Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney Spears is not helping her conservatorship case.

Gurrrrl... 👀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426October 6, 2021 8:09 AM

I feel bad for her but she sounds batshit crazy. And you're right, OP. Her rambling messages on social media don't help her case. There's absolutely no way any judge in this country would end the conservatorship over her finances without a psych eval.

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2021 12:31 AM

R1: FF, cunt. Always an FF for the retarded O/C VV troll.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2021 12:35 AM

That is fucking creepy.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2021 12:40 AM

Her lawyer should tell her to tone it down a bit. But She's simply enjoying having the shackles loosened a little. She has a lot of pent up frustration to release.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2021 12:45 AM

Her Instagram proves she’s insane.

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2021 12:50 AM

She's not especially helping her case, but it seems like she needs something that's somewhere between "free" and where she is now.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2021 12:52 AM

She’s just dancing chill out

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2021 12:53 AM

I think Jamie thought, "Fuck it, let her post whatever she wants on Instagram -- the court will see it and agree that she's fucking nuts." She needs to tone it down and get her shit together.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2021 12:54 AM

Even Vivian has had sufficient, r1

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2021 12:56 AM

I know you guys don't actually have Twitters or Instagrams or TikTok but influencers and pop stars do this kind of stuff all the time.

A bunch of grown adults shouldn't be sitting around saying that a tacky IG post will make "the court see that she's fucking nuts." You're all SUPPOSED to be smarter than that.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2021 12:59 AM

Imagine if Baby Jane had had an Instagram!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2021 12:59 AM

She has crazy eyes.

Set her free, I can’t wait to witness her next breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2021 1:01 AM

And here we go…. Just posted this one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2021 1:04 AM

I wonder what meds she's on.

A lot of newer (atypical) anti-psychotics cause weight gain, as do many mood stabilizers. But (physically) she looks great.

by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2021 1:06 AM

@R14: That's Daddy's little sugarplum. 🤤

by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2021 1:08 AM

She sounds manic:

[quote]So what do you guys do to keep your dreams alive ???? Just curious cause at this point I'm not sure it's a good idea to listen to advice from some people. Yesterday I realized all my tennis shoes were gone ... I like them because I dance three hours most days and my feet hurt so I put tennis shoes on so my feet feel nice ... well all of mine are old so I ordered four new pairs and they came in five weeks ago but they were all too big so I've been without them for a long time !!!! So when I woke up yesterday and remembered I had none I pulled a Carrie Bradshaw and ordered a bunch of new shoes online !!!! My assistants HUMBLING APPROACH why don’t you just see what you can find in your closet DID NOT WORK ANYMORE ... I chose to BLOW and guess what ... my feet are soaring these days ... I'm not gonna stop buying tennis shoes and heels ever 👟👠 !!!! I'm not gonna settle and considering the other day I said I feel like I'm just getting here ... THAT'S AN UNDERSTATEMENT !!!! It's been a while since I drove alone and well let's just say it's a DIFFERENT BALLGAME cause I’m not sure this stadium 🏟 is gonna be anywhere near America !!!! Here is me dancing to PUMPED UP KICKS after cleaning my REAL living room with no Tic Toc but a real grandfather clock that has a hidden door you can hide in ... I know I'm a kid at heart !!!! After cleaning my cherry floors I did my own version of play and cleaned with my new PUMPED UP KICKS ... literally ... and look I'm flying !!!! Maybe I'll just be nice and plant here and keep my dreams alive by thinking about visiting St. Tropez with @cher and eating ice cream ... She was one of my favorite singers as a kid and I loved to dress up as her ... and thinking about having a six pack like @jlo ... Lord she's so inspiring in her new video !!!! Again this is me with hope ... love ... and intention ... by the way I do intend on going to the ball after I clean my house 😂😉😉 !!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2021 1:08 AM

[quote]I wonder what meds she's on.

Meth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 24, 2021 1:10 AM

None of the above made any fucking sense. Is she in manic mode?

Her twirling videos are creepy.

by Anonymousreply 19July 24, 2021 1:11 AM

Whoa, R17. She's a Norma Desmond wrapped in an Imelda Marcos inside a Little Edie.

by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2021 1:18 AM

Ummmm. I mean, maybe I'd go kind of crazy too if I didn't have to worry about my bills and just had to keep myself busy at home by any means necessary...?

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2021 1:18 AM

R17 Wow. Just wow….

by Anonymousreply 22July 24, 2021 1:20 AM

R17 and we wonder why she refuses a full psych evaluation so that she could be released from the conservatorship. If that is indeed Britney, wow, it’s likely that she has something more than a mood disorder. There’s evidence of disordered thought process, mainly with tangential thought and flight of ideas. There’s no connectivity in her thought process. It’s definitely not what we would consider coherent. The videos show seductive demeanor that lack self-awareness given the recent progress on her appeal to end the conservatorship. Lastly, she appears to possess certain overvalued ideas (family, friends all against her) that, while not fully delusional, are troubling because they demonstrate being prone to actual delusions either in the present or in the past.

by Anonymousreply 23July 24, 2021 1:34 AM

And her fans and Twitter enabling and encouraging her is really sick.

What a world.

by Anonymousreply 24July 24, 2021 1:37 AM

Another troubling aspect: she seems to be trapped in a time warp and think she still has the sex appeal she had 15-20 years ago. And she doesn't. Does anybody watch those videos where she is doing the seductive dance moves and think "hell yeah, i want to nail that" ? She's certainly no JLo, and even JLo keeps it kind of classy/sexy for the most part. B's hair and makeup always look like a 6 year old did them. She's kind of the opposite of sexy at this point, even though her body is in great shape. I'm not saying she shouldn't dance because it's obviously something she loves, but she should stop posting all these manic videos with the rambling, nonsensical posts.

by Anonymousreply 25July 24, 2021 1:45 AM

[quote]Another troubling aspect: she seems to be trapped in a time warp and think she still has the sex appeal she had 15-20 years ago.

The fact she was also taking about Carrie Bradshaw in that post also shows how stuck in the past she is.

by Anonymousreply 26July 24, 2021 1:58 AM

*talking

by Anonymousreply 27July 24, 2021 1:59 AM

Yeah she’s 40. Minor detail. She is stuck in a time warp.

I think she’s off her meds.

by Anonymousreply 28July 24, 2021 2:00 AM

[quote]And her fans and Twitter enabling and encouraging her is really sick.

And they’ll be the exact same people blaming the courts if she gets free and it turns into a disaster - they’ll be saying “Why would they have let her go unsupervised knowing she was so fragile?”🙄 You know that’s what they’ll do.

by Anonymousreply 29July 24, 2021 2:01 AM

She’s literally just dancing…

by Anonymousreply 30July 24, 2021 2:04 AM

She doesn't really have control over her social media accounts.

by Anonymousreply 31July 24, 2021 2:09 AM

Agreed she may be off her meds: so many videos in so little time with lots of rambling, disjointed ideas jumbled together into one long wall of text.

I feel like I'm slowly driving by an accident that's happened and rubber-necking at this point.

by Anonymousreply 32July 24, 2021 2:09 AM

R11 - and I’m sure a TikTok-star judge will be reviewing her case 🙄

by Anonymousreply 33July 24, 2021 2:13 AM

R31 I think she does now. She’s been posting manic shit like a fiend. I bet they gave her the phone back.

by Anonymousreply 34July 24, 2021 2:47 AM

r30 see r17. She's doing more than just dancing.

by Anonymousreply 35July 24, 2021 9:57 AM

How come when I try blocking the threads on this cunt they keep reappearing? I’m sick of seeing her name and face.😑

by Anonymousreply 36July 24, 2021 10:04 AM

I condole you, r36

by Anonymousreply 37July 24, 2021 10:18 AM

Probably a very good idea keeping her from getting knocked up. Can you imagine those poor kids. All the psycho pills that Brit swallowed over the years. No way she can have normal kids.

by Anonymousreply 38July 24, 2021 11:14 AM

Paris Hilton commented, "That's hot."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 24, 2021 12:26 PM

If Spears hadn’t been put under the conservatorship, she would have gone off the rails even more, ending up like Lohan partying in Greece and doing depraved things for creepy Arab sheikhs.

by Anonymousreply 40July 24, 2021 12:58 PM

If a stylist could get to her, I think whatever she thinks she’s doing would be closer in reach.

by Anonymousreply 41July 24, 2021 2:24 PM

I think this young man speaks for all of us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 24, 2021 2:35 PM

The aspects of the conservatorship I found gross are the fact she was forced to perform against her will, and she was forced to get an IUD to prevent pregnancy. Otherwise, she is not well and is in no position to handle her own affairs. The woman in that video is not a teenage TikTokker. She's a 40 year old mother.

by Anonymousreply 43July 24, 2021 3:03 PM

R43 If I had a dollar for every middle aged adult using social media like a teenager, I would certainly not be living in flyoverstan.

by Anonymousreply 44July 24, 2021 3:27 PM

This thread is typical. Tearing this woman down. She couldn't do anything right for you boring queens. I've never ever been a fan of hers but I'm 100% supporting her through this. Even if she does have mental health problems to the point where she needs support, she should be able to speak out and be involved in these decisions. She's a fucking human being who is struggling, you assholes.

by Anonymousreply 45July 24, 2021 4:09 PM

As long as Britney sets aside a certain amount for her children (that she nor K-Fed) can't touch, till they are 18 or done with college, I say give her the rest and let her blow through it.

The real concern is she wants more children. She does not appear to be stable enough to have another child. And she already has children to enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 46July 24, 2021 4:30 PM

She need not be totally sane to be released from her conservatorship but she can't be completely nuts either.

by Anonymousreply 47July 24, 2021 4:40 PM

Go over to the Obsessions thread--you're obsessed with Britney. And did someone say my Resignations thread was 'of no interest to gays?' Sheesh.

If posting stupid shit on social media was a deciding factor in conservatorships, 3/4 of the world would be under them.

by Anonymousreply 48July 24, 2021 4:56 PM

Who was that famous 40s actress that went mental and was found living or working in a hotel as a desk clerk or something?

by Anonymousreply 49July 24, 2021 5:13 PM

Any time she posts something that might be questionable, her fans go into conspiracy theory mode saying "This isn't Britney!!!", but when they like the post, it is all "YASS Queen SLAY!". It is really unhealthy, her own fans might do her in.

by Anonymousreply 50July 24, 2021 5:30 PM

She is one of the highest paid and most successful entertainers in the world who has worked with some of the best choreographers. The average TickTock and Instagram influencer manage to make more professional looking videos with better dancing. So although it is great to see her dancing like nobody’s watching, for someone of her caliber to be doing this indicates a mental issue.

by Anonymousreply 51July 24, 2021 5:38 PM

They must have sedated her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 24, 2021 9:00 PM

lol r52

by Anonymousreply 54July 24, 2021 9:21 PM

She posted this again a few hours ago. Instagram must love her to show her chichis because there's no censorship for her! 🙈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 25, 2021 2:30 AM

Learn to search for what, R53? Your cunthole?

by Anonymousreply 56July 25, 2021 2:35 AM

Welp. This is what happens when you lock a grown woman in her house for 15 years. Look what it did to Lizzie Borden!

by Anonymousreply 57July 25, 2021 2:43 AM

I told she was nuts.

Next she”ll be flashing me around again.

by Anonymousreply 58July 25, 2021 3:07 AM

There's nothing better than when Britney is trolling her beloved sister 😂

Part 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 25, 2021 4:00 AM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 25, 2021 4:00 AM

She's 40 now. Just wait until she goes through menopause. Then we'll see some real crazy.

by Anonymousreply 61July 25, 2021 4:32 AM

S'il te plaît, Cher, Amérique, nous vous en supplions, gardez Britney chez vous. On n'a pas besoin de cette connasse sur la Côte d’Azur

by Anonymousreply 62July 25, 2021 4:46 AM

Lol. Cher and Britney sharing the same nursing home would make for a great sitcom.

Miss Cher could smack the soul out of Brit on a regular basis and tell her to "snap out of it!"

by Anonymousreply 63July 25, 2021 4:53 AM

She’s already showing nipples to the world, and that’s just from getting her own lawyer to represent her. Nothing has been “won” e.g. deemed not crazy enough to be under conservatorship. If she’s flashing titties now, imagine what she’ll be doing IF she gets released from conservatorship. She’ll be engaging in gang bangs (as she was rumored to do before hospitalizations and conservatorship) while snorting coke off random dude’s hairy ass in a club VIP room somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 64July 25, 2021 3:46 PM

[quote]She’ll be engaging in gang bangs while snorting coke off random dude’s hairy ass in a club VIP room somewhere.

Sounds like fun to me!

by Anonymousreply 65July 25, 2021 3:49 PM

There are people all over in America who behave like this and nobody cares, and they are allowed to live their lives. The only difference here is that she has a family of leeches who are completely dependent on her. Honestly, I don't know how her conservatorship doesn't run afoul of the 13th Amendment (banning slavery) as she had no control over personal life or finances, and was being forced to work for the financial benefit of others.

by Anonymousreply 66July 25, 2021 4:09 PM

So who is speeding up her videos like r18? I’ve read people speculate her team does it to make her look crazy, but people also think she’s now in control of her posts.

by Anonymousreply 67July 25, 2021 4:13 PM

Now ? She's been posting crappy videos like this for years.

by Anonymousreply 68July 25, 2021 4:19 PM

For what its worth, it might have been therapeutic in the beginning years of this conservatorship to pump Britney full of drugs and keep her busy in her career. It was stabilizing. It wasn't ONLY about the family needing income. It was a constructive thing for a crazy person. Don't you remember the start of this? She was a ZOMBIE. And then slowly, little by little, she got it somewhat together. For a couple years, she had to be HELD in every movement. Then she was able to move on her own. Then she was able to dance again. Then she lost some of the bloat. Then she was able to do a gig in Los Vegas, and work on a TV show without any great embarrassment. I am sorry to inform her stupid free Britney fans, but Britney was a hell of a lot better, and for several years. Now, it may be time to shift to another model. If she doesn't want to work, respect that. But tis woman is certifiably NUTS and I don't think the conservatorship has been the hell-hole of slavery it is being portrayed as.

by Anonymousreply 69July 25, 2021 4:51 PM

I don't think she needs a conservatorship, but someone should check her meds. She makes NO SENSE.

by Anonymousreply 70July 25, 2021 4:58 PM

R69 Britney only seemed like a zombie once she was put into the conservatorship. She was a completely different person before it.

Britney was coerced and tricked into this conservatorship-business-slavery model by her abusive father. She has been isolated from her friends. If you think she should still be in this conservatorship, reserved for dementia patients, you're the one who's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 71July 25, 2021 5:00 PM

Dramatic tale of machiavellian abuse. A master plot involving teams of doctors willing to enslave a healthy woman with heavy psychiatric drugs so she continues to provide riches to her evil family of spongers. Infantile, masturbatory fantasy by stans.

by Anonymousreply 72July 25, 2021 5:14 PM

R72 Yeah it has to be a conspiracy that Britney's alcoholic high school drop out dad mismanaged her vast fortune.

by Anonymousreply 73July 25, 2021 5:41 PM

“I’m never performing again!” *Goes on social media and gives erratic performance* 🤡

by Anonymousreply 74July 25, 2021 5:46 PM

R74 Gives erratic performance on her own terms that daddy isn't making a cent from, you mean.

by Anonymousreply 75July 25, 2021 6:47 PM

R73 you jumped to a different point and argument. Britney can be mentally ill AND her father can be a miserable cunt. They are not exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 76July 25, 2021 7:33 PM

This will end in tears

by Anonymousreply 77July 25, 2021 8:53 PM

Her dad took over because she has the mind of a 13-yr. old girl. He saved her finances from shambles.

