Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

50 Things Debi Mazar Can’t Live Without

Great article. Debi seems like such an interesting and intriguing person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 30, 2021 3:51 PM

I love Debi. She was great in Entourage.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2021 7:12 PM

She's proof that, if you have talent, you don't have to be good-looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 7:25 PM

I’m so envious that she can afford some of that stuff. But I also love that she puts cheap-but-good stuff on the list, like the violet candies, AquaNet, Bustelo and Cetaphil.

I absolutely love her for the birdseed.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2021 7:39 PM

R2, Debi Mazar looks stunning, and was a total babe when younger. It's the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2021 8:02 PM

I think she’s unusual-looking, and that makes her more attractive to me. You’d never get her confused with some other actress.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2021 8:07 PM

I was a long time fan and follwed her on IG- loved her sass and style.

But she went all weepy and mournful when Kobe B crashed and died. I thought who gaf about this rapist? Why would a woman?

Some commenters (not me) simply said “Rapist” and Debi just had to scold them, Queens tuff gurl style, that she didn’t have time for their lack of respect. Ugh. Unfollowed!

However, she can be pretty witty, I can’t deny that.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 8:11 PM

She reminds me of Dita Von Teese. She's one of those women where makeup really transforms the entire look. I think she'd admit that.

There are a lot of drugstore items. Those are the only things I'd consider trying. Nice that it's all on one page, no clicking 50 times. Thanks, OP.

I love her look, esp. on Goodfellas. She seems happy and seems to have a nice life.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 8:11 PM

R6, sort of sounds like she knew him.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 8:16 PM

She's the only friend Madonna hasn't alienated.

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 8:17 PM

Regarding the planner she buys every year:

[quote]I keep track of what I do every day and have since the ’90s. I have piles of these planners in my home in all different colors. I can go back to any given year and tell you exactly what was going on each day — what medication I took, who I met with, where I had lunch.

I could sit and read those for hours 😮

I also love violet mints!

The Palmolive was a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2021 8:28 PM

These beauty routines are fascinating. How much work it takes for a woman to get out the door.

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2021 8:56 PM

I have always liked her

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2021 9:02 PM

What the hell is R2 on? Debi is a stunning woman, always was. Maybe she's not your favorite type, but on what planet is she ugly?

by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2021 10:24 PM

Hilarious, this same article popped up on FB today. Which led me to read her Wikipedia and she could write a helluva book. She was everywhere. Like Zelig or Forrest Gump or some shit. With those planners? She probably remembers everything. No wonder Madonna doesn't discard her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 30, 2021 3:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!