Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Steve Grand tested Positive for Covid-19

Despite being vaccinated. Poor baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 3, 2021 5:18 PM

He was probably ho'ing around getting fisted by anything and everything in Ptown.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2021 2:37 AM

OP, please learn the correct way to a link a pic.

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 2:39 AM

R2 I did it correctly. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2021 2:42 AM

R3 No, you didnt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2021 2:44 AM

You also fucked it up in your SJP and Andy Cohen thread.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2021 2:47 AM

Not my thread r5. Mine views. Yours doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 2:47 AM

[quote]Despite being vaccinated.

For the 10,000th time. You can get Covid after being vaxxed but it will not kill you or put you in the hospital. You might not even have any symptoms, just test positive. All the people dying now are not vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2021 2:48 AM

R6, you're lying.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2021 2:49 AM

Seriously r7. The real point of vaccines is keeping people out of the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2021 2:49 AM

R8 the Andy thread is not my thread. And yes, my link shows a preview. Yours doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2021 2:55 AM

R9 then why have some people still ended up in the hospital?

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2021 2:55 AM

Very few vaccinated people end up hospitalized/dying r11, it is primarily unvaxxed idiots.

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2021 2:57 AM

r7 is a perpetual, pathological liar who simply makes up FAKE NEWS to suit himself and a Deplorable, right-wing agenda.

The truth is, VACCINATED PEOPLE ARE DYING AND GOING TO THE HOSPITAL THANKS TO COVID AND THE DELTA VARIANT.

Even right-wing publications like the Wall Street Journal are reporting this, but r7 denies all reality inconvenient to him and the Trumpster Fire Party.

Ignore r7 because your life depends on it and you DON'T WANT A LIFE OR DEATH LIKE R7!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2021 3:01 AM

The vaccines are 95 to 99% effective. We have 161 million people who are fully vaccinated in America. If only 1% of vaccinated people do end up getting sick that's over 1 million people. No one ever said they are 100% effective. Multiple states are reporting that well over 90% of hospitalized patients are not vaccinated. Stop fear mongering

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2021 3:01 AM

Who is this loon at r13, man this board attracts some crazies. Whatever, to the ignore list.

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2021 3:04 AM

D6, I didn't say anything about a preview. Your linked pics always have file codes. They can be linked without it. It has become your fingerprint. Your threads are easy to spot as well as your vernacular.

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2021 3:05 AM

Let’s be real, he caught it while whoring around.

by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2021 3:06 AM

^R6.

by Anonymousreply 18July 21, 2021 3:06 AM

OMG shut up about the picture and thank you for starting the thread.

by Anonymousreply 19July 21, 2021 3:07 AM

BUT YOU SAID @ R7

[quote]All the people dying now are not vaccinated.

YOU WERE FUCKING LYING, AS USUAL, R14!

STOP THE RECKLESS SUICIDES, YOU DEPLORABLE PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

ONLY ABOUT 1/3 OF YOUR DEPLORABLE TRASH IN RED STATES ARE VACCINATED AND YOU CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT THEM.

by Anonymousreply 20July 21, 2021 3:07 AM

R19 you’re welcome

by Anonymousreply 21July 21, 2021 3:07 AM

I am not an anti-vaxxer, but for what it's worth, I talked to one of my clients on the phone the other day who is a woman in her 60s—she told me she had her second dose of the vaccine in February, but contracted COVID in June and was hospitalized for it for two weeks. It can happen.

by Anonymousreply 22July 21, 2021 3:09 AM

R22 OP here, I am vaccinated, but I know someone who also ended up in the hospital with Covid despite being vaccinated. They may be the minority but they exist.

by Anonymousreply 23July 21, 2021 3:10 AM

No one claims it doesn't exist though r22/23. However they are a small minority of cases. The vast majority of people being hospitalized right now are unvaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 24July 21, 2021 3:13 AM

Who is this loon @ r15 who calls the truth-tellers "loons" and the Fake News spreaders sane?

Why would a neutral observer who ISN'T the sock puppet of a right-wing troll just busted in MORE LIES object to the poster who posted MATTERS OF FACT WITH LINKS TO RECEIPTS?