He should let her fall. Let the Iranian gigolo steal all her money til she's working in a Louisiana Walmart.

by Anonymousreply 78July 25, 2021 9:53 PM

R78 Well-come to Wawl-Mawrt 🤡

by Anonymousreply 79July 25, 2021 9:55 PM

Arrested development - in her mind she's still a sexy teenage piece. This twirling, boob-flashing, babbling "teenager" is a mom with sons aged 13 and 15.

by Anonymousreply 80July 25, 2021 10:24 PM

I agree - let her fail. And let all you #freeBritney lunatics act surprised when she ends up back in a psych ward.

by Anonymousreply 81July 25, 2021 10:52 PM

She is obviously severely mentally ill. If she wasn't Britney Spears - she would be living under a bridge. If she regains "control" of her finances she probably still will.

by Anonymousreply 82July 25, 2021 11:02 PM

I always refused medication for my anxiety, OCD, eating disorder and (mild-to-moderate) depression, although the side-effects of antidepressants are harmless compared to the kind of antipsychotic drugs Britney is likely on. Those really seem to zombie-fy people. However, if she suffers from severe bipolar disorder or schizophrenia (and those are the only diagnoses I can think of that would justify a conservatorship), that zombification might be the lesser of two evils.

I really wish science would come up with better ways to treat those diseases.

by Anonymousreply 83July 25, 2021 11:52 PM

Agreed r83. It’s very sad.

by Anonymousreply 84July 26, 2021 12:25 AM

If Britney were THAT severely mentally ill her court-appointed social worker wouldn't be helping her end the conservatorship. And her close friend Fe, who's a genuinely good person, wouldn't be advocating for it to end as well.

by Anonymousreply 85July 26, 2021 12:39 AM

It’s sad that her whole sense of identity seems wrapped up in being sexualized. She acts like a seductress or nympho— not because she is one but that’s basically her programming. Face it, if she hasn’t found success in pop music, she’d have done porn.

by Anonymousreply 86July 26, 2021 12:46 AM

R86 That's common behavior for women who were sexually abused as children.

by Anonymousreply 87July 26, 2021 12:52 AM

She is still not in control of her own social media. I don't think she is making these posts. Her phone is mirrored. She has no privacy. I think someone is posting these to make her look bad. Although, if showing tits should render one incapable of functioning, shouldn't half of Hollywood be in conservatorships? Why isn't slimy ass Kim K in one? She did a porn film. You misogynist queens need to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 88July 26, 2021 1:30 AM

Maybe it's transient schizophrenia?

by Anonymousreply 89July 26, 2021 3:15 AM

No (43) she’s not a mother, she plopped out two kids that she almost killed by ignoring them to petty wrig La Lohan and cunty Hilton! She is unfit so the courts wisely gave the lesser of two evils parent (KFed) FULL CUSTODY ! A mom losing kids means she’s extremely unfit, mentally ill or on drugs. She is the trifecta sadly. So her being forced to have an IUD in is the best decision anyone’s ever made. She has no business bringing another kid into the world to FUCK up! I wish more courts would force sterilization on these dumb cunts and Nick Cannons who spread their seeds everywhere yet never take responsibility when the kid is born. Britney is trapped mentally at 16 she has manic bipolar with schizophrenic mania. She is in need of constant meds and therapy but her rambling videos prove she’s off them. The hot BF is a leech. Fucks her but doesn’t give a toss about her other than her paycheck and pussy.

by Anonymousreply 90July 26, 2021 5:18 AM

Why do people keep asking why other celebrities aren't in a conservatorship? Like Charlie Sheen, Kanye West, Kim K? None of these people were acting out like Britney did. They are just assholes and morons. Being an asshole is not the same as having a severe mental illness. We don't know what Brit was diagnosed with. That said, I think the conservatorship should just get lifted but still have conditions (like somehow prevent her from having more children) and of course regular wellness checks.

by Anonymousreply 91July 26, 2021 5:26 AM

[quote] There are people all over in America who behave like this and nobody cares, and they are allowed to live their lives. The only difference here is that she has a family of leeches who are completely dependent on her. Honestly, I don't know how her conservatorship doesn't run afoul of the 13th Amendment (banning slavery) as she had no control over personal life or finances, and was being forced to work for the financial benefit of others.

13th didn't ban slavery fully. It said bondage would be illegal unless imprisoned. So slavery is still a thing for the incarcerated.

I agree, she should not be working and financing others. Her family all actually have their own occupations and aren't dependent on her. Jamie worked as a chef for years. Jamie Lynn is a working actress. Bryan works as a producer.

I think it's actually non-relatives that are funneling her money like her marketing team. Celebrities are just as susceptible to financial fraud.

by Anonymousreply 92July 26, 2021 5:42 AM

r92 true her family is totally being thrown under the bus and her fans are having a field day attacking them, which is a perfect way to keep them distracted while the people ACTUALLY pulling the strings behind the scenes get away with it. If Britney loses her family, who does she have left in her life? Her fans? lol. Her friends? Does she have many REAL ones? Her boyfriend? Yeah he'll fuck her over.

by Anonymousreply 93July 26, 2021 6:03 AM

r90 and r93 - I agree. Fully.

I'm sure the fans will really be able to step in when she's living on the street.

Like someone said on this thread or another (since there are 100 Brit threads) the #freeBritney crowd will then turn around and blame her family for not being there for her after she blows through her money and ends up back in crisis a la 2007.

by Anonymousreply 94July 26, 2021 1:27 PM

Yeah, R94, that’s sad but likely. It’s easy for the #freebritney crowd to think her conservatorship should be dissolved, but no one truly knows why it’s there in the first place. She may be a cash cow to her family, but all these years later she’ll still able to live a fairly luxurious life, and left to her own self-determination, I’m not sure that’d be the case. The fact that her kids were basically taken from her makes me think she’s pretty messed up in the head.

by Anonymousreply 95July 26, 2021 1:58 PM

R95 They've mismanaged her money like crazy. And that's evident only from the public documents...

by Anonymousreply 96July 26, 2021 6:04 PM

R95 Even if she's schizophrenic she shouldn't have been under the most restrictive conservatorship possible. She still deserves her human rights.

Forcing all her friends away from her and forcing her to work are not acceptable uses of a conservatorship and yet that's what Britney's father did. It's absolutely tragic that she has been afraid of her abusive father and conservator all these years.

by Anonymousreply 97July 26, 2021 6:05 PM

R92 Britney's father makes over $200k a year from the conservatorship. He makes more money than her allowance each year!!! Beyond fucked up.

Bryan Spears has repeatedly referred to Britney's fans as "our fans" and it's "our tour." It's clear that this family thinks Britney's money is just as much theirs, and so they needed to lock her up to protect the money-- the most "precious" asset.

by Anonymousreply 98July 26, 2021 6:07 PM

The problem with being under a conservatorship is that everything you ever say or do then becomes a reflection of the conservatorship.

If Cher were under a conservatorship, would you read her unhinged tweets differently? Would you say "oh, cher is obviously bonkers, thank god she has the conservatorship"?

by Anonymousreply 99July 26, 2021 6:15 PM

It is likely the oversight has been beneficial in some ways but it was too restrictive. Not being allowed to have a phone or paint your kitchen cabinets or drive a car or have any say into decisions bout your life is punitive not restrictive. She has also said a couple times how time with her kids and Sam was used as a carrot to force her to do things they wanted her to do. That is just wrong. If they have been more collaborative and just stepped in when she was about to make a poor decision and to prevent major negative outcomes, she might not be so angry. The power and control piece of micromanaging her and treating her like a bad teenager was the wrong way for Jamie to go.

by Anonymousreply 100July 26, 2021 6:45 PM

Fair enough, R97, but the fact remains she’d probably be destitute, or worse, by now if not for the conservatorship. Maybe it’s a hopeless or no-win situation, but the conservatorship has probably helped her. I completely agree there should be free will, and if she wants to spend all her money on Cheetos, beer and lottery tickets, that’d be her prerogative. But then what tune would the #freebritney crowd be singing, then?

by Anonymousreply 101July 26, 2021 7:00 PM

OMGGG! This poor girl needs more fresh air, at the very least. 😪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102July 26, 2021 7:10 PM

it's interesting what a divisive issue this is. whether you are for or against the conservatorship - both sides feel strongly and aren't changing their minds.

by Anonymousreply 103July 26, 2021 7:31 PM

R103 I think the groups that feel the most strongly are the most vocal. Frankly, I can't quite put my finger on what the fuck is going on here. I think her dad probably shouldn't run her affairs if she so strongly opposes this set up but I am not buying everything the free britney crowd is selling. I don't fully believe that so many doctors and judges over the years would have allowed this to continue without there being something majorly off with her functioning. But I'm on the fence and am keeping an open mind. It's possible that maybe she needs some sort of conservator, just not her father .

by Anonymousreply 104July 26, 2021 7:38 PM

As the latest filing proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, Britney is in no place to handle her own affairs. The Free Britney crowd are right to be mad at her family, but they veer into delusional territory when they imply she can function like a normal adult. She's fighting to remove her father as the one in charge of her conservatorship. She herself isn't trying to end the practice altogether (which is why she's lobbying to get a lawyer of her choosing to replace daddy).

by Anonymousreply 105July 26, 2021 9:33 PM

The first move her new lawyer is making, is installing a new conservator over Brit's money, in order to get rid of Jamie Spears all together. I'm not sure Britney minds the conservatorship that much. She likes other people handing the business end, and her just performing. It was a flat out, severe conflict of interest to ever have her father involved. Britney simply wants to be treated like a human being, instead of a death row inmate in solitary confinement.

by Anonymousreply 106July 26, 2021 9:47 PM

She's always going to be eccentric and spazzy, but harmless. I don't see Armie Hammer tied up in a conservatorship and he is dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 107July 26, 2021 9:50 PM

Oops!...She Did Tit Again!

Instagram took down Britney's boobie post, but she put it right back up. LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108July 27, 2021 2:29 AM

Court documents Lynne filed in support of Britney removing Jamie:

"Mr Spears has relied on members of the conservatee's household staff, medical aides on the site at the conservatee's home, and her own security detail to inform on and report back to him each and every action that takes place in the conservatee's home and her life. Such scrutiny is exhausting and terrifying, like living in custody.

Since this conservatorship has been in place, the relationship between the conservatee and Britney Spears has dwindled to nothing but fear and hatred of Mr. Spears by the conservatee due to Mr Spears's behavior, including his complete control over her, his mistrust of her, his coercion of her, his "bartering" with her over what she can and cannot do for whatever reward and punishment he is willing to mete out, his constant threats and his decision-making over all aspects of her life.

Of the actions that solidified the failure of my daughter's and Mr Spears's relationship, the physical altercation between Mr Spears and the conservatee's minor children was perhaps the most appalling and inexcusable, and understandably destroyed whatever was left of a relationship between them."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 27, 2021 3:46 AM

Where was Lynne more than a decade ago? She said she thought the conservatorship would last a few months. Why didn't she take action to help her daughter escape this nightmare when it continued to drag on?

by Anonymousreply 110July 27, 2021 3:52 AM

Seriously, why is Lynne chiming in JUST NOW?

by Anonymousreply 111July 27, 2021 3:55 AM

R110 Lynne had been abused by Jamie Spears in the past so perhaps she was afraid of him? Also, she doesn't have a lot of money for lawyer fees; she does Rodan + Fields. Maybe she thought she wouldn't have been successful against Jamie in the past but the public sentiment has turned in Britney's favor. I'm not defending Lynne, I do think she was complicit and is one of those passive enabler types.

by Anonymousreply 112July 27, 2021 3:57 AM

Britney is not well but this conservatorship is too restrictive. I hope there is a healthy balance for her.

by Anonymousreply 113July 27, 2021 4:06 AM

R43 I know the forced IUD sounds gross but it’s likely because the powerful psych medications she’s on would almost certainly cause severe issues in a developing fetus. It’s fairly common for women of childbearing age to have to “prove” they are fully protected against pregnancy and I don’t think Britney could be relied upon to use other birth control methods.

by Anonymousreply 114July 27, 2021 4:09 AM

This is so dang confusing.

Britney's mom's name is Lynne.

Her dad's name is Jamie.

Her sister's name is Jamie Lynn.

Her sister's husband's name is Jamie.

That would be enough to drive ME nuts.

I'd hate *everyone* named Jamie or Lynn(e).

by Anonymousreply 115July 27, 2021 6:13 AM

r108 = HILARIOUS

by Anonymousreply 116July 27, 2021 8:52 AM

R115

That isn't all... Britney also has numerous Jasons and Sams in her life!

Britney's ex and former conservator is named Jason Trawick Britney's quickie marriage was to Jason Alexander Her new CPA is named Jason Rubin

Her boyfriend was named Sam Asghari Her former "best friend" was named Sam Lutfi Her former court appointed lawyer is named Sam Ingham

by Anonymousreply 117July 27, 2021 1:05 PM

It’s her money to manage poorly or well. But anyone who thinks she talented has a poor grasp of the attribute.

by Anonymousreply 118July 27, 2021 1:37 PM

I've read so many comments along the lines of, 'OMG I've loved Britney since I was a toddler!!'. I suspect many of those #FreeBritney people aren't old enough to remember the years between circa 2004 and 2007, or at least not old enough to have understood what was happening at the time. They have a very vague recollection of 'The Breakdown', if any; read a few stories that likely left out a lot of stuff, and think it really wasn't all that bad.

[quote]She's always going to be eccentric and spazzy, but harmless.

See, this is what I mean. Britney was caught driving without a seatbelt with one of her babies in her lap, was involved in a hit and run, attacked a car with an umbrella. I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound all that harmless to me.

by Anonymousreply 119July 27, 2021 2:18 PM

The typical #FreeBritney supporter seems to have an over-simplified concept of mental illness wherein dysfunctional behavior is usually caused by some sort of trauma (preferably sexual abuse). Their understanding of disorders like schizophrenia or bipolar, that are really more neurological than psychological, is rudimental at best. Thus, they don't understand that 1. no, it's not all daddy's fault, 2. depending on Britney's exact diagnosis, medication might be a NECESSITY, and 3. even with treatment, she might indeed be permanently disabled.

by Anonymousreply 120July 27, 2021 2:26 PM

Britney was performing while under conservatorship, but on what level? During her Vegas residency, she was receiving very harsh criticism not just for lip-synching, but for her robotic dancing, choreography that relied mostly on arm movements, and lack of stage presence compared to her early performances. Vegas Britney was a shadow of 1999 - 2004 Britney. It was cruel to have her perform in that state.

by Anonymousreply 121July 27, 2021 2:32 PM

R120

From Lynne's testimony:

"Mr Spears has relied on members of the conservatee's household staff, medical aides on the site at the conservatee's home, and her own security detail to inform on and report back to him each and every action that takes place in the conservatee's home and her life. Such scrutiny is exhausting and terrifying, like living in custody.

Since this conservatorship has been in place, the relationship between the conservatee and Britney Spears has dwindled to nothing but fear and hatred of Mr. Spears by the conservatee due to Mr Spears's behavior, including his complete control over her, his mistrust of her, his coercion of her, his "bartering" with her over what she can and cannot do for whatever reward and punishment he is willing to mete out, his constant threats and his decision-making over all aspects of her life."

by Anonymousreply 122July 27, 2021 2:45 PM

r108 why did Instagram take it down?

by Anonymousreply 123July 27, 2021 4:15 PM

For those interested, here's a Wikipedia article detailing the long and sordid history of Britney's highly suspicious conservatorship. It's truly a nightmare scenario. Jamie Spears is a greedy, corrupt, and manipulative tyrant.

