Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vaccines Mandatory to Participate in Italian Society

For gyms, cafes, restaurants, etc. Italians will now need to show proof of vaccination. I am delighted!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2021 3:02 PM

What do the people who cannot have a vaccine for medical reasons do?

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 10:00 AM

[quote] What do the people who cannot have a vaccine for medical reasons do?

They can fuck right off. That’s what they can do. If they’re too unwell to get the vaccine, they don’t need to be going to the gym, cafes, restaurants, etc. Enough of the excuses.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 10:10 AM

Real medical reasons or "I need to take my dog with me everywhere" reasons?

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 10:16 AM

R1 - in a normal society like the US, a doctor will give them a note they can present. Why? Because no doctor will risk losing his license to lie for Dee Plorable. I think our DL doctors will agree.

However, in societies like Italy and Romanian (where I am now and where it is full of anti-vaxxers to the point that my half-Romanian roommate has lost 10 friends in one year due to their beliefs) there is so much corruption that doctors can be bribed. Half of Italy is poor. You should see the Italians who come here to study or open restaurants from Rome and to the South...they don't believe in COVID, walked around without a mask during the whole pandemic with a doctor note (bought with 50 €) and said in many villages and towns back home NOBODY enforced or wore masks. They even laughed at it! Half of Italy is as shitty as Romania. As for the locals, a fine wine buys them a note to infect others....

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 11:12 AM

In one day, the antivaccers in France have realized that they are required to show a screenshot of anyone’s anonymous QR code, it’s not linked to a name or photo id.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 11:20 AM

Follow SUiTE?

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 11:23 AM

R6 - stop it bitch. You know I have my shit set to 3 languages.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 11:27 AM

I think Macron had a powerful line: this time, we're not staying home - you are.

As this thing drags on, that line may be more resonant.

I read vaccinations are up in deplorable country in the last week or so.

Maybe we are entering the 'just do it, asshole' phase of the vaccine campaign.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2021 11:56 AM

R8 - I hope we are entering that phase and Macron's line is, indeed, worthy of iconic status.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 12:02 PM

I totally agree r8 with macron. Enough with these stupid spoilt people acting out at the cost of others.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2021 12:32 PM

Yes if the oxycodone epidemic has proven anything, it's that American doctors are far too ethical to lie or be bribed.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2021 3:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!