Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celeb Dermatologist Dr. Alex Khadavi Goes on Anti-Gay Rant

Dr. Alex Khadavi -- a famous cosmetic dermatologist in L.A. -- allegedly went on a homophobic tirade about his neighbors, threatening to "blow their f***ing heads off" ... and his rant was captured on security footage.

The video, obtained by TMZ, is from Khadavi's condo complex in West Hollywood, and it shows him approaching the front desk concierge in a hostile manner while ranting about people who live in the building ... referring to them with the homophobic f-word.

He goes on to say he'll shoot these people and later threatens to kill them ... before taking his dog outside. When Khadavi returns to the lobby, he continues yelling at the front desk guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111August 1, 2021 12:31 PM

Maybe his dumb, homophobic ass shouldn't decide to live in one of the gayest cities in America.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 7:33 PM

He looks gay himself.

Plastic surgery FREAK!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 7:34 PM

It would be ironic if straight guys thought he was gay, and then bashed him.

That would be poetic justice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 7:34 PM

Is Scott Disick a customer?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 7:35 PM

Khadavi BEFORE chin implant...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 7:36 PM

And after...

ROFL!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 7:36 PM

Waiting for the first retard to say that he is of course gay himself.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 7:36 PM

Amen R1!

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2021 7:37 PM

Khadavi name indicates Indonesian or Indian origins so if not strictly muslim at least strong Islamic cultural bias . As bad as his face looks having totally wiped out any trace of humanity how is he a "celebrity " doctor.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 7:37 PM

R6 pix…he looks like a Ken Doll

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2021 7:38 PM

I'm guessing he's Iranian. Or as they like to call themselves... "Persian." Rofl.

Sad fuck.

His face is demolished from all that work.

Deport his ass back to where he came from.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2021 7:39 PM

Those people are always so violent.

Why do we let them in our country?

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2021 7:40 PM

[quote]Waiting for the first retard to say that he is of course gay himself.

That would be R2.

Does he gargle with sandpaper? Also, he sounds very very drunk/high.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2021 7:40 PM

Stop it! She's very MASC!

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2021 7:40 PM

How dare he, when he's walking around in that city, with THAT face, THEM brows, and THAT dog?!

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2021 7:41 PM

Looks like a lot of OVER COMPENSATING, if you ask me.

Miss Cuntdavi do'eth protesteth too much.

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2021 7:42 PM

Those drag queen brows...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2021 7:42 PM

One can expect only pure ignorance from filthy Iranians, or Persians they call themselves.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2021 7:47 PM

maybe this has nothing to do with being gay. Maybe someone actually did something to him that made him angry. The gay people on this board attack gay people on this board every single day. I notice that if someone gay is attacked it is never questioned and it is Always the fault of the attacker. This is exactly the same as the mothers that always say it wasn't their kids fault, it had to be the other person. you never seem to be interested in the other side and just always assume it is the fault of the person that might not be gay.

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2021 7:48 PM

Excuse me!

Sometimes a man can have a wife and child and be EXUBERANT!

Sometimes he can have fabulous eyebrowns and still be butch and masculine!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2021 7:50 PM

"HEY!! My name's Bennett and I ain't in it, R15! Back off, because I will bite a bitch."

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2021 7:53 PM

He does ping to me. Maybe steroids. He should have been able to control his rage.

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2021 7:54 PM

He's not gay?

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2021 7:54 PM

r22 everyone does have their limits

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2021 7:55 PM

Can you imagine being him looking in the mirror and not burst out laughing! Scary as shit!

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2021 7:57 PM

He should move from West Hollywood to the Hollywood Wax Museum.

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2021 8:01 PM

[quote] you never seem to be interested in the other side and just always assume it is the fault of the person that might not be gay.

If you think there is any justification for having a screaming fit in public, during which you threaten again and again to "fuckin' kill" somebody, you are cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2021 8:01 PM

R19 Get the fuck out of here and never, ever return, you vile piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2021 8:18 PM

r28 thanks for proving my point

by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2021 8:24 PM

When he starts going bald he has the fortunate option of transplanting eyebrow hairs into his balding pate rather than taking from the back of his pinhead. The manscaping he must go through every day! He must spend a ridiculous amount of time in front of a mirror removing/trimming unwanted facial hair. No wonder he's stressed out.

by Anonymousreply 30July 23, 2021 8:25 PM

R26 They do a better job at the museum, making them look somewhat realistic.