It's good to know that Britney's new attorney finally filed to replace Jamie Spears and hopefully will ultimately succeed in terminating the conservatorship altogether.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 27, 2021 5:09 PM

^ Ooops. Wrong link. Here's the Wikipedia article regarding the history of the conservatorship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 27, 2021 5:11 PM

[quote]Jamie sued blogger and #FreeBritney advocate Anthony Elia, creator of the Absolute Britney website, for defamation after Elia claimed Jamie was manipulating Spears's Instagram page. Similarly, Spears's business manager Lou M. Taylor also sued another #FreeBritney advocate for defamation, after the advocate used Taylor's name in website domains that accused her of masterminding Spears's conservatorship.

I sincerely believe that Jamie Spears is manipulatinh Britney's IG to make her seem as looney as possible. I'm not saying he logs in and posts stuff himself, but he can certainly hire others to do his bidding with the millions he bilks from Britney's estate.

by Anonymousreply 126July 27, 2021 5:18 PM

R123: The boobie shot was likely too prurient for IG.

by Anonymousreply 127July 27, 2021 5:20 PM

Yes R126 Britney is being manipulated by Jamie to pose with her titties out write rambling posts indicative of mental illness. Now that Britney’s fans are admitoher IG posts to be troubling, they now blaming Jamie for manipulating her to do these things?!

by Anonymousreply 128July 27, 2021 5:35 PM

Should read “now that Britney’s fans are admitting that her IG posts are troubling”

by Anonymousreply 129July 27, 2021 5:40 PM

This whole fucking cracker hick family belongs in jail for the cold-blooded murder of American popular music.

by Anonymousreply 130July 27, 2021 6:14 PM

[quote] Paris Hilton commented, "That's hot."

Paris comments this (or “love it!”) with flame emoji’s on every single post recently, like a 13-year old. Which is the mental level they both seem to be stuck in.

by Anonymousreply 131July 27, 2021 6:28 PM

R119 We all grew up with no seatbelts and riding in parents' laps, in truck beds, etc. I can't begin to tell the number of times I was relegated to the back of a station wagon with no seatbelt or anything to keep me in place. But amazingly, here we all are here, alive, and posting on DL.

by Anonymousreply 132July 27, 2021 6:30 PM

They didn’t used to have to lock up the cold pills at the drugstore in my day and I grew up with Just Say No.

by Anonymousreply 133July 27, 2021 6:36 PM

End the conservatorship, let her be taken advantage of by the unrelated snakes out for a good thing, let her burn through her money, end up broke and homeless and begging her stans to donate to her GoFundMe to pay her rent.

by Anonymousreply 134July 27, 2021 7:26 PM

R134 I know you revel in the idea of Britney ending up broke and on the street, but it's highly doubtful. This new attorney will have much of her money put into a trust for the kids, and the rest will go into an annuity which will give her monthly payments to live on. Her bizarre and suffocating existence is what has made her ill. But tell yourself whatever you need to.

by Anonymousreply 135July 27, 2021 7:34 PM

Lord! Instagram deleted Brit's titty post again (see R108)!

And she reposted it. Again!

Her IG account is fixin' to get shut down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136July 27, 2021 9:10 PM

Oh lord, r136 ...

by Anonymousreply 137July 27, 2021 9:14 PM

The offending IG post (for posterity)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138July 27, 2021 9:17 PM

It's a train wreck in slow motion, R137 😬

by Anonymousreply 139July 27, 2021 9:20 PM

In the comments, someone said the light bursts keep getting bigger

by Anonymousreply 140July 27, 2021 9:20 PM

She's also posting comic book pages from 2009 of Star Sapphire's tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 27, 2021 9:25 PM

^ I'm trying not to, but 😂

by Anonymousreply 142July 27, 2021 9:25 PM

R142 was in response to R140.

Britney Jean's post at R141 is just confusing me.

by Anonymousreply 143July 27, 2021 9:28 PM

R143 That wasn't Britney. She is still under conservatorship, nothing has changed yet. Her handlers are playing her fans.

by Anonymousreply 144July 27, 2021 9:36 PM

Whether or not she is actually mentally ill, she is still an untalented whore.

by Anonymousreply 145July 27, 2021 9:49 PM

r145 = Mandy Moore

by Anonymousreply 146July 27, 2021 9:50 PM

I thought R145 was Willa Ford.

by Anonymousreply 147July 27, 2021 9:53 PM

Even hunky Henry seems confused by the whole #Tittygate thing 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148July 27, 2021 10:37 PM

R148 You had me until I enlarged the pic. Too funny!

by Anonymousreply 149July 27, 2021 10:48 PM

Haha R149! 😁

by Anonymousreply 150July 27, 2021 10:53 PM

She just painted a masterpiece!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151July 28, 2021 4:18 AM

That link was weird...take 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152July 28, 2021 4:19 AM

R148 they'd make a hot couple. Actually Henry and Sam would be even better.

by Anonymousreply 153July 28, 2021 6:34 AM

1. You just know she tracked paint all over the wood floor, R152.

2. I wonder to whom the other pair of legs belonged. 🧐

3. I'm glad she's keeping busy and feeling hopeful.

by Anonymousreply 154July 28, 2021 6:38 AM

Britney needs a classy gimmick, like aging Farah Fawcett painting with her nude body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155July 28, 2021 9:29 AM

The poor thing probably can't spell or string two words together that fit syntactically. She poses and dictates her posts to an overseer.

by Anonymousreply 156July 28, 2021 10:42 AM

What the hell did i just watch?

by Anonymousreply 157July 28, 2021 1:20 PM

I am loving her instagram lately. I really believe they gave her the phone back. It's chaos.

Keep posting Brit. Keep painting and posing and dancing. The picture of mental health.

by Anonymousreply 158July 28, 2021 2:51 PM

She's a legit attention whore. You do you, Brit.

by Anonymousreply 159July 28, 2021 2:56 PM

I think her team actually scrubbed the internet of all her erratic and hypersexual behavior that was reported in the late 2000s. The links in this thread are all dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160July 28, 2021 4:22 PM

Here you go r160

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161July 28, 2021 4:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162July 28, 2021 4:34 PM

Britney's behavior back in 2007 was extremely alarming and erratic. Running around LA putting on wigs and changing her identity and accent, stripping naked and flashing her genitals, reckless driving, disappearing for days on end, walking around barefoot, doing drugs and sex in public, marrying and fucking every guy she met, nearly dropping her son on the pavement, driving with her son unbuckled on her lap, locking her sons in a room to avoid CPS from taking them away, shaving her head to avoid getting a positive on a drug test and her personality getting more childlike and her voice getting higher and squeakier than her normal low voice. She even admitted in some interview to being bipolar. But I would not be shocked if she was diagnosed with schizoaffective either. We still don't know the full extent.

Mental illness is also very genetic. Britney was a dancer and likely had a lot of physical trauma since dancing can get very dangerous. She had a knee injury in 2004. She also had a lot of emotional stress from her early fame, the media's obsessive probing into her life, her back-to-back pregnancies, troubled family backgrounds and many failed relationships. All of this trauma can trigger mental illness. She was in her mid-20s when it started to onset.

Britney was trained from a very early age to perform on stage. She was in her peak from 1999 to 2003. But even though she developed a mental illness, that doesn't mean she can't still perform. She still had the routine and under medication was still doing well enough. I can see that it eventually burned her out. She is taking it easy.

Many dancers have had mental illnesses and performed until they couldn't. Vaslav Nijinksy is the most famous example of a schizophrenic ballet dancer. He had a breakdown sometime in his mid-20s but still performed until his late 20s, then his wife had him institutionalized because he became too erratic and couldn't hold a job or manage a company.

I still think Britney has it easy because she's not in an institution and has access to all the best medicine and therapy you could buy. I'm in favor of ending the conservatorship but still have restrictions like a monthly allowance and a trust fund for her kids. Someone needs to ensure she is taking her medication and still going to therapy. All of this would be easier said than done.

by Anonymousreply 163July 28, 2021 5:33 PM

R163, well put. As a former dance student and balletomane of many years, I was always curious about Nijinsky’s ability to dance and perform while living with severe mental illness. I read his biography along with countless books on ballet (where he’s mentioned), and it appears that ballet in a way kept his decompensation from schizophrenia at bay until it couldn’t anymore. His disease, organic in nature, had to unfortunately follow its course as there was little in form of treatment at the time.

From a professional POV as someone working in psych, you’re absolutely correct in stating that Britney’s situation is far easier and more manageable because of her wealth and status. A lot of my patients with schizophrenia have medicare and they’re scraping by on SSDI. Sometimes I’m limited by which medications and formulation of medication I prescribe because medicare/Medi-Cal won’t pay for it. A significant amount of time in a given visit is spent talking about living situations. Many are living in group homes or living with with parents whom they accuse of not letting them do x,y,z. As a provider, we learn to discern the psychotic symptoms talking and reality of the situation.

We don’t know Britney’s exact diagnoses (there’s got to be more than one) and the full extent of her illness. But we do know that had conservatorship not been in place and she’d be left to her own devices, she’d be hospitalized and/ or in jail/ arrested multiple times by now.

by Anonymousreply 164July 28, 2021 5:54 PM

She's touched.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165July 29, 2021 11:45 AM

The conservatorship program is just slavery for the disabled and it needs to be completely abolished.

by Anonymousreply 166July 29, 2021 4:57 PM

WTF does that mean, R166? Most people under a conservatorship can't earn anything. It looks like Britney's illness has progressed far enough that she couldn't manage a concert tour or Vegas residency anymore, either. She'll live the rest of her life on the money she has now and any she earns from having her fortune well-invested.

by Anonymousreply 167July 29, 2021 8:22 PM

Manic Panic

JULY 28, 2021 BLIND GOSSIP 110 COMMENTS

[Blind Gossip] This performer has been covered by the press for decades. She gets so much attention and so much publicity that you might think you know everything about her.

You don’t.

One thing that you may not have noticed is that her family has never discussed her medical conditions or how she behaves outside of the public eye.

Not every celebrity with a medical problem has received the same treatment.

For example, the Kardashian family has talked very publicly about Kanye West and his bipolar disorder.

Having your relatives talk about your medial condition in public doesn’t work for every family. Our performer’s family chose to follow her wishes in that regard.

After one particularly horrible incident where she [redacted], she was treated and stabilized. She made her family promise not to talk about her [medical conditions] and her meds. She didn’t want that to be what defined her. She wanted to keep performing and “live a normal life.” They kept that promise for years.

They also never publicly disclosed multiple incidents of extreme behavior that happened out of the public eye.

The mania was extreme. During her highs she would babble in long run-on sentences for minutes at at time. She would sometimes not sleep for days, but instead of being tired she would be hyperactive. She would sometimes talk about things she said she could hear or see that no one else could, which was really scary. She would also behave extremely inappropriate sexually.

Then the pendulum would swing the other way.

During her lows, she was horribly depressed and crying and she needed to be watched 24 hours a day. They were always afraid that if they left her alone for even five minutes during the lows, she would harm herself and not live through it.

While they experimented with many different treatments over the years, there were a few occasions where they lost control.

Of course she hates the meds and she hates the testing and she hates the monitoring and she would prefer for all of it to stop.

There were a few times where she stopped taking her prescribed meds and consumed huge amounts of illegal drugs and alcohol, probably as way of self-medicating. She wanted to drive even when she was drunk or high.

She even disappeared for days at a time. They didn’t know where she was or who she was with or what she was doing.

She would be found at some stranger’s house or sleeping in a car somewhere. It’s a miracle that worse things didn’t happen to her.

Then her family would have to retrieve her, get her sober, get her back on her meds, etc.

She is a sweet girl and very talented, so is hard for someone on the outside who sees her perform to recognize how far the pendulum swings, how erratic she can be, and how scary it is for everyone around her. Her illnesses are sad and exhausting for her family and sad and frustrating for her.

Her family is in a panic about what life will be like for her if she is on her own. Will someone take advantage of her? Will she stop taking her meds? Will she go back to doing drugs and drinking? Will she hurt herself or others?

Bed Threads RUST 100% FLAX LINEN FITTED SHEET - RUST / TWIN / FITTED SHEET Natural and breathable, relaxed yet refined, our 100% flax linen fitted sheet is an essential in any linen collection.. Ultra soft and incredibly durable, you’ll love the fresh, luxurious finish of this timeless essential, designed to help you sleep well as it is, or alongside your other linen pieces. . The thing about linen is that it...

Shop Now

While you may have strong feelings about people being in complete control of their own lives, you now know a little more about what has been going on outside of the public eye.

It’s a difficult situation for everyone. We hope that our performer finds a way to live a safe and happy life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168July 29, 2021 9:42 PM

Bipolar disorder is no joke.

by Anonymousreply 169July 29, 2021 11:16 PM

I am so getting the new "Baby One More Time" Britney doll for my collection.

Seriously, it's obvious her boyfriend is a major clout chaser if not hired by the shady people in charge of her conservatorship to keep close tabs on her.

by Anonymousreply 170July 29, 2021 11:28 PM

[Quote] Bed Threads RUST 100% FLAX LINEN FITTED SHEET - RUST / TWIN / FITTED SHEET Natural and breathable, relaxed yet refined, our 100% flax linen fitted sheet is an essential in any linen collection.. Ultra soft and incredibly durable, you’ll love the fresh, luxurious finish of this timeless essential, designed to help you sleep well as it is, or alongside your other linen pieces. . The thing about linen is that it... Shop Now

Good to know 😄

by Anonymousreply 171July 30, 2021 3:47 AM

All this makes me wonder if Britney will end up dead at 47 like Judy Garland. I don’t think this current situation can continue without a dramatic ending. Many parallels in their lives; multiple marriages, substance abuse issues, mental health issues, and stalled careers.

by Anonymousreply 172July 30, 2021 4:47 AM

She’s batshit crazy. We all know it. The defense here of her is revealing as to the intelligence of the defender. Sadly, I think it is permanent; she’ll never be a normal, functioning adult. I still love her though, and envision an “alternate universe” life for her in Louisiana, with three kids being shuttled to soccer and band practice. She’s married to a handsome oilfield worker, and every time he gets home from his 7-day shift, they passionately make love. She’s much happier here, even without $200 million in the bank.

by Anonymousreply 173July 30, 2021 5:04 AM

The co-conservator, Jodi Montgomery, has made it clear that she and Britney's doctors want Jamie out as her financial conservator. They feel he is harming her well-being (obviously) and they want a non-family, third-party high level CPA to take over that role. This is probably the best course.

I agree though that she'll probably never be out from under the conservatorship. And I somehow don't believe she wants to be, on a certain level she knows she needs this. She just doesn't need her batshit greedy father or relatives handling her or her money. That's the main thrust of all this current action.

She seems to get on and work well with Jodi, who looks after her but doesn't control her on a day-to-day basis or hover around. I believe that a solid financial caretaker working with her along the same lines would keeps things on a solid level for her. She wants people she can count on and trust, with both her person and affairs.

by Anonymousreply 174July 30, 2021 5:36 AM

Yes, the part about the sheets was the only factual portion.

by Anonymousreply 175July 30, 2021 6:41 AM

Bed Threads RUST 100% FLAX LINEN FITTED SHEET - RUST / TWIN / FITTED SHEET Natural and breathable, relaxed yet refined, our 100% flax linen fitted sheet is an essential in any linen collection.. Ultra soft and incredibly durable, you’ll love the fresh, luxurious finish of this timeless essential, designed to help you sleep well as it is, or alongside your other linen pieces. . The thing about linen is that it...

