Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Write your best Nifty Erotica about Justin Trudeau

Go!

by Anonymousreply 19July 31, 2021 9:38 AM

OP, what's with your weird Canadian obsession? And no, you're not from there.

Troll thread.

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2021 12:10 AM

Would he be the top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2021 12:12 AM

The man speaks through his nose. Listen to him! Nothing sexy about him.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2021 12:24 AM

Justin m'a regardé à travers ses longs cils et a dit, s'il te plaît, prends-moi sexuellement

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2021 12:35 AM

Et encore, R4?

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2021 12:40 AM

[quote]Justin m'a regardé à travers ses longs cils et a dit, s'il te plaît, prends-moi sexuellement

...and then it became crystal clear to me that he just pandering for votes...

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2021 12:55 AM

Is this where the America goes up in the Canada?

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2021 1:07 AM

OP, you haven’t apparently seen this novel length fanfic about an affair between Macron and Trudeau. There’s a way to translate it into English, maybe Google translate, but I don’t remember. It’s really well written, and sexy. We’ve discussed it in the past on some of the Macron threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2021 1:12 AM

[quote]Is this where the America goes up in the Canada?

Yes, it generally happens somewhere around Drummondville

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2021 1:41 AM

[quote] Write your best Nifty Erotica about Justin Trudeau

I'm having Nunavut!

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2021 3:38 PM

As I sat tp eat my poutine,

I looked across the room and saw through his short shorts that Justin himself

had a very moist and succulent poutine

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2021 6:16 PM

Well I fucked Pierre enough times

I could just tell you about that and change the name to Justin

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2021 6:41 PM

Mon Dieu, I am going to kill that tailor! These pants are extremely tight. I can hardly bend over! I thought my chief of staff had talked with him about it. I am so tired of the attention paid to my posterior! I am much more than that! I am the leader of a second tier power! And the grasping, fondling hands! This I cannot endure … for long. I must ask Emanuel how he has avoided this dreadful spotlight!

by Anonymousreply 13July 30, 2021 11:10 PM

Should it have Babs in it as the “sexy” older woman?

(Actually, she might want to option that.)

by Anonymousreply 14July 31, 2021 12:07 AM

The meeting of two French Premiere’s in France.

“Ah.. Monsieur Macron, It is with great pleasure that we meet today.” (Macron and Trudeau shake hands). Trudeau’s hand lingers a bit in a non subtle way.

“Yes…The pleasure is all mines.” Macron locks his eyes with Trudeau and smirks at him before releasing his hand.

The tension between them had been palatable and for quite some time now.

They’ve just never acted on it or was too afraid to explore the possibilities of their desires.

Someone was always watching them.

So any extended glances or lingering handshakes would have to do for now. Although, there was that time when Justin relished in an unexpected moment of close contact with him. A quick whisper in Macron’s ear which looked casual to the public But it was absolutely more than that. In fact, Macron was so turned on by it he went to rub his hand up and down Justin’s muscular arm just to touch him again. He then took it a bit further by giving him the traditional French cheek to cheek kiss.

And Justin did the same.

Both men were deeply flushed and quite bashful once they separated.

And they both maintained their professionalism as they had to in front of the public.

“Well I see you’re making great progress with your passé sanitaires.” Trudeau tells him as he steps out of Macron’s personal space. They both have been vaccinated already so being in close contact with each other wasn’t an issue.

“It’s true.. although I am getting some resistance but in due time everyone will come ion board.”

At this time Trudeau takes the opportunity to wink at him very discreetly in which Macron bows his head slightly at him with a soft smile.

“We should do lunch if you’re free this afternoon. My private chef prepares the most delicious Flamiche and Salade Niçoise. If you’re interested.” Macron smiles coyly at him.

“Yes Monsieur Macron I am free this afternoon.”

Knowing looks are shared between them before they each are ushered off by Macron’s staff until they meet again.

by Anonymousreply 15July 31, 2021 12:53 AM

R15, are you French or French-Canadian?

by Anonymousreply 16July 31, 2021 1:49 AM

One day I had a wet dream, I sat down to eat my poutine. In walks Trudeau, I said whoa whoa! As I knelt down & sucked on his peen.

by Anonymousreply 17July 31, 2021 2:36 AM

OP has been zapped. Lol

by Anonymousreply 18July 31, 2021 2:41 AM

R14,

Barbra with Pierre Trudeau:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 31, 2021 9:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!