Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘99 Problems but a Vax Ain’t One’

Another Jesus-botherer dead to me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 25, 2021 11:41 AM

good

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 1:05 AM

Thoughts and prayers.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 1:11 AM

Haha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 1:22 AM

Is there a website or subreddit that is tracking all of these and keeping them in one spot? Asking for a friend who would like to enjoy the schadenfreude in one easy-to-consume serving please and thonx

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 1:24 AM

One fewer Trump voter!

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 1:25 AM

R5, thank you for using “fewer”.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 1:28 AM

Strange and sad too. He tweeted the anti-vaccination rubbish in early June and was diagnosed with covid at the end of June.

So, no vaccine ?

But also, no masks?

No social distancing?

Makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 1:31 AM

Here's the Twitter account. There are descriptions of his worsening condition, and many prayer requests. He should've trusted science, instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2021 1:35 AM

"Well, at least we’ve got Space Jam 2 to look forward to this summer."

I guess he didn't get to see it.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 1:40 AM

Also don't understand why treatment hasn't improved for covid patients, at least in the US. I thought the ventilators worsened the condition of the patient? That seems to be the case here.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2021 1:40 AM

99 Problems But Living Ain't One

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2021 1:42 AM

He looks like Roxane Gay's little sister modeling plus-size capris in his Twitter pic.

Oh, wait, I meant he LOOKED like ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2021 1:44 AM

Bit by bit, I solve all 99 problems.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2021 1:49 AM

Well, as a Lib I definitely feel owned by all these “Dead For Trump” voters…

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2021 2:02 AM

Jesus take the wheel

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2021 2:03 AM

This is the same piece of shit church that trumptard asshole, Chris Pratt belongs to. Delta isn't killing them fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2021 2:12 AM

And idiot trash Justin Bieber, I think, R16.

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2021 2:23 AM

R17, and that pedophile rapist minister in Brooklyn.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2021 2:27 AM

I bet Beiber and his idiot wife have not been vaccinated and all they have been doing is traveling around.

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2021 2:27 AM

The Twitter response is harsh.

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2021 2:51 AM

I’m overwhelmed by the kindness shown by so many of you over these last three weeks. You have no idea, truly, how much every text, dm, voice txt, video, or FaceTime call to pray has meant. I’m sorry if I haven’t responded to you, it just drains a lot of my energy to even text.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2021 2:53 AM

[quote] The Twitter response is harsh.

As well it should be.

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2021 2:54 AM

[quote] Not an easy way to die

He didn't have to die that way. I have no pity.

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2021 2:55 AM

I pray for all of the nurses and doctors who are working overtime and in worsening conditions to save people like this man (and those he very likely infected) who had the ability to save his own life but refused. Please get vaccinated. The life you save will likely be your own

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2021 3:00 AM

*womp womp*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2021 3:09 AM

I have no sympathy for these people who refuse the vaccine. Last year I had sympathy, now if you are in the hospital from covid and you didn't get vaccinated you deserve your damn Darwin award. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2021 3:16 AM

"Is there a website or subreddit that is tracking all of these and keeping them in one spot?"

That would be Datalounge. This is the 146th Covid thread today.

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2021 3:17 AM

I feel pity for this man. Yes, we all have personal responsibility but no-one wakes up as stupidly blinkered and cavalier as he seems to have been. He’s been brainwashed by religious leaders who treat their faith not just as a source of morality and inner strength, but as a death cult which removes our ability to think rationally in our best interests.

And above all he has been betrayed by rightwing media and politicians, who would rather see him die than accept help from a government run vaccination program.

It took a lot of people to kill this man, and they will kill a lot more before the pandemic ends.

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2021 3:26 AM

So you're having breathing problems?

Don't feel bad for ya son!

I got 99 problems

But Covid ain't one!

by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2021 3:29 AM

You're a better person than I am R28. I make no excuses for this person. I feel no sadness for this person. One less idiot on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 30July 23, 2021 3:43 AM

They're dropping like flies!

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2021 3:57 AM

Victory!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2021 4:04 AM

Darwin strikes again.

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2021 4:06 AM

I loved this reply on twitter .

Maybe: Bussy Glitter, J.D. @OlomaaJ · 6h Replying to @stephenharmon how are you gonna refuse a vaccine, fight intubation, but have no problem pulling up to a hospital to take up a bed. i just don’t understand the inconsistency. needlessly exposing ppl on the way to the hospital because u want to be ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2021 4:07 AM

What was on his ipod in the ICU?

by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2021 4:23 AM

Take my Breath Away by Berlin, of course R35.

by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2021 4:29 AM

What a Fool Believes by The Doobie Brothers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2021 4:43 AM

Pretty sure he had Dennis Leery's "I'm an Asshole" playing on repeat, R35.

by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2021 4:45 AM

No sympathy. He played Russian roulette with a virus instead of a gun. And he lost.

