as "the full Lewinsky". So in that sense, yes, she is still on my mind.

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2021 5:55 AM

Whenever I get a stain on my dress I think of her….

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2021 6:39 AM

You know your entire political party is a rotting pack of losers when you've been expunged from three branches of power and all you have to console yourselves are Hillary's e-mails and Monica Lewinsky.

#Winning

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2021 7:09 AM

She's exhausting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2021 7:15 AM

She need to be in public constantly or else the Clinton will be after her.

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2021 7:16 AM

I bet Hillary DEPLORES Monica.

by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2021 7:21 AM

She's ancient and still no man. Has she switched teams?

by Anonymousreply 18July 24, 2021 7:22 AM

No, but she's on the Russiapublican payroll. She's never held a job since... the blowjob.

They're so glad they don't have to pay Linda Tripp hush money anymore.

by Anonymousreply 19July 24, 2021 7:25 AM

R11 did she rim as well as suck?

by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2021 7:32 AM

I can’t eat spinach dip because of her.

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2021 7:43 AM

I made her! Nobody has any idea!

by Anonymousreply 22July 24, 2021 7:44 AM

[quote]when you've been expunged from three branches of power

Wait, did three Republican SCOTUS justices die and get replaced by liberals all while I went out for my run?

by Anonymousreply 23July 24, 2021 7:48 AM

She said she hasn’t managed to get a job. She must come from serious money.

by Anonymousreply 24July 24, 2021 8:13 AM

I think those that were around during the scandal probably remember her. Every time she pops up in the news they are reminded of the blow job.

by Anonymousreply 25July 24, 2021 8:28 AM

She comes from money, used to go to the NYC salon I worked at on Christopher St. and lived/lives in the Archive Building down the street. $$$

by Anonymousreply 26July 24, 2021 8:36 AM

She said she hasn’t managed to get a job. She must come from serious money.

—Anonymous

I think she went to a small liberal arts college in Portland, Oregon. Lewis and Clark? Isn't that college mainly for rich kids, supposedly?

by Anonymousreply 27July 24, 2021 8:36 AM

Am I crazy to think that one day her and Hillary will launch a national speaking tour together? It just seems like the logical conclusion of the whole saga.

by Anonymousreply 28July 24, 2021 9:00 AM

R20 Yes she also ate Clinton's ass...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 24, 2021 9:06 AM

She helped get Bush 2 in office.

Dems never consider the power of incumbency.

I was one who wanted Bill pushed out for lying to the US & in court in favor of Gore.

If only my fellow dems saw how hard it was to out a sitting prez once they're in the chair (Bush 2, Obama).

We might've been spared 8 years of Bush 2 & even the 4 of Trump.

Hills might've been more welcomed when the party gave her a top nomination.

The party had Trump level loyalty to the Clintons & it's shocking how many still talk of do nothing Chelsea as a future candidate.

As you can probably tell, I'm no big fan of political dynasties.

by Anonymousreply 30July 24, 2021 9:11 AM

She’s spent two decades trying to be a celebrity on the back of being a whore. Not that Clinton wasn’t a whore, too. But her moma must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 31July 24, 2021 9:16 AM

[quote] She’s spent two decades trying to be a celebrity on the back of being a whore. Not that Clinton wasn’t a whore, too. But her moma must be so proud.

Hillary's proud.

by Anonymousreply 32July 24, 2021 9:39 AM

YASS, Keep hating her and don't focus on me please.

by Anonymousreply 33July 24, 2021 10:48 AM

Apparently, she's on yours, OP.

I know! Let's go to the Stoning!

What a Repug-a-Palooza this thread is.

by Anonymousreply 34July 24, 2021 11:01 AM

[quote]Is Monica Lewinsky still on the average persons mind?

How can we forget her if she won't leave?

by Anonymousreply 35July 24, 2021 11:17 AM

It is reported Ken Starr beats off to a picture of her at least 4x a day.

by Anonymousreply 36July 24, 2021 11:26 AM

I bet Bill’s anus smelled. Straight men don’t have any idea to keep that area clean, they shit mid-day and wipe with dry paper and then sit in that noxious brew all day.

by Anonymousreply 37July 24, 2021 12:46 PM

I never think of her until someone or article brings her up, I don't feel sorry for her, she was 22 years old when she started working in the White House not some teenager, if she had kept her big yap shut only her and Bill would have known and she would have faced no repercussions, it was stupid of both of them. They both got what they deserved.

by Anonymousreply 38July 24, 2021 1:08 PM

Her handbags were cute, and I can’t believe y’all don’t remember this but she was a pariah for years. Who would have hired her back then? She was 21 years old and handled herself better than I would have at that age.

by Anonymousreply 39July 24, 2021 2:06 PM

I don't know why I am surprised but you cunts are more cunty than usual. Of course Bill Clinton is remembered as the wonderful old wise former President who literally has had a post presidential life unscathed. But bring Monica Lewinsky's name up and she's the whore who sucked off a POTUS in the Oval Office. No redemption. No getting past that. No way to get past that. It is disgusting the duality that exists between the two of them. He was a predator and he was in a position of power and if it was any other situation he would have been fired and his career would have been over. And as far as blaming her for Bush 2? Thats on boring ass Gore and Clinton who lied under oath.

by Anonymousreply 40July 24, 2021 2:18 PM

I think of her loose snatch every time I see a cigar.

by Anonymousreply 41July 24, 2021 2:22 PM

[quote]She was 21 years old and handled herself better than I would have at that age.

