Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Beyonce is AMAZING!

Just completed a Beyonce marathon. Videos, interviews and live performances. I don't care what any of you haters say. THIS woman is amazing! She gives 100% all the time and deserves everything that she receives. I loved her when I first heard Bills, Bills, Bills before I knew who she was or even saw her beautiful face.

by Anonymous reply 44July 23, 2021 4:40 AM

I don’t get Beyoncé.

by Anonymous reply 1July 20, 2021 7:14 PM

There's no light or spark of intelligence behind her eyes. Like Goober Pyle.

by Anonymous reply 2July 20, 2021 7:18 PM

She’s had a couple of ok songs but mostly she’s dull.

by Anonymous reply 3July 20, 2021 7:20 PM

The vocabulary of an eighth grader.

by Anonymous reply 4July 20, 2021 7:28 PM

[quote] I don't care what any of you haters say

Obviously you do or you wouldn't have had to say this.

by Anonymous reply 5July 20, 2021 7:29 PM

R1. A beautiful woman with a flawless face who can sing and dance very well. What's not to get? She also has an amazing drive and is focused on her business ventures. Call her stupid if you want BUT there is a reason why she is worth nearly 500M$. Not by accident

by Anonymous reply 6July 20, 2021 7:32 PM

I'm sorry. Who? What?

by Anonymous reply 7July 20, 2021 7:35 PM

I agree with everyone. Love her songs and voice, she is beautiful, but she is not intelligent. There’s nothing alive behind her eyes or spinning in her brain. The smarter her songs became (like references to “For Colored Girls...”) the more obvious it was that she has little to do with writing them, and has nothing to say.

by Anonymous reply 8July 20, 2021 7:36 PM

I am... Sasha Fierce is the last album of hers that I liked. Its been all duds after that.

by Anonymous reply 9July 20, 2021 7:39 PM

R6, it’s called a TEAM. She’s good at following instructions.

by Anonymous reply 10July 20, 2021 7:40 PM

She had the intelligence to call Taylor Swift to the stage after the Kanye West incident. She cried real tears when Adele gushed over her at the Grammy's for 21. Her accent and manner of speaking are typical for people in her community. Her ambition and drive however are something else.

by Anonymous reply 11July 20, 2021 7:49 PM

Her plastic surgery is tastefully done ✔

by Anonymous reply 12July 20, 2021 7:51 PM

I don’t understand the style of “dancing“ she does. She always looks like she’s having a choreographed seizure.

by Anonymous reply 13July 20, 2021 8:03 PM

I love her too OP. The whole world loves Bey. She is A M A Z I N G !

by Anonymous reply 14July 20, 2021 8:06 PM

Yes, she gives 100 percent of something I have no interest in.

by Anonymous reply 15July 20, 2021 8:06 PM

I don't either R1. She's pretty but dumb as fuck, she sounds borderline retarded. Like most "entertainers" today she lip syncs while gyrating and humping and thrusting the air. I've only heard one song I recognize and it's that Single Ladies mess which is unmelodic and has no discernible rhythm.

by Anonymous reply 16July 20, 2021 8:10 PM

R13 You're telling me that you don't find this amazing. Bye hater.

Offsite Link
by Anonymous reply 17July 20, 2021 8:13 PM

Lol that was fucking funny R17.

by Anonymous reply 18July 20, 2021 8:21 PM

I like her enough and think she's talented. Her music is not very groundbreaking but it's fun, her voice is good and improved but it's not the greatest (and yes she does lip-sync sometimes), she puts a lot of energy on shows, etc. She's like Gaga, very talented an a jack-of-all-trades but not God's gift to music like the stans proclaim her as. Beyoncé deserves props for surviving the late 90s teen pop music era, becoming big in the 2000s and retaining her popularity into the 2010s. Her team are very smart people who brilliantly used social media. She, Britney, Pink, Christina and Justin Timberlake all still have relevance.

by Anonymous reply 19July 20, 2021 8:26 PM

[quote] She had the intelligence to call Taylor Swift to the stage after the Kanye West incident. She cried real tears when Adele gushed over her at the Grammy's for 21. Her accent and manner of speaking are typical for people in her community. Her ambition and drive however are something else.

I think Beyoncé has average intelligence. She is just not educated. Britney, Kelly Clarkson and Timberlake. All of them have southern drawls which may make them seem dumb. It's odd that Solange is Beyoncé's sister and she has a valley girl accent and talks fast though.

by Anonymous reply 20July 20, 2021 8:30 PM

Don't doubt Texas. Not yet. I dunno. Beyonce is country, that is all. Kelly Clarkson is too. They ain't dumb, neither one of them. Beyonce is wide awake. WOKE. I ❤️ her.

BTW, thanks for your daily race bait thread OP!! We see YOU.