How loony does r15 have to be to think his precious Ignore button can save him from inconvenient truths on DL? Do you know where you are, bitch?

by Anonymousreply 25July 21, 2021 3:18 AM

"To alert anyone who had contact with me"

Hey all the guys who fucked and/or fisted me, sorry I don't remember your names but heads up!

by Anonymousreply 26July 21, 2021 3:22 AM

[quote]The truth is, VACCINATED PEOPLE ARE DYING AND GOING TO THE HOSPITAL THANKS TO COVID AND THE DELTA VARIANT.

Tucker?

by Anonymousreply 27July 21, 2021 11:44 AM

I'm legit confused. Meaning... what's "disinformation" compared to what's true is getting harder to distinguish. And I'm not referring to sensationalized trump-mask crap. I've returned to the gym. And one of three people out of ever 100 people who still wears a mask.

by Anonymousreply 28July 21, 2021 12:01 PM

I sadly have several friends who are positive now having just returned from Town.

by Anonymousreply 29July 21, 2021 12:11 PM

The looney tunes who was screaming about the WSJ saying that people die even if they were vaccinated was misrepresenting the article.

First of all, Delta is less fatal than the Alpha variant, which had a death rate of 1.9%, and Delta at 0.3%.

Second, for some people, even if they're vaccinated, if they have secondary health conditions like diabetes or are very old. they have a higher risk of death than someone who is unvaccinated but has no risk factors.

I guess in the U.K. there have only been 50 deaths in people who had both their vaccination shots, all people over 50. Another 67 who only had one shot died. A scientist who said that if you do "back of the envelope calculations" it was actually expected to be more like 1100 deaths in the vaccinated, but it's only been more like 110, or 10% of what was expected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 21, 2021 12:20 PM

[quote]First of all, Delta is less fatal than the Alpha variant, which had a death rate of 1.9%, and Delta at 0.3%.

this is news to me

by Anonymousreply 31July 21, 2021 12:27 PM

Getting vaccinated DOES NOT mean that you can't catch the virus. HOWEVER, if you do, the symptoms will be milder. I have no intention of testing this theory, but if it happens, I'm glad that I got Moderna-ed.

by Anonymousreply 32July 21, 2021 12:29 PM

R13 - you don’t die THEN go to the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 33July 21, 2021 12:31 PM

It comes from the WSJ article I linked r31, it's apparently data from the U.K. The article is only a couple of weeks old so I'm assuming the stat is still valid.

by Anonymousreply 34July 21, 2021 12:31 PM

very interesting

by Anonymousreply 35July 21, 2021 12:33 PM

Beta AND GAMMA? Oh, LAWD.

by Anonymousreply 36July 21, 2021 12:36 PM

Get well soon, Steve!

by Anonymousreply 37July 21, 2021 1:11 PM

^ Grazie for some human sentiment Skyman.

by Anonymousreply 38July 21, 2021 2:09 PM

I've been vaccinated, but I still wear a mask because I live in a town filled with unvaccinated deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 39July 21, 2021 2:25 PM

Obvs P'Town is a superspreader

by Anonymousreply 40July 21, 2021 2:29 PM

Isn’t LA getting hit hard right now?

by Anonymousreply 41July 21, 2021 2:31 PM

r41, we are back to wearing masks indoors. I don't know anyone who got covid when vaccinated but I've heard stories of people who know people who did.

by Anonymousreply 42July 21, 2021 2:33 PM

If LA has it, NyC is getting it worse.

by Anonymousreply 43July 21, 2021 2:35 PM

Hate these Greek letter designations. Was much easier when you knew who to blame: Wuhan, British, Indian, Peru.

by Anonymousreply 44July 21, 2021 2:36 PM

As many as one in ten vaxxed may "break through" - this is what "90% effective" means. They are unlikely to pass it on casually to anyone absent very close, sustained contact since it would be a lower count, especially not during "dangerous" events such as unmasked as the grocery store.