Back then, people were expected to act like adults when they turned 18. Unlike today’s Millennial generation who are perpetual children and traumatized by daily life well into their thirties.

by Anonymousreply 42July 24, 2021 2:24 PM

Bill was always attracted to chubby, dumpy looking women. It must have been a power thing.

by Anonymousreply 43July 24, 2021 2:27 PM

I blame Bill’s handlers. He should’ve hired Pence’s and not allowed a woman alone in the same room with him.

by Anonymousreply 44July 24, 2021 2:28 PM

Turns out, sucking off the president of the United States was not a smart career move.

by Anonymousreply 45July 24, 2021 2:29 PM

She's in the rotation of the average Republican's golden oldie conspiracy theories, along with Bill's secret Black baby and BENGHAZI.

by Anonymousreply 46July 24, 2021 2:29 PM

If Hillary had been a better wife to the president, we would never have known her name.

by Anonymousreply 47July 24, 2021 2:30 PM

R47 you are looking for a fight, do you?

Let's hope people will give you what you want.

by Anonymousreply 48July 24, 2021 2:36 PM

[quote] Turns out, sucking off the president of the United States was not a smart career move.

You can say that again.

by Anonymousreply 49July 24, 2021 2:38 PM

R48 are you promising or threatening?

by Anonymousreply 50July 24, 2021 2:39 PM

All I'm saying is, the First Lady has one job, and she failed at it.

by Anonymousreply 51July 24, 2021 2:40 PM

She made some bad choices but the media bullying was relentless. And it came from both the mainstream elite media and the right wing outlets. Maureen Dowd was gifted a Pulitzer for mocking Monica weekly. Lewinsky was even threatened with jail time by the FBI. The DC elite media circles had despised " hick" Clinton and his " bitch" wife Hilary from the beginning and they went absolutely nuts at this opportunity. They howled about what a disgrace this incident was yet had no issue with the scores of Republicans who kept a mistress for decades. And interestingly, these same media rooms seemed to be ground zero for Me too allegations later on. Affairs happen everyday in dc. Lewinsky is famous only because of the media and right wing jackals.

by Anonymousreply 52July 24, 2021 2:40 PM

OP, Define “average person.” It’s not the same on DL as it is among the general public.

by Anonymousreply 53July 24, 2021 2:42 PM

She could have had a career but she chose to make a living off being "the remarkably honest and engaging former lover of a former president." It was, is, and will always be a tiresome act.

by Anonymousreply 54July 24, 2021 2:42 PM

[quote] She went away for a long time, but now she never stops tweeting about blowing a President

I was very supportive of her reclaiming some of, well, whatever. A space where she wasn't a joke, because she's interesting and deserves better.

But now she seems to keep dining out on her history in her Tweets. It's only a matter of time until she sells some sort of dress with jizz stains, or a load-flavored kombucha, or something.

by Anonymousreply 55July 24, 2021 2:43 PM

You brought her up, OP, so you sort of answered your own question.

by Anonymousreply 56July 24, 2021 2:43 PM

R45. I haf never had problem. Sucking President’s cock even got foreign-born parents US citizenship. Plus vee now live in luxury mansion mit servants to vash my husband’ shit-stained pants.

by Anonymousreply 57July 24, 2021 2:47 PM

Came here to post what R5 said..

by Anonymousreply 58July 24, 2021 2:47 PM

I hate Jay Leno with the fire of a thousand suns for the way he joked about Monica.

She didn't start the jokes, but I am glad she can laugh at them now.

Love that slut.

by Anonymousreply 59July 24, 2021 2:49 PM

Monica Lewinsky takes her dress to the dry cleaners. As she is leaving, the dry clean calls out "Come Again!"

"No," she replies, "just milk."

by Anonymousreply 60July 24, 2021 2:50 PM

That one is almost as old as the stain itself, R60.

by Anonymousreply 61July 24, 2021 2:52 PM

R59 what's worse is how long they went on. He was still cracking Monica jokes well into the 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 62July 24, 2021 3:00 PM

R62 is that cum on your face, or did you just blow someone to get a job?

by Anonymousreply 63July 24, 2021 3:02 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 64July 24, 2021 3:52 PM

Only in her OWN mind...

by Anonymousreply 65July 24, 2021 4:07 PM

She has lovely hair

by Anonymousreply 66July 24, 2021 4:17 PM

I'm impressed by her ambition. Back in the early 90s, it wasn't so common for people to be overweight, and society was more nasty to girls who were even slightly overweight. But that didn't stop her from pursuing her crush, who just happened to be the most powerful man in the world. She was in her young 20s, and maybe it was the first time she had fallen in love.