Offsite Link
by Anonymous reply 21July 20, 2021 9:45 PM

Beyoncé is annoying, but her stans from the Beyhive need to be locked up away from decent people.

by Anonymous reply 22July 21, 2021 12:40 AM

Beyoncé used to be cool back in the 2000s when she was unpretentious but once the 2010s came she adapted this Goddess persona that is annoying.

by Anonymous reply 23July 21, 2021 1:25 AM

R23 A goddess with a lace front…tragic.

by Anonymous reply 24July 21, 2021 1:30 AM

I always thought Solange was beautiful and she's a very creative and intelligent artist. Beyoncé is an old-school performer who sings and dances. Her team manufactured this artist persona for Beyoncé but it doesn't hold through. Solange's work actually makes sense and she does interviews and explains her message.

Offsite Link
by Anonymous reply 25July 21, 2021 4:26 PM

She’s not slim

by Anonymous reply 26July 21, 2021 4:27 PM

She married a stabber

Offsite Link
by Anonymous reply 27July 21, 2021 4:29 PM

Jay-Z is a former drug dealer and pimp turned music mogul. He is a cold-hearted capitalist sociopath to the core. He is a hypocrite. He supported gentrification by investing in a sports center in his native Brooklyn, he claimed Tidal was a "Black-owned" business when it was based in Sweden with mostly white shareholders and he supported the boycott of the NFL until he got an offer to collaborate on their Half-Time shows. Beyoncé is questionable for marrying him but I see their relationship as that of a trophy wife and a rich man who only interact in public but probably have separate homes.

by Anonymous reply 28July 21, 2021 4:36 PM

Sorry- NEXT?

by Anonymous reply 29July 21, 2021 4:37 PM

She is a "stupid, uneducated cunt" with very good Financials advisors. I have met her a few times in NYC...total moron. I liked her old nose 2 noses ago!!

by Anonymous reply 30July 21, 2021 4:41 PM

I think the difference between Britney and Beyoncé is Beyoncé had a really good family and support system that looked out for her. Britney had shitty parents and no good support system that allowed her to be exploited.

by Anonymous reply 31July 21, 2021 4:44 PM

She is a strong, proud, BLACK WOMAN.

by Anonymous reply 32July 21, 2021 4:48 PM

I do think Beyoncé is proud to be black given she dated and married darker skinned men and still stuck with R&B music. But she also plays into colorism with the blonde wigs, nose jobs and lightening her photos (she looked bright as fuck on the cover of 4). Tina Knowles is Creole and Mathew Knowles said that he was initially attracted to Tina because he thought she was white.

Also the shampoo and hair dye commercials she did were pure cringe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymous reply 33July 21, 2021 4:57 PM

R33 I despise those L’Oréal commercials. They even CGI’d her weave!

by Anonymous reply 34July 21, 2021 5:01 PM

[Quote] I think the difference between Britney and Beyoncé is Beyoncé had a really good family and support system that looked out for her.

Did she? Matthew seems toxic and it doesn’t look like she learned anything from her dad's fuckery. Look at who she married.

by Anonymous reply 35July 22, 2021 6:43 AM

citizenship., you mean she's amazingly bad.

by Anonymous reply 36July 22, 2021 8:07 AM

Overrated boring backup singer who is as interesting as any hetero wannabe lingerie model

by Anonymous reply 37July 22, 2021 8:14 AM

R37. Who happens to have 22 Grammy Awards and loads of money in the bank. To the left to the left.

by Anonymous reply 38July 22, 2021 3:32 PM

R38, because she gets massive loads of help. And she steals songwriting credits.

To the theft, to the theft.

by Anonymous reply 39July 22, 2021 3:46 PM

Yeah....hell no.

by Anonymous reply 40July 22, 2021 3:48 PM

R39. I suppose that almost every successful entertainer had some "help" along their journey from song writers/producers/ record moguls who gave them a chance, doting parents/family members who supported them and dumb luck. The right voice, the right look at the right time (looking at YOU Ariana Grande). Still, all of these things will only get you so far. You have to have DRIVE as well. A song, no matter the writer, can be delivered in a lot of different ways. Dolly Parton fully understands this and is still counting her money from Whitney. And a lot of "brilliant" stars had terrible falls. (Again Whiitney). Beyonce knew enough to keep her nose clean and to perfect her routines and image despite her enormous success. More power to her.

by Anonymous reply 41July 22, 2021 5:18 PM

She...takes orders well.

by Anonymous reply 42July 22, 2021 10:40 PM

Most celebrities don't have a greedy hustler of a father like Mathew Knowles who created a girl group and made sure his daughter would be the stand-out one. Then sabotaged all of her competition in the group one-by-one. Most celebrities then do not marry a huge music mogul who controls the hip-hop and R&B industry and also wiped out a lot of the competition (besides his mistress Rihanna of course). She is a hard worker but her rise to the top was not an organic one, she had a lot of minions who took all the serious competition.

by Anonymous reply 43July 22, 2021 10:57 PM

It's believable to me that Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga and Pink write most of their music. Given that they also wrote songs for others and they had credits on those songs. Of course they get help from other people who polish the songs. But their music has consistently sounded like them. Their longevity is due to being able to do things behind the scenes.

People like Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Rihanna and Justin Bieber obviously can just slap their name on a mostly finished song and get credits. Their contribution would be adding one word or humming a slightly different melody. And none of their music sounds consistent or believably from them. The songwriting credit is for monetary gain.

by Anonymous reply 44July 23, 2021 4:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!