Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I missed the plane because of my husband’s incompetence

We were about to leave home, he suddenly wanted to poop. We ran out of the toilet paper so he jumped into a shower to clean. It took him 30 mins to finish showering cuz we also ran out of body washer. I think I should break up with him

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2021 9:10 PM

#poopishalounge

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 8:24 PM

How do you run out of toilet paper?

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 8:28 PM

What are you feeding him OP?

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 8:29 PM

You want he should have had to poop on the plane? He should dump you.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 8:30 PM

Fucking hell, how do some people make it through a day?

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 8:34 PM

[quote] I missed the plane because of my husband’s incontinence.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 8:43 PM

You sound like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 8:45 PM

Your husband should dump you for using the non-word “cuz”.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2021 8:48 PM

Leave him, OP. That business in the shower and all that time wasted is a huge red flag. Too High Maintenance!

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 8:48 PM

Sounds like some is being lazy instead of taking their ass to the damn store to make sure there ass tissue and body wash in the bathroom for your man.

OP, you need to get it together before your ass gets dumped. Take better care of your partner.

Gosh.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2021 8:51 PM

[quote]Your husband should dump you for using the non-word “cuz”.

And the word "poop." Is he a 4 year old boy? Are you dictating this from a PTA meeting? Is your pastor within earshot?

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2021 8:58 PM

-1,000,000/10

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2021 9:04 PM

Just write "Fat Whore" on his forehead with a sharpie while he's asleep. That will make it even.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2021 9:06 PM

At least you didn't get poop on your statin shoes

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2021 9:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!