Shop Now

Shop Now

Shop Now

Shop Now

Shop Now

Shop Now

Shop Now

Shop Now

Shop Now

by Anonymousreply 176July 30, 2021 7:22 AM

^ Take (an overdose of) your meds or at least put the bottle away and log off (forever), you fat lonely useless attention-seeking cunt. Better yet, run out into the street and wait for a car to spread your disgusting slime for a few blocks. God knows no one will miss you if you fall off the face of the earth. Pathetic fucking troll.

by Anonymousreply 177July 30, 2021 7:56 AM

She posted the accompanying video of the nipple shot ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178July 30, 2021 8:18 AM

#FREETITNEY! (🧁🧁)

by Anonymousreply 179July 30, 2021 8:24 AM

Virtually no ordinary person who has bipolar is under a conservatorship. This is all about keeping a multi-million dollar cash cow under control.

by Anonymousreply 180July 30, 2021 8:32 AM

#FREETITNEY: GIFified!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181July 30, 2021 9:08 AM

Did she get rid of the implants or are these new ones?

by Anonymousreply 182July 30, 2021 12:08 PM

Ha ha! Why did freak "Dex" at R170 get red-tagged yesterday?

Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 183July 30, 2021 12:32 PM

[quote] The co-conservator, Jodi Montgomery, has made it clear that she and Britney's doctors want Jamie out as her financial conservator. They feel he is harming her well-being (obviously) and they want a non-family, third-party high level CPA to take over that role. This is probably the best course.

This is what I've been thinking too. She just wants her family away from the conservatorship. Britney never said she wanted it to be over. All of her complaints were about her father being controlling and restrictive. Regardless the Free Britney brigade thinks she wants the conservatorship ended altogether. They claim to see these alleged messages in all of her Instagram posts and pop songs. And they're harassing and threatening everyone involved with the case through social media. They're causing more harm than good.

by Anonymousreply 184July 30, 2021 1:43 PM

She looks totally stable.

by Anonymousreply 185July 30, 2021 1:46 PM

R177, nothing wrong with you, honey. Keep posting about other people's mental health.

by Anonymousreply 186July 30, 2021 4:57 PM

R180 please stop. Aside from my patients now, I know 3 people with bipolar disorder who have been under conservatorship for years. I met them at a day center for people with mental health disorders who are trying to function in society, I was an intern there doing some counseling hours for credit. Anyway, all 3 them were single, childless, and in their late 20s to 50s. All came from family with means, one of them blew through a significant chunk of his inheritance while under mania. He ended up in jail and inpatient psych multiple times before his family had enough, he was out under conservatorship and now he’s in his late 50s. He lives in an apartment paid for by his trust and does not have to worry about money. It’s because he’s been under conservatorship that he’s held on to his considerable, inherited money.

by Anonymousreply 187July 30, 2021 6:54 PM

r187 - what do you think about Brit? Do the recent instagram photos seem increasingly disinhibited to you?

by Anonymousreply 188July 30, 2021 7:05 PM

Britney is a multimillionaire world famous pop star with children (whom she in incapable of raising) and almost 40. When she isn't busy working in entertainment, she spends her days flashing her boobies, doing crazy dance routines to a camera on a tripod, crazy eye makeup and even crazier expressions in her eyes, when they are not dead, and doing cartwheels across public parks. Yeah, she's just fine!

by Anonymousreply 189July 30, 2021 7:11 PM

r189 = Jane Hudson

by Anonymousreply 190July 30, 2021 7:12 PM

R188 I posted upthread about Britney’s IG posts (R23). The hypersexuality is not uncommon for female patients with certain psychiatric disorders, in her age group. For instance, the lack of inhibition that’s associated with mania will often remain (lingering) in depressive episodes or even during times when mood is stable (what we call euthymia or euthymic state). So, no the hypersexuality is not a surprise at all. Is it a sign that she’s going off the deep end? Hard to say without knowing her past history, whether this is indicative of coming, full-blown mania. I think it’s more concerning that she has shown poor insight in posting these photos/ videos, and her thought content and process are somewhat more concerning.

That said, people need to understand that good management of symptoms does not mean cessation of all symptoms. It’s really about getting symptoms to a degree that the patient can manage daily life. Also in having the patient recognize that she has a serious illness which require longterm to lifelong therapy. This is particularly important in the patient whose course of illness includes multiple decompensation episodes and psychotic symptoms. But of course frequently these are the most resistant patients with or without good support.

by Anonymousreply 191July 30, 2021 7:24 PM

Britney doesn't have to be entirely sane to be released from her conservatorship, but she can't be completely crazy either.

by Anonymousreply 192July 30, 2021 8:07 PM

Thanks r191

by Anonymousreply 193July 30, 2021 8:54 PM

Britney's family has wasted and stolen hundreds of millions of her money. It has to stop. Period. End of subject. A lot of good the conservatorship has done at "conserving" her money. Britney is not so sick or stupid that she doesn't understand how she has been used. She needs to sue her family and everyone else involved in this fiasco, and try to recoup what she can. I suspect her lawyer is going to do just that.

by Anonymousreply 194July 30, 2021 9:36 PM

She posted something that read, "If standing up for yourself burns a bridge, I have matches. We ride at dawn." with the comment, "BOW WOW WOW YIPPIE YO YIPPIE YAY !!!!

Britney's home gym, you in danger, gurl!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195July 30, 2021 10:58 PM

Hahahahaha remember when she burned down the gym???

God she might be crazy but she’s fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 196July 30, 2021 11:05 PM

Britney's titties will NOT be silenced!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197July 31, 2021 1:01 AM

Goes to show the tards screaming "FREE Britney" now jack shit, her fake boyfriend most likely is whispering shit in her ear so he can knock her upp and be kind 2.0. Do feel bad for her but her dad obviously cares about her. Yes, she looks insane.

by Anonymousreply 198July 31, 2021 1:08 AM

Britney is looking up at R197. Wonder who's holding that camera up for her and posting these clips to IG. If she's unaware of them being posted, then these are subject to "revenge porn" laws. At this point, I suspect Brit isn't in control of her own IG account.

Whether her dad is aware of (or in on) this, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 199July 31, 2021 1:16 AM

Occam's razor, r199.

by Anonymousreply 200July 31, 2021 1:17 AM

Of course she’s in control of this account - it’s the ramblings and postings of someone who is off her meds and increasingly manic. Those of us who remember the 2007 breakdown - this feels eerily familiar.

These captions are textbook flight of ideas…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201July 31, 2021 1:24 AM

R201 How very frau of her.

by Anonymousreply 202July 31, 2021 1:28 AM

Hypersexuality?!? Does anybody else remember Britney showing her snatch off every chance she got during her 2007 breakdown?

How soon we forget.

by Anonymousreply 203July 31, 2021 1:28 AM

R203 A lot of us do. It's convenient how so many of these stories being mass produced criticizing her conservatorship fail to mention how absolute bonkers she was behaving prior to it. It's a bit dishonest from getting the full story.

by Anonymousreply 204July 31, 2021 2:56 AM

R204 - not only that - people also assume her manic Instagram posting is just a further conspiracy by the evil conservatorship rather than symptomatic of her bipolar disorder.

by Anonymousreply 205July 31, 2021 3:00 AM

She's not too messed up to perform on command. I say give her freedom.

by Anonymousreply 206July 31, 2021 3:59 AM

R205 you need to make up your mind. You say she needs heavy psych drugs, but yet while on them, she's making these strange IG posts. She also looks vacant and dead inside. The girl is being insanely overmedicated, and it's causing erratic behavior. She may need meds, but what she's on are NOT the ones.

by Anonymousreply 207July 31, 2021 4:01 AM

R207 hmm? I think she’s off her meds. The recent Instagram posts and especially the captions don’t seem to be coming from someone who is medicated. The posts from before (there seemed to be a shift after she read her 23 page statement in court) seem overmedicated and vacant - I agree.

(Also what the fuck do I know?)

by Anonymousreply 208July 31, 2021 12:01 PM

[quote]If she's unaware of them being posted, then these are subject to "revenge porn" laws.

Exactly. And for this very reason I doubt that they're being posted by someone else. Nobody in their right mind would want to risk that.

by Anonymousreply 209July 31, 2021 5:25 PM

Sounds manic-adjacent at least:

[quote]It’s the little things you know … my favorite drink 🍹 and the beach 🏖 in Maui … GOD I LOVE YOU ALL ….. have a brilliant day my friends ☀️☀️☀️ !!!!! Pssss check out the statue of the rare white owl 🦉… I saw it this morning !!!! Before I saw it, a beautiful little boy with white blond hair who was two years old screamed at his mamma because he wanted his drink with a straw … it was the most adorable thing ever cause he reminded me of my boys when they were younger 👩‍👦‍👦 !!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210July 31, 2021 6:23 PM

Just noticed r201 -- apologies for double post

by Anonymousreply 211July 31, 2021 6:24 PM

The whole thing makes no sense. The theory that her father is trying to make her look crazy on social media to justify the conservatorship. How would her social media have any bearing on a court mandated decision? And no team of PR professionals would post these things on their client's social media. Normal PR just posts "hi I hope everyone is having a good day,!" Or "my new song is out everyone! Go stream it". You can tell when she is posting things herself and when her PR team does. Most celebrities do share their accounts with other people and they still are in charge of what is posted. She seems to have taken full control actually by the sign of these world salad posts

by Anonymousreply 212July 31, 2021 7:19 PM

Isn't social media what got Amanda Bynes trapped in this nightmare? She made some weird tweets, and suddenly she's in a psych ward and being put under conservatorship. Is social media really scrutinized that carefully? Who the fuck cares what people post online unless it's a threat of some kind.

by Anonymousreply 213July 31, 2021 8:53 PM

Amanda's situation is bizarre because we know so little about what happened with her. She's always been a private person too before her breakdown. At least she's out of Hollywood and went to fashion school. A dream she did mention as a kid. She strangely disappeared off of social media. She seemed absolutely dead inside, got a face tattoo and posted pics of her creepy boyfriend and even announced her engagement and pregnancy. The fact she just vanished again is a bit alarming. I hope she's okay.

by Anonymousreply 214July 31, 2021 9:08 PM

Amanda Bynes is the poster child of someone who is severely ill. She must not be in the conservatorship anymore. Would it have allowed face tats? I really doubt Britney would have been allowed to do such a thing, nor do I think she'd ever want to. Poor Amanda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215July 31, 2021 9:49 PM

Britney is what, 40 this year? She’s entering a phase that can become rough for women who with severe mental health disorders that feature psychotic symptoms. I fear it’s going to get worse if she goes off meds now.

For instance, estrogen is neuroprotective in women with regards to cognitive function, partly protective against dementia/ Alzheimer’s. Estrogen is also neuroprotective in female patients with schizophrenia and severe bipolar disorder. Subjective symptoms review of female patients and their families confirm more difficult time during perimenopause (lower and more fluctuating levels of estrogen) years which can start in late 30s.

Bipolar disorder is a risk factor for dementia, and the risk increases with episodes of decompensation requiring hospitalization. So the key is to prevent these episodes. Something like lithium is widely used today to stabilize mood and delay cognitive decline, it’s like you get a twofer with this drug. We don’t know what meds Britney is on, but I suspect that she’s on lithium. For people who claim that Britney is over-medicated, so now you’re saying you know more about managing her illness than her treatment team?

I think it’s interesting that Britney herself has not made her actual diagnosis (or diagnoses) public as many celebs who claim to have mental health disorders do. It’s of course no one else’s business but her own, but I tend to think her mental illness is more severe than she likes to portray or admit. She reminds me of many of my patients, they can function in daily life while on meds but they’re still resistant to the fact that their illness is severe.

by Anonymousreply 216July 31, 2021 9:53 PM

I truly think people with mental illnesses have a deep shame attached to it. I know many people online like to claim they are mentally ill, have an anxiety disorder or are neurodivergent like it's a trend. But people who truly have these conditions see it as nothing to be proud about. It's not fun nor a "superpower"

by Anonymousreply 217July 31, 2021 10:00 PM

Bipolar is often triggered by a traumatic event. I think birthing those kids so close together, and at such a young age, threw her into a deep postpartum depression. But she was pushed to continue working as the family cash cow, and it only exacerbated her decline. Nobody has ever really cared about Britney. It's sad.

by Anonymousreply 218July 31, 2021 10:06 PM

From what we do know about Amanda Bynes' situation is that she got heavy into drugs and drinking. She made a lot of bizarre tweets ranging from saying she would fuck Drake, Zac Efron was fug and that her dad raped her. She got arrested multiple times for DUI and drug possession. After she started a fire in her neighbors yard, her mother filed and got a conservatorship for Amanda because Amanda was shown to be a threat to herself and others. She got diagnosed with bipolar but I'm sure there may be other things going on with her.

Now, what we don't know is what could have caused this because unlike Lindsay and Brit, Amanda was always pretty private and she even retired at a young age. Her parents also were able to contain her and the control over of the narrative. Apart from the Dan Schneider and co. allegations (which are convincing). Amanda was said to behave in a hypersexual manner by Jennie Garth, her "What I Like About You" costar. Amanda would leave her dressing room open on purpose. I mean, it's Amanda's personal business at the end of the day and I hope she is okay because she was said to be a very nice person and she had a lot of talent.

by Anonymousreply 219July 31, 2021 10:12 PM

Amanda seems schizoaffective or schizophrenic to me.

by Anonymousreply 220July 31, 2021 10:13 PM

Amanda was very hyperactive as a little girl. A ball of energy and very smart too. Now she's very stoic and barely can smile. Sad what mental illness and addiction can do. At least, Britney still has her bubbly personality though she isn't a high-energy performer anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221July 31, 2021 10:25 PM

Didn't Amandy Bynes try to set her little dog on fire?

by Anonymousreply 222July 31, 2021 11:17 PM

R219 I somehow stumbled upon this old interview with Simon Rex (from about 10 years ago) and he talks about how when What I Like About You was filming from 2002-2006 Amanda Bynes was even having legal issues with her parents then. The way he says it, it gives vibes that her parents (he even puts parents in air quotes) have perhaps been taking advantage of her financially for a long time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223August 1, 2021 12:53 AM

R184 Nope, you're wrong. Britney has said that her "greatest wish and hope is for all of this to end."

by Anonymousreply 224August 1, 2021 12:55 AM

Also if Britney were so severely mentally ill that she couldn't possibly function then her court-appointed social worker wouldn't be saying that she will do everything in her power to help Britney end the conservatorship.

by Anonymousreply 225August 1, 2021 1:01 AM

R222 yes.

R223 Amanda's parents ain't shit.

by Anonymousreply 226August 1, 2021 6:51 AM

Amanda is currently in lockdown. This happens frequently. Two or three times a year. The tell is her NOT begging for money online 24/7. She is clearly unable to care for herself. Like Brit, she seems to be about 12 years old emotionally. She Tweets crazy stuff (“The judge on my case is secretly filming me nude.”) and then deletes it. She is a mess. She despises her parents most of the time. I can’t imagine her parents much care for policing a 35 year old.

by Anonymousreply 227August 1, 2021 4:18 PM

From what I read, Britney used to send all her videos etc to a company who decided what to post and what not to post on Instagram. Apparently they would also edit her captions. Seems like now that vetting has stopped and they are just posting whatever she creates or else she is now posting herself.

by Anonymousreply 228August 1, 2021 4:33 PM

Britney is not the first or last person to be controlled by a bad system. Statistics show that 'C' medical students go into psychiatry--probably after seeing on rotation as an intern that it's pretty easy to get by being a lousy physician if, when your patient complains, he or she is seen as "crazier than ever," "non-compliant," "paranoid." You'll never get sued, because who believes a mental patient? You don't have to work very hard, and the money from public systems is very good and reliable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229August 1, 2021 5:25 PM

R229 bitch please. No need to blame the entire field of psychiatry for this bullshit with Britney. There are plenty of excellent psychiatrists. Everyone loves to shit on shrinks until there is some sort of crisis and then you or your family need one. Then suddenly the tune changes.

But let me guess - you and your loved ones have never needed psychotropic medication or suffered from any mental illness - so this wouldn’t apply to you.