The problem remains unvaxxed among themselves.

by Anonymousreply 45July 21, 2021 2:41 PM

Whores! Let's not be shocked that Passaround Prolapse has COVID, and YES, you can still get it and you might even die still even if fully vaxxed.

However, the chances are as small as being gay in the US and not having fisted Steve Grand.

by Anonymousreply 46July 21, 2021 2:45 PM

Like r29, we know 6 people who just returned from Bear Week in P-Town who tested positive after they returned home. Bear Week will turn out to be a major super-spreader event, but the data may not be tracked back to the event and will get buried in the data from all the home towns.

Of the 6, 3 were symptomatic. We're waiting to see if they get hospitalized.

And if it makes anyone feel better, they are all whores.

by Anonymousreply 47July 21, 2021 2:50 PM

Imagine all the festering and incubating queens poor Miss Richfield 1981 cozied up to for her iconic photo ops. Has anyone checked on poor Russ yet? Does chewing gum offer protection from the Delta variant?

by Anonymousreply 48July 21, 2021 2:59 PM

The most important thing you can take away from all of this is that there no absolutes. And that is what people are looking for. And you are not going to find them. Its a virus and people's immune systems react differently. BUT the science does say if you are vaccinated the chances are you will likely come out of this ok. So that's where I am. Vaccinated and hoping for the best.

by Anonymousreply 49July 21, 2021 3:00 PM

…..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 21, 2021 3:16 PM

Two people I know tested positive for Delta. They left P’town early because of it. They had been vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 51July 21, 2021 3:26 PM

Point to a single thing r13 wrote that "misrepresents the article."

r13 properly and accurately represented r7's false claim that:

[quote]For the 10,000th time. You can get Covid after being vaxxed but it will not kill you or put you in the hospital. You might not even have any symptoms, just test positive. All the people dying now are not vaccinated.

Disproving r7 was the point of linking the article, which has an opening sentence r7 cannot erase or disprove:

[quote]As the Delta variant of the coronavirus surges through the U.K., almost half of the country’s recent Covid-19 deaths are of people who have been vaccinated.

which r30 is still trying to weasel out of. Did the WSJ stutter, r30? HALF OF THE COUNTRY'S RECENT COVID DEATHS ARE OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN VACCINATED.

[quote]First of all, Delta is less fatal than the Alpha variant, which had a death rate of 1.9%, and Delta at 0.3%.

Only because responsible people have gotten vaccinated and taken the safety precautions, dumbass. Delta is actually much more contagious. You can romanticize a death rate of 0.3% all you want, but that's still THREE TIMES the death rate of the common flu, which is less than 0.1%.

[quote]Second, for some people, even if they're vaccinated, if they have secondary health conditions like diabetes or are very old. they have a higher risk of death than someone who is unvaccinated but has no risk factors.

No shit, Sherlock. That's how it's always been. But it's still killing some young people, despite schmucks who take the age generalizations to be "immunity for everybody young." And even if you DON'T die, young people recovered from COVID-19 have a high probability of developing life-long, chronic organ failure anyways. Only stupid, self-serving Deplorables will disregard that and kill or shorten the lives of more Republican voters, which even Fox News is suddenly realizing is a bad idea now.

You can't cover-up your written idiocy, r7 and r30. You're probably the right-wing piece of shit who told DL that Obamacare should be repealed because "young people don't get sick" during the Obama years.

r7 is a reckless, lying and irresponsible person who thinks he can get away with Fake News and fabricating any Alternative Facts that suit his lifestyle and political agenda. Truth is, r7 has probably been denying the realities of COVID-19 since early 2020 and deeming freedom or economics more important than human life.

Calling others Looney Tunes is not going to disguise that you're Looney Tunes AF. Projection doesn't work — we have a permanent record of you making crazy statements, but not r13.

by Anonymousreply 52July 21, 2021 11:45 PM

r32 is drawing more false conclusions. RESULTS ARE NOT THE SAME FOR EVERYBODY AND HALF THE COVID DEATHS ARE FROM PEOPLE WHO WERE VACCINATED BEFOREHAND.

by Anonymousreply 53July 21, 2021 11:47 PM

Some people die. Some people go to the hospital.

