Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL favorite Jake Angeli pleads insanity

The boy in the fetching headdress is in trouble quite deeply.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 23, 2021 11:34 PM

These people are and will be getting off with a slap on the wrist. The judges are Trump scum.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 1:03 PM

Has this idiot spawned any little idiots?

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 1:05 PM

Omg. Every time I see this cunt's face, I want to hit it with a brick.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 1:07 PM

Schizophrenia?

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 1:12 PM

Tiny penis AND insane. What a winning combo!

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 1:16 PM

Playing the justice system. He knew what he was doing, whether depressed or anxious.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 1:17 PM

So, the "idiot plea" was a no go then?

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 1:18 PM

I would think by now that his "prison popularity" would make him want to stay. You know that boy's dance card is filled and punched for the next 10 years

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2021 1:20 PM

'transient' schizophrenia - so it just comes and goes, depending on who he's with? Depression and anxiety - yeah, prison will do that to you.

None of these are any reason for clemency. It's all bullshit and they know it.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 1:20 PM

By nature of his skin color, this clown, like all the others, will not have to suffer any consequences of his actions.

If these insurrectionists had been black or Latino, we'd be celebrating the 6 month anniversary of their funerals, guaranteed.

God bless America.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2021 1:27 PM

“Transient schizophrenia”? Oh that’s a good one. My schizophrenia comes & goes depending on if I need it to get out of trouble.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2021 1:30 PM

R10, those machine guns that are supposedly hidden around the Capitol would have sprung into action and the stairs would've been awash with blood. You can accuse me of making a strawman, but we know it's true. The Roman empire started its decline when fights broke out on the senate floor and none of the leaders were punished, only the little guys. Looks like we aren't even going to wrist slap the little guys.

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2021 1:32 PM

^ Nancy Pelosi is trying her damnedest to hold the repugs responsible

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2021 1:37 PM

he's just an out-of-work actor.

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2021 1:48 PM

Well ...I don't think anyone would argue with an insanity plea from this nut....all MAGA are soft in the head.

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2021 1:50 PM

Q-Nuts and MAGA Insurrectionists are sitting in jail waiting for sentencing.......and tRump is playing golf.

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2021 1:53 PM

R15 - no, they're NOT insane, they're dangerous and misinformed. None of them are incapable of understanding what they did or why they were there. They believed - and still believe - lies.

If believing falsehoods was a mental illness, then all religious people would be locked up.

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2021 1:57 PM

This is why I don’t think that racism should be classified as a mental illness like some people on the left want. It would give trash like this a pass.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2021 2:42 PM

[quote]I don’t think that racism should be classified as a mental illness like some people on the left want

Which people are these?

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2021 2:43 PM

he's AN ACTOR, like a professional ACTOR, I'm sure he could do a great insane act. but he's a criminal nonetheless

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2021 2:57 PM

"In a January 14 court filing, federal prosecutors said that Angeli had left a note on Pence's desk in the Senate chamber that said "It's only a matter of time, justice is coming."

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2021 2:59 PM

[quote]'transient' schizophrenia - so it just comes and goes, depending on who he's with?

No.

Acute and transient psychotic disorder is a real thing. There is no such thing as "'transient' schizophrenia," though it's possible his attorneys are saying he had ATPD which transitioned to schizophrenia. There are also brief psychotic disorders and psychotic breaks. Maybe they meant he is schizophrenic and it's usually managed by medication, but he had quit his meds.

Schizophrenia in and of itself is not temporary or transient, though.

Since they didn't release the paperwork we don't know if they're using layperson's terms or if they're outright lying or exaggerating.

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2021 3:00 PM

Please welcome to the stage: TRANSIENT SCHIZOPHRENIA

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2021 3:02 PM

Any bets? I'm thinking 1 probation, with some kind of referral to a mental health agency/social worker agency.

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2021 3:04 PM

All of the Q-Nuts are just plain weird............Margarine ( space lasers) taking the prize.

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2021 3:06 PM

Lol he did it because he has "anxiety"

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2021 3:07 PM

What about his organic diet? We've got to fulfill his guarantee to an organic diet.

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2021 3:09 PM

That cannibal guy who kept his dead mom in his house and ate off her for a while also said he did it because of anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2021 3:10 PM

What a coward.

by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2021 3:11 PM

If these shitty Strong Man supporters can break into the Capitol and try to kill legislators, and just get a love tap for it, can we storm the White House and put someone in charge who actually cares about us?

by Anonymousreply 30July 23, 2021 3:12 PM

He needs to serve prison time. He was aware of what he was doing.