Also - try getting through medical school and residency (which often includes a year of internal medicine), passing the boards and then devoting your career to caring for the severely mentally ill. It’s not easy.

People love to shit on any profession that has to care for the people that society loves to pontificate about but never directly has to deal with - be it psychiatrists, public defenders, child welfare workers, etc. All while sitting back and working in PR or tech or fashion and posting their criticism on social media or anonymous forums.

Save it.

You try treating someone as mentally ill and high profile as Britney Spears and then get back to me.

And no - before you bitches start - I’m not a psychiatrist.

by Anonymousreply 230August 1, 2021 5:40 PM

R230, bitch yourself. Plenty of posters are claiming to be psychiatric professionals like that is the last word in credibility and validity. I'm saying the whole area is questionable and if you've ever had family or friends who sought help there, you'd know many don't get it. If some people are helped, that's great, but bowing down to putative "authorities" is not my thing. Britney may have mental health needs; what I doubt is that she's in the very small minority who get the exact help, and perhaps medication, that truly helps them. I knew a UCLA kidney surgeon who said the whole medical profession "is in the dark ages." If you've had doctors make big mistakes with your health, you might be inclined to agree. Nothing can be improved if people think the status quo is as good as it can get.

by Anonymousreply 231August 1, 2021 9:52 PM

About a decade ago I was working a job with very strange hours and was having a horrible time sleeping. It started to effect my mental health and my relationships. I went to see a shrink that was in my insurance network, and it was a complete waste of money. I saw him 3 times and got nowhere. Went to my family doctor, explained the problem, and was prescribed Klonopin. Problem solved. Psychiatry is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 232August 2, 2021 5:04 PM

She is clearly off her meds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233August 3, 2021 9:43 PM

That's alarming, R233. The text & IG link:

At 2am I decided to take a bath 🛁 !!!! I got a new scented lotion from Victoria’s Secret and I wanted to wear it because it helps me sleep better !!!!  I went to the bathroom and looked at my leftover coffee from earlier in the morning and said “gross” but didn’t throw it away and then I looked for my face wash but couldn’t find it anywhere !!!! I was caught up in my head looking for it for about 15 minutes and then realized it’s probably in the other bathroom … then I went to leave and the door was locked 🔒 … I thought ok well it’s a bathroom, I can open the damn door 🚪 … no, the lock was stuck !!!! I got locked in the fucking bathroom and my boyfriend was sleeping  😴 … even if there are earthquakes he doesn't wake up 😂🙄😬 !!! I screamed “HEYYYYY!!!! Come open this stupid door !!!!” …. silence … the fourth time he gets up and says “What’s wrong?” ... I said “I’m in here and I can’t get out 😂😂😂😒😒😒 !!!!  He tried to do his thing to open the door with a PEN ✒️ … so I got my phone and called security to tell them to open the door 🚪 … 15 minutes went by and they finally said they’d send someone up to open the door … 10 minutes later …. “HELLO ??? Is anybody there ???” … then they told me 10 more minutes !!! I cleaned the bathroom and thought about taking a shower or something but then I saw it … the door 🚪 … I just looked at it for the first time with a yearning of just wanting it to open … would my eyes trick me and make it happen faster ??? My eyes widened and the door was more clear … more vast … I could see it with clarity and brightness … please open door 🚪 !!!! “We’re here!” They said … I asked how long it would take to open … and they said "oh, maybe 10 minutes" !!!! The old coffee I had left over from the morning was there … I started feeling foggy 😶‍🌫️ so I drank it ... I was reenergized and started speaking again!!! “Are you guys there ???” … “Yes we are!” They said, “Stand back, we’re going to open the door!” It opened … it finally opened !!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234August 3, 2021 9:58 PM

Her In her later post, she's admitting to having "social anxiety":

britneyspears> Geeze I've never seen a pig like this before 🐖 !!!! I've never shared this because it's embarrassing as I'm supposed to be a fearless performer 😒😒😒 ... but I also used to spend time with horses🐴 doing equine therapy a few days a week to ease my social anxiety ... I find spending time with animals like this peaceful pig to be very therapeutic 🧘🏼‍♀️ !!!! I do think it helps when I hear about other people who experience the same thing ... it makes me feel like I'm not alone ❤️ !!!! Also it's not nice that paps take pics of me and then mess with them 🙄 ... look how different my legs look here compared to the pictures in the news from a few days ago 🙅🏼‍♀️ !!!! As you can see in this video that's exactly what they did🖕🏼!!!! On that note I'm sure getting a pet pig 🐷 might seem cool and I thought so too when I first got out of the car but within five minutes of meeting this lil guy he pooped five times 💩 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😫😫😫 !!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235August 3, 2021 10:00 PM

Not good, Brit Brit.

by Anonymousreply 236August 3, 2021 10:01 PM

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 237August 4, 2021 1:19 AM

R234 I actually found the bathroom door story quite charming and moving because it's clearly a metaphor for the conservatorship coming to an end.

by Anonymousreply 238August 4, 2021 1:44 AM

Btw Jamie Spears pays TMZ to write negative stories about Britney. So anything you see about her there is going to have a sensational, negative slant.

by Anonymousreply 239August 4, 2021 1:45 AM

She's not helping herself at all. And i doubt Brit is THAT clever to have come up with that convoluted "door" story as a metaphor.

by Anonymousreply 240August 4, 2021 2:20 AM

R238 I agree.

by Anonymousreply 241August 4, 2021 2:26 AM

She's shilling bathing suits for target now.

[quote]My favorite new baby blue bathing suit I wore in Maui is from @Target 🎯… girls, you gotta go there cause their suits are bomb 💣👙 !!!! Psss I’m going to be 40 this year and as Debbie says in This Is 40 … I’m not ready to shop at old lady stores 😂😂😂 !!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242August 4, 2021 2:30 AM

Britney doing equine therapy doesn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 243August 4, 2021 5:50 AM

She sure does love showing off those hip tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 244August 4, 2021 5:53 AM

I wish her father Jamie would just give up. He’s hidden away enough money to last himself for the rest of his life. He doesn’t look like he’ll live too much longer anyway. I say just throw up your hands, and when she’s completely manipulated and broke in a few years, he’ll have the satisfaction of saying “I told you so.” A man can only take so much criticism. Quit trying to save her. She’s permanently damaged, and will just drag her father down with her.

by Anonymousreply 245August 4, 2021 3:21 PM

Jamie should just throw in the towel. Taking care of a mentally ill relative is extremely exhausting and that's why it is a profession. He isn't even qualified for the job and never was. He was a good person for stepping in to take care of his daughter when she was at rock bottom. Especially since Lynne was nowhere to be found and it was Lynne who pushed Britney into the spotlight and allowed for her underage daughter to be a sex object. But he really should give up the fight and step down, he's old and should enjoy his last few decades of life in peace.

by Anonymousreply 246August 4, 2021 4:52 PM

^ ^ inadvertantly hilarious

by Anonymousreply 247August 7, 2021 1:22 AM

She speaks:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248August 8, 2021 9:13 AM

Also ... she speaks like she is 12 years old.

by Anonymousreply 249August 8, 2021 9:15 AM

Why are all her videos sped up?

by Anonymousreply 250August 8, 2021 9:30 AM

R249 isn't she borderline retarded like so many kids who grew up on tv with money and the parents didn't think school is important?

by Anonymousreply 251August 8, 2021 9:33 AM

Spoiler alert: her favorite clothing store is J. Crew because "they have clothes for men and women."

by Anonymousreply 252August 8, 2021 9:33 AM

Why am I not surprised and a bit sad, R252, i guess early dementia rumors may have some legs after all.

by Anonymousreply 253August 8, 2021 4:14 PM

I was verbally assaulted by Britney years before her public meltdown. Her mother, who was present, looked at me with sympathy and a "What-can-I- do?" shrug.

by Anonymousreply 254August 8, 2021 4:46 PM

R254 what happened?

by Anonymousreply 255August 8, 2021 4:55 PM

She seems a bit cognitively limited

by Anonymousreply 256August 8, 2021 6:45 PM

How the hell would I know whether she needs conservation? I'm not a psychiatrist or psychologist, I haven't examined her, I haven't seen her medical records or real past history.

Neither has anyone else chiming in on the internet.

One of the most annoying things about human beings is that they don't want to admit that they don't know something, so here everyone in the world is jumping to conclusions, when the law requires that all the information needed to draw conclusions about this case be kept from the public. So people who know squat about abnormal psychology are coming to firm and absolute opinions based on social media posts, as if anything on social media could be believed.

by Anonymousreply 257August 8, 2021 7:59 PM

Hit me baby, one more time!

by Anonymousreply 258August 8, 2021 9:04 PM

R254, sure Jan. I was cut off in traffic by George Clooney. Amal looked at me like "He's an asshole."

by Anonymousreply 259August 8, 2021 10:30 PM

Britney was never that innocent. There were stories of her being mean to people. She didn't get along with her bandmates in Innosense and was apparently got kicked out for sleeping with one of her bandmate's boyfriends. Britney yelled at Alexa Nicholas on the set of Zoey 101 for standing up to her sister Jamie Lynn's bullying. Then Britney's whole treatment of Shar Jackson. Seducing K-Fed who was the father of Shar's children and rubbing their relationship in Shar's face. Britney began hanging out with spoiled bitchy divas like Paris, Nicole and Lindsay too. Britney started out very nice but I do think she probably did let the fame get to her head. Her breakdown pretty much regressed her to a childlike personality.

by Anonymousreply 260August 9, 2021 2:04 AM

[Quote] Then Britney's whole treatment of Shar Jackson. Seducing K-Fed who was the father of Shar's children and rubbing their relationship in Shar's face. Britney began hanging out with spoiled bitchy divas like Paris, Nicole and Lindsay too.

Oh please, like K-Fed didn't have any choice in the matter and just [italic] had [/italic] to fuck Britney.

by Anonymousreply 261August 9, 2021 10:31 AM

r261 yeah but everyone already knows Kevin is a a sleazebag. They act like Britney is a perfect angel.

by Anonymousreply 262August 9, 2021 5:04 PM

Never heard that Innosense gossip before, but I agree that Britney choosing to marry K-Fed, a man who hooked up with her despite having a child and a pregnant fiancée, speaks volumes about her intelligence and moral integrity. She knew full well he was a piece of shit, and didn't care, as long as SHE wasn't on the receiving end of his shittiness. I feel sorry for what is happening to her now with the bipoloar disorder (or whatever she has) and conservatorship, but when it comes to K-Fed, she got exactly what she deserved: a man who turned out to be just as shitty to her as he was to his ex.

I roll my eyes at fans making her out to be this pure, innocent little angel who was just too sweet and fragile for the ruthless world of showbiz.

by Anonymousreply 263August 9, 2021 7:25 PM

If we lock up all the people who "aren't angels," we will have empty streets.

by Anonymousreply 264August 9, 2021 7:31 PM

When Britney decided that fucking, marrying and getting knocked up by K-Fed was a good idea, her judgedment might already have been impaired by whatever disorder she has. But either way, she can hardly be considered sweet and innocent.

by Anonymousreply 265August 9, 2021 7:34 PM

" I agree that Britney choosing to marry K-Fed, a man who hooked up with her despite having a child and a pregnant fiancée, speaks volumes about her intelligence and moral integrity."

Didn't she marry him around the time that she was starting to exhibit bipolar behavior? Because FYI when you're manic, everything seems like a great idea! Anything from giving all your money away to marrying dirtbags to playing "tag" on the freeway to screwing your dog, it all seems like fantastic fun... so there's a chance that she may not have been in her right mind when she married a dirtbag.

And yeah, she was showing signs of mania well before her public breakdown, around the time she was hanging out with that toxic bitch Paris Hilton. I remember there was a time she went into a club and traded dresses with some random girl, she was like the manic girl I saw during my psych rotation that would change her own clothes every 15 mintues.

by Anonymousreply 266August 9, 2021 7:36 PM

Britney didn't deserve her mental breakdown. Conservatorship could be in place for her safety though it's suspect that she kept working for 10 years. I don't think her family is trustworthy or intelligent enough to handle finances. And I do think grifters are in the mix like her team and management who likely funnelled a few hundred dollars every month which built up. Her father is not in control of everything, he's not that bright or an evil mastermind. He's an uneducated hick from Louisiana who worked as a chef.

by Anonymousreply 267August 9, 2021 7:37 PM

Britney Spears' father 'willing to step down' as conservator but won't do so immediately

Jamie Spears "is willing to step down when the time is right, but the transition needs to be orderly and include a resolution of matters," the filing says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268August 12, 2021 11:53 PM

She's nuts but I don't vote for that hillbilly running her affairs.

by Anonymousreply 269August 12, 2021 11:55 PM

They should do a combination reality and talent show where each week America is Britney's conservator and she has to sing for her desires, before the country votes.

Does she get spending money?

Can she a guest performance on the The Connors?

Can she have her IUD removed or should we make her jump up and down?

I'm Simon Cowal. I'm Anderson Cooper. I'm Levar Burton. I'm Leslie Stahl and this is Britney Minutes.

by Anonymousreply 270August 12, 2021 11:57 PM

I love you R270!

by Anonymousreply 271August 13, 2021 1:13 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272August 13, 2021 8:10 AM

Britney's dad running for cover. No one gives up a quarter million a year without a good reason. He's scared of pitbull attorney and the truth. I have a suspicion that Britney has surreptitious audio/video or corrobative testimony from the many people around her 24/7. The fur is gonna fly.

by Anonymousreply 273August 13, 2021 4:34 PM

sorry, I meant "corroborative" above

by Anonymousreply 274August 13, 2021 6:47 PM

"I have a suspicion that Britney has surreptitious audio/video or corrobative testimony from the many people around her 24/7."

Oh, I'm sure the real leeches, like the creepy boyfriend, are willing to testify that she's perfectly sane and have video of her looking perfectly sane. They'll want the conservatorship removed for reasons of their own, such as they think they'll have a much easier time stealing money from a Free Britney than from Daddy Spears.

Anyone who thinks this is a simple situation knows nothing about conservatorship, mental illness, or the sort of people who attach themselves to the rich and famous.

by Anonymousreply 275August 13, 2021 10:34 PM

Nobody said it's simple. Why don't you address Jamie's sudden willingness to go without his 20 thou a month? You don't make any points, R275, by pretending you are the last word in knowledge about these issues. Why not demonstrate that with some actual arguments/facts?

by Anonymousreply 276August 14, 2021 12:18 AM

Because, R276, all the real facts about this case are being withheld from the public - the law requires that the real facts be held from the public!

That includes Britney's diagnosis and medical records, which are protected under HIPAA privacy regulations, nobody can legally tell the public how sick she is or how much of a danger to herself or others. We can't know her true mental state, and we have no legal or moral right to know her true mental state, or how capable she is of running her own life. As I keep saying, we have very little information here and it's not possible for us to fairly judge whether she needs to be conserved or not, but that doesn't stop people like you from jumping to massive and firm conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 277August 14, 2021 12:57 AM

R263, the fan drama is all just bullshit distractions, but how does one justify an illegal conservatorship lasting 14 years, which was woefully mismanaged by her father, as a remedy or even an appropriate, lawful response to whatever character flaws she has, absence of moral character exhibited by her marital choices, and her ALLEGED, none of our fucking business, mental health conditions, which happened as a result of her spinning out on prescriptions which triggered her to have a breakdown, in the first place?

Jaime Spears isn’t a good guy. None of these people smell like Christmas roses blooming like the miracle of baby Jesus in the pure driven snow in front of some yard in New England.

This is HER MONEY. She is entitled to it. You bitch about other people, PRIMARILY WOMEN, having the audacity to gold-dig and money grub as they grift their way through Hollywood marriages, while stating and making your case: Why should HE have to give HER what SHE DID NOT EARN?

Which depending on the details, some will agree with you or not.