She didn't want the money and fame, she was content being the sidepiece in the crowd. Her downfall was spilling everything to her coworker. But really, if you were in your young 20s and banging (orally) POTUS, you wouldn't be able to shut up about it either; you'd have to tell someone. If she had hinted about the affair to anyone else, they'd probably have thought she was a delusional nut.

People's brains aren't fully formed until they're 25, so she can always blame it on that. That slut Bill had no excuse, though. She might still love him a little bit; the pangs of your first love never really go away. Maybe every time she appears in the media, she imagines him watching or reading the interview, and she wonders if he's still fond of her even though he can't act on it.

Every once in awhile the tabloids interview the woman who had an affair with JFK in the White House when she was a young government worker. The man was a pig, and he loaned her out to his buddies for sexual favors while he watched. In that case, the woman seemed like a victim to JFK's predator. The difference between her and Monica was that Monica was kind of the predator in her affair with Bill. (Still, Bill should have known better.) She constantly plotted to cross his path, and she regularly snuck away from her intern job post to chase him down.

Young love messes up your head and makes you do stupid things sometimes. And that's why many people have a soft spot for Monica in their hearts.

by Anonymousreply 67July 24, 2021 4:41 PM

She was old enough to know what she was doing was not smart. She's no victim and everyone knows it. Guess what, young woman can make bad sexual decisions. Doesn't mean they were a victim just because they lived to regret it. Own your shit, whores. Own your shit.

by Anonymousreply 68July 24, 2021 4:48 PM

^ She gave an interview to Baba Wawa on 20/20 that received high ratings and Baba asked and got detailed answers as to how it (or she) went down. Unnecessary salacious details.

by Anonymousreply 69July 24, 2021 4:53 PM

[quote] Maybe every time she appears in the media, she imagines him watching or reading the interview, and she wonders if he's still fond of her even though he can't act on it.

Excellent point, r67. I don't know if you're a woman but this is exactly how a woman thinks.

by Anonymousreply 70July 24, 2021 5:35 PM

R39 she also handled Bill pretty well!

by Anonymousreply 71July 25, 2021 4:46 AM

Coming soon--

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 25, 2021 5:49 AM

Monica, go suck an unmarried dick.

by Anonymousreply 73July 25, 2021 6:35 AM

Edie Falco is Linda Tripp!

by Anonymousreply 74July 25, 2021 1:54 PM

If I were Monica, I'd be so offended at the Beanie Feldstein casting.

by Anonymousreply 75July 26, 2021 1:16 AM

Trailer:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 12, 2021 7:24 PM

Unlike most of the people who bitch about Murphy I usually like his shows. But I have no real desire to sit through a rehash of this shit show. As many jokes as it spawned it was a real tragedy the amount of money and resources that were spent investigating a sex act between two consenting adults.

by Anonymousreply 77August 12, 2021 7:33 PM

She previously seduced one of her married older college professors, chased Bill for an entire year, bragged about wanting to seduce him, and after months of her lifting her skirt or dropping her pants to "show him what color underwear she was wearing that day" she finally got him. That tart gets no sympathy from me.

by Anonymousreply 78August 12, 2021 7:40 PM

R78 Why did Bill continue to allow her exclusive access to him and the Oral I mean Oval Office? He attempted to circumvent protocol by not having her visits recorded in the ledger. He was an idiot not to see the 'red flag' that was Monica. He had everything to loose in this situation.

by Anonymousreply 79August 15, 2021 9:20 PM

^ lose or perhaps too loose

by Anonymousreply 80August 15, 2021 9:23 PM

Female privilege is becoming a celebrity for sucking dick.

by Anonymousreply 81August 15, 2021 9:26 PM

R69 I liked that Barbara Walters interview, just two dirty sluts sharing cock sucking techniques on prime time television.

by Anonymousreply 82August 15, 2021 9:29 PM

Cruddy skank. Have some dignity and stop grabbing the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 83August 15, 2021 9:40 PM

Monica is our goddess.

by Anonymousreply 84August 15, 2021 9:45 PM

She didn't do for berets what Miss Faye did!

by Anonymousreply 85August 17, 2021 9:17 PM

Only when I think about cigars or the Gap.

by Anonymousreply 86August 17, 2021 9:23 PM

My mother always referred to her as a lost soul.

by Anonymousreply 87August 17, 2021 9:31 PM

OK, I will admit that I found Bill Clinton to be attractive back then but there is no way I would have been able to give him a spontaneous rim job.

by Anonymousreply 88August 17, 2021 9:56 PM

R30, you are either up Bernie Sanders' butt or you're up Trump's. Sanders doesn't need you up his butt as Biden has brought him into the big tent.

by Anonymousreply 89August 17, 2021 10:04 PM

The Republicans keep her on retainer in case Hillary ever runs for anything. She hasn't worked in decades.

by Anonymousreply 90August 17, 2021 10:05 PM

It wasn't her college professor. Think it was her high school teacher.

by Anonymousreply 91August 17, 2021 11:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!