Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nordic noir recommendations?

I loved The Bridge, Trapped, Katla and Bordertown.

Do fellow Nordic noir loving DLers have any other recommendations? On another thread, someone recommended "The Head" on HBO Max - which I'm watching now and enjoying.

Thank you in advance.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2021 11:55 PM

I LOVE Nordic noir! recommend getting a subscription to MHz Choice, they have some great ones.

Beck

Camilla Lackberg

Irene Huss

Maria Wern

Wallander

Those Who Kill

Man in Room 301

Kieler Street

Missing

Sandhamn Murders

Spring Tide

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 4:39 PM

thank you R1!

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 4:43 PM

On Netflix

Case

The Valhalla Murders

Deadwind

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 4:43 PM

I liked the series "Seaside Hotel" and hope PBS airs the second season before too long.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 4:45 PM

From PBS/Masterpiece (I subscribe through Amazon)

The Nordic Murders

Seizure

Modus

Baptiste (not really Nordic but a great crime series)

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 4:50 PM

Acorn TV has some good ones

Blinded: Those Who Kill

The Sommerdahl Murders

Darkness:Those Who Kill

Backstrom

Rebecka Martinsson

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 5:03 PM

"Borderliner" on Netflix - a Norwegian show, only one season so far. The extra twist is that the main character (detective) is gay.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 6:41 PM

"The Seaside Hotel" returns with Season Two on PBS tonight, October 16.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2021 11:47 PM

Pusher and Pusher II with Mads Mikkelsen. Available on Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2021 11:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!