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2021 8:27 PM

Iranian culture has always been homophobic even before Islam.

by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2021 8:29 PM

His face is scary.

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2021 8:30 PM

He has an $87 million house. Why is he living in a condo building?

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2021 8:30 PM

House

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2021 8:32 PM

How did "Tasteful Friend" miss this one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2021 8:34 PM

Arab? Chaldean?

by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2021 8:40 PM

R9 R32 All of you salivating that he’s Muslim are going to be sorely disappointed. He’s a Persian Jew. If you know anything about LA, it was rather obvious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2021 8:44 PM

So R19 is right. This is gay Persian who screams at everyone, even his own people. Who the hell knows what set him off.

by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2021 8:53 PM

I think it's pretty clear from the photos at R5 and R6, that this guy really hates himself!

by Anonymousreply 40July 23, 2021 8:56 PM

R33 He truly is repulsive. There isn't a single procedure that can improve his appearance. He's obviously already tried too many times as it is.

by Anonymousreply 41July 23, 2021 9:19 PM

I love the use of “Persian”.

Iranian.

by Anonymousreply 42July 23, 2021 9:20 PM

What do you expect from Muslim trash?

[quote]Those people are always so violent. Why do we let them in our country?

Most Americans have been asking this for years.

by Anonymousreply 43July 23, 2021 9:27 PM

No motherfucking way is that freakshow straight! Goofy looking cunt looks like David Gest.

by Anonymousreply 44July 23, 2021 9:29 PM

Is there a girlfriend, boyfriend, or anything that will actually have sex with that? He probably fucks himself in the mirror. Very odd individual all the way around.

by Anonymousreply 45July 23, 2021 9:31 PM

[quote]Khadavi has had many famous celeb clients over the years, including Scott Disick and Lance Bass.

Is Lance Bass a fucking retard going to this guy?

by Anonymousreply 46July 23, 2021 9:31 PM

I would NEVER trust this guy with my face.

by Anonymousreply 47July 23, 2021 9:37 PM

Iranian people here in Michigan refer to themselves as “Persian”. I always chuckle at that. You’re from Iran, own it.

by Anonymousreply 48July 23, 2021 9:44 PM

I worked with quite a few people in Denver who called themselves Persian. They, or their parents, all fled to the US after the overthrow of the Shah in the 70s. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 49July 23, 2021 10:51 PM

I had R2 blocked so I didn't see it, R13.

People who think it's funny to call homophobic people "faggot" like what R2 is essentially doing should be lined up and shot.

by Anonymousreply 50July 23, 2021 11:07 PM

This latest tirade may cause a dent in his income. Who in their right mind would want this violent maniac standing over their body with a scalpel in hand?

by Anonymousreply 51July 23, 2021 11:13 PM

[quote] All of you salivating that he’s Muslim are going to be sorely disappointed. He’s a Persian Jew.

I knew a Persian Jew in law school and he was very conservative and committed to his religion. Way more than any Muslim I've ever known. In fact, Iranian Muslims living in America are generally not religious at all.

by Anonymousreply 52July 24, 2021 3:45 AM

[quote]Iranian Muslims living in America are generally not religious at all.

Not a fact and not where I live.

by Anonymousreply 54July 24, 2021 11:39 AM

This Iranian cunt should be sent back if he’s going to be violent and threatening.

by Anonymousreply 55July 24, 2021 12:21 PM

Why hasn’t he been arrested for those threats?

by Anonymousreply 56July 24, 2021 12:26 PM

R48 There is a reason why people say they are Persian as opposed to Iranian. Most people who say they are Persian left due to the revolution or are the kids of such people. They do not identify as Iranian which implies the current government. If you meet a more recent immigrant from Iran who says they are Persian then it is safe to assume they are also not for the current government.

by Anonymousreply 57July 24, 2021 12:28 PM

Blah blah blah ^. Own it Iranians.

by Anonymousreply 58July 24, 2021 12:42 PM

He’s been arrested.

Dr. Alex Khadavi -- the famous cosmetic dermatologist whose homophobic rant was caught on camera -- has been arrested ... just hours after cops swarmed his home.

