Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cher wants to take Britney out for Ice Cream when she’s finally freed!

Love it! Britney has all the icons backing her. Icons love Icons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2021 5:22 PM

I'll take her golfing in Pebble Beach!

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 4:12 PM

I'm taking her to my favorite acrobatic classes.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 4:20 PM

Well, look - if you're going to talk smack about Miss Ross' misuse of the comma, then you can't let this mummy get away with unnecessarily capitalizing each word she types. I mean I'm just sayin'.....

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 4:26 PM

Demi will take her for frozen yogurt and Ariana will take her to get some freshly licked donuts.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 4:29 PM

And then they'll throw it up together afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 4:34 PM

I hope she's there to pick up the pieces after Britney's boyfriend takes her to the cleaners.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 4:38 PM

I was going to invite her to my underground mall and watch me shop.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 4:46 PM

It’s Saint Tropez not San Tropez, Cher

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2021 4:47 PM

I’m taking Britney to out to lunch at Golden Corral and asking her about the first time she masturbated.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 4:52 PM

Madge said she will personally make sure Britney is free.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2021 4:54 PM

After about half an hour, they'd realize...gee, she really is bat shit crazy. ...but I'm all about Britney's freedom.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2021 5:03 PM

I'm giving her a ride in the 'pussy wagon' and we'll talk about being impregnated by a rapist

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2021 5:05 PM

When #freebritney is finally free I’m taking Britney.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2021 5:09 PM

Unlike Britney, Cher wasn't dumb enough to give her boy toys the entire store, lock. stock and barrel. I can't believe Cher herself doesn't recognize this distinguishing fact between Britney and her.

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2021 5:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!