Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Turns out Britney’s money was used to buy Jamie Lynn’s $1 million Penthouse

Smh. I hope that whole family goes down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2021 10:05 PM

She should go all Bayou and shoot them all.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2021 9:40 PM

The sister is the trash who almost drowned her kid, yes?

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 9:46 PM

R2 she only has one sister… so… yes.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2021 9:47 PM

Especially for spending $1M in Destin FL! Matt Gaetz territory rated +20 GQP.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2021 9:48 PM

But, but, we only want the best from, ermm I mean FOR Britney!

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2021 10:18 PM

I am totally Team Free Britney, but is it really a big deal that Britney would buy her sister a condo? I thought at one point they were pretty close. I know I'd buy both my siblings houses if I had Spears' money.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2021 4:27 AM

R6 Jamie Lynn has insisted to fans that she has never taken a cent of Britney's money when it's a blatant lie. There are also court documents showing she's billed numerous flights to Britney's estate

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2021 5:00 AM

Britney's money was "used" to buy her sister a condo in the same way my money was "used" when I bought my brother lunch. There's no way this purchase went through without Britney's permission. OP is trying to turn a mundane story into something salacious.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2021 5:11 AM

They are trying to tear the family apart and make it worse. Just let this girl vent and stay out of her family business.

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2021 5:24 AM

Why do you care, OP?

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2021 5:35 AM

R8 Are you serious? There’s no way she’s cognizant of what all she’s paying for. Or is she…?

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2021 5:36 AM

R8 she has no access to anything. Where have you been???? Under a rock?

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2021 12:58 PM

[quote]There's no way this purchase went through without Britney's permission.

That's an absurd thing to say, considering everything we know about Britney's conservatorship.

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2021 1:01 PM

R8 permission? Isnt the whole point of a conservatorship that you dont need their permission? They lose control of their finances.

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2021 1:06 PM

R8- are you working for her Dad's Lawyers, because considering what we IN FACT KNOW about the cocktail of heavy psychotropic drugs Britney has been kept on for the past several years, it's a wonder the poor woman is cognizant of the fact she sucks air on a daily basis, let alone the financial transactions of her Estate that have been kept under tight lock and key under the punitive terms of her guardianship or whatever the hell this mockery of justice is at this point. Britney has been locked away and exploited no better than a trained monkey by her own family: golden bars they may be yes, but a prison just the same. Every aspect of her life, from her REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS to her Communication and Access to other individuals is tightly managed and controlled. The only time they let her ""out" is when the Spears family lets their Golden Goose Britney, out to perform for another concert series to replenish the coffers for the entire clan. It truly is one of the most disgusting examples of modern-day indentured servitude or heck let's just call it what it is- slavery. It was allowed to continue because everyone involved from the Public, her Agent$$, the entire Music Industry and her *Friend$$* have stood by and let it happen because one or the other, had something to gain, or swallowed the all-too easy trope that exists in our Society to this day, that individuals with Mental Health diagnoses are either incapable of Self-Determination OR so valueless it is fine to exploit them for what talents and resources they have.

I truly hope Jamie Spears (Dad) and famile, are nailed to the Wall for what they did to Britney and that all the attention given to this case, brings about some long overdue changes needed in Custodial Care through Legislation.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2021 1:31 PM

The condo isn't owned by her sister. It is owned by the family trust set up with Britney's money, and her sister is allowed to live there. Whether she pays rent or not, the asset is owned by Britney's trust.

This is SOP in families with money and/or assets they want to shelter, including those headed by wealthy celebs.

It may be that Britney doesn't want her sister living there. Fine - kick her out and find someone (else?) to rent it to.

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2021 2:14 PM

I think a lot of people forget or weren’t around when Britney had her very public acting out episodes. Back then noone knew that she had serious mental health issues and it just seemed like she was another entitled star actinf crazy. Mentally ill people often think they are far more competent than they really are. The conservatorship with Jamie has run its course, but I suspect Brit is too ill to be in complete control. I really don’t want to see her unhinged again or dead. It seems that it is time for Daddy Spears to step down and let the court handle things.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2021 4:01 PM

R6 Britney's ESTATE bought Jamie Lynn a condo, not her.

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2021 4:03 PM

R18 - you are wrong. Read the articles. The condo is owned by the trust, which is Britney's. It was not given to her sister. It is still the property of the trust. Jamie has been allowed to live in it, but she does not own it.

Again - it may be that Britney doesn't want her living in it, but that's a different and smaller issue than the false claim that Jamie owns the property purchased with Britney's money.

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2021 4:31 PM

Nothing in that article says WHEN the condo was purchased, ie before or after the conservatorship. Likely before as its listed in Britney's assets as of 2009.

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2021 5:21 PM

Shouldn’t Dan Schneider be the one buying condos for Jamie? Isn’t he her babydaddy?

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2021 5:39 PM

Did you honestly think she was going to make enough money from record sales and Zoey 101 ot buy it herself, OP?

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2021 6:30 PM

r8, if Britney is too inept to manage her own money that she worked her ass off to earn because she may blow through it, then she's too inept to 'consent' to $1MILLION of that money being spent to buy her grifting sister a penthouse.

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2021 9:46 PM

R10 the OP is the fat Britney loon Montanaz jr. He grew up shaking his fat piglet ass to hit me baby one more time..

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2021 9:50 PM

R15 You caught me red-handed. I'm actually Jamie. I almost got away with it but you're just too smart.

by Anonymousreply 25July 22, 2021 9:59 PM

The media is exploiting Britney's mental state and personal issues again like they did back in 2007. It's like no lesson was learnt.

by Anonymousreply 26July 22, 2021 10:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!