Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Luke Evans is in Colombia. Jealous, bitches?

Luke Evans has mastered the art of the shirtless selfie. The Welsh actor, 42, has been hard at work on his physique over the last year, chronicling his transformation through a series of workout photos which have showcased his progress as he has continued to burn fat and build muscle, resulting in shredded six-pack abs and jacked biceps.

But in addition to his gym posts, Evans is also something of a maestro when it comes to the completely gratuitous thirst trap. You know the sort; the casual "breakfast time!" or "happy weekend!" post that includes abs or chest for the sole reason that he is feeling his oats and wanted to share. And more power to him, frankly.

Evans has been especially feeling himself since touching down in Colombia two weeks ago, sharing a series of shirtless selfies (complete with innocuous caption, because the reading is not the point) from his hotel room. The latest, a classic in the "good morning" subgenre of thirst trap, sees Evans enjoying his morning coffee and taking in a view of Bogotà from his balcony, wearing just a pair of shorts that proved he hasn't been skipping leg day—because he's also clearly an adherent of #Quadsummer.

Evans' recent muscle transformation has been in preparation for The Little Town, a prequel series to the Beauty and the Beast live action remake, in which he played the buff villain Gaston. But there are also rumors circulating that he might soon be stepping into an even more famous role, that of super-spy James Bond, after he alluded to coveting the role earlier this year.

"I have to say though, it’s a daunting task for any actor to play the role after Daniel Craig," he told the Daily Mirror in April, adding: "No one knows what’s happening. It’s a very secretive process and it’s a wonderful role. I would jump at the chance, as would many actors in my position, so we shall see. It will be an exciting casting moment for the Bond production and I wish whoever gets it the best of luck."

Whether or not Evans ends up taking on the mantle of 007, one thing is for certain: whatever his next project, he will be ripped and ready.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 28, 2021 5:39 PM

Like my view, bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2021 2:00 AM

Anyone want some beef jerky?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2021 2:00 AM

His nipples are shrinking.

Someone needs to chew on them. QUICK!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2021 2:01 AM

Convenient how someone else, his prior acquaintance from Australia, also shows up in Colombia at the same time, no?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2021 4:35 AM

R4 A professional gay never passes on a free vacation

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2021 4:46 AM

Lol R5.

I cannot believe that Luke is shacking up with that WHORE at R4. He's gross.

Not sure of his name, but I'm almost certain that he is fucking everyone in every city he visits.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2021 4:47 AM

I want his whole head up my rectum please.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2021 5:43 AM

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2021 5:44 AM

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 5:45 AM

Is this the Bogata that inspired so many amazing threads. Something like "A Night a Bogata". I read about all the hot clubs, men, exploits, and reasonably priced nice hotels and was sold, Those were great threads. Luke looks like grizzle.

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2021 7:26 AM

He is not following any Colombian man whores on instagram, he is being very discreet.

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2021 7:32 AM

MEIN FÜHRER

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2021 9:36 AM

I want to suck all the juice out of him.

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2021 4:02 PM

[quote] I want to suck all the juice out of him.

Looks like someone already did!

His skin is dry as leather!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2021 4:19 PM

[quote] Not sure of his name, but I'm almost certain that he is fucking everyone in every city he visits.

You must mean Luke, right!?

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2021 4:53 PM

[quote]Anyone want some beef jerky?

I'd gladly jerk his beef.

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2021 4:54 PM

Fuck, I'd even jerk his chicken.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2021 4:57 PM

When is Nine Perfect Strangers coming out??? I'm excited for this. Embarrassingly, I listed to the book when it came out. The character Luke Evans is playing is supposed to be beyond drop dead gorgeous. I think this casting is OK. I want to see him in character.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2021 5:39 AM

[Quote]The character Luke Evans is playing is supposed to be beyond drop dead gorgeous.

^Sounds miscast already.

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2021 1:13 PM

Dear R19...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2021 3:20 PM

The fact that Fran is in Columbia too is no coincidence. Luke’s new boy toy followed him there for some action. Fran is an oversized bimbo. I miss Rafa.

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2021 2:49 AM

[Quote]The fact that Fran is in Columbia

Oh, dear. Geography edition.

by Anonymousreply 22July 24, 2021 4:06 AM

I got my hole pounded by hot hung dancers in Borgata. Live it up, Luke.

by Anonymousreply 23July 24, 2021 4:10 AM

[Quote]hot hung dancers in Borgata

Oh, dear. 'Geriatric bottom nervously typing on a Blackberry' edition.

by Anonymousreply 24July 24, 2021 4:17 AM

Eww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 29, 2021 2:46 PM

He’s way too red wtf.

by Anonymousreply 26July 29, 2021 3:11 PM

Is he determined to leatherize his skin in every country in the world?

by Anonymousreply 27July 29, 2021 3:23 PM

Did he join up with Aaron Schock in Colombia?

by Anonymousreply 28August 4, 2021 4:39 AM

Any bulge pics?

by Anonymousreply 29August 4, 2021 4:58 AM

You queens cream over Frank Grillos grisly leathery face but scream over Luke's face. Sounds like sour grapes to me. At least Luke's has some meat to it and doesn't look like Frank's which looks like the fat has been sucked out.

by Anonymousreply 30September 28, 2021 5:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!