Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Scruff's New Feature -- Thirst Traps!

It just started hours ago, but the boys are already posting their dick and ass pics. They remain posted for 24 hours, then become permanently deleted.

[Quote]HOW LONG IS THIS FEATURE AVAILABLE? This feature is currently in beta and will be tested with select groups for short periods

[Quote]WHAT CAN USERS POST? Thirst Traps users can be creative, fun, and sexy with their posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2021 9:12 PM

Except for the 1000 guys who took a screen shot before they were deleted. Once it's up there, it's up there.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 10:09 PM

This thirst trap feature is going to be popular. All the New York whores are posting pics of their hard-ons, buttholes, feet, etc. I never thought so many guys would be this bold so soon.

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2021 1:00 AM

It's a hit! They're shaking their dicks, bouncing their asses, and jerking off. They're also talking; telling stories about their lives, their sexual desires, relationship goals, and advising people how to best use the thirst trap feature.

What's funny is that in their profile texts, many give the impression that they would abhor such lascivious imagery and behavior. However, they see fit to do this.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2021 6:07 PM

[Quote]Except for the 1000 guys who took a screen shot before they were deleted.

Yep. Scruff hasn't yet disabled that feature.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2021 6:10 PM

Scruff disabled the ability to screenshot while using their app months ago.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2021 6:10 PM

[Quote]Scruff disabled the ability to screenshot while using their app months ago.

Not the Thirst Trap feature, r5. I guess they'll eventually get around to it. But right now, screenshot away!

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2021 6:27 PM

Thirst Traps are back up this weekend!

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2021 6:23 PM

Hmm. I use Scruff when I travel for work, which is finally happening again, but I've never noticed this feature. Is it still in beta/being shared with select users?

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2021 6:40 PM

You can always snap pics with a second smartphone or record the clip that way.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2021 7:55 PM

R8 Perhaps. It's definitely featured in New York this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2021 8:52 PM

Wait, I don’t see anything.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2021 9:09 PM

Where the fuck is it?

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2021 9:11 PM

It’s gone.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2021 9:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!