Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Searching for love on GRINDR

what do you think of the men who are not on grindr for sex, but for LOVE/RELATIONSHIP ? I think they're pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2021 6:04 PM

Perhaps I'm just overly suspicious but I always assume most of them are fake.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2021 3:55 PM

So where should we search for love?

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 3:59 PM

I just contacted a hot guy, said hey, handsome, he replied thx. I offered BJ/massage. No reply. 15 min later I ask, "Prince, are you a bttm ?". answer = "look dude, I've read your profile, you're here for sex, not me, won't do, so thank you and good luck" . I canceled him

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2021 3:59 PM

SloppyH, you're the one who's pathetic. Stop pestering people who don't want you.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2021 4:01 PM

R2 good question . I have no answer for that. I am married to a frau , with kids, and I don't even believe in love between man and woman. I don't understand the M on M love. for me it's like "WTF, Are we living in a Barbara Cartland novel ?" homosex is great. There's nothing beyond that for me.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2021 4:02 PM

You never know. Love finds you.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 4:04 PM

R2 But thinking about it, I'm sure there must be "soul mate " boards all over the place

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 4:05 PM

1) I think they are stupid for giving their information to China.

2) They are sad. It's the equivalent of saying you are going to a rest stop to find a boyfriend.

3) Fucking go out and meet people you fucking incel.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 4:10 PM

R8 thanks . I didn't believe in Love, and now I know I 've found it

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 4:11 PM

We all have our priorities. Obviously their's is: 1) hot in bed. Just shallow.

I live in a yuge sports city, and it draws that sort of people who settle here after college. Even the gays. No one reads or goes to museums or watches films with people in them. It's drinking, partying, bed-hopping, working out, eating and... sports.

But if you meet someone on a hookup site don't be surprised if they keep hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2021 4:15 PM

I'd venture it's entirely possible to find love of Grindr. A brief mention that you don't preclude it, or that you're also interested in dating or relationships is okay. But FFS it's not a knitting circle, if you want to be holier than thou and show the shiny true gleam of your purity ring, go someplace else.

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2021 4:33 PM

Desperate, I'd say.

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2021 4:37 PM

Thanks guys, i'm glad you all agree with me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2021 5:08 PM

Has Gayle blocked your new number again, Meghan?

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2021 5:11 PM

I think they're p̶a̶t̶h̶e̶t̶i̶c̶. pedophillic

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2021 5:23 PM

OMG R15 how do you do that ???

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2021 6:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!