That said, this chick deserves HER MONEY which SHE earned, in HER control for HER own interests and those of HER kids, because that’s the LAW, and you ain’t the mother fucking sherif, last time us little here dumb ass deputies, checked. And we checked real good, even in the fine print and underneath your pillows and even inside Jamie’s getaway RV trailer, doubling as a proper home for a man of intellectual distinction, moral integrity, and the highest of ethical standards that he could find in Bummfuck Louisiana, with a parking spot offering WiFi, to boot.

All on his crazy ass daughter’s dime - because that’s what the sheriff ruled and made the law of the land after he stomped his feet , and LONG after Britney was no longer a crazy ass bald headed bitch.

Just a crazy bitch. Who according to you, may deserve to be fleeced by her papa because she maybe is mentally ill, which by the way, the majority of Americans also are, and that goes ESPECIALLY for us American crazy ass bitches on the data lounge.

It’s unbelievable that either some of you here are totally serious and support an illegal hostage situation, just because you’re all so much smarter and informed that the people hired to sort this out, or because you’re piss ass drunks, who have been waiting for Friday nite!

Weekends. When all DL crybabies get together and commiserate about the bitches who bitched them out just because they’re bitches and that’s what bitches do-bitch.

Now.

Who’s the bitch, again?

Because I lost count after counting you, Brit, her entire family, her ex, and myself. Oh, and life. The biggest bitch out there.

by Anonymousreply 278August 14, 2021 1:40 AM

I think her father is abusive but I do think there’s way more to the story, I think she’s severely addicted or mentally ill, we don’t see that side of her.

by Anonymousreply 279August 14, 2021 5:47 AM

I had to unfollow her on Instagram. All that fucking twirling with the creepy clown makeup and rants that make no sense. What 40 year old writes like that?

And her obnoxious fans with their "Oh, Britney, we love you" and treating her like she is some fragile flower is nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 280August 14, 2021 7:10 AM

Former Mickey Mouse Club member reflects on how Jamie abused Britney when they were young after hearing that Jamie was stepping down:

"Ugh- thank god. This man has been a horrible drunk exploiting his daughter for decades - I had a front row seat when I was 12 until I was 15. Good riddance to a horrible human being. Also - Lynne - you are weak - I can't believe you just stood by and watched, playing a victim for decades. We might not have had camera phones back then but the memories are pretty vivid. I'm so happy for you Brit and I hope you finally get to have the life that YOU want. #FreeBritney"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281August 14, 2021 11:05 PM

The old sod tried to get his daughter recommitted by lying about what her current conservator said. Which was swiftly contradicted by Montgomery. Jamie is out.

by Anonymousreply 282August 14, 2021 11:08 PM

I vaguely recall hearing that the reason the father is the conservator and not the mother, is that Britney blamed her mother for being an exploitive stage mother and they had been estranged for a while at the time of the breakdown.

Or am I imagining things?

by Anonymousreply 283August 14, 2021 11:29 PM

R238 Lynne felt that she would not be able to say 'no' to Britney and Jamie would. SO that's why Jamie became conservator.

by Anonymousreply 284August 14, 2021 11:32 PM

This whole scenario probably increased Britney's revenue by over 20%. All the merchandise that is being sold right now. I'm seeing young people walking around with Britney shirts.

by Anonymousreply 285August 14, 2021 11:36 PM

r49 Dana Plato from Different Strokes

r1 I prefer We Bought A Zoo

by Anonymousreply 286August 14, 2021 11:44 PM

What's your point, R285? So it was all worth it to sell a few t-shirts?

by Anonymousreply 287August 15, 2021 3:03 AM

R287 Chill out. It was just an observation I'm making. She was washed-up for years and only relevant to her aging fanbase of millennials. This was until the mainstream media hopped on the #FreeBritney train. Now Gen Z is "discovering" her and buying her merch. It helps they are so far removed from witnessing her actual breakdown and seeing how off-the-rail crazy she actually was. Obviously, mental illness is not worth this but she still probably would have faded from the public eye after 2004 if her breakdown didn't occur.

by Anonymousreply 288August 15, 2021 3:16 AM

R288, spoken like a true Milton economist fan and free market capitalist. Which I am not judging, because I think from the POV as well when analyzing all sides of a situation, evaluating whatever it is that I am attempting to understand.

That said, I’m going to do something I NEVER do, and I will do so in the most restrained and respectful manner possible.

Her father was personally connected to someone whom I am very close to back in Los Angeles due to a business transaction that took place, which had ZERO to do with Britney or with ANY of this. And I will NOT be revealing the nature of the transaction, not the business, and since that is the case, I fully am aware that I cannot verify anything I’m about to write, and that’s perfectly acceptable, since I explicitly want it to remain unverified, and ALLEGED.

I was alleged to be privy to the personal and financial business transactions of an alleged business person who allegedly offered completely legal, above board and non illicit, non sexual, non drug related services to Jaime.

I allegedly spent several months or more of my time in alleged situations where I was allegedly placed to be privy to who Jaime is and what he’s all about, underneath the PR spin, due to my alleged professional services which I contracted under a financial/accounting sort of role, at the alleged time.

And here’s what I allegedly came up with:

Is he the alleged monster the fans and the PR machinery make him out to be? At least to the alleged persons in this post? Nope.

Is he the alleged exploiter of his daughter’s fortune, who is an abusive creep, who is also entirely unsuitable for the ethical and rigorous demands placed upon a conservator, and is not able to consistently provide the attorneys, the courts, the judge, and the bean counters a requisitioning full transparency and accountability which is in the best interest of the conservatee, and is justifiably removed as result?

Allegedly?

Fuck.

A more alleged allegation allegedly being “THE MAN IS A PARASITIC AND MANIPULATIVE POS WHO HAS DONE A GREAT AND PROFOUND HARM TO HIS DAUGHTER AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY -FOR THAT MATTER, has never allegedly been more true than that allegation itself.

Opinion: Might Britney Spears be, indeed nuttier than a nut infused fruitcake, packaged perfectly in a Christmas tin, brought as over a gift by the gentile girlfriend of the son, whose parents have graciously invited her over for Hanukkah?

I have no fucking clue because unless I am her attending Psychiatrist, I cannot answer that question honestly because I do not know.

But is Jaime Spears a benevolent father, fiercely fighting on behalf of his daughter’s best interests???

ALLEGEDLY, nope.

No way does that man have the alleged ability to correctly manage that alleged conservatorship, and allegedly for certain, he is allegedly lacking in necessary, moral and ethical values, required as part of one’s character, when one claims to be overstocked with, when one does an honest inventory of the department in which these qualities are stored.

The man should NOT be trusted, ALLEGEDLY.

NOT because he is an alleged recovering or practicing alcoholic, by the way, but because he’s a scumbag & con who’s been abusing his kids forever and has held the wealthy one hostage, just because he feels that is his right, because he provides the sperm which got her here in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 289August 15, 2021 7:42 PM

Continued from R289:

All opinions also alleged! To be clear.

Last allegation based on alleged observations: He’s a typical southerner who is an abusive, stupid, angry AF hick, who thinks that having complete control over his daughter and her money s his RIGHT, rather than his ethical and moral duty as a legal conservator FIRST (as it LEGALLY should be and is required ), and a loving father, secondly (as it should be above all, no matter what).

Now for an other opinion, rather than an allegation , as an allegation here is not necessary, and his my disclosure to showing that my allegations are totally informed by not only the aforementioned allegations, but by personal experience:

Men who are like what Britney claims her father to be do not love their daughters in the same way we’ll adjust and emotionally healthy, non exploitative & non controlling men who aren’t narcissists, love their daughters.

They do not emotionally connect with their daughters because they see women as airheads who cannot be trusted to do much of anything. They consider themselves to be positioned as the God appointed “directors and guides” over their daughters’ lives. However, only if she behaves and submits to him above her own needs, her marriage, her kids, her own husband, isn’t the worst thing she can be above even a whore, a pregnant teen, or an atheist: a lesbian.

Their sons, whom they also abuse, are all they see worthy of what is no more than a feigned respect, from these types.

#facts.

They believe they have dominion over all of it. And they will abuse and exploit and totally deny it and frame their own kids who tell the truth, in order to not shatter their deeply driven and insatiable need for full control of other and power.

They’re irredeemable, loathe some creatures and they are some of the worst subtypes of the types of abusive assholes who anyone can ever be unfortunate enough to call “dad”. That’s why they end up alone on trailers. Because they’re miserable AF and people (wives & kids primarily) cannot stand them, yet they cannot stand to let go of the people they do prolifically harm, because as long as they can control from an RV? That’s better than a family that genuinely loves them, and they will bear that exact scenario out in the end. No matter what.

#gobritney! #goforth #andneverlookback #fucksweethomealabama

by Anonymousreply 290August 15, 2021 7:44 PM

Britney reminds me of a young Karla Homolka. Perhaps she should play her in a film?

R289/R290 is NUTS. Unhinged, as some here say.

by Anonymousreply 291August 15, 2021 7:50 PM

I see your point, R288. I'm sure the Britney doc did ignite more fame, but at what price? Who wants to be known for a handful of one's worst moments? I hope they don't do to her what fans did to Judy Garland--make her an icon of despair/failure and project on to her all their longing to be sick AND yet famous/beloved. And I just don't agree that her saga is about mental illness, whatever that truly is--I think it's about being too young, female, talented, and in the trap of fame/money/exploiters. But only time will tell. Maybe she is "nuts," but I think she deserves the benefit of the doubt until she's had a few years out of the pressure-cooker, don't you?

by Anonymousreply 292August 15, 2021 9:50 PM

There's two separate questions here: 1) Should Britney be under conservatorship? And 2) should Jamie Spears be her conservator?

1) Well, we just don't know that, as the law requires that the court and her family withhold medical information from the public.

2) If he's an abusive dirtbag or incompetent then he shouldn't, but what the hell kind of honest and capable person is going to step in and take on the job? Honest and competent people don't become part of the entourage of crazy has-been pop stars, so there's unlikely to be anyone else close to Britney who should take over, and honest professional conservators aren't going to want the job with all the ignorant and/or crazy people taking up the "Free Britney" cause. Even the most open, honest, and competent conservator is going to be slammed by these people if they do their job 100% right, both because they don't understand the privacy constraints that go with the job, and they're looking for someone to be angry at.

by Anonymousreply 293August 15, 2021 11:18 PM

[Quote] Britney reminds me of a young Karla Homolka. Perhaps she should play her in a film?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294August 16, 2021 7:57 AM

Britney's cousin alleges that during an intervention for Britney, Britney's mother Lynne secretly spiked Britney's red bull, Britney passed out and was taken to rehab unconscious and against her will

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295August 16, 2021 1:23 PM

R293 Conservatorships are a money-making racket. No one should be under one.

by Anonymousreply 296August 16, 2021 1:27 PM

r293 I don't think Ally Sims is actually her cousin

by Anonymousreply 297August 16, 2021 1:53 PM

Yeah, NOBODY would want to get thousands of dollars a month to oversee somebody's $60 million dollar estate. No chance for grifting there! Well, not anymore now that the spotlight is on.

You keep saying Britney's records are private, but you've amateur-diagnosed her over and over on DL. You're salivating to read what a bunch of incompetent C-student psychs have said about her, when it is probably no more valid than your own heated-imagination.

Let's drug you and put a dozen cameras in your house and watch you every day to see how sane you are. Come on, prove that every more you make is rational. Of course, we'll start from the premise that you're are paranoid, borderline and bipolar. Prove us wrong.

by Anonymousreply 298August 16, 2021 3:49 PM

"Conservatorships are a money-making racket. No one should be under one."

Almost all conservatorships are for people who are deep into dementia, hopelessly schizophrenic, or so developmentally delayed they can't function within society. These are people who will never be able to be independent or understand how to run their own lives, and 99.9999999% of them have no money at all.

So learn something about the fucking subject before you speak again.

by Anonymousreply 299August 16, 2021 9:01 PM

If you live in any American city, you would be in favor of conservatorships because of the amount of aggressive street beggars who are severely mentally ill and under the influence. They are just left to die on the streets or they get arrested for assault or robbery. The US Healthcare system doesn't take mental health as seriously as it should. People with problems have difficulty getting treatment like therapy and medication covered. So mental illness is especially rampant in working class and middle-class populations. It's not surprising why this country has so many mass shooters either.

by Anonymousreply 300August 16, 2021 9:38 PM

R299, granted--but then actual judges should administer them as part of their duties and get NO extra pay to do so, just extra time. Shouldn't be a wide-open money-making field.

by Anonymousreply 301August 16, 2021 10:46 PM

Oh for fuck's sake, R301, what kind of care do you think these people would get, if their decisions are made by a judge in their spare time? Because it would be spare time, if the judges would not be paid for their efforts, and this stuff is just added to their workload. As it is, many people with dementia, hopeless schizophrenia, or severe developmental delays have their decision made by professional conservators, as there is no family available to step into the role, and these professionals at least know what they're doing - what resources are available to the people they care for and hopefully, what would be available to each client. These people don't make big money, maybe a middle-class income, and the good ones at least do more good than harm and keep their clients off the living hell of the streets.

You can't really extrapolate anything about conservatorship in general from the Spears case, because it's so unusual in so many ways, and because people like you are so obviously looking for something to be angry about.

by Anonymousreply 302August 16, 2021 11:20 PM

ANOTHER Instagram post with even more pictures with her tits out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303August 17, 2021 1:46 AM

# Free Britney's TITS! She buys her bikini bottoms at Target. Can we get arrange her an upscale upsale?

She's certainly been exercising. Sam the MAN is doing his job. Give him her money. But please don't let her reproduce. She has an I.O.U. implanted in her by her father!

by Anonymousreply 304August 17, 2021 3:52 AM

In the recording of speech to the judge, she referred to her IUD as an "ID" - twice. I had a laugh over that.

by Anonymousreply 305August 17, 2021 4:47 AM

Oh dear at the pics at r303 she still thinks she is a naughty 17 year old

by Anonymousreply 306August 17, 2021 6:20 AM

Calm down, R302, it's a discussion. The whole system is broken. Are you a conservator? Is that why your panties are in a twist over my comment?

by Anonymousreply 307August 17, 2021 7:23 AM

Everyone blames her father. Yet it was her mother who was the typical stage mom who wanted to live her dream through her daughter. Who put Britney into the pageant circuits, local plays, The Mickey Mouse Club and moved her out to NYC to get her daughter a recording contract. She essentially pimped Britney out, letting her underage daughter be a sex object for the mass media. Her mother also wrote books about the Spears family, revealing intimate details about Britney's life like her early drug use and promiscuous behavior. Lynne still considers herself a "good Christian mother". Britney apparently blamed Lynne for most of her problems and her estranged father was the only one who went out to help her. Albeit maybe the conservatorship was too extreme in hindsight but Britney was likely not going to be able to see her children again and she's very mentally ill. I just wish the media would show the true story and stop the character assassination of her father. He's not perfect but he was the only one in the family that tried to help Britney.

by Anonymousreply 308August 18, 2021 1:27 AM

People love simple narratives. " Her father ruined her" . " Her mother ruined her". " Disney ruined her". But the truth is no one gets as fucked up as Britney did in 2008 without a complex set of genetics and life circumstances. As someone who has known people who had similar breakdowns, it's never just one thing. I do think the way she was marketed probably played a role as well. She was encourages to behave as sexy as possible while insisting that she hadn't actually experienced sex. It was very sick .

by Anonymousreply 309August 18, 2021 1:31 AM

R309 Agreed. Her background was poor and rural and addiction and mental illness likely ran in her family. A lot of these child stars come from poor and broken homes and their parents usually see their child as a meal ticket out of poverty. The pressure of fame and exposure to drugs and sex at an early age is triggering. She reminds me a lot of others like Elvis, Lisa Marie, Brad Renfro, Dana Plato, Eddie Furlong, Aaron Carter, etc who came from similarly trashy backgrounds.

by Anonymousreply 310August 18, 2021 1:38 AM

And Liza too R310. Trash from trash.

by Anonymousreply 311August 18, 2021 2:20 AM

R310 Yes many do come from similar backgrounds. I do wonder to what extent Spears illness would have manifested had she stayed in Louisiana. She might have been better off. Or maybe just as bad but we never would have heard about it. Her paternal grandmother committed suicide so is there a genetic component. R311 I wouldn't consider judy garland and Liza trash. Garland was very troubled though

by Anonymousreply 312August 18, 2021 3:08 AM

As "fucked up as Britney in 2008?" Did you read the NYT article? Because it doesn't even sound like she was that fucked up. Upset and lost, yes, but I fully thought she'd pulled some child-endangerment shit in that bathroom when from what that NYT article described it smelled like a stitch-up of a vulnerable young woman who likely needed drugs and.or therapy of some kind but who had not demonstrated herself to be unwell enough to merit a conservatorship.

by Anonymousreply 313August 18, 2021 3:41 AM

If Britney had never made it out of Louisiana, she’d be a cashier at Walmart in between stints in psych ward and/ or jail. She’d be married multiple times and had kids with multiple baby daddies. Probably living in some trailer park. Britney has not had to deal with full ramifications of her mental illness the way that non-celebs or working people have to in real life.

by Anonymousreply 314August 18, 2021 3:38 PM

Well put, R313.