People that stupid and self-centered can only make the world a better place by leaving it.

by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2021 5:11 AM

[quote]He’s been brainwashed by religious leaders

Don't even try this bullshit. That relieves him of his responsibility and puts the blame on others. He made his choice. And then he taunted the rest of us with his cavalier attitude. He tested God and came out on the losing side. In other words, he fucked around and he found out.

by Anonymousreply 40July 23, 2021 5:17 AM

Justin Bieber left Hillsong church last year and doesn't believe in the concept of organized religion anymore. They lost all of their celebrity members when the scandal broke.

by Anonymousreply 41July 23, 2021 5:30 AM

Clearly all those folk didn't pray hard enough for him

by Anonymousreply 42July 23, 2021 5:47 AM

I felt somewhat sorry for him at first, but this Stephen guy was a complete asshole. Bye... "bitch"!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 23, 2021 5:55 AM

^^ He seemed nice. ^^

by Anonymousreply 44July 23, 2021 6:11 AM

I feel bad for the guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 23, 2021 6:15 AM

But this gave me a chuckle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 23, 2021 6:17 AM

[quote]I ain't got time for keyboard warriors.

Or, as it turned out, for anything else.

by Anonymousreply 47July 23, 2021 6:21 AM

"Just had two full blown panic attacks out of nowhere."

Uh, that'd be your lungs giving out, Steve. 😒

by Anonymousreply 48July 23, 2021 6:31 AM

The shit storm coming towards humanity is going to one for the history books. The pandemic so far has only been a warm up act. It's almost too late to get vaccinated if you haven't bothered already.Thoughts and prayers if you thought you were special.

by Anonymousreply 49July 23, 2021 6:34 AM

No prayers for this stubborn, irresponsible, defiant, and profoundly ignorant corpse.

“ Stephen Harmon @stephenharmon Jul 18 “If you don’t have faith that God can heal me over your stupid ventilator then keep the Hell out of my ICU room, there’s no room in here for fear or lack of faith!”

by Anonymousreply 50July 23, 2021 6:35 AM

[quote] If you don’t have faith that God can heal me over your stupid ventilator then keep the Hell out of my ICU room, there’s no room in here for fear or lack of faith!

Jesus said to him, “It is also written: ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’ ”

by Anonymousreply 51July 23, 2021 7:25 AM

All’s well that ends well.

by Anonymousreply 52July 23, 2021 8:46 AM

"Since tequila burns so good, why haven’t we tried using spicy margaritas to flush out this Covid and pneumonia?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 23, 2021 9:03 AM

Olive Garden? How fucking trashy.

by Anonymousreply 54July 23, 2021 9:17 AM

He died in fear, gasping for breath, begging for prayers. A terrible way to go.

by Anonymousreply 55July 23, 2021 11:19 AM

Unrepentant..

by Anonymousreply 56July 23, 2021 11:41 AM

You are right, R55, and your post is a good reminder that we are talking about a human being here. A deplorable one, but still a person.

I am the first to say “good riddance” when an anti-vaxxer dies. But then I think of how helpless and lonely those people must feel in their last, gasping moments..

Ugh 😣

by Anonymousreply 57July 23, 2021 11:47 AM

Reading the reply linked at r43 has made me lose any pity I had for him when I first read about this.

by Anonymousreply 58July 23, 2021 11:55 AM

R55 It is terrible. But he chose to have that happen to him. Had he simply been vaccinated, he wouldn't have died like that.

How many people did he expose, both in and out of the hospital? How many children under 12 who cannot be vaccinated did he put at risk.

Once again, masking and vaccination aren't just for you, they are for the community. Every additional case not only increases spread, but is another chance for the virus to mutate into a new form against which the vaccine is not efficacious.

If I was a parent of a kid under 12 I cannot imagine being willing to send them back to school this year.. Not with all of these selfish, willful idiots out there, and hypocritical vaccinated GOP leaders feeding their stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 59July 23, 2021 12:22 PM

As one of the Twitter replies said, paraphrasing:

If this idiot had lived, he would’ve touted it as a miracle from god and the power of prayer and still would say vaccines are unnecessary, only prayers and “faith.”

by Anonymousreply 60July 23, 2021 12:36 PM

Hell needed another shithead!

by Anonymousreply 61July 23, 2021 12:40 PM

[quote]If this idiot had lived, he would’ve touted it as a miracle from god and the power of prayer and still would say vaccines are unnecessary, only prayers and “faith.”

So are so right.

