Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

London. ASDA worker (a gurl) gets knocked to the ground by Spider Man

I know you guys want to see this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2021 7:55 PM

Take him out back and get the firing squad ready.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 5:45 PM

What is ASDA?

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 5:53 PM

supermarket chain

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 5:54 PM

So exceedingly strange to see a white man behaving this way. I've been watching my local NYC news for too long I guess.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 6:03 PM

It was a girl, not a "gurl."

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 6:11 PM

OP doesn’t care or respect women, R5.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 6:15 PM

Small dick and roids.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 6:22 PM

Why are we seeing this on the Datalounge? What is the context here? Boris, can you explain?

Newsforall exists only as a Twitter handle, and the account has been in existence less than 2 months. But it has over 50,000 followers already. Is this another troll news farm? I put my money on yes. There is no information about newsforall online.

There is a newsforall Facebook page that is blank, has only a few hundred followers, and was created in 2010 - no idea if it's related to the Twit handle. And there's a website newsforall dot net, which lands on a blank page.

The only other place I can find this video is on a site called datakingz dot com. And that site is sometimes referred to when discussing Russia foreign policy. The datakingz website appears to be a WordPress page. The contact info for that site takes you to yet another news site.

And there you have it kids: A daisy chain of Russian internet propaganda trolls.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2021 6:24 PM

Woman attacked= Boris.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 6:29 PM

Thanks, r8. That sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2021 6:29 PM

Who types all that R8? Good grief. Kooky.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2021 6:32 PM

[quote] So exceedingly strange to see a white man behaving this way. I've been watching my local NYC news for too long I guess.

[quote]!Giant Rats the Size of Rabbits Are Taking Over New York City R89, what does the Post blame black people for, aside from things they actually do (like stomp on Asian people's heads)?

[quote] Gay man called homophobic slurs and then stabbed on NYC subway. R6, this happened in NEW YORK CITY. Poor white trash like that guy are NOT the problem here, as evidenced by the relentless and unending slurs and attacks on gays and Asians and others by overwhelmingly black men.

[quote] Homophobic attack in Greenwich village Who keeps spamming the thread with non-New York related articles about white supremacists? This thread is about New York City, damn it, white supremacists are NOT a problem here.

Troll!

You can’t find a KKK rally to attend so you troll Datalounge with this bullshit. Or are you even too repugnant for the KKK. Which is technically not possible.

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2021 6:36 PM

He's apparently a 37 year old grandfather.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2021 4:36 PM

I did finally find out more information about this video. It was created by some group that creates outrageous public scenes, films them, and posts them to TikTok. I saw something about it on the DM. I'm too lazy today to find the story and link it. But I still believe the vid is being used by propaganda sites and accounts to gin up likes and views so they can use those accounts to spread fake news.

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2021 7:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!