Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Frau here. I hate my son’s girlfriend

She’s such a snooty little bitch. She does everything for him and he just adores her. It’s pathetic. He’s laid up with her in her apartment now. I don’t even want him to come back over here. How could he leave me to be with this little floozy? Why do sons do this? I can give him everything that little tart can.

by Anonymousreply 63July 24, 2021 12:48 PM

0/10.

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2021 10:52 PM

[quote] How could he leave me …

Is he over 18?

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2021 10:56 PM

"I can give him everything that little tart can."

Including your pussy?

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2021 11:02 PM

Jonathan Franzen already wrote a 650 page novel on this premise, OP. It’s called “Freedom.”

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2021 11:04 PM

Why do mothers react this way? Honey let him go. He has to live his life.

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2021 11:08 PM

“Frau, here”…..is OP trying to be clever? We all know you are an insatiable bottom who drinks rosé and wears caftans and turbans like Norma fucking Desmond.

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2021 11:09 PM

[quote]I hate my son’s girlfriend

Word is, she hates you too OP

by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2021 11:10 PM

Your son deserves a young pussy to stick his dick in, not the ancient canister betwixt your cellulite-ridden legs.

by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2021 11:10 PM

and WE hate YOU cunt.

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2021 11:11 PM

[quote] I can give him everything

You have already given too much. Im told that it costs almost a million to raise a child.

You should send a bill.

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2021 11:12 PM

Why don't you dress up as his girlfriend, dim the lights, and trick him into impregnating you?

by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2021 11:13 PM

This reminds me of that Judith Light TV movie “Too Close To Home” where the mother is obsessed with her son and never wants him to move out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 20, 2021 11:15 PM

You mean recreate his Sweet Sixteen R11?

by Anonymousreply 13July 20, 2021 11:15 PM

You mean to tell me that’s why Ricky Schroder turned out to be a fucked up adult, R12?

by Anonymousreply 14July 20, 2021 11:18 PM

[quote]I hate my son’s girlfriend

The feeling is mutual, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 15July 20, 2021 11:18 PM

OP is Jessica Lange's bitch mom from 'Hush'

by Anonymousreply 16July 20, 2021 11:20 PM

We BOTH hate you! Ya fat incestuous smothering whore!

by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2021 11:22 PM

I have news for you. I am actually gay and just beard with my this girl because I know it pisses you off.

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2021 11:28 PM

All girlfriends are hateable.

by Anonymousreply 19July 20, 2021 11:45 PM

Is your son a good-for-nothing, no-good, inconsiderate lazy bastard?

by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2021 11:46 PM

If she does everything for him I can’t blame him. What’s her contact information? I need someone to do everything for me too

by Anonymousreply 21July 20, 2021 11:47 PM

R12, that is such a sad movie. Look what that poor woman went through and her son was so ungrateful!

by Anonymousreply 22July 21, 2021 12:24 AM

R4 Yes. And it was equally poorly written and dull. I'll give op credit that at least he kept it short.

by Anonymousreply 23July 21, 2021 12:49 AM

I just want my son to come home. This little heifer is ruining everything.

by Anonymousreply 24July 21, 2021 2:56 AM

R24 Offer him some money. Maybe you can pay him to come home. He obviously doesn't wanna be around you and I'm beginning to see why!

by Anonymousreply 25July 21, 2021 3:09 AM

This OP makes up so much stupid shit. One dad it's a Frau, one day it's an eldergay, one day it's a millennial.

by Anonymousreply 26July 21, 2021 3:11 AM

You're a Frau? I thought the guy you went on a date with the other day was a pussy fucker? what has made you so desperate for attention, OP?

by Anonymousreply 27July 21, 2021 3:15 AM

[quote]Frau here.

∆ Frau alert!

by Anonymousreply 28July 21, 2021 3:16 AM

R25, do you think I should go over there? Last night I dreamed that he picked me over her. He embraced me right in front of her and she broke down in tears. It was so real I could feel him.

Why doesn’t he want to be with me? I feel like if she just went away, I could make him love me again.

by Anonymousreply 29July 21, 2021 3:26 AM

OP It's over. Find a man your own age.

by Anonymousreply 30July 21, 2021 7:05 AM

Are you also Italian?

by Anonymousreply 31July 21, 2021 7:08 AM

Just sing this to him OP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 21, 2021 10:51 AM

R9 - it's a male and a troll. No woman writes like this. A bored bottom.

by Anonymousreply 33July 21, 2021 10:58 AM

Frau here with an update. I took my pearl-handled pocket pistol and sat in my car in front of their apartment all night. In the end, I couldn’t make myself go in. I might try again tonight. I soak through my panties thinking about him. My breasts ache with a mother’s love.

by Anonymousreply 34July 21, 2021 11:00 AM

Miss Otis@ R34.

by Anonymousreply 35July 21, 2021 11:06 AM

OP, ESTs don’t come naturally, they require attention to the craft. Maybe take a creative writing class at your local community college, or a nearby “vo-tech”, then come back and try again.

