Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

9 ways to stay motivated with The Golden Girls

I love when Blanche and Rose sit there and try to visualize what Dorothy looks like naked. 😝

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 5, 2022 10:06 PM

I like the one where Sofia insults one of the girls.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2021 10:05 PM

I love the episode with Rita Moreno. I know some Latina hating people don't like it. Typical racists but they can't see through that..

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 10:06 PM

R2 that is overwhelming voted fans least favorite episode of the whole season.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2021 10:08 PM

Whole series

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2021 10:20 PM

What do u look like naked?

by Anonymousreply 5April 5, 2022 10:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!