This guy survived and he's still an idiot. You can't save stupid. The Trumpets and those with vaccine hestiancy are stupid and if they do not care about themselves, then we just need to cut bait and let them go. With the exception of children and those with compromised immune systems, if you haven't gotten the vaccine... then I hope you've made end of life arrnagements, just in case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 23, 2021 1:12 PM

[QUOTE] He died in fear, gasping for breath, begging for prayers. A terrible way to go.

Oh well! didn’t have to be that way, sorry Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 63July 23, 2021 2:18 PM

it's cold comfort, but indeed, I might and possibly likely will get sick with covid at some point, but I won't end up like that poor sucker

by Anonymousreply 64July 23, 2021 2:25 PM

Another unvaccinated black person driving up the infection rates in California.

by Anonymousreply 65July 23, 2021 2:39 PM

Funny how none of these people come to the conclusion that perhaps, just perhaps, the vaccines available ARE THE ANSWER TO THEIR PRAYERS!!!

by Anonymousreply 66July 23, 2021 3:02 PM

Oh well, I guess he just didn’t pray hard enough.

by Anonymousreply 67July 23, 2021 3:11 PM

FF, R65.

by Anonymousreply 68July 23, 2021 3:12 PM

Told you I was hardcore.

by Anonymousreply 69July 23, 2021 3:16 PM

The Alabama Governor is blaming the unvaccinated. Good for her. These MAGA nitwits and other lazy asses deserve comdemnation.

by Anonymousreply 70July 23, 2021 3:24 PM

This guy reminds me of that dumb fuck nurse anti-vaxxer nurse who died in Louisiana.

by Anonymousreply 71July 23, 2021 3:54 PM

Like Trump, this clown has been brought up to believe that being a white male entitles him to know more about anything and everything than anybody else. His entire belief system is based on "white makes right" and that pointy head intellectuals and Spiro Agnew's "effete corps of impudent snobs" on the East and West Coasts aren't real men and aren't real Americans. Like his stupid Confederate ancestors, he'll go to his grave thinking his way is the only, absolute right way.

Sucks to be you, doesn't it, asshole?

by Anonymousreply 72July 23, 2021 4:03 PM

[quote]Like Trump, this clown has been brought up to believe that being a white male entitles him to know more about anything and everything than anybody else. His entire belief system is based on "white makes right" and that pointy head intellectuals and Spiro Agnew's "effete corps of impudent snobs" on the East and West Coasts aren't real men and aren't real Americans. Like his stupid Confederate ancestors, he'll go to his grave thinking his way is the only, absolute right way.

Well R72, this clown is (was) Black.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 23, 2021 4:08 PM

[quote]Olive Garden? How fucking trashy.

Their fettucine alfredo is pretty good though.

by Anonymousreply 74July 23, 2021 4:10 PM

He was cruel and vindictive until the very end. He probably laughed of those who died and never felt any remorse. One Republican asshole to worry about on election night.

by Anonymousreply 75July 23, 2021 4:30 PM

I think what's so galling is that these people all made sure, every single day, that you knew they had a choice to vaccinate and they chose not to, loudly and frequently, and tried to get others to not vaccinate, too. It's difficult to have sympathy for them, even though they are human beings.

by Anonymousreply 76July 23, 2021 4:33 PM

I'm fascinated with this asshole's Twitter. If only a handful of people would've had the balls to shame him in real life.

by Anonymousreply 77July 23, 2021 4:43 PM

[quote] he'll go to his grave thinking his way is the only,

Methinks he there.

by Anonymousreply 78July 23, 2021 7:40 PM

Whatever will he say to St. Peter?

by Anonymousreply 79July 23, 2021 7:42 PM

[quote]Whatever will he say to St. Peter?

"You're not St. Peter! And why is it so damn hot here?"

by Anonymousreply 80July 23, 2021 7:43 PM

the dolts who do not have the intellectual ability to appreciate a vaccine need to die.......they do not need to reproduce and certainly do not need to be voting..........

by Anonymousreply 81July 23, 2021 7:43 PM

Earlier today anyone could reply to his moronic tweets, now only people he's following can. Did Twitter lock it down or does it have to be next-of-kin?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82July 23, 2021 11:11 PM

Has his family put up a gofundme to beg for funeral money?

by Anonymousreply 83July 23, 2021 11:29 PM

You'd think his church would provide that for him, R83. Then again, maybe their congregation is having a bit of an "outbreak" and paying for every parishioner's funeral expenses would empty the coffers. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 84July 23, 2021 11:44 PM

R82 I'm guessing next of kin locked it down. His Instagram is now private.

by Anonymousreply 85July 24, 2021 1:39 AM

[quote] The Alabama Governor is blaming the unvaccinated. Good for her. These MAGA nitwits and other lazy asses deserve comdemnation.