THEY'RE ALL STILL PEOPLE, IDIOT @ r33!!

by Anonymousreply 54July 21, 2021 11:48 PM

Vaccinated children are dying of COVID-19.

The vaccine and youth will NOT protect everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 21, 2021 11:50 PM

Beta and Delta and Gamma, Oh My!

by Anonymousreply 56July 21, 2021 11:53 PM

Oh, my. Prepare yourselves for the Steve Grand Variant.

by Anonymousreply 57July 21, 2021 11:55 PM

R55 doesn't mention the part about "a few days after" which is not the same thing as a full two weeks now is it?

by Anonymousreply 58July 21, 2021 11:59 PM

The Steve Grand Variant doesn't kill, but it stops singing careers dead in their tracks.

by Anonymousreply 59July 22, 2021 12:03 AM

I'm sure COVID-19 wasn't the only thing Steve Grand contracted in P-Town.

by Anonymousreply 60July 22, 2021 12:23 AM

This is exactly what happens when God sees you taking 3 fists!

by Anonymousreply 61July 22, 2021 12:31 AM

R59, the good news is that this variant can only be transmitted fist-to-hole and is satiated by copious amounts of coke.

by Anonymousreply 62July 22, 2021 12:33 AM

has anyone seen him at a p-town party or has first hand knowledge of any group fist action?

by Anonymousreply 63July 22, 2021 12:54 AM

He got the r-ho variant.

by Anonymousreply 64July 22, 2021 1:40 AM

I hope he's ok.

by Anonymousreply 65July 22, 2021 1:41 AM

I wonder if he caught it on purpose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 22, 2021 2:16 AM

who cares he's a bottom. plenty more where that came from.

by Anonymousreply 67July 22, 2021 2:17 AM

Not just that regarding the vaccines' non-absolute infection prevention ability, people, but remember also again that if someone's been already exposed to their first vaccine within a 10-14 days period, their vaccination wouldn't protect them from infection from that previous exposure. And if they're getting one of the vaxxes that come in 2 doses, then it follows they could already be exposed and not fully protected from infection before they get their second of the two shots. Again, just as can happen with each season's single flu shot process.

by Anonymousreply 68July 22, 2021 4:00 AM

Apologies for noNot just that regarding the vaccines' non-absolute infection prevention ability, people, but remember also again that if someone's been already exposed to Covid within a 10-14 days period before getting vaxxed, their vaccination wouldn't protect them from infection from that previous exposure. And if they're getting one of the vaxxes that come in 2 doses, then it follows they could already be exposed and not fully protected from infection before they get their second of the two shots. Again, just as can happen with each season's single flu shot process.t proofreading that correctly before sending off, let me try again:

by Anonymousreply 69July 22, 2021 4:01 AM

[quote][R32] is drawing more false conclusions. RESULTS ARE NOT THE SAME FOR EVERYBODY AND HALF THE COVID DEATHS ARE FROM PEOPLE WHO WERE VACCINATED BEFOREHAND.

Nah. Speaking of “false conclusions,” how about adding a credible link to your all-caps posts so that people at least CONSIDER taking you seriously.

This ain't the OAN board.

by Anonymousreply 70July 22, 2021 9:21 AM

Everyone can see my credible links.

Die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 71July 22, 2021 5:14 PM

COVID is the least of that cum dump's maladies.

by Anonymousreply 72July 22, 2021 6:48 PM

Bears aren't in the greatest of shape to start with so Covid might take a few of the slutty furballs out.

by Anonymousreply 73July 22, 2021 10:01 PM

A colleague caught it last month, two months after his second shot. He is mid 40s, overweight, and diabetic. As it turned out his symptoms were no worse than a heavy cold, lasted for less than a week, and left him with nothing more than lingering tiredness for a week or so afterward. He was unlucky to catch it, but if he had not been vaccinated then the outcome would likely have been much worse.

by Anonymousreply 74July 22, 2021 10:12 PM

R71 Die in a senior facility, Carl.

by Anonymousreply 75July 23, 2021 9:17 AM

Throwback

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 23, 2021 10:24 AM

R76, you need to learn how to post pics without the file code numbers.

