Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

France rolls out vaxx pass. Which countries will follow?

Now the unvaxxed can stay home and not put others at risk when they go to concerts, restaurants and fly. Sounds sensible and fair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 10:51 PM

I agree. Fuck the un-vaxxed. I sat in the house for a year so I want my fucking freedom back after they exploited theirs. Bring on the vaxx pass in the USA., I say.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2021 10:10 PM

And let the protests continue.

Ce fil finira en larmes 😭

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 10:28 PM

And that Vaxx passport includes everything ie Restaurants, bars, the public bathroom.. everything you name it. They want to make sure they keep everyone divided vaxx vs unvaxx.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2021 10:33 PM

We're on it!

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2021 10:36 PM

Damn good framing.

You want to stay unvaccinated? Stay the fuck @ home.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2021 10:44 PM

Does this include all vaccinations? It should. You don't want to get vaccinated or have your children vaccinated against some very contagious and dangerous diseases? Fuck you. Stay at home and home school your kids. Fuck your religious exemption too.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 10:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!