Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elderly NYC man found dead with ‘I touch little girls’ written on his chest, signs of brutal beating

An elderly Staten Island man was found dead inside his home with the words “I touch little girls” scrawled across his chest, police said Tuesday.

Robert Raynor, believed to be 80, was found in the first floor hallway of a Corson Ave. home in Tompkinsville at 9:30 a.m. Monday, police sources said

His neighbours think he wasn't a perve and it was written to throw the police off the scent of the killer

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2021 6:10 PM

His neighbors aren't in a position to judge whether or not he was a perve.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 3:41 PM

👀.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 3:42 PM

I wonder if anything will be uncovered about his past.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 4:02 PM

Maybe the person who killed him was one of his victims or the victims' parents.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 4:08 PM

Someone killed Roman Polanski?

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 4:09 PM

Some gossip blogs said a woman with a young daughter lived with him and that the woman had been spotted beating her child in public.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 4:15 PM

Seems like from an episode of Law and Order SVU.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 4:43 PM

Where’s the link, dipshit/OP?

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2021 4:46 PM

Here, since OP is too fucking lazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 4:47 PM

Sounds like someone was a fan of The GIrl with the Dragon Tattoo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2021 4:56 PM

I just checked and Woody Allen is still alive.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2021 5:01 PM

What happens in Staten Island stays in Staten Island.

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2021 5:33 PM

Does the elderly man’s name rhyme with Tronald Dump?

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2021 5:37 PM

R1 Nor are you, dyke.

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2021 5:46 PM

R10 - that's what I thought. This is a page torn out of the book, although this is a bit more tame.

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2021 5:51 PM

Several cases like this have occurred which involved crazy or druggy people making false accusations. I wouldn't assume anything about him.

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2021 6:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!