Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Now we can go to Canada again!

What is the first thing you'll do in Canada? I'm taking the train from Toronto to Vancouver.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 6:23 AM

I'll never go to Canada again.

Fuck them for treating Americans so badly during Covid.

And I hope that Biden closes the border back up before then, so they can't get into our country.

We don't want any of their virus. Especially now that Delta is raging.

Perhaps they can try us back in a year. Or ten.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 12:27 AM

We don't need Canada.

Canada needs us.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 12:28 AM

but who wants to

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 12:28 AM

Make sure you flatten their tires and dent their cars, the way they did to Americans in Canada last year.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 12:30 AM

No, you big crybabies, why would you want to travel through the Rockies in deluxe accomodations? Sorry you had a bad time with Canada--I've always had a great time there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 6:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!