Deputies from the L.A. County Sheriff's Department hit Khadavi's condo in West Hollywood Friday, but the Dr. was never spotted in cuffs. It's unclear if he turned himself in or was arrested at another location, but nonetheless, he was booked for felony criminal threats.

TMZ broke the story ... Khadavi's homophobic tirade on July 7 included him threatening to "blow their f***ing heads off" at his condo's complex in WeHo. The video, obtained by TMZ, showed him approaching the front desk concierge in a hostile manner and talking smack about people who live in the building. He referred to them with the homophobic f-word.

He threatened to shoot and kill them ... before taking his dog outside. When he returned, his outburst continued in the lobby ... yelling at the front desk attendant.

As we reported ... it was one of Khadavi's neighbors -- a gay man himself -- who filed a restraining order against the doc for himself and his husband. According to the docs ... the neighbor claimed the concierge specifically asked about him and his husband while allegedly threatening to kill gay people.

Some of Khadavi's famous celeb clients over the years have included Scott Disick and Lance Bass.

His bail was set at $50,000.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 31, 2021 12:43 AM

Cocksucking #@&$? Does she speak to his mama with that mouth?

by Anonymousreply 60July 31, 2021 12:46 AM

Did he do surgery on himself?

by Anonymousreply 61July 31, 2021 12:50 AM

“talking smack,” TMZ? Jesus Christ, what kind of periodical is that?

Were his threats really credible? I’m not defending him—he is clearly trash—but who doesn’t “let loose” every once in a while? Maybe his neighbors really ARE annoying f-words?

by Anonymousreply 62July 31, 2021 12:50 AM

Good lord, does he live in a retirement home? That lobby is ATROCIOUS!

by Anonymousreply 63July 31, 2021 12:52 AM

At the very least he should permanently lose his medical license.

by Anonymousreply 64July 31, 2021 1:09 AM

Persian is actually in Iran an ethnic category--Iranians can be Persians, Kurds, Azeris, Balochs, etc. Persians are the largest ethnic group in iran, and have tended to be the most highly placed, especially under the Pahlavi regime but even still under the Islamic regime.

After the Iranian Revolution in 1979 and the seizing of the American embassy that year, Iranians had such a low reputation in the United States and endured so much hatred that they tended to call themselves by their ethnic backgrounds rather than by their national backgrounds: you were less likely to get beaten up for refused service if you identified yourself as "Persian" or "Kurd" rather than as "Iranian." That continued for decades, and many iranians I know will still identify themselves as "Persian" just as a safeguard measure.

I have heard that Kurds and other ethnicities think Persians are snobs and use the name mostly to dissociate themselves from the ethnicities they consider to be inferior. But my Persian friends have denied this.

by Anonymousreply 65July 31, 2021 1:33 AM

R59 Why did it take almost a month to arrest him when everything was on film and they knew where he lives?

by Anonymousreply 66July 31, 2021 1:34 AM

[quote] who doesn’t “let loose” every once in a while? Maybe his neighbors really ARE annoying f-words?

Most people who are not complete idiots do not threaten to kill their neighbors in front of other people and on videotape. Nor do they refer to them by derogatory terms like "faggots."

You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to normalize and justify that behavior. You are like this guy: a garbage person.

by Anonymousreply 67July 31, 2021 1:36 AM

"I love the use of “Persian”.

Iranian."

R42. Take a trip to LA, which has a very large Persian population. They, in fact, call themselves Persians and so do we.

by Anonymousreply 68July 31, 2021 1:47 AM

That face is a horror show. I’d walk out of my surgeon came in looking like that. He’s more Ken doll than man.

by Anonymousreply 69July 31, 2021 1:50 AM

Right. He looks half way to Ken Doll - like that one guy.

by Anonymousreply 70July 31, 2021 1:51 AM

Most Iranian men wear a lot of cheap cologne. I smell the stench through my device.

by Anonymousreply 71July 31, 2021 2:06 AM

Typical camel jockey behavior

by Anonymousreply 72July 31, 2021 2:15 AM

Time for war with Iran.

by Anonymousreply 73July 31, 2021 2:17 AM

I can’t wait until gays start bashing breeders back. It is way past time we did this. If we don’t kill them all, they will kill us all.

by Anonymousreply 74July 31, 2021 2:23 AM

Do any of our WEHO girls know which condo that is? A bit down market area.

by Anonymousreply 75July 31, 2021 2:29 AM

r28 Isn't it great when the heteros on this board get too comfortable and reveal how they really feel? FF and block that shit stain.

by Anonymousreply 76July 31, 2021 3:21 AM

He's edging into drag queen territory. In WeHo, the guys probably launch into high camp with him just assuming he's a fem bottom. No one would suspect he was straight without him clarifying. "NO LISTEN TO ME! I"M STRAIGHT. QUIT CALLING ME GURL! I'M PERSIAN!!!"

by Anonymousreply 77July 31, 2021 3:43 AM

First, what a douche. I hope he spends at least some time in jail.