We’ll be here, anxiously awaiting another opportunity to judge you.

by Anonymousreply 36July 21, 2021 11:24 AM

-5,000/10

This is cringe-worthy.

by Anonymousreply 37July 21, 2021 11:30 AM

R34 Use the gun on yourself.

You’d be doing everyone a favor.

Most of all us.

You are one shitty writer. .

by Anonymousreply 38July 21, 2021 11:31 AM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 39July 21, 2021 11:33 AM

Fuck R36 and R38. My breasts ache with a mother’s love. Something you faggoty asses would know nothing about. You couldn’t find your mothers’ G-spots with Google Maps!!!

by Anonymousreply 40July 21, 2021 11:53 AM

You must be loyal to those who give you life!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 21, 2021 8:53 PM

R41 understands. I think I’m going to go over there again tonight. I’ve been thinking about my son all day. I need to feel him against my bosoms. If only that bitch was out of the picture, he would embrace me.

by Anonymousreply 42July 21, 2021 9:10 PM

Yes, dear OP, do you have a special photographic studio in your back yard?

by Anonymousreply 43July 21, 2021 9:15 PM

Is her name Gloria Upson? Of the Mountebank Upsons?

by Anonymousreply 44July 21, 2021 9:17 PM

So old....

by Anonymousreply 45July 21, 2021 9:19 PM

I went over there tonight with my gun. I was going to shoot her, but she was out for the evening. My son somewhat reluctantly let me in. I was really looking good. I was all dolled up and everything. I sat close to him on the couch and we talked. He seemed uncomfortable, but I knew it was just nerves.

After 20 minutes, he was growing distant and losing interest, so I knew I had to do something. I was showing ample cleavage and thought I saw him peeking, so I asked him if he thought I had beautiful breasts. He seemed agitated, so I asked if he would just touch them. I told him how they had been aching.

Well, he blew up at me. He said I was sick. I couldn’t bear to hear it and I just lost it. I told him he wasn’t man enough to do the job. He screamed at me to get out, but I said I wasn’t going anywhere. He reached for his phone and said he was calling the cops. That’s when I pulled out the gun.

He was so defiant. He dialed 911 and that’s when the gun went off. I panicked, dropped the gun, and got out of there as fast as I could. I don’t even know for sure if he’s dead or not.

I ditched my car and am hiding in a culvert right now. Shit, they can ping this phone to find my location, can’t they? Why did he have to do this? I’m a voluptuous woman. Not like that skinny bitch he’s shacked up with. She looks like a teenage boy. I wish I’d been able to shoot her, too.

Shit, I hear sirens now.

by Anonymousreply 46July 22, 2021 3:46 AM

Fuck her dad.

by Anonymousreply 47July 22, 2021 3:49 AM

He’s fat and I’m a cougar, R47.

by Anonymousreply 48July 22, 2021 3:50 AM

[quote]I can give him everything that little tart can.

He has other needs you can't satisfy.

by Anonymousreply 49July 22, 2021 3:56 AM

R46 Are you satisfied now? You've literally smothered your son with your love.

by Anonymousreply 50July 22, 2021 3:59 AM

my brother FINALLY snapped back at his wife at the holidays one year over something trivial that she was unnecessarily on his ass about

on the ride home, my mom was waving her arms in the air, rotating them in a circle, yelling out Yeah! Yeah! That's my boy! That's MY son! and we're all MOM! Hands on the wheel!

by Anonymousreply 51July 22, 2021 6:08 AM

Y’all, I fell asleep in the culvert and woke up feeling like hell! I looked at my phone and there were several missed calls…from my son’s phone number! And there was a voicemail! I was shaken to my core.

How could he be calling if he was dead?? Then I thought it was probably that two-bit whore calling from his phone. So I listened to the message and it was from my son!

Apparently I missed when I shot the gun and just hit the floor as a defensive action, I guess. Anyway, he was very disrespectful in the voicemail. I won’t even repeat the ugly things he said to me.