From an astrological pov (here come the insults!), Pluto conjunct Saturn in the first house denotes someone with volcanic energy/talents/issues who also has low self-esteem/fear of people. Britney was destined to have SOME self-control/outer control issues, but I think she was horribly over-punished and over-controlled for her immature reactions to stress. Good news is astrologically she may now merit/receive a Get Out Of Jail Free Card from the universe and will do better/be safer in the future. BTW, Michael Jackson had Neptune conjunct the Sun in the first house, another whammy, but more about child abuse and drugs than mania or being put in a cage.

by Anonymousreply 315August 18, 2021 11:43 PM

It's a pity the abuse Michael Jackson suffered. His conjunct was stuck in Uranus, for years.

by Anonymousreply 316August 18, 2021 11:53 PM

[quote] Probably living in some trailer park. Britney has not had to deal with full ramifications of her mental illness the way that non-celebs or working people have to in real life.

Exactly. Yet people say it's so unfair that she's in a conservatorship. She's filthy rich, living in a big mansion, can go on vacations and has all the luxuries she could ask for. Her wealth and celebrity status has kept her protected. Yes there are greedy fuckers who exploit her condition but it's preferable to her being on the streets and dying prematurely. Her father needs to go but she will likely still be under one unless she can prove she's mentally competent.

by Anonymousreply 317August 19, 2021 9:17 AM

R317, prove you are competent. And start from the premise that you aren't and have every tweet, chirp, email, post, word and act scrutinized here on DL. Go!

by Anonymousreply 318August 19, 2021 3:40 PM

R318 I’m not R317 but only an idiot would think that a psych evaluation performed by a licensed mental health provider, which Britney refused to undergo for ending conservatorship, consists of emails and SM posts. Free Britney contingent have zero clues what conservatorship is and how the process is implemented and continued. Their ignorance into mentally health disorders doesn’t prevent them from spewing ridiculous opinions as facts.

FYI we don’t do mental health exams starting from the premise that the patient is mentally ill, unless there’s a history of diagnoses/ diagnosis and treatment. In which case we assess efficacy of treatment and stability of patient.

by Anonymousreply 319August 19, 2021 4:53 PM

Leave Britney alone!

by Anonymousreply 320August 19, 2021 4:58 PM

"...people say it's so unfair that she's in a conservatorship. She's filthy rich, living in a big mansion, can go on vacations and has all the luxuries she could ask for. "

Conservatorship isn't designed to preserve personal fortunes and keep people from making bad decisions, it's meant to protect the completely incompetent, the low-functioning developmentally delayed and elders who no longer recognize their own children. It's not meant to keep the irresponsible from throwing their money away or the bipolar from refusing to take their meds and going manic, and if the Spears family has used the conservatorship system to keep a case of bipolar disorder from derailing the money train they all ride on, then they've abused the system Britney should indeed be freed.

Of course we can't know whether they've abused the system, because the law requires that all her medical information be kept private. Even the courts don't know whether the Spears family has abused the system, because Britney herself is refusing psych exams, and they aren't going to change anything without one! So of course we can't know anything solid about her mental state from the few dribbles of real information we're getting, the social media posts, court documents made public, etc., but it's MYO as an armchair psychologist that if Britney won't do the one thing necessary to start the process of removing conservatorship, then maybe she isn't ready to make her own decisions.

by Anonymousreply 321August 19, 2021 9:29 PM

At least 321 is no longer claiming to be a real psychologist, lol. Stop slavering over the possibility of getting a peek at B's psych files. They're just full of bullshit, anyway.

Judges have gone on record as stating that a psychologist's testimony in ANY case has only a 50% chance of being valid, so they don't consider it. That's precedent. For example, when trying to determine 'dangerousness' for bail, for example, they only consider provable, verifiable actions, not psych evaluations or testimony.

by Anonymousreply 322August 19, 2021 10:54 PM

The court had ordered a full external psych eval in 2019 which was presented to the court in early fall. So less than two years ago. That is the one Britney referenced and since she just went through one and it was likely indepth and felt invasive, she doesn't want to go through it again. It is quite possible that little has changed and that eval still represents her.

by Anonymousreply 323August 19, 2021 11:03 PM

Maybe the testing from 2019 is still valid, but the fact is that in a high-profile case like this, a judge isn't going to make sweeping changes until they've been through every possible legal process and done everything possible to spare themselves the inevitable criticism that will come with any decision they make. They can't protect themselves from public criticism in a case where every idiot on the internet is chiming in, but they can and will protect themselves from any criticism from the rest of the legal profession. So they won't make changes without written opinions from doctors they consider reliable, and maybe, just maybe, they're using Britney's willingness to cooperate with the assessment process as a measure of her ability to make her own deciisons.

I never claimed to be a psychologist, BTW, I just claimed to know more about conservatorship and why it exists than most of the idiots commenting on this case. I keep hoping to educate some of you about the whys and hows of conservatorship, but some of you have already made up your minds and aren't going to let facts interfere with your decision-making process.

by Anonymousreply 324August 19, 2021 11:45 PM

So, you're not another o"idiot" posting on the internet? You're the sole voice of reason?

by Anonymousreply 325August 20, 2021 12:07 AM

^ ^ kindly ignore the extra 'o'!

by Anonymousreply 326August 20, 2021 12:08 AM

Britney reminds me of a young Karla Homolka. Karla was given many evaluations, a nice plea deal and permission to wear lingerie in prison. She is now a happy, well adjusted mother of three - married to her lawyer's brother. Those murder and torture and rape tapes proved her to be a bit of a fibber.

Britney looks so much like Karla, but she's far too old to play her in a biopic now. Britney would be great in a remake of Lizzie Borden story. No eyeliner toots.

by Anonymousreply 327August 20, 2021 12:08 AM

Didn't you already post this idea? I know, misogyny can be so obsessive it's hard to remember WHAT you've posted, huh?

by Anonymousreply 328August 20, 2021 12:13 AM

Context is important. It's Britney who perpetuates misogyny and sexist attitudes. She's practically a stripper. She just very much resembles the psychopathic eyes and uneven facial features of Karla Homolka. Karla is far more intelligent and independent woman though. She's no longer a victim of misogyny and male dominance. Check your privilege R328.

by Anonymousreply 329August 20, 2021 12:30 AM

It's the Britney Somewhat Resembles And Therefore Basically Is Karla Homolka Troll. I think like it slightly less than the Ban Mushrooms Troll.

by Anonymousreply 330August 20, 2021 3:30 AM

Who would be remotely sane after living under a magnifying glass and literally living with spies for 13 yrs? The misogyny on this thread is off the charts. Jamie should never have been involved in the conservatorship as it's a huge conflict of interest. 20k a month to "help" your own daughter? For the love of God, this entire thing is an obvious grift and everyone involved has been paid off, which is why Brit is worth 60 mil instead of the hundreds of millions she should be. You queens need to fuck off. None of you have a god damn clue what's really going on with Britney.

by Anonymousreply 331August 20, 2021 3:48 AM

Thanks Cara @ R331. Your porn career and screaming online and gender confusion will save Britney.

No one wishes her anything but happiness and future obscurity. But you're a stan of her music and that is embarrassing, R331. Britney is rich and about to be free of her father's control. This is good news.

But she has no career or reality to return to. Hopefully she will find one. Take out her I.D. NOW!!

Brits bounteous breasts and cankles look already pregnant. Sam is nice. And sexy. And she hasn't taken a knife to him yet. Impregnate her, like in the movie BUG!

I think crazy people have a right to spend their money. And control over who they fuck. Britney is almost home free. But the foreshadowing for her future sanity and self control is not looking great. She has beautiful implants and a hot boyfriend. She might as well burn bright. TWIRL Britney TWIRL.

by Anonymousreply 332August 20, 2021 4:17 AM

She slapped a phone out of a maid's hand today. Ruh roh.

by Anonymousreply 333August 20, 2021 4:32 AM

^^^Bullshit. Jamie has already started the propaganda war. It's rather comical. R332 Who the hell is Cara? Take your meds and go to bed you old fool.

by Anonymousreply 334August 20, 2021 4:47 AM

Take your meds r334. Cara is the person who had the "Leave Britney Alone" video, used to be Chris Crocker. Also the housekeeper story may not be true but it is in the news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335August 20, 2021 4:52 AM

We have some real nut cases here who can't take any criticism of celebrities they like.

by Anonymousreply 336August 20, 2021 4:56 AM

R335 Ah okay. I didn't realize Chris Crocker was now Trans. Anyhow, the staff that made the phone claims are the ones Jamie installed. Britney has had the reigns loosened, but she's not out of the conservatorship yet. The fact is that all involved have worked to keep Britney as sheltered and child like as possible. Did you hear what Iggy Azalia said? Christ almighty, Britney has been badly emotionally abused for years. She has PTSD I'm quite sure, on top of any other illnesses she may or may not have. Jamie is not going down without a fight. Expect more ridiculous stories.

by Anonymousreply 337August 20, 2021 4:56 AM

Everyone knows who Cara is in the last few days. Especially as it relates to Britney. R334 is the real OLD fool of Datalounge. He calls her father Jamie, but is at least 75 years old himself! Going on about poor Britney in such an emotional manner. R334 must take his meds, put down the bottle and pray he lives till morning. May Jesus visit healing to his troubled mind tonight. Amen.🙏🏾

by Anonymousreply 338August 20, 2021 4:58 AM

r331 my be a stan (I have no idea) but they're 100% right. Jamie in charge of the conservatorship was an egregious conflict of interest from the very beginning, whether or not the conservatorship itself was justified (and I have no idea if it was or not - nor does anyone here).

by Anonymousreply 339August 20, 2021 7:36 AM

mAy be a stan...

by Anonymousreply 340August 20, 2021 7:37 AM

What are we supposed to call him--Mr. Spears? Someone on this thread is desperate.

by Anonymousreply 341August 20, 2021 3:58 PM

r341 Daddy Spears

by Anonymousreply 342August 20, 2021 6:20 PM

Jamie Lynn Pa Spears

by Anonymousreply 343August 20, 2021 7:19 PM

There's too many fucking Jamies in this saga.

by Anonymousreply 344August 20, 2021 7:40 PM

It's all still mysterious to little ole' me. Even if she is retarded(does look & sound it). CooCoo for Coco Puffs (does look & sound it & seems to behave like a true nut) should she be in this legal quandary?

Any legal eagles know if she could be eased out as in get a bit more leeway, then lock down again if it goes really pear shaped?

by Anonymousreply 345August 20, 2021 7:47 PM

R345, nothing is stopping you from using a device called "Google" to look up conservatorships, mental health law, forced psychiatric interventions, etc. There's a trove of information out there. Any "legal eagles" who might be on this thread might also be unreliable, no?

by Anonymousreply 346August 20, 2021 8:27 PM

Your post is rude and pointless R346. Any legal eagles out her might point of your weird fan girling assumptions.

Britney's case is quite unusual. The judges have been unfair to her. She was not "controllable" by her dumb hick bible thumping parents. Britney still has every right to a different conservator.

by Anonymousreply 347August 20, 2021 9:33 PM

I agree with you, R347--except that I question the need for ANY conservator. But you were asking for random, anonymous legal outpourings, and I think it's better to find out for ourselves. What's your damage?

by Anonymousreply 348August 20, 2021 10:51 PM

Karla was a crazy bitch dickmatized by a cute blond psychopathic serial rapist business school major. Karla was the one who offered her own sister to him and she came up with the idea of murdering the victims. Because she wanted to please her man, she got off torturing and killing other women who were her competition in looks, and she loved the idea of her man always returning back to her like she's the grand prize. She only turned on him when he beat her so bad with a flashlight.

I don't think Britney is an evil narcissistic violent bitch like Karla. But she does seem like she can't be without a man. I do see a slight resemblance. Both have dead eyes and hypersexual presentation.

by Anonymousreply 349August 20, 2021 10:53 PM

Karla is smarter than Britney, and Bilingual!!

by Anonymousreply 350August 20, 2021 10:57 PM

You'd have dead eyes, too, if you lived in a zoo enclosure watched 24/7 and treated like an animal without rights or rationality. A golden zoo, but that's just as soul-killing.

by Anonymousreply 351August 20, 2021 10:57 PM

Karla was smarter in the sense she went after guys with money too. Paul Bernardo was a successful salesman and Karla's second husband I think works in the law field. Britney mostly hooked up with bums like K-Fed and that Jason guy and now Sam who all just mooch off of her money.

by Anonymousreply 352August 20, 2021 11:08 PM

"Here's my ass."

Oh, baby girl, cover that mess up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353September 10, 2021 12:48 AM

Here's a video so you guys can see this is really my ass 🍑🍑🍑 !!!! No filters or cover ups … it's the real deal !!!! Psss I shoot myself with a selfie stick and always will 🤳🏻📷... it STAYS UP ... it DOESN'T TALK BACK ... and it’s EXTREMELY RELIABLE 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354September 10, 2021 12:57 AM

Yup, she's in great shape mentally. So glad Sam is there to take care of her $$ for her. Brit Brit is free. Free for Sam to Help(himself to her $$)

by Anonymousreply 355September 10, 2021 1:10 AM

Why is Jamie running for the hills? Don't say because of the fans or because he wants what's best for his daughter. He's running scared, like the previous lawyer and the manager. My guess is Britney has evidence in the form of cellphone recordings of when she was threatened and coerced. Her current attorney seems to be pretty bold and confident, accusing Jamie and promising prosecution. We'll see.

by Anonymousreply 356September 10, 2021 4:10 AM

She reposted the pics with her hands over bare boobs and pictures of her ass in a thong. Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 357September 10, 2021 7:17 AM

Her Instagram got shut down. Too many racy photos?

by Anonymousreply 358September 14, 2021 8:33 PM

R358 Twitter is all aflutter about Britney. I hope all is okay.

by Anonymousreply 359September 14, 2021 8:49 PM

The "Free Britney" crowd obviously have not had to deal with severe, untreatable bipolar disorder.