Second, are people really arguing that people of Persian descent should refer to themselves as Iranian? Iran formed in 1935. Persia was around for millennia.

I'm a German gay from Los Angeles and even I know that.

by Anonymousreply 78July 31, 2021 3:46 AM

So many Iranians hate Arabs but their whole history was militaristic and they occupied Arab lands. Pretty funny to hear them whine.

by Anonymousreply 79July 31, 2021 4:01 AM

Iranians Jews calling themselves Persian is like Asians Catholics calling themselves Orientals.

by Anonymousreply 80July 31, 2021 5:09 AM

[quote]Second, are people really arguing that people of Persian descent should refer to themselves as Iranian? Iran formed in 1935. Persia was around for millennia.

By that logic Brits should call themselves Saxons.

by Anonymousreply 81July 31, 2021 5:13 AM

As someone said upthread. He looks like Liza's dead husgay.

by Anonymousreply 82July 31, 2021 5:17 AM

[quote]Most Iranian men wear a lot of cheap cologne. I smell the stench through my device.

Funny but so true. I was in a department store in Beverly Hills one time going down an escalator into the men's department when I notice two Persian guy go right up the the counter with men's cologne and bath themselves with about 10 shots of spay each! Like it was no big deal, there for them to use unlimited without restraint or even the pretense of trying it out.

by Anonymousreply 83July 31, 2021 5:19 AM

He's bitching about gays and he lives in WeHo?

by Anonymousreply 84July 31, 2021 5:19 AM

R71

[quote] Most Iranian men wear a lot of cheap cologne. I smell the stench through my device.

This Boris troll made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 85July 31, 2021 5:35 AM

He lives in the Granville Towers on Crescent Heights right next to Trader Joe's. I matched the police car photo with what I know about the area (I used to live in Hollywood). The ugly lobby interior is a match, including a pretentious grand piano and crystal chandelier. Get a load of the pool! LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 31, 2021 5:39 AM

He’s “famous” through Bravo, I think?

by Anonymousreply 87July 31, 2021 5:41 AM

Andy Cohen, etc.

by Anonymousreply 88July 31, 2021 5:41 AM

I concur, R20

by Anonymousreply 89July 31, 2021 5:42 AM

Can you imagine going to a doctor who looked like that? Bahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 90July 31, 2021 6:00 AM

The last tweet on his Twitter account was this in 2012. LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91July 31, 2021 6:04 AM

So, which of you queens broke his little heart and embittered him for life??

by Anonymousreply 92July 31, 2021 6:06 AM

He's the kind of dude that fucks up your face for cheap then you have to go to another dock to get it fixed. Meg Ryan ever a client?

by Anonymousreply 93July 31, 2021 6:11 AM

Are people really arguing that people of Persian descent should refer to themselves as Iranian? Iran formed in 1935. Persia was around for millennia.

I'm a German gay from Los Angeles and even I know that.'

LOL, well, 'German gay from Los Angeles' you may want to stick to Prussian and Bavarian history and stop making a fool of yourself talking about that which you clearly have no knowledge.

'Persia' was the name originally used by the ancient Greeks and Romans and then, subsequently, the rest of the western world in reference to Iran. However, inside Iran, *for millenia*, Iranians always referred to their own country as Iran. In 1935, they officially requested that the international community no longer refer to the country as Persia, but rather by the name that the native population used. The name is derivative of the Aryan tribes that settled in the Iranian plateau. These are Aryans in the actual ethnic sense, not the Nazi sense (blonde, blue-eyed nordic stereotype). The1935 request would be comparable to if the German government asked the international community to start referring to their country as 'Deutschland' instead of 'Germany'.

