Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

spitroast is the best position

I was spitroasted tonight by my dom and some 10 incher he knows, in a splendid villa, they went at it like I was a ragdoll, and my dom pissed on me at the end. I had lots and lots of compliments, what a good little whore I am, how good I am at sucking cock, how beautiful my body is, what a nice little ass and so forth. They even invited me to share a drink on the terrace, but I had a long drive home and I excused myself. I feel so elated , it was GREAT

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2021 12:08 AM

Congrats!

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2021 12:59 AM

0/10. C'mon, OP. You can be more convincing.

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2021 12:59 AM

Was it, like, your birthday or something?

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2021 1:01 AM

Mother must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2021 1:02 AM

Did he foot fist you? 10” just isn’t enough anymore

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2021 1:06 AM

Thanks for sharing, Senatrice!

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2021 1:10 AM

Dad?

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2021 1:12 AM

OP, I’m cackling like an old whore.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2021 1:16 AM

And then you sobered up and realized it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2021 1:20 AM

Dear Penthouse Forum, you’ll never believe this…

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2021 1:29 AM

Did one of them steal your kitchen sponge? Did one pull a baby doll out of his asshole?

Do you support the graphic arts?

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2021 1:41 AM

No, it was like, my last day of freedom, because the missus was on her way back, and my dom also has children, so it was a special treat for us both

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2021 12:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!