Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fauci vs Cawthorne - these two hate each other

I’m #TeamFauci

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 25, 2021 4:32 AM

I fucking hate Roller Nazi!

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2021 3:35 AM

Team Fauci, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2021 3:36 AM

Just push the Nazi's wheelchair into traffic already.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2021 3:36 AM

So glad Dr. Fauci is freely to speak unlike he was in the Trump administration. The difference between him under Trump and under Biden is like night and day.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2021 3:36 AM

Cawthorne is a certified retard.

There's nothing about his intellect that would get him out of Special Ed, trust me.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2021 3:41 AM

If anyone doubts that white privlidge exists, just show them this crippled motherfucker's photo and then drop the mic and walk away.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2021 3:44 AM

Sitler knows he’s not qualified. His strategy is to get in front of as many GQPers as he can and raise his profile. He even said when he took office that he hired his staff to focus on communication not legislating or constituent services.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2021 3:47 AM

[quote]privlidge

I will "oh dear" myself.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2021 3:49 AM

Fauci is on the defensive is he is defending himself to Hawthorne. I smell blood in the water and it's not Madison's. Fauci is shady as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2021 4:01 AM

I hate them both.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2021 4:03 AM

R10 = GQP plague rat

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2021 4:04 AM

What you smell R10 is definitely Madison. You know he wears a diaper, right?

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2021 4:54 AM

You bitches wouldn't be able to say these awful things to me if I weren't still in this chair!

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2021 5:03 AM

[quote]show them this crippled motherfucker's photo and then drop the mic [italic][bold]and walk away.[/italic][/bold]

ISWYDT, Meanie Poopy Head R7. NYAH!👨‍🦽🧑‍🦽♿

by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2021 5:34 AM

Is Lazy Susan better at blowjobs or handies? I want to spray my jizz on his tiddies!

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2021 5:39 AM

“WHERE DOES HE GET OFF?” “Well obviously he’s doing that from his wheelchair!”

by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2021 6:41 AM

If Cawthorne weren't in a wheelchair, he'd be racking up the sexual harassment charges.

by Anonymousreply 18July 25, 2021 4:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!