Further, 'Iranian' is a nationality, not an ethnicity. The population is ethnically primarily (50%) Persian, but also contains Azeris, Kurds, Baluchis, Lors, and a few others. So 'Persian' as an ethnic identifier is perfectly legitimate if being used by someone who is, in fact, ethnically Persian. Also, the official language of Iran is also called Persian (or Farsi in Iran).

With respect to the motive of some Iranians in the US referring to themselves as 'Persian', the original driver was avoidance of the stigma associated with being known as 'Iranian' in light of the US hostage scandal. Also, most of the Iranians who left Iran in 1979, or shortly thereafter, were part of the secular, monarchist intelligensia who hated the mullah regime that took over after the revolution. They wanted to distance themselves from the Islamic loonies who seized power after the Shah was toppled, so 'Persian' became a substitute identifier that effectively obfuscated their country of origin. It didn't exactly hurt that most Americans are dumber than a box of rocks and can't even find Canada on a map, let alone a country on the other side of the planet.

by Anonymousreply 94July 31, 2021 6:25 AM

Wow, he seems really calm, scientific and methodical to carry out a surgery. The doctors, who only want to service the rich, are the worse doctors. They are only in it for the money.

by Anonymousreply 95July 31, 2021 6:39 AM

Thanks for proving my point, R94, in a more eloquent and academic fashion:

"Further, 'Iranian' is a nationality, not an ethnicity. The population is ethnically primarily (50%) Persian, but also contains Azeris, Kurds, Baluchis, Lors, and a few others."

So, uh, if someone whose lineage is from current day Iran, but who don't associate with that particular nationality...they might...wait for it...refer to themselves as Persian!

Thus ridiculing people who calling themselves Persian - instead of Iranian - might not be a worthwhile pursuit.

Viola!

by Anonymousreply 96July 31, 2021 6:46 AM

R96, any other stringed instruments you’d like to add to your remarks?

by Anonymousreply 97July 31, 2021 7:14 AM

Ah, he's a muzzie which explains his hatred for gays.

by Anonymousreply 98July 31, 2021 7:39 AM

We don’t give a shit about the Persian or Iranian debate. Call them whatever you want - they’re still violent, homophobic Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 99July 31, 2021 7:40 AM

R96, not sure what you mean by 'don't associate with that particular nationality', but it's basically like a person from Munich referring to himself as 'Bavarian' rather than 'German'. Both identifiers are legitimate.

Generally, 'Persian' is used by many Iranians in the US because of the desire to avoid being associated with Islamic and terroristic stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 100July 31, 2021 7:40 AM

I do not believe that he is Muslim but rather Persian Jew. There are many in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 101July 31, 2021 8:52 AM

Persian Jew? That's like a double negative.

by Anonymousreply 102July 31, 2021 10:35 AM

Can we talk about his house. How was he able to afford that? Family money?

by Anonymousreply 103July 31, 2021 11:01 AM

I hope and pray that now that he's been arrested the medical certification board will pull his license. He's clearly mentally unfit to work in the healthcare field.

He needs someone to slap him harshly across that horrendously surgically altered punim.

by Anonymousreply 104July 31, 2021 11:22 AM

[quote]Generally, 'Persian' is used by many Iranians in the US because of the desire to avoid being associated with Islamic and terroristic stereotypes.

Sneaky.

by Anonymousreply 105July 31, 2021 12:37 PM

I paid way more for my Persian rugs than I did for my Iranian rugs.

by Anonymousreply 106July 31, 2021 2:00 PM

R98 R99 Uh, he’s Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 107July 31, 2021 7:20 PM

Has he worked on his own face?

by Anonymousreply 108July 31, 2021 8:02 PM

Man that's such an "off" face. Why the need to make yourself look a robot and plastic. The effect is so jarring it ruins any "handsomeness" you were going for.

by Anonymousreply 109August 1, 2021 5:10 AM

My Jewish boss thinks Persians are tacky. She talks about it ALL THE TIME. She has yet to look in the mirror. 60 years old, tones of plastic surgery, just had another boob job last year drives around in a 10 year old Porsche, spends all day posting selfies on dating apps. She's single fellas!

by Anonymousreply 110August 1, 2021 7:37 AM

And I can only imagine what you think of Jews, R110.

by Anonymousreply 111August 1, 2021 12:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!