There was something in there about getting a restraining order, but you can’t get a restraining order against your own mother, can you? The woman who ruined her puss-puss giving birth to you? The woman whose bountiful breasts nourished you for the first 12 years of your life? Someone will need to quote me the law on that one.

by Anonymousreply 52July 22, 2021 3:06 PM

R52 You may have nourished him with your breasts for 12 bountiful years, but you tried to kill him last night! This relationship has become toxic. I think you’re not seeing things from your son’s point of view. How would you feel if someone tried to kill you?

by Anonymousreply 53July 22, 2021 5:02 PM

[quote] but you tried to kill him last night!

With good reason!

[quote] I think you’re not seeing things from your son’s point of view.

And I think he has forgotten who gave him life. It’s time for him to man up and do the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 54July 22, 2021 9:51 PM

R54 it is time for you to stop deluding yourself. Nothing came out of your gay penis except piss and cum. That man is not your child.

by Anonymousreply 55July 23, 2021 8:18 AM

Am I a heifer or am I a skinny bitch? Make up your mind, you addled old whore. And while you're at it, remind yourself that my tight little cunt is the only pussy that your big-cocked son cares about or needs.

OMG, you should HEAR the things he says about you.

Now crawl your fat old gunt up out of that ditch and toddle on back to your wretched garbage house. We'll be spending the day fucking kthxbye!

by Anonymousreply 56July 23, 2021 4:25 PM

All mothers think their sons are being snared by some dormitory slut.

by Anonymousreply 57July 23, 2021 7:40 PM

Some people on this thread are very nasty and disrespectful.

Anyway, I decided to go see my son last night and smooth things over. On my previous visit, I learned that the girlfriend is a night nurse, so I picked a time when she wouldn’t be there. I arrived before my son got home and picked the flimsy lock to get in.

I went into the bedroom to look around and saw some of her clothes lying around and got a brilliant idea. I went through and found a sexy little number (this girl is such a slut) to put on. I went into the bathroom and found her perfume, which I applied generously. Then I crawled into the bed and slid under the covers, leaving my backside slightly exposed.

I finally hear him come in. He enters the bedroom and says “Hey, baby! I didn’t expect you to be home.” The lights are off and it’s dark out at this point. I just gave a sleepy little moan and feel him climb into bed and start to spoon me.

I can feel his excitement as he lifts the negligee. I’m finally about to experience every real mother’s dream. I can hardly believe it. The tip goes in and he reaches around to caress my bosoms. And then suddenly, it’s over.

He shouts “What the fuck?” and he jumps up abruptly and turns on the light. I keep still, but he yanks the covers off violently. And then all hell broke loose.

I’m cowering like a scared little girl as he yells and screams and uses all sorts of filthy language which I will not repeat. His eyes were pure evil like I’ve never seen. I thought he was going to kill me. Then he grabs his phone. In a panic, I snatched it away and dialed 911 myself.

I told them my husband was trying to kill me and rattled off the address, then quickly hung up and threw the phone.

He leaves the room and starts rummaging through the hall closet. He comes back brandishing my gun that I had dropped!

I started begging him not to shoot and he goes off on another rant and after it’s over, he says he’s going to finish me. Then the cops burst in to see him pointing the gun at me.

The next thing I know, their guns are drawn on him, he throws down my pistol and they’ve got him in handcuffs. I start telling the officers about how my husband was in one of his rages and was going to kill me. He starts screaming about how I’m his sick mother who tried to have sex with him. Fortunately, they didn’t know who to believe and took him away.

They told me I’d need to come to the station the next day (today) to give a full statement. As soon as they were gone, I high-tailed it out of there and went to my friend Jackie’s house.

I told her what happened and she said they were going to figure things out very quickly and I needed to get out of the country. She got me on a flight to Mexico early this morning and gave me the address of some friends of hers who would hide me. I’m at their house now. They have a 19-year old son who’s the only one who speaks English and I think he’s taken a liking to me.

I won’t lie, y’all. I’m a little scared right now.

by Anonymousreply 58July 24, 2021 12:04 AM

R58 Well one thing is certain from what you just said. You nor your son is Black otherwise when the cops arrived there is a 100% chance that your son would be dead and about a 98% chance you'd be dead as well.

by Anonymousreply 59July 24, 2021 12:27 AM

Girl, you got me hooked, ain't gonna lie. Please keep us posted!

by Anonymousreply 60July 24, 2021 12:42 AM

I know this is some queen typing (probably with his penis) about being someone's mother, but it is ok because you are entertaining us. Gone girl!

by Anonymousreply 61July 24, 2021 1:03 AM

Incest. Meh.

Where is the shit brickhouse troll when you need him?

Try harder., OP.

by Anonymousreply 62July 24, 2021 12:46 PM

Why do people make stuff like this up? Do they secretly want to be a woman? I think that must be it.

by Anonymousreply 63July 24, 2021 12:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!