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2021 3:15 PM

He volunteered to testify against Trump in the 2nd impeachment trial. Said he felt betrayed because Tweety had opted to not pardon any of his loyal foot soldiers.

He has no other criminal history.

He'll walk.

by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2021 3:15 PM

Didn't one these 3 percenters (obviously a nod to their IQ) tell the judge that he couldn't be held over in jail to await sentencing because he has sleep apnea and he needs his 'machine' at night to sleep...that plea fell on deaf ears......like..... get a clue buddy....that's the least of your problems.

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2021 3:16 PM

Why is "machine" in quotes? Sleep apnea treatment IS a machine.

I wonder if any prisoners get CPAPs? Surely they could report to the infirmary at night.

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2021 3:20 PM

[quote]All of the Q-Nuts are just plain weird

Well, look at their leader. Trump is a freak's freak with his constant grandiose lying, bizzare $60,000 combover, daughterfucking and pathological fear of being poisoned (the real reason why he always eats fast food.)

by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2021 3:20 PM

R34

No disrespect intended.....mea culpa

by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2021 4:06 PM

Chile, that bitch was in trouble before she left the house. Who did her make up?

by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2021 5:13 PM

He's crazy like a Fox news junkie.

by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2021 6:03 PM

To be fair these people are legit crazy. But media like Fox News, Facebook and such should be penalized for adding gas to the nutty fire.

by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2021 6:05 PM

It may well work. Sane isn't what he looks like.

by Anonymousreply 40July 23, 2021 6:06 PM

R39 - they are NOT crazy. They believe crazy shit, but they aren't crazy. They had full awareness of what they were doing. Don't conflate the two - they are not insane and do not deserve mercy.

A lot of other people received the same information as they did and did nothing.

These people think they are special and above the law - fuck them. Let the law fuck them in the ass hard.

by Anonymousreply 41July 23, 2021 8:43 PM

[quote] they are NOT crazy. They believe crazy shit, but they aren't crazy. They had full awareness of what they were doing. Don't conflate the two - they are not insane and do not deserve mercy.

Absolutely. They are not clinically mentally ill, they are just total fucking assholes who thought they could overthrow a democratically elected government. Fuck all of them, they deserve to be locked up.

by Anonymousreply 42July 23, 2021 9:26 PM

If people like this criminal are shown leniency, the next insurrection won’t be far away.

If these people are slapped on the wrist, they will thank the judge politely, and then go home to laugh and spread the message that the federal authorities don’t even have the courage to try to defend the country. That’s a terrible message for he courts to send.

by Anonymousreply 43July 23, 2021 9:33 PM

He wanted attention, and now he's got it, but not how he wanted it.

by Anonymousreply 44July 23, 2021 9:39 PM

Lock his ass up! He is a fucking traitor and a criminal!

by Anonymousreply 45July 23, 2021 9:42 PM

All else being equal, solitary confinement is one of the worst fates a person can meet.

by Anonymousreply 46July 23, 2021 9:42 PM

What about the bottom feeders that accompanied him on his grand tour of the Capitol? The ones who looked like they’d never made friends with a bar of soap. What about them?

by Anonymousreply 47July 23, 2021 9:48 PM

Exactly r43! I've been saying this for months. There shouldn't be any leniency because it could encourage another event like Jan. 6 to happen again.

Unfortunately, I fear that they won't get the punishment they all deserve.

by Anonymousreply 48July 23, 2021 9:52 PM

[quote]You know that boy's dance card is filled and punched for the next 10 years

That's what he's afraid of: Going to jail and getting filled and punched for the next 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 49July 23, 2021 9:54 PM

According to mental health expert Bandy Lee, most people who voted for Trump have been infected with mental illness by his rampant narcissism and their pre-existing susceptibility to believing likes told by a personality type such as his. She said in one of her articles "we simply don't have the number of mental health experts in this country to treat all the people who have been conditioned to believe that up is down and east is west" or something to that effect. So, yes, Jake Angeli is insane - but that doesn't mean that he shouldn't be punished.

by Anonymousreply 50July 23, 2021 10:39 PM

^Lies" not likes

by Anonymousreply 51July 23, 2021 10:46 PM

Jake is lucky he's in prison where I'm sure he had to take the vaccine. On the outside he's the type who would have never taken it and would probably would eventually succumb to covid

by Anonymousreply 52July 23, 2021 11:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!