Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Independent, CBS News poll, shows that 74% or more of respondents who remain unvaccinated…

Insist they will REMAIN unvaccinated, regardless of direct recommendations to do so by their physicians.

The information is confusing AF, which is why I recommend people do the most logical thing and keep it simple:

Ask your doctor and follow their recommendations, not the recommendations of alternative news sources, as Daryl Hall wanna be on the clip is apparently doing.

Also, Arkansas … 😞

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2021 2:45 PM

Die! Die! My Darling!

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2021 1:21 AM

Bring out yer dead!

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2021 1:23 AM

I hate these people.

I say, fuck 'em, and send extra doses to people in poorer countries who want the vaccine and let anti-vax idiots die.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2021 1:25 AM

Hard to believe that people in this country can be so….well…STUPID.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2021 1:36 AM

For God’s sake, just die!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2021 1:46 AM

I’m with Patsy.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2021 2:15 AM

There’s supposed to be an oral vaccine or treatment in the works. Maybe then it could be more easily given to the holdouts surreptitiously.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2021 3:05 AM

So the Arkansas state government will kill of hundred of thousands of its own citizens by banning mask mandates?

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2021 3:14 AM

Isn't Arkansas one of those states that wants to force the ladies to have and pay for funerals for miscarriages? Yet they're totally cool with killing people by outlawing masks and discouraging vaccines? Trashy fucked up state.

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 5:26 AM

Is this shocking? They’re virtually giving you a blowjob now if you’ll get vaccinated. If anyone isn’t, it’s by choice.

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2021 5:34 AM

That's cool. Make them stay home. They can do as they wish in their own confines. All businesses must not endanger or inconvenience other customers on their account.

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2021 6:28 AM

R9 Ohio has gone that route as well.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2021 2:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!