Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The GataLounge

Does anyone miss the way that site used to be?

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2021 12:25 AM

Which site? Manvox?

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2021 8:47 PM

Yes, Manvox. It used to crackdown on trolls. Now they’re allowed to pollute the site with threads about Instahos and TikTok

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2021 8:48 PM

I had wondered where a had gone to.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2021 8:49 PM

Manvox is on Prime Time more and more

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 11:33 PM

R4, fortunately for many US DL posters who are also Manvox posters, their Prime Time is usually peak hours in Eastern Europe or Russia, where they’re based, rather than here in the US.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 11:39 PM

Link to Manvox, please?

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 11:42 PM

Is this some insider code? What does "gatalounge" mean, and how was R1 able to know OP was talking about Manvox?

And what is Manvox?

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 11:48 PM

Stop. Manvox has been perfect lately, and you know it. You’re just mad about all the dirt that was dug up and who was outed in the “Datalounge Exposed!” thread.

I wish I could post some of the juicier bits of information, but I’m not going to risk losing my Manvox membership.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2021 11:49 PM

R8 That tidbit about Matt A. made me audibly gasp.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 11:53 PM

What is Manvox? i see it mentioned on DL from time to time but I can’t find anything when I google it.

R9 Do spill!

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2021 11:59 PM

If it's not Google and it's mentioned on here, it's probably bullshit or some virus site.

Whatever it is, don't go there. It's a troll farm site.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2021 12:07 AM

The worst thing about it is that they still post that video of the koala eating the baby’s face which was posted on DL years ago. Those who posted links to that video were rightly red tagged.

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2021 12:07 AM

The same was with tubgirl.

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2021 12:11 AM

R12 What?!?!

by Anonymousreply 14July 24, 2021 12:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!