Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alabama Governor Kay Ivey: It’s time to start blaming unvaccinated Folks

Breaking news 🚨 Asked what it will take to up the vaccination rate in Alabama, Gov. Kay Ivey (R-AL) snaps: “I don’t know, you tell me! Folks supposed to have common sense. It’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks.”

(For more context, Ivey signed a ban on vaccine passports back in May.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2021 12:38 PM

Maybe this bitch needs to take a hard look at her own political party - the ones responsible for this mess.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 4:08 PM

LOL - way too little; much too late.

There are cows roaming the fields while Ivey desperately tries to close some barn doors.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 4:11 PM

LOL R2

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 4:14 PM

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 5:12 PM

Ya don’t say

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 5:23 PM

it is perfectly ok to me for southern conservatives to start getting delta and dying en masse..........if they are not smart enough to see the value of vaccination, then they don't really need to be reproducing or voting...........

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 5:27 PM

sexy!

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 5:36 PM

Stupid cunt needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. I really don't care if they die but they're burdening our healthcare system and providers.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2021 5:40 PM

"Unvaccinated", is this code for "Republicans"?

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 5:46 PM

True

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2021 12:33 PM

Just a bit late, wouldn’t you say?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2021 12:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!