I read that today. She's probably one of the lesser evils in the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 86July 24, 2021 2:36 AM

No she isn't, R86. She's still a horrible old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 87July 24, 2021 2:48 AM

[quote]I read that today. She's probably one of the lesser evils in the GOP.

Governor Kunt Ivey has the dubious distinction of having the strictest abortion law ever into law. It bans all abortions from the moment of conception even in cases of rape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 24, 2021 3:06 AM

What is it with these female Republican governors? I thought electing women was supposed to make the country more sensitive and caring. At least that's what women kept saying.

by Anonymousreply 89July 24, 2021 3:08 AM

What a fucking cunt, r88.

Alabama can enjoy the rapid increase in crime in 20 years from all those unwanted, neglected and abused children.

by Anonymousreply 90July 24, 2021 3:08 AM

I can't wait to see what that Alabama Governor has to say next week after the shitstorm that is the unhinged GQP base gets a load of her comments! They do eat their own if they step a millimeter outside of their Nazi narrative!

by Anonymousreply 91July 24, 2021 3:56 AM

Another stupid [italic]schvartze[/italic] making black people look bad.

At this point it's hard to see it any other way than fucking around and finding out, and yes my judgment is "pharisaical" as the deceased would say!

by Anonymousreply 92July 24, 2021 4:26 AM

You needn't wait, r92. Her challenger is already calling her out on it.

[quote]“I am one of those non-vaccinated people that Governor Ivey just scolded,” George said in a statement. “Unlike Governor Ivey I respect everyone who gets the vaccine as well as those like me that choose not to get the vaccine for various reasons. A governor should never belittle the people that disagree with her.”

[quote]George said he had a tough bout with COVID-19 last year and had fever for about seven days. Because of that, he said he believes he probably has antibodies to fight off the virus. But he said he would probably not receive the vaccine even if that was not the case, partly because he’s not in a high-risk population for serious illness from COVID. “I just don’t see the need in healthy people like myself being vaccinated,” George said. “And that’s my opinion. But I respect people that choose to be vaccinated. It’s just a personal choice. Kind of like the free enterprise works in Alabama.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 24, 2021 4:26 AM

I'm sure that cement head Stacy George will appeal to many Alabama voters, if he doesn't drop dead from Covid first!

by Anonymousreply 94July 24, 2021 4:29 AM

God, that picture R93 — where to start?

The clown shoes. The extremely baggy slacks. The jesus-tie. The thing pinned on his jacket. The lack of neck…

by Anonymousreply 95July 24, 2021 10:43 AM

With that melon head and lack of a neck, George will be difficult to intubate when he gets Delta.

by Anonymousreply 96July 24, 2021 1:09 PM

[quote]Harmon died on Wednesday at Corona Regional Medical Center

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 24, 2021 11:40 PM

The people who have died because they weren’t vaccinated will never know. I hope their families get a clue though.

by Anonymousreply 98July 24, 2021 11:46 PM

Oh, they'll know, R98. It isn't like you suddenly drop dead from COVID; you know you have it long enough to regret your incredible stupidity. That adds to the schadenfreude I feel for the passing of each of these morons.

by Anonymousreply 99July 25, 2021 12:11 AM

I saw an interview with a woman whose unvaccinated daughter was in the hospital with Covid. They asked the mother whether she was going to get vaccinated now, and she said, “Oh, no. I don’t trust the government.” So many profoundly stupid people in this country. I have no idea how they make it through the day.

by Anonymousreply 100July 25, 2021 12:18 AM

Let them all die! Dead Republicans strengthen our democracy.

by Anonymousreply 101July 25, 2021 12:21 AM

R98 Some of the these anti-vaxxers do have family members who are pro-vax. There was another thread on here about anti-vaxxer who had been spouting similar shit on twitter and died from covid. The guy's daughter was pro-vax and basically said something about hoping people would learn from her father's deaht.

by Anonymousreply 102July 25, 2021 3:18 AM

Stupid people

by Anonymousreply 103July 25, 2021 3:24 AM

[quote]So many profoundly stupid people in this country. I have no idea how they make it through the day.

And when you run across them, remind yourself that they're allowed to marry, have children, own guns, and vote. Then you will understand how fucked up we are.

by Anonymousreply 104July 25, 2021 3:50 AM

"don't trust the government " = voted for dump.

by Anonymousreply 105July 25, 2021 4:31 AM

How ironic that he died at the Corona Regional Medical Center.

by Anonymousreply 106July 25, 2021 11:30 AM

This is Darwinism at work, and it’s only going to improve the country.

by Anonymousreply 107July 25, 2021 11:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!