Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Doorbell Cam Records Man Politely Asking Homeowner to Come Outside So He Can Rape and Kill Her

This thread may be very disturbing to some so don’t watch the video or read this if you’re sensitive about this kind of stuff.

A terrified Las Vegas woman was forced to hide inside her own home as she was politely asked to come outside so she could be raped and killed.

Amanda Nowak posted the unbelievably creepy footage, captured by her Ring doorbell camera, of a stranger knocking on her front door.

"Are you sure? I just rang your doorbell, because I have a couple of questions for you. Are you sure? Are you positive?" the bearded man repeatedly asks in a chillingly calm demeanor.

Nowak, who was home alone at the time, remained completely silent and hidden, praying the creep would go away... which thankfully he finally does.

But things take an even more sinister turn when her husband, who isn't home with her, is alerted to the activity and uses the remote voice feature to demand the stranger identify himself.

The stranger stops in his tracks, and returns to the front door.

"Yeah! Can you hear me? What I'm looking for is for the girl that's in the house to come out here, because I'm going to rape her and kill her," he pleasantly declares, staring into the camera. "Can you have her open the door?"

"I'm going to rape and kill the girl that's behind this door when she lets me in. I want to rape her and kill her. I have a knife, and a gun."

"Yeah! And I'm just gonna knock on the door again," he announces — before walking away, for good this time.

"So this happened tonight... pretty scary!" Nowak wrote on Facebook. "I was home alone."

"You'll hear my husband jump on The Ring after a bit, he wasn't here... I was hiding where this guy couldn't see me and I never said a word.. that whole beginning he's just talking to himself."

"Police were called, the lady from 911 stayed on the line until cop got here. File was reported and I showed him the video. Searching for him.. enough to arrest if they find him. Hubby is home now. Lock your doors friends!!"

The man was later arrested in downtown Las Vegas after somebody recognized his photo from social media, KLAS reported. A nearby District Court Marshal took him into custody.

He was arrested on charges of stalking, coercion, and obstructing a police officer. It was not immediately clear if he was armed as claimed, although no weapons charges were pressed.

Police have yet to identify him, booking him as "John Doe."

"On a personal note, the power of community using social media is strong and this proves so! Thank you everyone!" Nowak wrote in an update to her Facebook post. "I'm just glad he's off the streets, and can't harm anyone else."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 25, 2021 6:52 AM

I'll just die if I don't get this recipe.

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2021 12:10 AM

One of the many freaky parts about this is that the man was leaving when the husband got involved and made the man come back. What if that had encouraged the man to try harder to get inside?

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2021 12:10 AM

He has a cross on his neck as he says that. God fearing scoundrels.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2021 1:07 AM

I guess it serves a purpose (as the guy was ultimately recognized and apprehended), but I don’t see myself posting something like this on my Facebook page.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2021 1:15 AM

You can bet the first thing I'm doing is posting the video on Face-fuckin-Book.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2021 1:31 AM

Yeah, he’s not cute enough for me to give him surprise sex. Why do ugly people attempt this stuff?

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2021 1:59 AM

The weirdest part is that it sounds there is two way dialogue because he keeps saying “Are you sure?” as if in answer to something she’s saying.

Too bad the homeowner wasn’t a Jeff Spaide type. It would have been amusing to see him unload into this scummy motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2021 2:28 AM

Is this schizophrenia? I never imagine it being this calm. But maybe it is. Just a calm conversation with the voices in your head telling you to rape and kill somebody.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2021 2:42 AM

I figured mental illness as well.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2021 11:28 PM

He should have just lead with the raping...

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2021 11:34 PM

This is considered child's play, at least by Vegas standards.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2021 11:42 PM

Vegas is a scary place to live.

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2021 11:48 PM

He’s practicing what he’s going to say if she comes to the door. He’s obviously a crazy homeless person because who doesn’t know what a wireless doorbell is and does this day and age?

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2021 11:56 PM

Ubereats is really struggling to find good help these days.

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2021 12:08 AM

"two way dialogue"

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2021 12:15 AM

I can't watch this. I get everything delivered to my door these days.

by Anonymousreply 16July 25, 2021 12:23 AM

That’s terrifying. I’m assuming the man has some type of mental illness but still.

by Anonymousreply 17July 25, 2021 12:24 AM

Hello dear! I just popped over to bring the little ones some Christmas cookies!

...Are you sure? Are you sure? Are you positive?

by Anonymousreply 18July 25, 2021 12:30 AM

definitely mentally ill. he sounds like a parrot. Are you sure?

by Anonymousreply 19July 25, 2021 12:31 AM

She should have been right behind the door, gun cocked and ready to shoot if he tried to enter.

by Anonymousreply 20July 25, 2021 12:34 AM

Gotta say---he does look like a HOT fuck.....But the killing thing is a deal breaker....

by Anonymousreply 21July 25, 2021 12:38 AM

Not a fan of guns, but I can understand having one at home. Scary.

by Anonymousreply 22July 25, 2021 1:45 AM

Where was he on Jan 6?

by Anonymousreply 23July 25, 2021 1:54 AM

Well R21 SOMEBODY had to say it. Its DL after all. (I thought he was kinda hot too)

by Anonymousreply 24July 25, 2021 2:03 AM

Shit like this terrifies me. This is the reason I lock my fucking doors. I am not ending up on Dateline.

by Anonymousreply 25July 25, 2021 2:07 AM

Are there people in this day and age who sit around with their doors unlocked? I've never understood that impulse.

by Anonymousreply 26July 25, 2021 2:13 AM

R26, believe it or not, there actually are. My neighbors leave their door unlocked and I find it very strange. I am just waiting to see the crime scene tape wrapped around their place one day.

by Anonymousreply 27July 25, 2021 2:20 AM

Are we sure this is not a setup, e.g., a fake to promote a horror film or similar?

by Anonymousreply 28July 25, 2021 2:23 AM

A polite rapist/killer...

by Anonymousreply 29July 25, 2021 2:30 AM

R16, I live in Vegas and I stopped getting things delivered to my door after I got an unbelievably bad case of pinkeye after receiving a delivery.

The doctor said the virus for pinkeye could live on surfaces for two weeks. What made it really bad is I had just had surgery and there was a stent in my eye. I was being very careful not to touch that eye at all, but eventually I got it in both eyes. My eyes were so red you could hardly see any white.

Now I’m vaccinated and I just wear a mask and go myself. I wash my hands with sanitizer in the car every time I go in somewhere. So far so good.

Vegas is a shithole.

by Anonymousreply 30July 25, 2021 2:34 AM

What happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 31July 25, 2021 2:46 AM

Fake.

by Anonymousreply 32July 25, 2021 2:51 AM

Ah let 'im in and he took me, his filthy body all over me and in me. The stank of rot-gut whiskey on his breath and ah liked it- ah LIKED it!

by Anonymousreply 33July 25, 2021 3:10 AM

Why do hot places attract so much trash? The smell!

In the cold, you'll keep betta!

by Anonymousreply 34July 25, 2021 6:41 AM

1. This guy is obviously possessed by Pazuzu.

2. I wish that the other guy, in his very best Beavis voice, would've asked, "Are you threatening me?!"

3. Are you sure?

by Anonymousreply 35July 25, 2021 6:47 AM

Huzzah for the Second Amendment.

by Anonymousreply 36July 25, 2021 6:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!