It's like a fingerprint. Most people know how to format. You don't and your trail is an easy one to follow. You've got a lot of sockpuppet accounts.

by Anonymousreply 77July 23, 2021 10:33 AM

God doesn't look under the Dick Dock, R61

by Anonymousreply 78July 23, 2021 11:32 AM

R77: I saw someone on some other thread had already explained to you, the reason why we - and there’s definitely a bunch of us - post this way is so that the picture can appear in DL’s Preview Pic.

So people can see the pic before deciding whether they wanna click on it for a bigger version.

Feel free to join us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 24, 2021 9:30 AM

Like a boss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 24, 2021 9:32 AM

He seems like he'd be tedious.

by Anonymousreply 81July 24, 2021 2:56 PM

Apparently, he’s recovered! It’s a miracle.

He’s looking mighty thicccc. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 82July 24, 2021 3:26 PM

R82: that’s the reported benefits of having been fully vaccinated: when you get it, it’ll just be like a mild flu

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 25, 2021 4:09 AM

I EXPRESS MY DOG'S ANAL GLANDS WITH MY TONGUE.

by Anonymousreply 84August 3, 2021 5:03 AM

In all the petty bitching, no one seems to have noticed that Steve Grand acted like a grown up and put the word out to those with whom he had come (cum?) in contact, and urged people to take proper precautions. He could have easily kept it, and his vaccination status, to himself. I'm glad he's doing well and good on him for taking responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 85August 3, 2021 5:25 AM

UM...Isn't it obvious>? It's a "greek" disease! Eldergays know what I mean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 3, 2021 5:42 AM

r51- how did they know? Sick enough to get tested?

by Anonymousreply 87August 3, 2021 5:46 AM

Sadly, Steve Grand has failed to test positive for having any talent other than for minor fame whoring in the gay celebrity division.

by Anonymousreply 88August 3, 2021 5:53 AM

So when are the COVID-19/ Gamma Delta Epsilon Zeta Eta's gonna make letter shirts and SUE CHINA?

by Anonymousreply 89August 3, 2021 5:53 AM

[quote] Sadly, Steve Grand has failed to test positive for having any talent other than for minor fame whoring in the gay celebrity division.

Does fisting take talent?

by Anonymousreply 90August 3, 2021 5:56 AM

R64- That would be RHO GAMMA thank you. SNAPS! SNAPS! SNAPS! GD. The incessant clicking of acrylic nails will torment me until thje day I die.

by Anonymousreply 91August 3, 2021 6:04 AM

R87, I’m not R51, but know several people who were part of the crowd who contracted it in Ptown over Fourth of July and in the weeks following. Some had symptoms, all got tested, and many in that large group were positive for Covid. They quarantined. They all recovered. One guy from a different group got it a week and a half later. He got pretty sick for about a week. But no hospitalizations by anyone. All gay, all vaccinated, and the age ranges are: a few late twenties, mostly thirties and forties, and the one who was sickest is in his fifties.

by Anonymousreply 92August 3, 2021 6:38 AM

R25- THE JUNGLE BABY!

by Anonymousreply 93August 3, 2021 6:48 AM

if delta "isn't so bad"...Why are they bothering to get tested?

by Anonymousreply 94August 3, 2021 6:49 AM

r65- you're a good egg.

by Anonymousreply 95August 3, 2021 6:52 AM

R79- RDJ vapes AND gapes? TEE HEE.

by Anonymousreply 96August 3, 2021 6:58 AM

R79- Why does he have lint hanging from his pantaloons?

by Anonymousreply 97August 3, 2021 7:00 AM

Sorry, not r79, meant r80.

by Anonymousreply 98August 3, 2021 7:02 AM

SO. CAN it be spread in cum?

by Anonymousreply 99August 3, 2021 7:03 AM

He is still performing at Market Days this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 100August 3, 2021 5:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!