Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Twitter is testing out a Dislike button

I. Cannot. Wait. Every GQP Qunt is queuing up in my crosshairs. Waiting patiently...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2021 3:16 AM

I dislike Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 1:30 AM

I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 1:31 AM

Lots more Petty Vindictiveness and, I daresay, a few suicides.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 1:36 AM

It worked out so well for Youtube.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 1:38 AM

I never read comments on Youtube and Reddit. They are havens for vicious people.

And 15% of Datalounge is the same.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 1:46 AM

Republicans are going to spontaneously combust after they witness their ratios after the first day this new feature rolls out. 😂

Devin Nunes, Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, Lindsey Graham, Kevin McCarthy, Donald Trump Jr, Mitch McConnell, Madison Cawthorn, Ron DeSantis, Greg Abbott, etc etc etc. You gurls are FUCKED.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 1:47 AM

The downvotes are not visible to the author or to the public-only to Twitter personnel. That’s no fun.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 1:50 AM

R7 = Madam Defarge

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2021 1:54 AM

[quote] They are havens for vicious people.

Twitter will become a vicious pitt of trollery!

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 2:21 AM

Gay twitter will implode.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2021 2:40 AM

Pretty sure Biden and Hillary will be swamped by dislike.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2021 2:51 AM

[quote] Hillary will be swamped by dislike.

She will only get the dislike that she gave.

She was the one deploring a fair proportion of the nation.

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2021 3:01 AM

…who proved to be even more deplorable than she guessed

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2021 3:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!