Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tarek El Moussa Reportedly Blew Up at Christina Haack Comparing Her to Heather Rae Young

There was reportedly some explosive behavior on the set of Flip or Flop last Wednesday. Tarek El Moussa allegedly raged against his costar and ex-wife Christina Haack on the set of the HGTV series — and what he said was truly shocking. El Moussa’s volatile outburst began when Haack signaled to her former husband and current costar that she and the crew were ready to begin filming a new segment. Then, El Moussa completely lashed out.

According to TMZ, El Moussa went on a “verbal tirade” and singled out Haack — with no mention of other crew members in the report. At one point, his insults turned cruel and personal, comparing Haack to his fiancée, Heather Rae Young, in some of the lowest terms. El Moussa allegedly said that Young is “hotter” and “richer” than Haack. But the insults didn’t end there.

Another source told TMZ that El Moussa “boasted” about how he “made” Haack who she is today. He even allegedly called her a “washed-up loser” and insinuated that he “enjoys watching her fail.” During the alleged tirade, El Moussa yelled at Haack, “Look at me, look at me, look at me. It’s called winning,” and reportedly ended the rant by allegedly screaming, “the world knows you’re crazy!”

TMZ also reported that this isn’t the first time that El Moussa has verbally lashed out at Haack, and that this latest outburst stemmed from El Moussa’s feelings about Haack admitting to smoking toad venom in an Instagram post about her new boyfriend Joshua Hall and his overall concern for their two children — daughter Taylor, born in 2010, and son Brayden, born in 2015. The two are also executive producers on the show, which means there will always be some tension and disagreements on set, per TMZ. But that’s still no excuse for El Moussa’s verbal assault on Haack.

The HGTV stars have a relationship that goes back years. The couple married in 2009 and went on to film Flip or Flop, which premiered in 2013. After welcoming their two children, the couple’s communication began to break down. Haack returned to work just four weeks after welcoming Brayden, which definitely contributed to her stress. “It was too soon for me,” she explained to People in 2017. “I was overwhelmed. Tension between me and Tarek was high.”

By 2018, the couple was officially divorced and have each since gone on to form new relationships, with El Moussa’s engagement to Young and Haack’s new beau Joshua Hall following her divorce from Ant Anstead. While Haack and El Moussa continue to co-parent their children and work together, we really hope that El Moussa can find a way to communicate with Haack instead of lashing out with such cruel words. No one deserves that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2021 5:21 PM

They both seem like horrible people. I bet they were like Jason Sudeikis and Kristen Wiig in SNLs Two A Holes sketch back when they were together.

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2021 7:19 PM

Tarek must really hate her.

Either that, or his temper is out of control.

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2021 7:21 PM

He's not hot enough to be that kind of dick.

To the electric chair with him!

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2021 7:22 PM

[quote] Comparing Her to Heather Rae Young

I don't get this.

Is it an insult?

And who is Heather Rae Young?

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2021 7:22 PM

R4 Heather is the new girlfriend and future ex wife of Tarek.

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2021 7:23 PM

Real estate people are awful.

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2021 7:27 PM

Yikes.

I never liked Christina. Always thought she was dim and fake.

But not even she deserves this kind of treatment (if true).

For a guy who battled and beat cancer, you would think he should have mellowed out, and just be grateful for everything.

Guess not.

by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2021 7:27 PM

So, just exactly who is this who compared whom to whom?

by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2021 7:30 PM

So here's the rundown, R8.

Tarek and Christina were a married couple with a show on HGTV. They renovated then flipped houses.

About five years ago, they got divorced and the show ended.

They both got re-married. Christina married Ant Anstead and Tarek (according to R5) married this Heather Rae Young person.

Christina divorced Ant, and now she's single but dating.

Fast forward, I guess HGTV reunited them to do a new show.

So now it seems Tarek is being abusive to Christina on set, and comparing her to his new "younger and hotter" wife.

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2021 7:35 PM

Cristina is already with someone else?

Pathetic. She’s clearly trying to compete with Tarek.

Too bad she’s losing, badly.

I feel sorry for the youngest kid. Maybe he’s with his father in England.

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2021 7:37 PM

"For a guy who battled and beat cancer, you would think he should have mellowed out,"

"Either that, or his temper is out of control."

It's called 'roid rage.

by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2021 7:41 PM

The show didn’t end after they split.

Funny no mention of his strange running-through-the-wilderness episode he had just around the time they split.

by Anonymousreply 12July 20, 2021 8:18 PM

Tell us about it, R12.

by Anonymousreply 13July 20, 2021 8:49 PM

He sounds like an abusive husband.

Did he ever beat Christina?

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2021 2:15 AM

Next Halloween, they should go as John Travolta and Nancy O'Dell.

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2021 2:55 AM

Ant Antstead is already hot and heavy with batshit crazy Renee Zellwegger. Rumor is that he was having an affair with her while still married to Christina.

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2021 3:31 AM

Tarek is fuckable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2021 5:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!