She'll be dead in a couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 360September 14, 2021 8:50 PM

^^^Wow! You've been given access to Britney's medical records? GTFOH. Her only mental health issue is PTSD from having spent the last 13 yrs imprisoned and cut off from the world.

by Anonymousreply 361September 14, 2021 8:53 PM

Britney herself has spoken many times in the past about having bipolar disorder dumbass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362September 14, 2021 8:57 PM

^^^This is bullshit. She was "conserved" at the time of this interview and she was never out of her father's site. Papers have just been filed in California in the last hour to end the conservatorship as she NEVER qualified to be in one. It's over.

by Anonymousreply 363September 14, 2021 9:35 PM

Read it and weep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364September 14, 2021 9:40 PM

Any bets on how soon, she'll be inpatient? Her paternal grandmother killed herself in front of Brit's father. Thin there might be a genetic element at play here. Bipolar often has genetic origins, Bipolar doesn't go away & is progressive, especially if you go off meds.

If this goes tits up, this new grandstanding "charitable" lawyer is the one who should be held accountable.

by Anonymousreply 365September 14, 2021 10:32 PM

Sure, Brit.

Blink twice if you want us to break you out of the pysch ward and unstrap the strait jacket your daddy ordered for you. 😳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366September 14, 2021 11:19 PM

Conservatorship wasn't intended to keep people with bipolar from refusing to take their meds, going manic, and ruining their lives and those of any family members who tried to help. If all that's wrong with Brit is a nasty case of bipolar disorder, then the conservatorship system has been abused. Now if she has a severely low IQ or early-onset dementia in addition to the bipolar disorder or some other disabling factor, then it would be appropriate to continue the conservatorship, but that's for a judge and some top psychologists to determine.

I wonder if she'll be willing to take another psych test? Because I can't see the judge overturning the status quo on such a high-profile case without all the written backup possible.

by Anonymousreply 367September 14, 2021 11:23 PM

367, you can't see much. When you get your J.D. and have been on the bench awhile, let us know, won't you?

by Anonymousreply 368September 14, 2021 11:29 PM

#WhereIsBritney is trending on Twitter right now.

by Anonymousreply 369September 14, 2021 11:43 PM

R 366 Daddy has headed for the hills, since he knows all the #FreeBrit jerks are more deranged than she is. He's getting threats a plenty from them. Sam has her tied up(telling her it's a little fun sex game) till she signs forms to make him co signer on all accounts & other property.

But not to worry Brit & Sam a love story for the ages. And of course, imagine the cute babies a 40year bipolar low IQ. Brit will pop out.

by Anonymousreply 370September 15, 2021 1:47 AM

R370 Take your meds and go to bed, old man. You are more deranged than anyone involved.

by Anonymousreply 371September 15, 2021 2:03 AM

OK Sam will you be tucking me in?(but no touchie, OK? you're not my type) But untie Brit first, don't want any bruises or other problems in court.

by Anonymousreply 372September 15, 2021 2:46 AM

I read somewhere that people with bipolar are at significantly higher risk of developing dementia. Maybe it was even early-onset dementia, but I'm not sure.

by Anonymousreply 373September 16, 2021 7:47 PM

by Anonymousreply 374September 16, 2021 7:48 PM

Maybe Britney's dad is overprotective due to the trauma of seeing his own mother commit suicide

by Anonymousreply 375September 16, 2021 7:50 PM

The dementia thing is true, but it's possible it's because a lot of people with bipolar also get diabetes because the drugs tend to make you very fat and that can increase risk among other non-bipolar people. There are also issues like smoking and alcohol/drug abuse which can affect long term health, which tend to be used to self-medicate when you have issues like bipolar.

If you are somebody with bipolar who lives a pretty clean life, your life expectancy is still shorter than other people, but not 20 years shorter.

by Anonymousreply 376September 16, 2021 9:50 PM

R376 Would someone explain how Britney never gains weight? Her makeup is dated, but she's very fit. And she had 2 c-sections.

by Anonymousreply 377September 17, 2021 1:37 AM

I'd say it's likely an indication that she just doesn't take her drugs. The only thin bipolars I've met are either extremely strict keto or just totally off the rails manic a lot of the time.

I'm extremely strict in eating - 100% keto, never smoke, never drink, but am still 10kgs over.

by Anonymousreply 378September 17, 2021 4:30 AM

R378, her family can afford a keto chef to keep her camera-thin, and since she's been on a strict diet since grade school age she's probably okay with it. Women who want a career in the sexy end of showbiz are used to starving.

by Anonymousreply 379September 17, 2021 5:02 AM

It's pretty much impossible to keep weight on when you are manic. Your whole system is working double-time and you can't eat enough to cover the energy required to keep going. You could eat burgers every day and still be underweight.

by Anonymousreply 380September 17, 2021 5:08 AM

[Quote] Women who want a career in the sexy end of showbiz are used to starving.

Britney's always been pretty fit though. She wasn't "skinny" like LiLo or Hilary Duff when it was a trend in the 00s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381September 17, 2021 9:57 AM

BREAKING: judge expected to root on Britney Spears conservatorship case. She truly may be free soon.

by Anonymousreply 382September 29, 2021 7:55 PM

Watching the second Hulu documentary (by the NYTimes) really changed my mind about everything. I hope they free her.

I recommend watching that documentary - I think it's called "controlling Britney" or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 383September 29, 2021 8:04 PM

Not entirely free at this point, but finally free of daddy, at least. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 384September 29, 2021 11:13 PM

I saw it on Twitter. Rosengart was dead serious. Jamie had to go. Nice win, but still a ways to go. Happy for Britney.

by Anonymousreply 385September 29, 2021 11:34 PM

She has a Joker smile now like Christie Brinkley. Bad plastic surgery of some kind.

by Anonymousreply 386September 30, 2021 5:15 PM

I don’t trust her fiancé

by Anonymousreply 387September 30, 2021 5:16 PM

Where was all the support when the outcome was in question? As for moi, I said from the beginning that Rosengart was holding cards or he wouldn't have gotten involved. They have the goods--including witnesses--and I expect to see B's money being clawed back from her manager, the security company, and esp. from Jamie who, according to Rosengart, who doesn't say things lightly, abused her before conservatorship. I wish the psychiatrists/therapists (of whom I know one) would be punished, but they weren't punished for torture during the Bush admin and they'll sneak out from under this scandal, too.

by Anonymousreply 388September 30, 2021 11:42 PM

Her estate is only valued at $60 million. She is poor compared to Madonna. Britney will piss away her money in no time.

by Anonymousreply 389October 1, 2021 3:01 AM

r389 Britney will probably need to start touring again so she can have an income. This whole thing has brought a renewed interest in her, she needs to take advantage of it, but it seems like she wants to get married and have another child. Who knows...

by Anonymousreply 390October 1, 2021 3:51 AM

She'll get a book deal that will dwarf what other celebrities have received. Don't worry about her, worry about paying your own rent and keeping your own money.

by Anonymousreply 391October 1, 2021 5:59 AM

R391, why is Britney a poor deplorable when compared to the great Madge?

by Anonymousreply 392October 1, 2021 6:26 AM

Whoa. She's going almost entirely nude on Instagram now. Next stop: Onlyfans.

🧁 🧁 👀 🧁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393October 1, 2021 4:46 PM

^^^ Body is nice. Face looks haggard.

by Anonymousreply 394October 1, 2021 5:02 PM

I hope her fiance gets her to a good hairdresser soon.

by Anonymousreply 395October 1, 2021 5:39 PM

Most of you suffer from what Freud (had he lived longer and read Datalounge) would have called pussy envy. Your rabid jealousy of beautiful women is always on display, while your 'championing' of ugly transvestite-looking bitches like Joan, Bette, Cher, et. al. is so obvious. Women have anal sex with men, but none of them call their assholes "my mussy." It really sucks being part of a bunch of people who can't accept themselves as they are. It seems like nobody intelligent hates gays anymore--except gays.

by Anonymousreply 396October 2, 2021 12:45 AM

Oh my.

by Anonymousreply 397October 2, 2021 12:48 AM

Don't be ridiculous, R396. Bette Davis had more talent in her little finger than Britney will ever have. Spears will be completely forgotten in a 100 years time.

Your understanding of human psychology is incredibly simplistic. Did you fail Psych 101?

by Anonymousreply 398October 2, 2021 1:36 AM

R391 - I await the book. And I'm almost afraid to hope it get a serious publisher and a serious writer to collab. The real story of Britney Spears is one of the most compelling of the past ~30 years, imo, and it could sell insane numbers if it's done right (i.e. if it's not just some cheap money grab or obvious whitewash).

by Anonymousreply 399October 2, 2021 5:01 AM

R398 "don't be ridiculous"

I rest my case. What a stereotyped poseur.

by Anonymousreply 400October 2, 2021 6:32 PM

R396 / R400, it is truly hilarious how passionate you are about a pop tart with middling talent who was really popular for a short while. Please try to get a grip. You're going to be shocked at how quickly she's forgotten (except by clueless obsessed fans such as yourself).

Sweetie, wouldn't the correct phrasing be "What a stereotypical poseur"?

by Anonymousreply 401October 2, 2021 6:48 PM

Trashing Bette Davis when comparing her to Britney Spears. You really are a joke, R396.

by Anonymousreply 402October 2, 2021 7:28 PM

"Please try to get a grip. You're going to be shocked at how quickly she's forgotten (except by clueless obsessed fans such as yourself)."

Actually, she has a good chance of being remembered for a long time, it's just her music that will be forgotten. The whole thing with the conservatorship and whatever comes after the conservatorship ends will discussed whenever the rights of the mentally ill are discussed, and there's a good chance that the "Free Britney" thing will result in changes to conservatorship laws. As the rest of the pop tarts of the early 2000s are forgotten, the "Britney Spears Law" will remain!

by Anonymousreply 403October 2, 2021 10:28 PM

What's actually hilarious is people who don't understand that it's possible to be very interested in someone's story, circumstances and cultural context without finding the individual themselves particularly fascinating. Britney is clearly not very bright or thoughtful but i find her rise to fame and now this big scandal over her conservatorship (and it is rightly a scandal - one does not have to be a "fan" of the woman or her music to see this) very compelling. There is a lot to be said and books to be written about a culture in which a Britney is allowed to happen, and I'm sorry, I do find it interesting.

by Anonymousreply 404October 2, 2021 10:51 PM

R403, I actually like Britney Spears and her music, even though her songs will not be among the greatest pop songs of all time. R396's post triggered me. It's not my fault.

I do agree that most people have forgotten about Britney and her music for years until this whole conservatorship thing came up.

by Anonymousreply 405October 3, 2021 12:00 AM

Is that all you have, R401? Better fold your cards, baby. Scoot back to The Daily Mail and salivate over pics of Kate.

by Anonymousreply 406October 3, 2021 4:38 PM

R404, don't try to engage on this thread in a reasonable way with trolls who post the same nonsense memes over and over, like "3...2...1...there goes all B's money." Not witty, not informed, nothing but trolling and mental masturbation. R401 has no arguments to offer, only schoolyard taunts, and that's all he understands. I only come on here to give him a butt-ache.

by Anonymousreply 407October 3, 2021 4:41 PM

You are comical, R407. By trashing Bette Davis, you've proved what a complete idiot you are. I wish I could come up with your idiotic witty comments. I'm so jealous.

A witty person would know the difference between "stereotyped" and "stereotypical".

How many songs does Britney have on Rolling Stone's list of the top 500 songs of all time? 20? 30? Your obsession is justified.

by Anonymousreply 408October 3, 2021 5:08 PM

R407, it takes real wit to make fun of the phrase "don't be ridiculous". So damn clever. I'm in awe.

I'm going to ignore you from now on because some of your statements are unbelievably foolish.

by Anonymousreply 409October 3, 2021 5:11 PM

I watched the Netflix documentary. I had no idea how horrible and trashy Jamie is. He’s basically Satan. And she’s not as stupid as I initially thought.

by Anonymousreply 410October 3, 2021 11:00 PM

If this had taken place in 1750s England, Brit would've been an excellent candidate for the Magdalen Hospital for the Reception of Penitent Prostitutes.

by Anonymousreply 411October 4, 2021 9:34 AM

Jamie is a horrible human being. I’m from the south, and he’s the reason why y’all northerners hate us. Why does he have to be such a cliche.

by Anonymousreply 412October 4, 2021 12:59 PM

R412 no that's not why.

by Anonymousreply 413October 4, 2021 1:18 PM

Yay! I'm ignored by the world's greatest ignoramus! This will be nice because now I can have discussions with other posters without him following me around DL making inane critiques of my posts that make no sense to anyone but him. He doesn't even realize that championing Bette while trashing a contemporary performer who is a highly successful singer, songwriter and dancer is exactly what I referenced as showing he's a misogynistic, superannuated cliche. Le pauvre.

by Anonymousreply 414October 5, 2021 2:50 AM

I honestly just do not care what she does anymore.

by Anonymousreply 415October 5, 2021 6:58 AM

Most people don't, R415 (except for R414, who thinks she's greater than Bette Davis. Oh my sides. What a fool.).

by Anonymousreply 416October 5, 2021 7:51 AM

Posing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417October 5, 2021 12:09 PM

Tramp stamp, bikini bottom, and red go-go boots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418October 5, 2021 12:10 PM

Shameless harlot!

by Anonymousreply 419October 5, 2021 5:52 PM

You can be interested in the conservatorship without being a Britney fan. I've said before that I have never heard a Britney song in full, never seen a video, never followed her on any media, and never thought of her before beyond knowing she'd been chased by paparazzi at a Princess Diana-level and, most significantly, her court-ordered therapist in 2008 or 2009 made remarks at a dinner party I attended that I thought she should have kept to herself. This therapist was someone I knew because her husband was close to my partner and we socialized. If poor Britney had to bare her soul to this woman and others like her, I pity her. The bitch was physically unprepossessing, a harridan, had no filter on her out-of-control emotions, and obviously no ethics or she wouldn't have mentioned her connection to Britney. See, R416, you just keep looking stupider and stupider. Give up and admit you come to this thread out of masochism and wish you were Britney.

by Anonymousreply 420October 5, 2021 11:33 PM

I'm embarrassed for you, R420. Bette Davis was a million times more talented than Britney. It's a fact. Davis will be included in any book about the history of movies. Britney the pop tart probably wouldn't be included in a book about 20th century popular music.

The story about Britney's therapist never happened. You made the whole thing up.

Yes, I would like to be a mentally ill person who married Kevin Federline the golddigger. NOT.

by Anonymousreply 421October 6, 2021 12:14 AM

"Pussy envy" lol.

I think most gay men are indifferent to beautiful women. May acknowledge they are attractive but get over it quickly. And if gay men work in fashion and beauty fields, it is more for the appreciation of aesthetics and art not really about women. Women are just the palettes for makeup or walking clothes hangers. Gay men are more concerned about the hot guy in the room and they would envy being the attractive man who can get laid anytime he wants. Most gay men do not want to be women, being a woman is not easy and gay men would understand that especially more being a minority already. Also, it's really women who gush over beautiful women and are obsessed with them and show envy towards them. Most stans of female pop stars and celebrities are young girls and older women. Gays are more selective in who they stan. And most of Britney's haters in her prime were not gays but other women who say Britney as an awful role model and anti-feminist (for good reason). I don't think gay men even embraced Britney in large numbers until her breakdown and gay men defended Britney at her lowest.

by Anonymousreply 422October 6, 2021 12:28 AM

R407 is Chris Crocker from the "Leave Britney Alone" video 😆.

by Anonymousreply 423October 6, 2021 1:34 AM

[quote]I've said before that I have never heard a Britney song in full, never seen a video

Start with this one, R420:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424October 6, 2021 6:11 AM

"Gays are more selective in who they stan."

You had me until that sentence, R422! Remember all the Dataloungers drooling over ordinary-looking murderer Chris Watts?

by Anonymousreply 425October 6, 2021 7:08 AM

[quote] I've said before that I have never heard a Britney song in full, never seen a video...

Here's one of her catchier songs and more entertaining videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426October 6, 2021 8:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!