Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Toronto Gym Bans VACCINATED People

They don't need your money. If you're vaccinated, you're a danger to the community. The owner is a dancer, so he knows about such things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 4:32 AM

Canada has so many assholes. Mother Nature is thinning the herd

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2021 2:29 AM

I very much appreciate it when business owners advertise their stupidity, homophobia, racism, and other prejudices, so that I can be sure not to give them my money.

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2021 2:51 AM

Hoping Delta or the next VOC takes care of FBC and all the idiots involved.

He should have to foot the bill for anyones hospitalization - and not Canadian taxpayers.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2021 3:03 AM

Wondering what would happen if you went to the gym and started coughing up a storm. Betting you'd be told to leave.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2021 3:33 AM

Fearlessly brainless.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2021 3:35 AM

The guy's name is Mohammed. First time I've heard of a Muslim being an anti-vaxxer. It's usually the right wing Christian nuts.

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2021 4:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!